All Comments on 'Things Change Pt. 02'

by dondave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

So hot and so well told

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A new chapter opened in Tom's life, and I hope a new chapter follows in this wonderful ***** story. Part 2 was beautifully written and judging by my own intense hardon, was even hotter than Part 1. Thanks, MLF

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Oh yeah more than a new chapter opened. Love the balance added by the interaction with the two ladies. Not worried about labels is so sexy. Is there another morning after? I’ll wait right here to see.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

I loved it. Very hot and intimate.Misgivings and uncertain emotions I suspect most of us go through at first, but then acceptance and increasingly more sexual thoughts, interest and desires as time moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this. I love the realistic slow progression and how you so clearly share his thoughts and how his preconceived notion of what was normal to do with his best friend. Realizing that he could have more with his best friend. Also both of their genuine love for each other no matter what happens with the possibility of a sexual part of their relationship.

Hope you continue the story and often best friends make great long time partners.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 1 year ago

What a warm beautiful story. Look forward to the next chapter.

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

So hot. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You do a great job of making the reader truly feel the inevitability of gay sex. Several months after my wife died suddenly, a gay neighbor invited me over for dinner..Once he came on to me, it was totally game over for me. I couldn’t stop sucking him and I loved admitting to myself that my life was changing forever as I greedily swallowed his massive load..He had been sweet with me all evening, but he just stared at me as he pulled out of my mouth…

Thanks so much for all your excellent stories..

JRSONJRSON6 months ago

I enjoyed this hot story! Nothing hotter than best friends allowing themselves to give in, take a huge risk, experiment, and enjoy something initially considered taboo together! It does not always go this well. It can be very risky crossing the line. The tension felt real, Tom's struggle to figure it all out, his overthinking it all, then to just go with the flow and enjoy the new intimately was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous