Thief of Desire

Story Info
He gets more than what he came to steal.
3.5k words
4.5
15.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Lara was trying to decide whether or not she'd dreamed the sound that had woken her. She stretched languidly, her black silk nightgown pulling taught across her breasts as she lifted her head from the pillow, propping herself up on her elbows. Her soft brown curls spilled over her bare shoulders as she looked around her large bedroom. It was dark, and there was no immediate source of the noise that had woken her, the only light coming from the streetlight outside the open window, the white gauzy curtains blowing gently in the breeze. Had she left it open before she'd gone to bed? She stood slowly, walking across to the window, pulling it closed, her actions slow as she was still in a sleepy fog. Had she been more awake, she might have noticed the black clad figure leaning nonchalantly against the opposite wall, watching her intently. As it was, Lara was about to turn back to her bed, already thinking of re-setting the alarm clock for an hour later than she'd originally planned for the next day when she felt strong hands close over her upper arms and pull her back into a firm chest.

Lara shrieked but the sound barely escaped her lips before a gloved hand was pressed hard over her mouth. She struggled, fully awake now and twisting violently but it was no use. The unknown figure behind her held her easily. She writhed in his arms and he leaned his head closer to her ear, whispering in a soft voice, "I wouldn't struggle, darling, it'll only make it worse for you."

Lara froze at the voice, smooth and enticing. She hadn't expected that. "Good girl," he said mockingly, pushing her roughly back onto the bed, her two hands held in one of his gloved ones. Deftly and with a speed Lara hadn't thought was possible, he looped a length of rope around her hands, bound them firmly and tied the other end to one of the cast iron bed posts. She was completely immobilized, her hands extended up above her head, her body stretched across the bed.

"There we are," he said in a self-satisfied voice. "Don't you make a pretty picture, all laid out like that. I think I should turn on the light and get a better look at you."

Lara blinked and flinched as the bedside lamp blazed into light. "Oh yes," he growled, "For a rich woman, you really are stunning." His eyes tracked up her body behind a black mask and she shivered at the obvious appreciative stare. "Long lithe legs, so petite and sweet, and that soft skin... I might have to take some of you before I leave."

Lara found her voice finally, "Who are you?"

He laughed, turning away from her and surveying the room carefully.

"My husband will be home any minute," Lara said fiercely, trying to quell the fear inside her.

"We both know that's not true," he said, turning back to her, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Wha-"

"Your husband isn't going to be home any minute. Your husband is on a business trip on the other side of the country, probably fucking his little slut of a secretary. So unoriginal," he scoffed, going back to his slow perusal of the room.

"He's what? How do you know that?" Lara squeaked, the terror creeping back into her voice.

"I've been watching you. I've been watching him. I've been watching everyone you interact with. That's how I know about his little secretary too... Although from your voice you didn't know. If you weren't so obviously oblivious and vapid, I might have felt sorry for you. But, you married the jackass, you made your bed and..." he looked over his shoulder and although she couldn't see his face through the black mask, she could tell he was smiling. "Well, I suppose you're lying in it now, aren't you? Shouldn't have married such a bloodthirsty business mogul if you weren't prepared for something like this to happen."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Lara screeched furiously, tugging at the rope binding her hands. He laughed, watching her stretch and struggle.

"Oh sweetheart, I like when you arch up like that, do it again for me..." he said huskily.

Lara immediately froze, glaring scathingly at him but he only shrugged, infuriating her more.

"What do you want?" Laura asked ferociously.

"Oh, the kitten has fangs," he said mockingly, "Well darling, I'm here for what's in your husband's safe. And for whatever else of value I can strip out of this mansion. He owes me this."

"What do you mean he owes you?" she asked, confused.

"Your husband, he buys and sells companies for a living, breaking them up and selling them off to the highest buyer with little concern for the people he puts out of work. He took everything from me. Now, I'm going to take everything from him." He paused for a moment, his eyes flittering over her body suggestively again, "I might even take you. He wouldn't like that, if I took his sweet, nubile little wife..."

He laughed at her disgusted expression, turning his back as she began struggling again. Her wrists were thin, and by twisting one, she was able to slip her hand free. Before she was able to free her other hand, he had turned and was by her side, reaching out for her hand. Instead, she jerked her hand up and pulled off his mask. She gasped, looking into dark, surprised eyes. He was... handsome.

Before she could contemplate his features anymore, he was withdrawing a pair of silver handcuffs from his back pocket, putting them around her wrists and tightening them painfully and twisting them around the cast iron headboard. "Now you've done it," he hissed. "You couldn't just sit quietly while I found what I was looking for, now you've seen my face..." he hesitated, shaking his head, his eyes tracking down her long torso, "Now I might have to kill you."

Lara stopped breathing as his eyes, now fully visible to her raked over her skin. "But first, you're going to tell me where the safe is," he said smoothly.

Lara shook herself from her terror, anger suffusing her cheeks, "You won't be able to leave back out the window with everything you're trying to take. As soon as you open the door, the alarm will go off. The police will come, you'll get caught."

He paused, thinking, and she continued quickly. "I can bargain with you. I will disarm the alarm if you leave. Now."

He laughed, his eyes sparkling dangerously, "I'm afraid that's not enough. I could just kill you now, take everything and then make it out before the cops show up. But I'm a reasonable man, if you bargain with me, I promise to give you a fair trade..."

Lara bit her lip. "My wedding ring, it's worth a lot of money."

He scoffed, "I'm going to find more than twice that much in that safe."

"His watch, it's a rolex. Or maybe the..." Lara said desperately but he came forward and put his finger on her lips.

"I don't want your jewelry Lara," and she sucked in a shocked breath at the sound of her name on his tongue, "Think harder, sweetheart."

He removed his finger, and Lara wracked her brain, her brows furrowing in frustration as she ground out, "You want me?"

He gazed at the lace trim of the black nightgown, "Oh yes..."

"What if I kissed you?" she asked, the words coming out so fast she could barely understand them herself.

"I could kiss you now if I really wanted to..." he purred.

She bit her lip then said hesitantly, "What if... I didn't struggle. What if I let you kiss me and I kissed you back..."

His eyes flared at her words and he thought for a moment. "You'll tell me the code for the alarm, in exchange for letting me kiss you, without struggling?" She nodded and he asked, "For how long?"

"How long will it take?" she breathed. As much as she hated it... he was attractive. His low voice was smooth and suggestive and his demanding demeaner was making her... tingle. She was terrified and furious, but she couldn't help her growing interest in this man. This man who was so different from her husband. She thought about her husband and his quick, perfunctory love making style that left much to be desired. She'd longed for someone to take control, someone strong and demanding... someone like him. No. She shook herself internally, narrowing her eyes as she watched the man above her.

He looked at her, his head tilting to the side in thought, "5 minutes, and then you tell me the code."

"And then you leave," Lara reminded him.

"We'll see..." he said, his voice more of a sensation as he bent over her, his nose brushing over the sensitive skin of her neck.

Lara sucked in a little breath, trying to hold as still as possible. She didn't want to show him how aroused she was by his presence. His face came up to hover above hers, "Five minutes," he said, his eyes blazing with desire.

"Yes," she whispered, glaring at him.

He sat on the bed next to her and then, in a rough motion, gripped a fistful of her hair at the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his, taking control. Her shocked little breath was silenced by his mouth on hers and the little jolt of surprise only seemed to spur him on. His other hand traveled down her side, gripping her hip through the silk of her nightgown. He wasn't gentle, he possessed her mouth in an aggressive kiss, his tongue pushing past her lips, exploring her mouth in a demanding sweep.

His hand on her hip tightened and she let out a little cry of pain. He lifted his head for a moment, "Breaking our deal already?" he purred.

"No," she said defiantly, "You're being rough..."

"But why does it make you so hot for me when I am?" he asked.

She let out a low growl of frustration, and he laughed. "I thought you were a kitten, but it seems you're quite the little tiger when you're riled up..."

"I'm not... I don't like this..." she said turning her face away from him defiantly.

He yanked her hair back, forcing her to look back at him. "If I can prove that you want me, I get to take you."

"Deal," Lara said emphatically before really taking in his words.

His face broke into a slow, seductive smile. Without taking his eyes off hers, he slid his hand down the flat smooth line of her belly and down further, down her thigh. His fingers stopped at the edge of her nightgown and slid, achingly slowly back up, pulling the silk fabric up her thigh. She sucked in a little breath as his fingers trailed to the inside of her thigh and with exquisite, terrifying pleasure stroked between her wet folds. He stroked up and down twice, his grin turning carnal before bringing his hand up, his fingers glistening in the light from the bedside table.

"For someone who says she doesn't like what I'm doing... you're oh so very hot and wet."

Lara couldn't speak, her eyes not leaving his wolfish gaze.

"I win," he said mockingly, lowering his fingers to her lips, "Suck," he instructed.

When Lara didn't immediately understand, the hand in her hair tightened, making her eyes water a little at the pain. She tentatively opened her mouth, giving his finger the softest of licks. His eyes heated as he watched her. Her tongue flicked out again before, growing impatient, he pushed his finger into her mouth. "Suck," he said, and his voice lowered another octave.

She sucked, pulling his finger into her mouth, looking up at him with wide eyes. "God you're a good little girl aren't you," he hissed, his eyes burning into hers as he watched her sucking. Her tongue swirled around his finger in her mouth and he hissed, his hand fisting in her hair again.

"Oh sweetheart," he rumbled, "We're going to have so much fun with you..."

Lara's eyes widened at his tone, trying to turn her head away, embarrassed that his voice and his demanding words were making her hot. He grinned at her obvious turmoil, "Your body will always betray what you want, Lara," he whispered in her ear.

He lifted a small key from his pocket and undid the cuffs on her wrists, unlooping the chain and then pulling her forward. "On your knees," he said softly, his voice velvety.

Lara hesitated, confused as to why he had uncuffed her, but the man only pushed her shoulders down, although not as roughly as before. When he had her on her knees in front of him, he surveyed her hungrily, his fingers reaching out to tug a stray curl. "He doesn't deserve you, you know?" he said softly, and Lara looked up at him in surprise. "He doesn't give you what you want, does he?"

Lara shook her head, dazed and a little entranced by his voice. The man nodded, smiling down at her condescendingly. "You want to be told what to do, don't you little one?"

Lara nodded again, her lips parting in a little pant. His eyes shot to her mouth and he bit his lip. His eyes never leaving hers, he brought her hand up to the front of his pants and pressed her palm against the aching length of him. Lara gasped, her fingers instinctively closing around the hard length beneath the fabric and flexing. He let out a hiss, his hand falling away as he looked down at her. Lara looked back up at him, her fingers flexing again over him. "You know what I want, sweetheart, don't torture me..." he bit out.

Lara's face broke into a slow, secret smile. "But you seem so fond of torture..." she whispered, and the mans eyebrows shot up at her bold words. Lara let her palm rub up and down the length of him once more and he growled, his eyes on hers. Slowly, she lifted her other hand and undid the button of his pants, then pulled the zipper down in an agonizingly slow slide. "Lara," he snarled, but she could hear the need in his voice now, the evidence that she was unraveling his control.

"Yes?" she asked sweetly, big doe eyes blinking up at him. He fisted his hand in her hair and pushed her forward. She laughed at the abundantly clear nonverbal cue. She slipped her thumbs under the waistband of his pants and boxers and pulled them down in a quick efficient movement. Not removing his hand from her hair, he stepped to the side out of the fabric. Lara looked at him, his cock long and hard and straining towards her. She hesitantly stroked a finger down the length of him and his hand tightened in her hair until she let out a little squeak. He loosened his hold, breathing heavily as she wrapped her delicate hand around him. Looking up through dark lashes she smiled a little, leaning her head forward to lick the tip of his cock, swirling her tongue softly around in a circular motion.

"Fuck," he whispered, pulling her hair again, and Lara was emboldened. Her hand around the base of his cock, she bent her head forward and licked up and down, running the tip of her tongue over him again and again in firm long strokes. She licked a spot under the tip, and he let out a hiss and a curse. Smiling to herself, she repeated the motion, licking the spot with tiny kitten licks until he was panting. "Lara," he moaned above her, and Lara pulled him into her mouth, her lips closing around him as her head bobbed up and down, her hand pumping him in tandem. He moaned again, his hand pushing her head into a rhythm he liked. She could feel him throbbing inside her mouth, and she ran her tongue around the tip of him once more.

He swore above her, pulling her hair upwards. Lara yelped, struggling to her feet before he pushed her backwards onto the bed. Lara scrambled away from him as he pulled his shirt over his head. "Wait..." she said as he crawled towards her on the bed.

"No more waiting," he growled.

"But..."

"You want me sweetheart," he whispered, his knees parting her thighs, his hands caging her in. "You're wet for me. You're panting, and the way you just sucked my cock..." he grinned, not needing to finish his sentence. His hands pulled hers above her head and Lara was frozen as he pulled the silk nightgown up over her head. He let out a long breath as his eyes scanned her naked body, his fingers tracing a line between her breasts. "So sweet, so soft," he whispered, his hand pushing her backwards onto the pillows behind her. "Tell me sweetheart, did your husband ever do this," he asked, palming one of her breasts.

Lara sucked in a breath at the sensation, then nodded shakily.

"How about this," he asked, taking a hardened nipple between his thumb and finger and tugging.

Lara gasped, her back arching a little. "No," she moaned.

"He was too soft with you, wasn't he" he said in mock sympathy, his head lowering. "You need a real man. You need to be taken. You need..." he licked the aching tip of her nipple, "to be fucked."

He pulled her nipple into his mouth then, his teeth biting not so gently and Lara let out a small mewl of pleasure. She could feel him grin against her skin as he repeated the motion, the pain and pleasure shooting right to the core of her. As if following the lightning bolt of pleasure, his hand slid down her stomach and between her legs, his fingers stroking up and down between her velvety wet folds. "You're so wet for me, little one," he whispered, moving to her other breast as one long, wicked finger slipped inside her.

Lara bowed off the bed with a gasp of pleasure, and he watched, bewitched by the sight of her long, lithe body tilting towards him. He added a second finger, curling them upwards and watched as she cried out, her hands fisting in the sheets at her side.

He couldn't take this torture anymore. Sliding his fingers out of her, he parted her thighs with his knees, rubbing the tip of his cock over her wet pussy. She writhed beneath him, trying desperately to get closer, but he wouldn't let her. "My turn to torture you, sweetheart," he breathed in her ear. He bit the lobe, enjoying her little sharp breath at the sensation, all the while teasing her at her entrance, never giving her quite what she needed.

Her hands came to his back, trying in vain to pull him closer, and he pushed her hands up above her head firmly, interlacing his fingers with her as he looked down at her.

"What do you want, little one?" he cooed softly.

She shook her head, not opening her eyes or speaking.

He brought one hand between their bodies and pressed a slow circle on her sensitive clit and her eyes flew open as she cried out.

"I asked, what do you want?" he whispered, a little more firmly.

"You," she panted.

"More specifically sweetheart," he said, rubbing the tip of his cock over her wetness again and she arched against him.

"Fuck me," she begged him, her eyes open and full of need and lust.

"That's my good girl," he growled, and he thrust into her deep. She cried out in pleasure as he set a punishing pace, taking her again and again, thrusting deep and hard. She was tight and hot and making little gasping moans as she rocked against him, pulling him in deeper.

"He never fucked you like this did he?" he hissed, thrusting in hard.

"No," she gasped, her head tilting back, "Oh god."

"That's right sweetheart, beg me," he growled in her ear.

"Please," she panted.

"Again,"

"Please!" she cried, "Please don't stop!"

"Sir," he prompted, changing the angle and watching her arch again.

"Please Sir," she panted, her slight fingers tightening around his.

He thrust into her again and again and then held still, feeling her tense around him as she came, setting off his own orgasm. He revelled in her cries, capturing her mouth in a scorching kiss as they came.

She shuddered with little after shocks and he rolled off her. He pulled her to his side, one hand stroking her hair in a soothing gesture that surprised her. She relaxed into him, turning her face into his neck, letting the waves of pleasure roll over her.

"Don't worry sweetheart," he whispered into her hair, "I won't tell your husband."

She breathed a little sigh of relief, her brain still fuzzy from her orgasm.

"As long as we do that again, and again, and again..."