Things Change Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome stood up, smiled at me, then arched his eyebrows while giving me a thumbs-up sign - as if to say, "How was that? Good?"

I made some sort of exhausted grunting noise and gave him a weak smile.

I felt his cock bumping against my hip. I looked down at it; it was sticking straight up.

I was eager to get him off, and was just about to put my hand on his cock when he grasped my shoulder, turned me around and pressed me against the back wall of the stall. Next thing I knew he had a knee between my legs and was nudging them apart.

Jesus, he's not going to try to fuck me, is he?

I wasn't ready for that, especially not here.

I started to object, but just then we heard voices. Someone was coming into the showers.

I felt a stab of panic. Jerome, however, still seemed unconcerned.

He whispered into my ear, "I'll tap this ass another time."

Then he opened the curtain a crack, looked out and, without saying anything, slipped out of the stall and stepped toward the one on the other side.

I felt a surge of relief.

A moment later I heard the voices again, apparently coming from the two stalls just inside the shower entrance. One guy was telling the other about some girl he was trying to get into bed.

I wanted to laugh: Here was this guy talking about fucking some girl, and three stalls away I ight have been on the verge of getting fucked myself -- by a guy, no less.

I stood there a moment, breathing deeply, willing myself to calm down. Then I rinsed away the remaining soap suds, turned off the water and slid open the curtain.

Jerome was standing with his back to me in the stall opposite, furiously jacking himself.

I turned and walked down the corridor out of the showers. I took care not to look to either side as I passed the two guys who'd interrupted us.

I wanted to talk to Jerome, but I didn't see him while I was drying and dressing. I decided to wait for him outside the locker room.

The gym lobby, a largish room with groups of chairs scattered about, was empty at the moment. I sat down where he'd be likely to see me as he left the locker room.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and he came out. When he saw me he hesitated briefly, then walked over.

"It's Jerome, right?" I asked.

He looked surprised that I knew his name, so I quickly added, "I'm Tom."

I offered my hand. After a brief hesitation he shook it and sat down in the chair opposite.

He seemed to be waiting for me to speak.

"That was pretty hot," I said quietly.

He just smiled.

"You seemed to know what you were doing," I said.

The smile broadened a little.

"I've been around some," he said, then added after a pause, "So have you."

I must have looked startled.

"I saw you in the showers with that Latin guy," he said. "It wasn't hard to figure out what was going on."

"Shit," I said. "Were we that obvious?"

"Not to most people, probably," he said. "But after a while you learn the signs."

"You do this a lot?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"What's 'a lot?' he asked.

I didn't know how to answer that, so I just said, "Fairly new thing for me."

"Coulda fooled me, the way you acted in there," he said.

After a moment he went on: "That was fun, but it's not a good idea to make a habit of it. You were lucky it was me who saw you the other day and not some homophobe. Friend of mine got caught once in the shower with another guy and it didn't go well."

"Here, you mean?

"No, another gym."

"What happened?"

"The guy who caught him told several other guys in the gym," Jerome said. "They didn't beat him up or anything, but they were pretty hostile, calling him names and such, to the point he just quit going there."

He paused to let this sink in. I suddenly felt stupid and reckless.

He got up to leave.

"I gotta split," he said. "But I'm serious about tapping that ass."

"I've never done that," I said.

He gave me another sly smile.

"We'll have to fix that."

The way he said it made my asshole twitch.

"I owe you a blow job first," I said.

"Like cock, huh?"

"Getting to," I said.

"Hand me your phone."

I handed it to him. He created a contact and put his number in.

"Text me Sunday about 5," he said. "Maybe we can work something out."

"Sounds good," I said.

He held out a fist for me to bump. I did, and he left.

Needless to say, I thought a lot about Jerome over the next 48 hours.

At first I fantasized being on my knees in the shower with his big cock in my mouth, looking into his face while he pumped his seed down my throat.

Then, recalling his promise to "tap my ass," I wondered what it would be like to have him fuck me.

The idea was unsettling; I knew enough about anal sex to know it could be painful and messy. But the vision of Jerome's big black dick sliding in and out of my white ass was a real turn-on nonetheless.

There were moments, however, when I had misgivings about what I was doing and where my life was heading. I worried that I was losing control, that my newfound lust for men had clouded my thinking.

How far did I really want to go with this?

But none of these moments lasted more than five minutes. Inevitably the fantasies returned, and all my worries about the future vanished.

I did, however, manage to control myself enough to avoid jacking off during the day on Sunday. If something was going to happen that evening with Jerome, I wanted to be totally ready for it.

When the clock on my phone showed 5 pm, I fought the urge to text him right away. I let a few minutes pass, then sent him a note: "Hey, Tom here. Are you up for something tonight?"

A minute or two passed before he answered: "Home alone all night. You can come over anytime."

My heart leaped.

"Great, where?"

He gave me directions to an apartment off-campus.

"Okay, I'm on my way."

12