All Comments on 'Things Happen Ch. 03'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oops!

<p>For the blood type thing to work, you got it wrong.

<p>O is recessive, meaning it can only be OO to be considered O.

<p>That means two O's can only give birth to an O.

<p>So in this case, Amanda isn't the mother either, or Lisa was switched at birth. (I'd prefer this explanation since its doesn't make Mom a cheating slut)

I do wonder how many other people will point this out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
and poo to you in Canada

For goodness sake, give everyone a break! This is f-a-n-t-a-s-y time; why let the facts get in the way of a good story? (Or series of stories, in this instance.) No one else does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A or B

Her mother must have been either AA or Ai or BB or Bi :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

Loved this story. Lisa's character was very witty and funny and the dad was just great when trying so hard not to give into his lust. Hope you continue writing more stories like this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PERNICKITY

Why are some people so bloody pernickity,as someone has already said this is fantasy time not a biology lesson,I liked it a lot ,I also like Disney Land ,I wonder what blood group Pluto is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NONE

To Dracula in Canada ,none if they have any sense pillock.THe story was extremely good so there.

shadydemshadydemover 16 years ago
Nice Twist

Love the twist. Love the shower scene. Please tell me you're going to continue this absolutely hot story!!!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
You have my blood boiling!

A very sexy continuation of a very sizzling story. Don't worry about the blood type typo...who really cares as long as the words keep us very hot-blooded. The shower scene was as clear as a picture and a very naughty-sexy picture at that! Can't wait to see where you take it next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

Great story,really well written,hope to god your going to keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are right

Things definitely happen ,they have to me after reading this series back to back.I am not going to elaborate but it was a very pleasant experience.I hope the series goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Great Start

The stories you have posted in just the past few months show terrific talent. The Things Happen series is one of the best depictions of an incestuous affair--even if it really was'nt--I have ever read. And forget the stupid comment about blood types. It's the idea that counts and that was a very clever plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's a shame...

...you decided to go down the whole "oh, they're not actually related after all" route. I think one of the reasons people like incest stories is the taboo, transgressive nature of it. You want them to be related, it's more exciting. That's the whole point.

Having said that, it was a good story, well written. It's just a shame about the conclusion.

AveRoseAveRosealmost 11 years ago
I agree

Have to agree with Anon on this one.. but still a good story.:)

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 8 years ago
Shame about the ending...

...since the incest is what makes it so sexy. But a hot read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow! Pretty good with a double twist ending! Lol. I am of mixed feelings though, unless he manages to get both women under the same roof that is! I'd hate to see him leave his gf just swinging in the wind with the way she feels for him! :(

Well, two more chapters to read, so I'm off!! Hehe :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One more chapter.

Needs closure.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 5 years ago
What happens to Michelle?

Does she realize he doesn't want her? Does she realize the truth that he is doing his daughter? How does the explanation come about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fake

Not blood related. No kink. Fakefakefake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous