Things Happened Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at her implied meaning, and I laughed with her.

"Just like that," I said which made her bite her bottom lip.

"God, I feel like such an idiot. Why can't I just say sex?" Jessica said shaking her head and laughing. She took my hand and looked at me. "I really want to have sex with you, but Skylar tells me you are big so... I want it to be a good experience."

"We can only try, but," I said looking into her eyes. "Why don't we just date each other first, get to know each other deeply before we do that? I really like you and I hope you like me, so what's to lose?"

"My virginity," Jessica said before turning bright red and clasping her hand over her mouth. "I can't believe I just said that. Why do I feel like that around you, I'm normally so careful."

"Why? I like honesty. And it's nice to know what's on your mind," I said giving her hand a squeeze. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Okay, I can do that. I like that too," Jessica said happily.

"Alright, good. So it's settled. Want to date me?" I asked causing her to bite her bottom lips momentarily while nodding.

"Yes, I would love to," Jessica replied warmly. "I'll take you out this time, my treat."

"Sure," I said pulling her in for a hug. We paused with our faces so close together and then it just happened. We kissed and even though a guy isn't supposed to say this, I felt it down in my toes.

We pulled back and I could tell by the look of pure contentment that Jessica felt it too. The funny thing was I had never felt that with Kelly, not that I remembered anyway. Perhaps this was meant to be.

"That was so nice," Jessica said sweetly as we hugged. "Maybe we can do more, later?"

I looked at her quizzically and she smirked.

"Oral?" I asked to which she nodded suggestively.

"Yes."

"Do we have to wait until later?" I replied causing her to shake her head before we kissed again.

"No," Jessica said softly with a giggle. "I do feel safe with you, but please be gentle with me."

"I promise," I said excited by this unexpected turn of events. I just found Jessica so alluring and it was easy for us to be together. It was like this was natural for us, to be taking this intimacy further.

"Let's go to my room," Jessica said kindly before taking my hand and leading me to the one place I had wanted to take her for a while.

As soon as we entered and closed the door, we were onto each other. The kissing was passionate and fulfilling. Our hands roamed each other's bodies and I took great pleasure in feeling every inch of her. I'm pretty sure Jessica made the first move to undress us, with her hands pulling my shirt up which only made me want to undress her. In no time I had her down to her underwear, a sexy black lace lingerie set that I knew would look just as good on the floor.

"You're stunning," I said the moment her bra hit the floor. I wasn't trying to time it then, but she just gave me a smouldering smile and kissed me again, pushing my briefs down so I could step out of them and then kissed me again when her hand found my cock. She gasped into my mouth and I started walking us back towards the bed.

I reached down, and cupped her ass, making her moan into my mouth. Everything was intense and while I was intentionally trying to slow things down, it was hard not to throw her on the bed. A different approach was needed so I began kissing down her neck which made her swoon, then to her breasts making sure to take time to suckle them before kissing down until I was on my knees in front of her womanhood. I looked up at her, could see her sensually looking at me while still having a moment of doubt in her eyes. I got the message loud and clear.

I knew I could wait, but what I couldn't wait for was to give her pleasure first. Peeling down her underwear was like an awakening. Her bare mons, smooth outer labia and then that wet slit down the middle. Perfect, just perfect. I kissed the top of her slit and she moaned softly. It was a sexy little moan that stoked my fire. Jessica sat back in the arm chair near the bed and got into position, spreading her legs for me like an invitation to a party. I gladly accepted and dropped down between those gorgeous thighs.

I watched her grab her tits, squeezing them and pulling her nipples while I suckled on her delicious cunt. My tongue drove down to her asshole, tasting her and causing her to grab my hair and hold me there a moment. She was becoming wild and her legs wobbled slightly the more I ate her out. I shifted strategy, kissing the crease where her leg meets her body, before licking, sucking and gently biting her inner thigh. Her eyes flared and her hand pulled me back to her cunt.

"Stop teasing Rock, please, just eat me," Jessica said like a woman on a mission. I just smiled and went back to her sopping slit, enjoying her fully. Moving my mouth back to her clit, Jessica began to breath harder, her eyes half closing while her hands gripped her tit and my hair tighter. I knew she was getting close.

Grabbing hold of her thighs and then moving down to hips, I continued my assault on her watching her belly move and flutter before her hips gently bucked. I moved one hand so I could insert come fingers but Jessica's orgasm came crashing down, her legs wrapping around my head as she moaned loudly. I lapped up her juices and held on as she bucked wildly through her orgasm.

It took a little bit before she released my head and I sat up slightly, giving her sopping slit some flat tongued licks which made her squeal slightly and look at me.

"You taste wonderful," I said scooping up a little of her juice with my fingers and then eating it. She just smiled, bit her lip and then surprised me.

"Can I have some?" Jessica asked sexily her eyes never leaving mine. Kelly had never asked me that, and wasn't too keen on sucking my cock after being in her, so this was refreshing. I guess I never expected it from Jessica since she was always so pleasant and demure.

Without hesitation I dipped my fingers into her well, and brought them to her mouth.

"Here," I said our eyes locked onto one another while she took my fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Mmmm," Jessica said with a smile. "More please."

Who was I to deny this wanton sex goddess her request? I scooped up more of her juice and fed it to her which made her moan again and smile.

"You like the taste of pussy?" I asked with a smile. She cocked her head sideways slightly and returned my smile giving me all the answer I needed.

"Your turn," Jessica said softly, sitting up and putting her hand on my chest to push me back. I was about to protest but she had this way about her that put me at ease. "No buts, it's my turn to do you, okay?"

"Okay," I said as I swapped places with her and sat down on the chair. Jessica moved down between my legs and studied my rock-hard cock for a moment. She looked up at me, her face next to my rod and her hands at the base. She was mesmerising while her hand slowly rose and fell along my shaft.

"You do know that you are too big to swallow, right?" Jessica said with a cheeky grin as she worked my cock. "I'll try but don't expect miracles. Your cock is magnificent and very thick."

"I know," I said my voice moaning the last word when she deliberately took me into her mouth. She tried to smile while sucking the head of my cock and I just put my hand on her head and savoured her technique. She winked at me and then proceeded to stuff more of my cock into her mouth. I was ready to blow right then, her eagerness astounding me. She pulled back to take a breath but maintained eye contact with me while she stroked my cock. "You're no virgin."

She spat onto me and worked me over grinning sexily.

"I never said I didn't suck cock," Jessica said before kissing the tip. God that felt good. "It's just no one has been in my pussy. Yet."

"I see," I said before she licked up and down my shaft and balls.

"I'm hoping sometime in the not-too-distant future, you'll be that guy," Jessica said before slurping my cock into her mouth again.

"I promise," I said savouring every second of her mouth on me. God she could suck cock.

"Good," Jessica said with a cheeky grin.

Her hands massaged my balls and then my under carriage while she doubled down with her mouth. It didn't take long for me to experience those telling signs of eruption.

"I'm going to come," I said trying with all my might to hold off but she made it impossible. Jessica just smiled and worked me until release.

"Cover me," Jessica said holding her tits up and her tongue out. I blasted my load over her face causing her to groan sexily before I shot the last few ropes over her gorgeous tits. She seemed to hum happily and there was no way her smile was going anywhere. Her long tongue licked around her lips and she began to clean up with her fingers taking my semen into her mouth and sucking her fingers clean. "Yummy."

"You like that?" I asked in awe of how damn sexy she looked.

She nodded playfully and just beamed with joy.

"I love it. Being covered by you. Maybe next time you can take a picture of me covered?" Jessica said savouring my come from her fingers.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jess?" I asked with a playful laugh. She giggled and continued to collect my semen off her skin and lick it off her fingers.

"Still the same Jess you've always known and love," Jessica replied with a beaming smile while sucking her fingers thoroughly. "It's just a new side I only want to show you. Just you."

"Yeah?" I asked feeling myself getting turned on again at the erotic sight before me.

"Yeah, think you can handle it?" Jessica asked giving me a sexy moan while she groped one of her magnificent tits.

"I think so. I mean, earlier tonight I thought I was going to bed with just a kiss, but well, I never expected this," I replied happily. "Not that it's a bad thing."

She giggled and bit her bottom lip playfully.

"I didn't think we would do this either, but you just have some magic about you Rocco," Jessica said sitting upright and pushing her chest forward. "Something I really can't say no to, even if I try really hard."

"Really? I feel the same way about you," I said causing her to smile. "I just wasn't expecting you to be so... open." I suddenly felt wrong having said that when she got serious again.

"I'm not scaring you off, am I?" Jessica asked putting her hand on my thigh. She was looking at me intently.

"God no. I was worried I was doing that to you," I replied which made her shake her head and smile. "I hope I don't scare you off now, when I ask if you will stay with me tonight."

Her eyes teared up even though she seemed to be so happy.

"I would love to stay with you," Jessica said moving up and kissing me on the lips.

"Good. Just remember, we don't have to do anything that you're not ready for," I said which she seemed to appreciate. She brushed my cheek with the back of her fingers and looked into my eyes. There was nothing but pure adoration there and I was hooked. "How about I take you for a shower and wash you down?"

I was confident she'd say yes, I wasn't expecting her response.

"Head to toe?" Jessica asked running her fingers through my hair. "You'll have to make sure to get into every crevice."

All I'm going to say is, I did take her to the bathroom and got a nice shower going. And things happened.

Chapter 10

It was Grace's ninth birthday. We had decided to have it down at a local park so Grace could have a bunch of friends over. Some parents stayed behind, which was fine. The more the merrier and the light alcoholic refreshments probably didn't hurt. Of course I had invited Kelly along, which she happily agreed to and was going to be slightly late since she had a late property showing she couldn't get out of. I didn't care as long as she showed up for our daughter. And show up she did.

What surprised me most was the new boobs Kelly was sporting. They weren't subtle either, looking like two huge pomelos protruding from her chest. It didn't help she was wearing a skin tight shirt and no bra. The three white guys she was with were also a giveaway, but the huge surprise was that one of those guys was the smiling asshole, Tony Mott. I felt my blood boil but started to wonder what happened to Mark and I was determined to find out. I walked over to the trashy looking slut and shook my head. Her smile faded and was replaced with a look of worry. Tony just smiled and his two friends gave those shit-eating grins that made them think they were better than anyone else.

"I thought we had an agreement," I said firmly, not bothering looking at anyone other than my ex-wife.

"We did," Kelly said but Tony put his hand up.

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. Kelly wanted to bring me along for once," Tony said but I just stared at him which shut him up.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked looking back at Kelly. "Please tell me you haven't been with this chump the whole time? Please tell me, you didn't use Mark as a scapegoat to lie to me?"

"You're a truck driver, we always knew you would be easy to swindle. Oh, Mark has been part of it. Kelly likes a bit of strange now and then, but," Tony replied smugly before my fist shut his mouth. His two goons jumped to grab me but Kelly got involved.

"Stop!" Kelly said trying not to cause more of a scene than there already was. She got the two goons to back off and then checked out Tony's mouth which was bleeding before looking at me. "It doesn't have to be this way."

I didn't notice Stephanie had rocked up on my left and Jessica on my right side.

"Like hell it doesn't. You lied to me repeatedly. Told me you had nothing going on with Tony and then lied about Mark. Somewhere along the lines you've decided lying to me was the best course of action," I said trying to keep my anger under control.

"You wouldn't understand. Anyway, I've lied to you many times since we got married," Kelly said trying to make me see reason yet only adding to my anger.

"Right, great. Now you tell me. But I have to believe when it mattered most you were always honest with me, no?" I asked seething with anger.

"Well, yes," Kelly replied as Tony puffed his chest out next to her. He was about to say something when I cut in and looked at him.

"Don't," I said which shut him down. "I'm going to talk with my lawyer again. I know the legal agreement we had when we divorced but I'm thinking of opening up the fraud angle on you two."

"Oh shit. Rock, please," Kelly said looking worried.

"Don't worry babe, he's got nothing to stand on. It's iron clad. We got that in there when he agreed to the settlement. He got the house, we got everything else," Tony said rather triumphantly. My hand found his mouth again, which made Stephanie chuckle and Jessica grab my arm. I looked at her and could see her pleading with me not to go any further. It made me realise I had a family and I didn't want to be away from them, especially if I ended up in prison. It was Stephanie that surprised me.

"You really have sunk low Kel," Stephanie said with one of those condescending motherly tones. The cracks started to appear. "You can do better than these pricks. Even if you like the strange, you can find a better man than this."

"Stephanie," Kelly said weakly before she was cut off again.

"Don't waste your breath on them babe. They're not at our level. You don't need them, let's go," Tony said turning to leave but turned back to look over his shoulder. "We're going to go have a party of our own, all four of us, just like we always did when you were married."

Sometimes in life, things just come along at the right time. Jessica was indeed a positive force in my life and my anger was waning quickly which only made me realise about my hand. Fuck my hand hurt which probably made me a little aggressive again.

"Good, maybe then you can stop her from coming near us, permanently," I said rather calmly. Kelly looked distraught and horrified. "She's already wasted enough air, don't let her have any more."

"Rocco!" Kelly said as tears ran down her cheeks. "I've never done that!"

"That's not what your pimp here just said," I said with a shrug. "I'm not surprised given how much of a slimy prick he has always been. I'm actually surprised you fell for his shit. Hook, line and sinker"

That only seemed to upset Kelly worse.

"Don't listen to him. He's not a real man," Tony said with a smirk, still trying to be macho.

"Perhaps you should ask all the women he's been banging lately," Jessica said in such a tone that made them all look at her and then at me in disbelief. "Who's turn is it tonight baby? Mine, Skye's, Connie's or Steph's?"

"Well," I said but Stephanie jumped in.

"I thought we were taking turns," Stephanie said with such a flat tone that I nearly burst out laughing. I don't know how Jessica was keeping it together but I just stood there a moment as Kelly and her gang fumbled with what to say. Kelly cracked almost immediately.

"Tony, I wish I never listened to you," Kelly said storming off in a teary mess. The smile vanished from Tony's face before he ran after her.

"Baby, come on. We were just trying to have fun. You did say you wanted to make him jealous," Tony said his voice trailing off the further they moved away. It was now becoming clear he was trying to talk big, when in fact he was just a little boy.

"And what about you to dickless wonders? Staying or going to butt fuck Tony?" I asked looking at the other two guys who were still standing there wondering what just happened. "Just know, if you stay, I'm not responsible for what happens to you."

"Hey man, we don't want no trouble. Tony just told us to come along for some fun. It's all fun man, all fun. Chill," one of the guys said before they backed away.

"Pity, I was looking to kick someone in the balls," Stephanie said loudly as the two guys left.

"Have you thought of counselling to deal with that anger?" I asked with a smirk which made her laugh.

"Nope, just the orgy we're having tonight. We can film it for Kelly and Tony," Stephanie replied causing us all to laugh while heading back to the gathering.

"I'll call Eddie," I said which earned me a backhand to the stomach and set Jessica off, laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. We had to tell everyone else a sanitised version of the truth, leaving out the disgusting stuff, because it was my youngest's birthday get together.

At a quiet moment during the celebration, Jessica came up to me, her cute little look getting to me before she kissed me on the lips. I had to wonder what that was for when she winked at me.

"I'll take care of you tonight," Jessica said sweetly. "My big, strong man."

"I can't wait," I said feeling like my day couldn't get any better. My god, the look she gave me could have turned on half the world. It took me a few moments but I had to compose myself and focus on why we were here; Grace's birthday.

The celebration went off without a hitch and once we got home, like clock work we all got cleaned up, had dinner and then slowly got ready for bed. Jessica and Stephanie helped which was nice before turning in for the night.

I won't go into details about the first couple of times Jessica and I made love. It was awkward at first, but we got there and, in the end, it was a success. I was determined not to give up and let her down with Jessica feeling the same way. Once we had figured it out, and her body accommodated me more, it was hard to keep our hands off each other. It seemed to bring out a more perverse, sexual side of Jessica behind closed doors. Not that I'm complaining at all!

It was bed time, and everyone but me was in their respective bedrooms. The girls were asleep, I had locked up the house and was heading to my room where I hoped Jessica would be. I needn't have worried because as soon as I entered my room I saw her, naked on the arm chair with a couple of towels on the floor. There was a bottle of oil, the camera and some pillows arranged on the bed that told me I was in for a fun evening.