Things Have Definitly Changed

Story Info
Joe and Marianne discuss what happened and how to move on.
2k words
4.37
2.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Video That Changed My Attitude Pt. 2

If you read Part One of this story Part Two will make more sense.

We awoke the next morning, showered, had a quick breakfast and we both went to work, barely speaking. When I kissed her goodbye, she ran her tongue into my mouth and hugged me much harder than usual. Of course, I was reflecting on what we'd done last night, what she'd requested, and what I'd asked her. In the heat of passion, after her question, I'd asked her, "Do you love me enough to let me eat your nasty, sweaty, cum filled pussy every time we fuck." Was she going to hold me to my promise to eat her out every time I cum in her from now on? Did I really want to do that? How could I get out of this?

She seemed so turned on and enjoyed it so much. How could I refuse her? I really wasn't grossed out and I did love making her feel so loved and wanted.

I went to work but my thoughts mainly were focused on what happened last night. I decided that we should discuss it openly and honestly when we got home.

Marianne was already home from work when I arrived. Apparently, she'd be thinking about our situation too. She hugged and kissed me as I walked in the door, then said, "Sit down, we need to talk."

She handed me a beer, I sat on the living room couch, and took a swig of my beer. Then she sat next to me and said, "We've always been 100% honest with each other Joe, and I feel I betrayed that honesty last night. I love you very much and what I did was wrong. As you heard last night, Billy next door goes down on Cindy after sex. She and I talk a lot and she told me he does it every time they have sex! She told me how great it is that Billy does that for her pleasure. She says he loves to do it as much as she loves receiving it. When I told her I'd love it if you would do that for me, we devised a plan to get you interested. So, we set you up last night and you fell for our plan. Can you ever forgive me?"

I grinned and said, "Marianne, I love you more than I can say. That was quite a caper you two cooked up, but you know I did have the power to refuse. I thought it was fishy that we could hear Billy and Cindy last night when we'd never heard them before. When you told me that you weren't clean and smelled but you wanted me to eat you out anyway, I was really turned on, it felt nasty, but I loved it and hope you'll let me eat you out more often when you aren't so squeaky clean. Thank you for that. As far as the eating you out after we fucked, as you so delicately put it, I've been thinking about what I promised all day. Was it really that big of a turn on for you, be honest, please."

Marianne looked away, then smiled and said, "I've never felt so wanted, so loved, and at the same time so nasty. A lot of guys would never even consider doing what you did for me, but you did it and you seemed to be turned on when you were doing it. I knew Billy loves doing it and he and Cindy are so happy. I just hoped that you'd be like Billy and even crave doing it as time goes on. Didn't it turn you on going down on me after you had cum in me? You seemed to like it when you were doing it. You don't ever have to do it again. I can't hold you to that promise. I set you up. I'm sorry for that, but it was so hot and nasty. I will always remember how it felt though, and how wanted and loved I felt, plus the orgasm, oh god the way it felt!

I thought for a moment and said, "Yeah Babe I was turned on. I can't deny that. Eating you out when you smelled so strong was fantastic. I didn't want to stop! Those pictures on the computer were so hot! I really did want to be that one guy who was eating that smiling girl's cum dripping pussy. She looked a lot like you! If I could always feel like I did last night, I'd happily eat you out afterward every time we fuck for the rest of my life! But how can I know? Will I feel like that if we do it again? Will it be the same for you? I pondered the situation for a few moments then said, "Let's find out if it's just a hot the next time. How about this, you haven't showered since early this morning, so let's go upstairs, get naked and let me eat you out. Then we can fuck until I cum in you, after that I'll get my face between your legs, and if you smile at me, I'll eat it until you say stop?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stairs grinning. When we got to our bedroom, I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. We made out for a while, and I slowly undressed her. My heart was racing, I wanted this to work out, for her to be happy, but did I really want to commit to eating her creampies for the rest of my life just becaurse her friend's boyfriend did? On the other hand, it was really a turn on for me and a fantasy come true for her.

When her bra was off, I kissed and sucked her nipples for a short time. I pulled her slacks off and she stepped out of them. Then I knelt and kissed her navel and then the gusset of her panties. The panties were wet and as I inhaled, I could smell her wonderful fragrance. Then I pulled her panties to the floor, and she stepped out of them. She then lay back on the bed and said, "Want to eat my dirty, smelly pussy Babe, there might even be some cum left in there from last night."

I peeled off my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and dropped my pants and shorts in mere seconds. We were both naked. Then I lay on the bed and kissed her again. She grabbed my hair and pushed my head down toward her crotch and said, "My pussy is down there!"

I was unbelievably turned on. I have always enjoyed giving her oral, but she always insisted on being freshly showered before she'd let me near it. Like last night she'd worked all day, smelled quite strong, and was wet. This was raw, uninhibited, nasty sex. I started blowing on her vagina's lips and kissing her inner thighs. Then I took a deep breath inhaling her primal natural scent, then licked from near her asshole to her clit's hood. I licked and sucked her labia, then stuck my tongue into her vagina's opening. She started humping my face and said, "You like it better when I'm dirty like this, don't you?"

I kind of moaned as I continued licking and sucking and said, "I do, I really do! This is way better. It's so nasty like this!"

She looked right into my eyes, smiled and said, "Then get used to it Babe, because this is how it's going to be from now on!"

I just kept doing what I was doing, then slipped a couple of fingers into her vagina as I sucked her clit. I felt like this is where I belong, sucking her pussy, tasting her juices and smelling her heavenly scent. I knew she was going to want me to eat her out after we fucked and suck my cum from her again and I wanted to!

Soon she had a powerful orgasm. We rested for a short time, both of us catching our breath. Then she grabbed my hard dick, bent over and kissed it and said, "Are you going to just lay there or are you going to fuck me?

Without a word I rolled over onto her and kissed her. She responded by driving her tongue into my mouth. When our mouths parted, she took my very aroused and very hard cock in her hand and pulled it to her pussy. I slid into her. We began humping and grinding and I felt like the happiest man ever. This felt so good as I pumped her pussy and still smelled and tasted her pussy juices on my face.

After a bit, I pulled out and she got on all fours for some doggie action. I got behind her but first bent over and kissed her very wet pussy from behind and said, "I love you so much Baby!"

Then I slipped into her from behind and breathlessly told her how wonderful she made me feel. She just kept moaning as we continued to fuck and finally announced, "Oh God, I'm Cumming!" I kept driving into her until she quit humping back and was still.

Then I pulled back and she lay on the bed face up smiling. She was beautiful! I felt like the luckiest man in the world. Then she said, "You haven't finished yet have you?"

"Not by a long shot sweetheart!" I got onto her again, and she grabbed my hard slimy cock and inserted it back into her hot wet hole. We kissed again, then continued fucking until she started to moan again, and I suddenly felt my cock spasming as I was cumming into her wonderful pussy.

I was still lying on her as we were catching our breath again, as I felt my cock softening and slipping out of her. I knew that I was supposed to be losing all desire of a sexual nature, but I still really wanted to go down on her . I said, "Baby, please let me eat your pussy now. I want to so badly!"

She grinned and said, "I thought you'd never ask!"

I quickly slid down, as she spread her legs. Her labia were red and swollen and I saw my white cum slowly running out of her opening. I grabbed a pillow, she lifted her hips and I place it under her ass.

Then I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and drew her to my awaiting mouth. I licked her from bottom to top. She smelled so strong! It was the smell of unbridled, passionate, dirty, nasty sex. I loved it! I sucked at her clit then stuck my tongue into the hole I had just shot my load into then sucked. She swooned and I got a mouthful of cum. I never thought I'd have a mouthful of cum in a million years, but now I did, and I liked it! I was thinking how nasty this is and was wishing it would never end. I kept licking and sucking for several more minutes. Finally, she clenched my head tightly between her thighs, grabbed my hair pulling my face even further into her pussy and screamed, "Oh Joe, Joe!"

I pulled away from her for a few moments to let her come down from that orgasm. I asked, "May I please continue, I don't want to stop yet!" I knew she had just cum and her clit would be too sensitive and not pleasurable if I touched it, so I moved away from her clit and started tongue fucking her. I didn't want this to end.

She said, "This is so amazing! Thank you, Joe, so much."

I said, "No babe, thank you for letting me do this. I continued sucking and licking and was loving every second, and said, "I could do this all day!"

She was smiling as she said, "You really do love doing this, I'm so glad. I hope you ask again soon."

"How about every time we fuck, Babe!" Then I went back to eating her what she referred to as her "nasty, sweaty, cum filled pussy."