All Comments on 'Things Can Change Quickly'

by mrnoname93

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A very good first story.

I got a bit confused in the opening, as I don't think you properly introduced Sam, but it only took a moment to be sure who was whom.

Keep writing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Not a bad start

Not a bad start, perhaps a bit more description of Sam would have been nice, her breast and hairless pussy, was her pussy juicy?

Look foreward to reading more, hope the other girls join in.

GamaroGamaroabout 12 years ago

If you are planning to do some kind of follow-up, I would love to read about how he starts to sleep with Rose and Sara eventually :) Keep writing, i enjoyed it a lot!

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Next chapter please

Good start - Are you a UK bloke or bird? I will be looking for Ch2...

MountainsboycaMountainsboycaabout 12 years ago
Nice story so far

Just the right mix of everything so far. Like the story line. Just one point that confused me but I am working around it. You introduced the main character as Will (William). However, since the get together with his mate Damian, your other players are now calling Will as Damian. Like the shopping trip, Sara is calling him Dame. Like I said love it so far, just keep em

Coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This guy is definately an oddball, heh.

"She was a slut, but that did not mean that I would ever get to be with her again -- I was hopeful more than anything. "When do you suppose?" I could flirt, right?"

Because she takes the initiative and didn't wait for your pansy ass that makes her a slut? Lol. Im a guy and this shit has always pissed me off; if she gets laid when shes horny shes a slut, if he gets laid when he's horny he's just not a virgin loser. 'Player',what tard came up with that anyway? Just say he's a slut! Hell I have no problem calling myself a slut when I was younger! (Well I worked damn hard at it!;)

...and 'when do you suppose?' ...thats flirting? (Shaking head sadly) so sad, heh ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous