Things Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'd better have dinner before we drink too much of that," I said.

We had planned to grill burgers, but that obviously wasn't going to work in the rain, so I fished out a tub of homemade spaghetti sauce my mom had given us before we'd left. I put on a pot of water for pasta and he handed me my drink.

"Such a bummer the girls didn't come," he said, plopping down in a chair. "I was sure we were gonna get laid."

"Kat looked willing, for sure," I said. "Not sure about Alex. But it doesn't matter now; the storm isn't letting up."

We listened for a moment to the rain lashing at the windows.

I drained my drink and said, "Make yourself useful and put together the salad."

Jake was talkative during dinner, though my mind was only half on the conversation. I was thinking of Alex, of course, but I was also acutely conscious of the fact that Jake and I were going to be alone for the rest of the night, and I couldn't help but think what might happen.

After dinner we poured fresh drinks and moved to the rug in front of the fire. Jake lit a joint, and we passed it back and forth in silence.

I stared into the fire, lost in my thoughts.

It occurred to me that I had once fucked a former girlfriend on this very rug. My next thought was that if not for the storm, either Alex or Kat, or maybe even both, might have been fucked on the same spot.

I wondered for a moment what Alex looked like naked. I felt my dick starting to chub up.

Then I wondered what Kat looked like naked. I chubbed up a little further.

Then, I suppose inevitably, I thought about what Jake looked like naked.

I didn't have to wonder about that. I knew very well what his cock looked like: The shaft, eight inches long and quite thick, curving slightly to the left, the head shaped like a mushroom.

I recalled the moment last night when Jake had stroked himself in the moonlight. Then I remembered him sliding his legs around so the tip of his cock was inches from my face, and actually smellingl his precum.

Then came the moment when things seemed poised on a knife-edge, when Jake had given me the chance to say no or push him away, and I hadn't.

And then I recalled the moment when his cock came closer and I opened my mouth and he slid it in and how I loved the taste and the weight of it on my tongue and how he started gently fucking my face.

Damn, that was hot.

I shook myself out of my reverie.

I looked down. The tent in my shorts could not have been more obvious.

I looked over at Jake. He obviously had been having similar thoughts, because his shorts were tented, too.

What came next was inevitable, I suppose.

I stood up. Jake looked up at me questioningly.

I walked over to the light switch and turned it off. Now the only light came from the fireplace.

I returned to where I'd been sitting on the rug but remained standing.

As Jake watched, I pulled off my shirt and tossed it on a chair. Then I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, pulled them down and kicked them aside.

My cock stood up straight in front of me.

"Now you," I said.

Jake stood up where he was, and in seconds he, too, was naked.

I stepped closer. Our cocks were almost close enough to touch.

Welp, I thought, you've come this far.

I put my hand on Jake's chest and guided him into a chair.

Then I lowered myself to my knees and got between his legs.

I looked up. Jake was looking down at me, a faint smile on his face.

For a moment I just gazed at his cock, standing straight up in his lap, mere inches from my mouth.

I drank in the sight: the thick shaft, the smooth skin of the head flaring back and away from the slit, the big balls hanging underneath, the neatly trimmed pubic hair.

In the moonlight last night Jake had looked like he was made of cold white marble, but now the firelight gave his skin a warm golden glow.

I was surprised by how badly I wanted to get my mouth around that cock.

On the other hand, I didn't want to be in a hurry. I wanted to make him feel as good as he'd made me feel last night.

I reached up with one hand and wrapped it around his ball sack. I massaged it gently, rolling his balls between my fingers, feeling their weight.

The thought crossed my mind that they were full of his semen, and that before long that semen would be going down my throat. My cock twitched.

With the other hand I reached up and grasped his shaft. Again I was struck by how soft it felt on the outside and how hard underneath. It felt so good -- so natural -- to have it in my hand.

I began stroking him very slowly. Jake made a purring sound.

After half a minute of stroking I saw a glint of moisture in the slit. I watched as it grew pearl-sized and kept growing and began dripping down the underside of the head.

I leaned in, extended my tongue, and licked it off. Jake gasped.

I drew back, then watched as another drop formed in the slit, much more quickly than the first. I waited on this one, marveling as it swelled and spilled over and formed a long string dangling from the tip of his cock.

I lowered my head, caught the string on my tongue, sucked it into my mouth and tasted.

I'm beginning to like this.

I looked up at Jake again. His eyes were shining, pleading.

I opened my mouth, lowered it to his cock and slid my lips over the head.

Jake gasped again.

I paused briefly, breathing out and in through my nose, then began sliding my lips down the shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh," Jake said.

I went slowly, keeping my tongue pressed against the underside of the shaft, letting my mouth get used to his girth. I was barely halfway down the shaft when I felt the head touch the back of my throat. I felt a slight gagging sensation.

I backed off slightly, paused for a couple of breaths, then moved downward again.

I sensed my throat was relaxing. I focused on breathing and moving very slowly.

Soon I had about three-fourths of his cock in my mouth. Precum was streaming down my throat.

I backed off again, breathed a few times, then moved downward again.

I could feel the head of his cock going deeper, and the thought crossed my mind that I was deep-throating him.

Something touched my nose.

Pubic hair.

I had him all the way in.

"Holy fuck," Jake said.

I backed off, came down again, started bobbing slowly up and down. My throat was totally relaxed now, and it made me almost proud to think I could fit all of Jake's big cock into it.

HIs breathing became ragged, and I felt his hand grip my shoulder.

"I"m getting close," he said.

I made a 'mmm-hmmm' sound that was meant to say I was ready for him.

Jake was groaning now. It wouldn't be long.

Suddenly his cock stiffened and swelled further -- which I wouldn't have thought was possible -- and he came with a roar and a convulsive jerk.

A jet of hot cum hit the back of my throat, followed quickly by a second. I clamped my lips around the base of the shaft as Jake writhed under me. He kept trying to shove his cock deeper into my mouth, and I had to clamp my hands on his knees to hold him down.

Gobs of cum slid down my throat and filled my mouth. I swallowed all I could but barely kept up with him; semen leaked past my lips and dripped down the shaft into his pubic hair. I felt myself gagging again, but by sheer force of will I got through it.

It seemed like ages passed before Jake's orgasm subsided and I could get my breath. He lay back in the chair with his eyes closed, still panting.

I let his cock slide out of my mouth and sat up, wiping what was left of his cum off my chin with the back of my hand.

I wasn't sure what to think about what I'd just done.

I'd just deep-throated my best friend's cock and let him cum in my mouth. I'd swallowed as much of that cum as I could, and what I hadn't been able to swallow wound up on my face.

I felt a little dirty, sure, like I'd done something nasty and forbidden. But I also felt, well, exhilarated, thrilled that I'd done something so daring and -- let's be honest -- pleasurable for me as well as for him.

No question about it, I had enjoyed sucking Jake's cock. It was a very gay thing to do, I know, but at this point I didn't care about labels.

Jake opened his eyes and looked at me.

"That was incredible," he said. "You are a fast learner."

He looked down at my cock, still standing straight up in my lap.

"Lie back," he said.

I pulled a cushion from one of the chairs, put it behind my head and lay down on the rug. My cock was so hard it hurt.

As soon as I was settled Jake knee-walked from his chair to my side, where he leaned down and kissed me firmly on the mouth. I kissed back, and we were soon sharing a kiss as passionate, if not more, than I'd shared with any girl up to that point. Jake thrust his tongue in my mouth and moved it about, as if he were trying to suck up the last traces of his own cum.

Jake lowered his body on top of mine and began grinding his cock, which was hard again. The feeling was so intense I thought I might come before he ever got his mouth back on me.

Just when I thought I was losing control, Jake broke the kiss and slid down my body. I expected him to swallow me at once, but instead he got a knee between my legs and nudged them apart.

Before I could react he reached up with one hand and slid a finger into my mouth. I wasn't sure what he meant to do, but instinct took over and I began sucking on it.

When the finger was thoroughly wet Jake withdrew it, and next thing I knew he was circling it around my asshole.

Now, at this point in my sexual life I was only dimly aware of the erotic possibilities of ass play. One girlfriend had tried to get a finger in me a couple of times while sucking my dick, but she was kind of clumsy about it and I wasn't sorry when she gave up trying.

This was better. Way better.

I flinched when Jake first touched me, but made myself relax enough so that when he pressed gently on my asshole with one finger, it slid in without trouble.

He worked it to the first knuckle, took my cock back in his mouth, then pressed gently but firmly until the whole finger was in. I breathed deeply, trying to let the muscles around it go slack,

It felt uncomfortable at first but I soon got used to it, aided partly by the wonderful sensations I was feeling in my cock as he sucked me.

When he finally crooked the finger and touched the hard button of my prostate, a bolt of pure pleasure shot through my body.

Oh my God, I thought: That's why people do this.

He really went to work now on my cock, bobbing up and down, swirling his tongue around me, while at the same time stroking my prostate.

I groaned, then whimpered, then almost sobbed as waves of pleasure rolled over me and my orgasm started to build.

When Jake sensed I was close he positioned his mouth about halfway down my shaft and pressed steadily on that button. I went off like a rocket, making the loudest sound I had ever made during sex.

Shot after shot of cum poured out of me. Jake swallowed the first couple, then drew back, laid his head on my hip and stroked me as the rest of my cum poured onto his face.

When my convulsions finally stopped he slowly extricated the finger -- a move that was almost painful for me -- and then moved up next to me.

His cheek was covered with gobs of my cum. Without hesitation I moved in, licked it off in three swipes of my tongue and fed it to him through his open mouth.

After a long final kiss I lay back and we were both still. For a long time neither of us moved, and all you could hear was the sound of our deep breathing and the crackling of wood in the fireplace.

"Jesus fuck that was hot," I said.

Jake laughed.

"I know, right?"

We were quiet again for a long time. Finally I got up and threw another couple of logs on the fire. Then I got a blanket and two pillows from the bedroom and rejoined Jake on the rug.

He was asleep in minutes, but I lay awake for some time, thinking.

Gone were the tortured thoughts I'd had earlier that day about having sex with a guy. In their place was acceptance -- that I could enjoy it, for one thing -- and the realization that a new chapter had opened in my life.

12