Things are Not How They Appear Pt. 01

Story Info
The Modern Day Bully learns a thing or two about me.
3.1k words
4.46
9.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thick glasses, short sleeve dress shirt, suspenders, pocket protector, high water pants, tall white socks and text books. That's the mental image you think of when you think of nerd.

Fuck, can we just get passed that.

Hi, I'm Charles and I've been described, taunted, named as a Nerd. No, not like the one described above.

If you were to look at me, there's nothing special about me. I don't really stand out in the crowd. I'm pretty tall, dark hair and messy all the time.

I'm a t-shirt (mainly graphic tees), jeans, and tennis shoe kind of guy. Most of the time, it's pretty baggy clothes. I don't have any weird insecurities about my body. I'm not scrawny by any means. Just.....normal.

Tell that to Tristan. That name even sounds like a spoiled, thinks they deserve everything in the world, entitled prick.

Tristan has not only harassed me my entire high school life, but it's carried on into the social life.

Why you ask? Because I'm a gamer.

Sounds like a perfect reason to be a prick to someone else.

Tristan is the type of dude that got his popularity because of his parents money.

His Dad is a Big to Do in our town and his step mom gets to reap the benefits of said money.

I don't see his dad much because he's always working or on some business trip.

As far as his step mom goes, she lays around their pool all day.

How do I know this, because I live next door.

Anyways, back to Tristen.

Just as I described the image of a typical nerd, he is not your typical bully.

He is not big and tough. He is not athletic. But because of who his dad is, not only do people suck up to him, he also treats people like shit.

I am those people.

Let's see, I've been pushed in the hallways, had food thrown at me, had things said about me on Social Media an all kinds of dumb shit.

But all that is about to change...So...let me tell you how I got to Fuck with the bully.

-----------------

Senior year and graduation is on the horizon.

Finally, I don't have to put up with Tristans shit anymore.

I'm not sticking around this town for school. I got a scholarship to get my degree in Game Design. I bet you couldn't have guessed that.

I arrive home after school. As I pull in the driveway, Tristans step mom is getting the mail.

I step out of my car and she walks over.

I've never had any ill thoughts towards Maria. She has always been nice to me and my family. I mean, it's not her fault that Tristan is a dick.

Plus, remember the thing I said about the pool...I'm a dude, of course I watch.

Maria was beautiful. Since she didn't work, she had all the time in the world to be tan, work out and live her life.

Maria was probably in her 40s. Slim but from what I could tell from the pool days, was pretty cut.

She had brown hair, brown eyes and looked good in a bikini.

"Charles, are you getting excited about graduation?" Maria said.

"Yes! For sure." My response back to her.

We continued to make small talk and then what she said next took me by surprise.

"I'm thrilled about it too. Tristan can finally be out of my hair".

Confused I said, "Why you say that?"

"He's such a dick sometimes. When his dad is out of town, he lays around the house and always acts like a pervert towards me. I mean, I get I am his step mom but gees, have some respect!"

Man, could I tell her some stories..

"Well. We both can agree that his is a dick". I said back.

"Oh no! What did he do?"

"Let's just say, he enjoys having a laugh at my expense. Which is the main reason I am so excited about graduation and getting out of here!"

Maria reached out and put her hand on my arm.

"Charles, I am so sorry to hear that. Nobody deserves to be treated like that."

What did she just say...because once her hand touched my arm, I tuned out whatever else was going on.

Backstory. I've dated a few times, but nothing ever came out of it. Girls in my school were always concerned about their status and didn't take much time noticing me. I mean, that's ok. I didn't bother me. I am by no means insecure about myself.

But every dude has a response when I girl touches him in any way.

"Dude! Zone back in!" I told myself.

Maria continues talking as I come back to earth, "Ok. I have an idea. Tristan will be gone this weekend for some type of college visit, my husband will be gone on a business trip. Please come over and we can continue out hatred talk about all things Tristan! I find talking about it helps..and other things."

"How can I pass that up?" I said. "I'll take any opportunity to relieve some stress!"

As an 18 year old, I know porn. I know the stereotypical; Comeover, my husbands out of town, theme. By no means, did that ever cross my mind. We live in the real world.

-----------

The bell has rung. The weekend has arrived and I head towards home.

I play some video games until I hear from Maria that it's all clear of the men of her house.

I really don't take anytime to change. It's not like I am trying to impress anyone.

Jeans, a graphic tee and zip up hoodie.

My phone vibrates and it's a text from Maria.

"They're gone. Come on over whenever."

I head on over to their house, ring the doorbell and Maria answers.

She is wearing leggings and a cut off tee that slightly exposed her stomach.

"Sorry. I just got done working out and I'm a mess. I'm gonna take a quick shower. make yourself at home, watch TV or something. I'll be right out." Maria let me know as she headed up the stairs.

I went and sat in their entertainment room and watched some TV while she cleaned up.

Did I think about her ass in those leggings. Yes.

Did I think about seeing her cut stomach. Yes.

Did I think about sneaking up to peak in while she was taking a shower. No.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to live in a Porno.

20 minutes go by and I hear her coming down the steps.

This time she arrives in sweats and a oversized shirt that kind of hangs off her shoulders. While this visual was not as appealing as the first, I noticed a tan line on her exposed shoulder. Which also meant, no strap meant no bra.

"Alright! let's get this bashing party started! What are we eating?" she asked.

"Mexican?" I answered.

"Perfect. I'll call it in."

We sat and ate our food and got all of our frustrations out about Tristan and just life in general.

Maria was very easy to talk to. There was never any awkward moments of silence. She also did something no other girl has done to me, make me feel like I was a part of the room.

It started to get a little hot and I decided to take my hoodie off. As I unzipped it and began to remove it, I hear Maria giggle.

I curiously asked, "What's so funny?"

"Your shirt". She responded.

I take a quick glance at what shirt I was wearing and it was one of my 90s Nostalgic shirts.

A mix of Mario, Cartoon Network, mTV and a bunch of other things.

"You find this funny?" I asked.

"Not funny, just the odds of you wearing that!"

She continued on to tell me that marrying rich has it's perks and that she owns all the old school gaming consoles because she plays often with all

her down time.

Sega, Nintendo; classic and Super. Not to mention, a 64 console.

"Please tell me you have Mario Cart?" I asked.

"Which console do you wanna play it on?" Maria responded.

We move into the entertainment room and she opens the compartments where all the gaming things are.

Heaven. It was heaven. I geeked out.

"Ok. you can't sit there." she says as she goes off to a side closet and brings out a couple of Bean Bag Chairs.

She throws them in the floor. "Sit."

"This is great." I said as I did the classic plop down in the chair.

She walks over to me and bends over to hand me my controller.

Remember that baggy shirt I was talking about earlier. Well as she bent forward, the neck of her shirt went forward too.

It gave me a glance at her breasts.

She was petite and her breasts were as well. Because of that, I could see the tan lines that made it look as though she was wearing a white bra, and I could see her nipples.

They were slightly erect. I imagine due to not wearing a bra and her shirt caressing them from time to time.

"Charles!"

I was caught..

--------------

My face must've been Lobster Red. I really didn't know what to say.

She beat me to the punch, "Don't worry about it". She said. "I understand and if I'm completely honest, it's nice to be...looked at."

I was taken back a bit by her comment. I mean, she was a beautiful woman. How does she not get noticed.

"My husband is gone all the time. I don't get out much. So yeah; it's nice to be noticed." She Said.

Then she presented a challenge.

"Let's make this gaming experience a little more interesting."

"Oh and what's that." I said curiously.

"Mario Kart is the game. I pick the world we race and whoever wins a race, gets to dare the other for a challenge. You in or are you chicken?" Maria said very hyped up.

"I'm down to clown". I said. "I must warn you though. Kart is kids play and you're gonna be doing a lot of dares!"

First race, I let her win. I wanted to feel her out on what type of dares she was going to be doing.

"Ok. Since you saw mine..I get to see yours. Take your shirt off."

That's it? That's the dare? This is what I thought to myself.

But I removed my shirt

"Nothing much to look at but here you go." I said.

We start the next game and this time, she won for real. We would go back and forth a couple of times. Each dare bigger than the last but as we approuched the last race, the competitiveness increased.

I won! Let's make this interesting.

"I got to know, are you a thong or normal panty wearer?" I said as my dare.

Maria stood up and moved in front of me.

She turned around and placed her thumb just on the inside of the waistband of her sweats and slowly lowered it down just past her waistline.

"Nothing right now." She said in a quit, almost seductive tone.

"I have an idea of how we can mess with Tristan. Something to really fuck him up." Maria said as she continued to stand in front of me.

Intrigued I responded, "I'm listening".

"First, I'm gonna need you to do something for me." Maria said.

She leaned over and flattened the back of the bean bag chair to where it had me almost laying backwards. The couch was behind me so my head rested on the edge of it.

She stood back up and this time, both thumbs traced the waitline of her sweats and she slowly lowered her pants down.

As she bent over, I was able to catch another glimpse of her erect nipples under her shirt.

My dick was getting hard and then was trying to bust through the prison of denim when I saw her stand back up.

My eyes followed up her tan legs to discover a dark muff that stood out from her white tan line.

"Have you ever ate pussy before?" She asked.

"No. I have played with a girls pussy before but it was over her pants."

"Well, I will help you. All you need to do is lay back and enjoy the ride." Maria responded

She moves towards me. Steps on leg on one side of me and places the othe leg on the other side of me.

And then, her lips are hovering over me. The scent of her sex was so exotic. Because she was straddling me, her lips were spread, revealing her opening.

"Im gonna sit and move around your face. All you need to do, is stick your tongue out and listen. Can you do that Charlie?!"

Her demanding tone was a huge turn on and all I could do was what the lady asked.

She lowered herself down to where her clit was pressed against my lips.

"Suck and use your tongue to flick my clit." She demanded.

She would move and glide herself across my face, "Fuck" She moaned.

At this moment, I started to act on my own and took my hands and grabbed her ass.

"Yes! squeeze my ass Charlie!" she said as she continued to grind her pussy across my face.

You could hear the wetness of her pussy and my saliva as they formed a juicy mess.

My tongue would trace her clit and split the entrance of her pussy lips. There were times that it was reaching the space between her pussy and her the little button of her ass.

"Charlie. Oh my gosh. that feels so good. Don't stop. Lick my little ass hole."

My tongue explored her button. Tongue fucking her ass, squeezing her cheeks and spreading them to give me complete access to all her entrances.

I was able to catch a glance of her cupping her breasts over her shirt and squeezing them as she road my face.

"Shiitt. Lick my pussy and finger my ass!" she demanded as she breathed heavily.

I moved my tongue back to her clit and my fingers slipped through the crack of her ass to find the juices of her pussy covering her ass hole.

I circled my finger around her hole waiting for the perfect moment.

Her breathing started to get deeper. I could only guess she was about to cum so I took the opportunity and slide my finger in her ass hole!

"Oh Fuck!!! God Damn it!!! You're gonna make me cum!" She yelled.

At this point she was in control. Guiding her pussy across my mouth and fucking my finger in her ass.

She convulsed as she climaxed. I didn't think it could get anymore wet but the juices of her climax flowed over my face.

Her sex tasted amazing!

It being my first time, I didn't have much to

compare it too. I just knew I wanted more!

Maria collapses on the couch behind me.

"Charlie. Not bad for your first ride."

As I swiped the mess that was just made on my mouth, I said thank you.

"So. Now do I get to hear how we are gonna fuck with Tristan?"

Maria looks at me. Stands up and removes her shirt. She is completely naked.

Now I am able to explore her body completely.

Petite, toned and tanned. Her hair is tousled from what had just taken place. Her boobs were on full display. They weren't big by any means but enough to get a handful.

"You helped me cum. It would be rude of me to not return the favor. But you can't fuck my pussy. I don't need my husband wondering anything. Soo..what does that leave Charlie?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow. She said it with curiosity but with confidence that she knew the answer.

"I guess that leaves your ass?" I said with a questioning and sarcastic tone.

"That's right. Now take off your pants so I can see what I am working with." She requested.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulled them down along with my boxers. At this point my dick was calmed a bit and only had a slight erection.

"Hmmm. Not very hard. Was that not sexy enough for you Charlie?" She said with a challenging reaction. "We will have to help that out."

At this moment, there was no gentleness. No playing. No, Let's take our time.

She grabbed my dick and put it straight in her mouth and gripped it until my full erection reached the back of her throat.

As she slides it out, she says, "There. That's better." and then continues sucking my dick.

Running her mouth in and out the length of my dick and you could just her the slirping of saliva and the moans coming from her actions.

She gave one final tight suction as the head of my dick popped out of her mouth and says, "That should be wet enough."

She bends over the arm of the couch and reaches around to spread her ass cheeks to reveal a waiting, tight button.

"There it is Charlie." She said. "What are you gonna do now?"

I stand behind her and place one hand on her ass and use the other to guide my dick to her opening.

"That's it. Slide it all the way in." Maria said with a desperate tone.

My dick broke the seal of her opening and I could feel the the heat of her tight ass hole as It slid all the way in.

"I few nice slow strokes and then fuck the shit out of me" She said as she bit her lip and archered her back.

After a few, slow strokes, I begin to pick up the pace.

Fast, Hard strokes as I grip her ass.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Maria yelled.

I was so mentally aroused from all the things that have transpired, I could tell I was getting close.

"I'm gonna cum Maria." I warned.

"You do not take your dick out of my ass! You fill me up!"

I leaned over her to wrap my arm around her and did on final pump and shot my load deep in her ass.

"Mmmm. I can feel it. So nice and wet. Stand up Charlie. I wanna taste what we've done"

She turned around and knelt in front of me and popped the tip of my dick in her mouth to remove whatever cum was dripping down my dick.

After was all said and done, we collapsed on the bean bag chair.

One thought that flooded through my mind was, where did all this come from? Why me? Why this?

****You want to find out? Stick round for part 2.****