Things Happened Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the door without taking my eyes off her and watched as she scooted down onto her back, lifted her legs wide around her head and presented her perfect cunt and ass to me. I stripped off in the few short steps it took me to be standing in front of her, my cock outrageously hard as I looked down into her smouldering eyes. Her legs were behind her arms, her tits squashed together and her pussy wet. Jessica reached for a bottle of oil and then looked at me before pointing the oil at her nether regions and squirting. Now I knew what the towels were for.

I watched on as her hands coated her smooth flesh with the oil, giving it this sheen before her oily fingers found her asshole and began working it aggressively. She would squirt more onto her fingers, slipping them into her ass and moaning sexily at me while maintaining eye contact. More fingers disappeared into her ass and then as though by magic, I was willed forward until her hand found my cock. She squirted oil all over me, working my pole with her oily hand before positioning me at her loosened asshole. Jessica gave my cock a little pull, telling me to push into her and who was I to ignore that request. I slowly pushed forward causing her to groan sexily.

"God yes," Jessica said softly before my hands found the backs of her thighs and pushed down slightly so I had leverage. I loved this uninhibited side of her. I can honestly say that having someone open themselves up, not just physically but emotionally and spiritually as well is so rewarding. I adore Jessica and feel honoured that she is comfortable enough with me to expose herself so completely to me. The flip side is, I can expose myself the same way to her too, without fear of judgement.

"Please tell me that I still get your perfect pussy?" I asked pushing slowly until I was buried balls deep inside her. She let out a little grunt when I bottomed out.

"Of course. You get everything," Jessica replied squirting more oil over our joined bodies before slipping two fingers into her cunt. I watched on in awe as she finger-banged herself, spreading her lips for me to look inside and every so often spreading her wetness around her slit, before plunging her fingers back inside up to her knuckles. She worked them around and then pulled them out, sucking them clean while giving me a sexy look. I felt a surge run through me; I swear Jessica knew which of my buttons to push.

"You are so sexy," I said clenching my teeth at the end to try and stave off my growing arousal. Her ass was magical, milking me as I plundered her ass.

"So, are you," Jessica said with a soft little gasp as I bottomed out in her. Her fingers went back to her cunt, worked around before she offered them to me. I sucked them hungrily which made her grin and bite her bottom lip before she shoved her fingers back into herself. It only incensed me further.

"Before the night is over, I'm going to need your pussy," I said leaning down and kissing her. She responded with vigour before I sat back up and picked up the pace. Her eyes locked onto mine, burning with passion and in a very sexy voice between soft moans she said,

"You will, I promise. You know I just need to be ass fucked every now and then."

Oh yes! Life is definitely like a demure lady. You never know what you're going to get!

Chapter 11

Over the last eighteen months there has been a lot of changes and no I couldn't go after my ex-wife and her fuck buddy Tony for fraud. I had inadvertently closed the door on that one with our legal agreement when we divorced. I was trying to make sure we had a roof over our heads, along with my business to save, and agreed to their terms as long as I didn't have to pay her a damned cent. Still, I think I got the better end of the deal. Skylar had gotten serious with the guy she was dating and have moved out with him, leaving Jessica at home. Jessica and my relationship had gone from strength to strength and the girls looked to her as their step mother. She moved into my bedroom after six months of us dating and I will say it has been amazing to wake up next to someone again. Especially someone who seems to get me on every level. Even though Skylar moved out, we all still catch up, and we have taken a couple of trips together, which has been fun.

Stephanie has indeed divorced Walter. She couldn't get over his betrayal and we welcomed her with open arms. They sold the house and for now she is living with us by staying in the pool house. She's been looking for property to buy and we have helped her look through some places. Our business has been going well and is still growing. We're thinking of expanding into another town but it's a matter of timing and getting everything lined up.

With all the blustering that Kelly did about wanting to spend time with our daughters, she had only visited them twice since Grace's ninth birthday. Once was on the twins fifteenth birthday and of course she brought Tony with her. At least they behaved themselves and I didn't need to punch him in the mouth again. Still, I always thought he was a dick. The second time Kelly visited or had any contact was on Grace's tenth birthday. Amy and Ella's sixteenth birthday was still a couple of months away so there was still time, but we had moved on with our lives.

Our children were all away for the night, having sleepovers with friends which left me home alone with Jessica and Stephanie. We were out by the pool and Jessica had invited Connie, Skylar and her boyfriend Ray over for a barbecue dinner. Everything was going well, the barbecue had satisfied everyone and we had some drinks to finish off the evening.

The conversation turned to marriage and children. I wasn't sure we should given that Jessica was unable to have children and Stephanie's marriage had broken down over it, but here we were.

"So, when are we expecting little ones?" Connie asked cheerily looking at Jessica and me. "You don't need to be married anymore to have children."

"Here we go," Ray replied laughing. He knew what Connie was like.

"What? I still think about it, I'm a girl," Connie said with that tone that meant she was serious but playful. It was enough to spur on the conversation.

"I'd probably have a couple, it depends on my partner I guess," Skylar said looking at Ray.

"Hey, I want kids, maybe not yet, but I do. I always thought two, but I'm open to suggestions," Ray said holding his hands up as if someone was pointing a gun at him.

"It's an important thing to discuss. Don't do what I did and believe my ex-husband. He never wanted kids, but then knocked up a pretty little thing," Stephanie said with a shrug. I looked at her but she just smiled. "Just telling them the truth. I'm not mad anymore, honest." I gave her the 'come on' look. "Honest."

"We've already got children, so... I don't know," I said trying to steer the conversation away, but Skylar had other ideas.

"Jess, what about you?" Skylar asked with a mischievous grin. I knew where this was headed, I just didn't expect Jessica to be so honest about it.

"I can't have children. I don't have a womb. Ovaries are fine, I've got eggs, but nope, not happening," Jessica said calmly which stunned everyone but me.

"Oh, Jess, I'm so sorry," Connie said sincerely. I think it was the night of surprises because Skylar didn't let it go.

"Have you thought of a surrogate? Someone to carry your baby, your eggs, your sperm and go that route?" Skylar asked plainly but with determination.

"Too expensive," Jessica replied casually. "So, yes, but no. It's okay. I've got three wonderful kids here."

Then Forrest Gump and his damned box of chocolates had to show up. I had to wonder if Skylar knew something or had known all along.

"I'll do it. I'll be your surrogate," Skylar said with that same determination. "Just buy me a new pair of boobs and we'll call it even."

"What?" I said looking at her, then Jessica and then at Ray who had a look of surprise on his face. I saw his eyes dart down to Skylar's chest and I could tell he was seriously considering it.

"What do you mean, what? I want to help Jess out. We all love her, right? I'm still young, it'd be nice to see if I want to have more kids afterwards, think of it as a trial run. Ray can play with my pregnancy body and won't have to wear a rubber for nine months. It's a win-win," Skylar said as a matter of fact.

I looked at Jessica and could see she was seriously thinking about it.

"I can't ask you to do that," Jessica said but I could tell she was hopeful.

"You're not asking. I'm telling, so, when can you two knock me up?" Skylar said which seemed to start the water works. Jessica was crying and then hugging Skylar and I could see Stephanie was also wiping away some tears. She had been awfully quiet throughout this. I put my hand on her leg and got her attention.

"You okay?" I asked softly to which she nodded.

"Yeah, just wish someone would do that for me, I guess," Stephanie replied a little too loudly which got the other's attention.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," Jessica said moving to hug Stephanie.

"No, it's okay. It's my fault. I'm too old anyway. I'm happy for you," Stephanie said with a smile. I knew she wasn't lying but I could tell she was still hurt by Walter's actions.

I know things happen, but I wasn't expecting this. I'm still young enough and having a baby with Jessica would be nice. We'd have to talk with the girls and make sure they would be okay with a sibling but that is for tomorrow. For now, we're just going to enjoy the evening and see where it takes us.

Epilogue

Things happened. Yes, all sorts of things. It's been a few years since Skylar's offer to be a surrogate for Jessica. Ella, Amy and Grace were thrilled at the prospect of a sibling from Jessica. We had a little boy, who we named Steven and he is a real hit with the ladies. We did pay for a new pair of boobs for Skylar which were also a hit it seems. Ray popped the question two weeks after her surgery and they got married six months later. I'm not sure when or if any babies will be on the way, but they seem to be always practising so who knows. We're just waiting on DeeDee taking the plunge as well since she too seemed impressed with how Skylar looks.

I guess you're wondering how I know this? It's simple really. Skylar came to work for Stephanie and I, doing the administration work, with Jessica helping out two days a week. We'll probably keep her on when Stephanie comes back on board but we'll work that out later. That's because Stephanie only gave birth to her second child last week. Jessica and I are sitting with her at her place, helping her out through the new born phase.

About eighteen months ago Stephanie gave birth to a boy she named Rocky, as in after Rocky Marciano but she says it's after her best friend. Her second baby is a little girl she has named Cynthia which is actually Jessica's middle name and mother's name. Again, she said it was after her best friend which only made us closer. I had little Rocky playing with some toys near my feet and Jessica had Steven nearby playing also.

I should also mention that Ella and Amy are now at college studying to become teachers. I think it's a good fit for them and figured, looking back, that Kelly could have become a high school science teacher or something. Maybe things would have been different for us, but I'm not about to trade what I have now. It's been hard but the reward has made up for it. Grace is doing well in school and is growing into a fine young lady, taking many tips and cues from Jessica and not her birth mother. Which is a great thing if you had seen Kelly lately, which we only have from a distance, but enough about her for now. We're enjoying the new baby with Stephanie, remember? Well, I was until she opened her big mouth.

"Isn't it time you two got married?" Stephanie asked taking the breast pump off one breast and putting it to the other engorged one. I shouldn't admit to this, but after her first baby, they went down slightly but still stayed full. Now they were bigger again and I'm starting to wonder if they will go down at all.

"Not this again," I said with a sarcastic tone. "Just pump your boobs will you."

It was a light-hearted comment which earned me a look only a mother could give and a slight chuckle from Jessica.

"I am, I've got heaps of milk, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about you two. It's been long enough, what's the hold up?" Stephanie asked massaging her breasts as the milk was sucked out.

"Well, I haven't been sure if I wanted to get married again," I replied before Jessica finished my sentence.

"And we like where we're at. We don't want to ruin that. You hear all these stories of people finally getting married and things change," Jessica said politely. We were both on the same page, not that we didn't love each other. Far from it. I adore Jessica and she adores me; we make time every day for one another and have committed the rest of our lives together. It's just that we don't want to ruin what we've got.

"I know, it's just that you two are so good together. Better than you were with Kelly," Stephanie said bluntly. "I'm not bringing her up to get you upset, I'm just saying, you two have something special."

I took Jessica's hand in mine and gave it a slight squeeze. She knew how I felt and smiled at me, which gave me the confidence to continue.

"And what about you, when are you going to find someone new?" I asked throwing it back at her. "I could give Eddie a call."

The look she gave me could have killed cancer. Then she ignored it.

"I love what I've got right now. Besides there's no time for someone else right now. I've got two beautiful kids, two amazing friends or should I say family that live right behind me and nothing but happiness in my life. Why would I want to change that?" Stephanie asked pulling the pump from her boob and turning it off. She sat there a moment with her boobs out while putting things away.

"Exactly," I said before Jessica smiled and laughed.

"Yeah, we don't mind looking at your tits," Jessica said causing Stephanie to poke her tongue out, push her chest out before pulling her top down over them.

"Trust you to look," Stephanie said just before the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it. I don't want to get in trouble for looking at your tits," I said standing up.

"As if. You were in the delivery room. You've already seen everything anyway," Stephanie said walking to the kitchen with her milk as I went for the door. I will admit it was a great honour to be there with her during her births and I would do it again in a heartbeat if she asked me, no question.

I opened the door and saw Connie standing there with a bag full or teddy bears and toys. She still kept me and Jessica in shape and had helped Stephanie after her last pregnancy, becoming a close friend of Stephanie's as well.

"Hi Connie," I said welcoming her in and getting a hug and a kiss on the lips for my troubles. "You don't have to ring the bell, just come on in."

"Hi Rock, maybe at your place, but this is Steph's," Connie said walking in front of me back to the lounge room. She kissed Jessica, then gave Stephanie a big hug and a kiss before pulling out one of the teddy bears and showing it to Cynthia but she was already asleep. "She's so cute."

Connie sat down next to Jessica taking my spot and I sat down next to Stephanie as she rearranged her boobs back into her bra and top. I have to hand it to women who can just expose themselves like Stephanie had without seemingly a care in the world. I know I would still be very hesitant to get my junk out so casually. Maybe it's a new mother thing?

"She'll be up soon and then back to sleep," Stephanie said proudly. Yeah, she had the new mother glow.

We chit-chatted for a while, catching up on life events and just generally shooting the breeze. I started to replay the conversation from earlier and I started to feel a little odd. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was there. I needed time to process it.

Stephanie was thankful for the distraction and even leant against me at one point with a relaxing sigh. It was clear how much this meant to her, not to go through motherhood alone and there was no way any of us were going to do that. Jessica was practically a second mother to Rocky and was eager to help out with the new baby as well. I had a feeling that Jessica would want to stay home with all of them if she could, allowing Stephanie to go back into the office but we hadn't broached that subject yet.

When Cynthia finally woke from her nap, Connie was baby mad again, jumping up to hold her. She looked at us while holding her and sighed.

"I'm going to have to have a baby now. You guys are killing me," Connie said with a soft giggle to try not to upset the baby.

"Yeah?" Jessica asked with raised eyebrows. We both didn't believe her because Connie was all about fitness, health and maintaining her hard gotten gains.

"Yeah, but first I need to find a man," Connie replied giving that 'hopeless' look one gives when they know the situation is grim.

"Or you could do like me and find a sperm donor," Stephanie said with a smile before looking at me and Jessica.

"I could, where did you go?" Connie asked her eyes wide with possibilities.

I felt Jessica's hand slid onto my thigh and give me a squeeze. I could see the smirk without looking at her this was going to be interesting.

"I found someone, with Jessica's help. We hashed out some legal paperwork to protect each party which is good. If you're serious, there's online groups if you want, or there is the clinic route, but I didn't do that one," Stephanie replied giving us a glance before returning her attention to Connie.

"You helped Jess?" Connie asked with surprise.

"Well, yeah. We looked at a few people, interviewed them and what not and then settled on a guy. I was just paying it forward. Skylar helped me so I wanted to help someone else in need, and it was easy to do with Steph," Jessica said proudly which seemed to satisfy Connie and intrigue her at the same time. There were smiles all round.

"Okay, I'll look into it," Connie said with a nod. Then she got a cheeky grin. "Maybe I should move into your pool house. It seems to make things happen."

We all had a laugh at that one.

"True," I said with a nod thinking back through it all and how all our lives had changed.

"Worked for me," Stephanie said with a warm smile. "Worked for Skye and you, Jess."

"Indeed, perhaps you should Connie," Jessica said proudly. "We'd love to have you."

"You make an enticing offer," Connie said giving off a small a laugh which wouldn't scare the baby. "Let's discuss it later. Now, are you comfy down there little one?"

We all looked at the baby and as usual the girls were getting giddy. I was just glad my mother wasn't around carrying on like she did all those years ago. Women and babies, honestly! Now that Connie was here, we could leave Stephanie for a bit to take care of a few other things at home.

"We need to duck home for a bit. Skye and Ray are coming over to drop off the video from the last trip we all had," Jessica said sitting forward on the couch.

"Oh great, can I get a copy?" Stephanie asked with a smile.

"Sure," Jessica replied happily. "Are you still happy for us to take Rocky home to give you a break? We'll be back to do dinner after I go grab a few items from the store."

"Yep, happy for you to take him. Thank you," Stephanie said with a sigh. "Connie, are you staying for dinner?"

"Can I?" Connie asked with an interested look.

"Of course," I replied shaking my head while smiling. Hell, we were all close so it never bothered any of us to have an extra place to set for meal times. "You know that."

"Just checking," Connie said with a cheeky grin. "Gives me time to chat with Steph about stuff."