Things My Girlfriend April Said

Story Info
The fucked up things my girlfriend has told me.
1.2k words
2.27
21.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend is named April, and when she gets drunk, or bitchy, or both, she says some of the craziest things to me and tells me some of the worst stories. She is a tall blonde, blue eyes, was skinny when we started dating but has started getting flabby over the past year. She is a single mom, never married, lots of exes

She dated her previous ex-boyfriend, Michael, for seven years. Whenever she gets drunk she won't shut up about him. According to her, he abused her constantly. She sent her daughter away to live with her previous ex-boyfriend for the duration of the relationship. At one point, she decided she would give Michael a blowjob everyday for a month because she thought it might make things better. That took some real dedication. She told me that every day for a month she came home to his crazy, abusive bullshit and wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked on it until he came in her mouth. I can't hardly get more than two dates a month out of her. This is what happens when you date an abused woman and treat her well. She doesn't respect you because you aren't treating her badly her.

Michael ass fucked her so hard he tore her her rectum which put her in the hospital and required surgery to repair her rectum and lower intestine. Then he threatened to beat her when she got home from the hospital if she didn't stop crying from the pain of the surgery. She is not making this up, her asshole puckers out, way out. She won't let me put it in her ass because her ex literally blew out her her asshole. Add that to the list of things she gave another man but will not give me.

"I'm a girl, it's easy for me to get dick." Said while she was drunk (as usual). She knows all she has to do to get laid is say yes. Someone will stick their dick inside her and she will let them. And according to her, she has said yes many times. They all have thrown her away as soon as they have finished cumming in her pussy, but she doesn't seem to care. She loves sucking dick and makes porn-star like gagging noises when I face fuck her, which means she has had a lot of other cocks in her mouth and let them all face fuck her. She enjoys making those noises and enjoys swallowing cum. She never fucks with condoms on, so she loves feeling skin on skin cock inside her, which means she has let all those guys cum inside her, too. She told me once she loved feeling my cock pulse as I cummed inside her, and she loved the feeling of my warm cum inside her. Which means she has let a lot of other men cum inside her, and told them the same thing. My girlfriend has let many other men cum inside her pussy.

She has no real idea who her daughter's father is. It could be one of 5 guys. Seriously. She told me she was on a real bender when she had a string of one night stands and ended up pregnant. So, within the space of a few weeks (a month at most) she slept with five guys, didn't use condoms, wasn't on birth control, and let them all cum in her pussy. So she had at least five dicks in her mouth and pussy and ass, all in the space of a month. She has a fertility window of about 5 days. Which means she had a different dick inside her each night of the week she was fertile.

She has cheated on at least two of her boyfriends she has told me of, but since women cheat more than men statistically speaking, probably all of them. I think she has cheated on me, and I think she might still be cheating on me. She has probably sucked and fucked at least one dude's dick since we got together, and probably more like three.

She likes to go on drug fueled sex benders after she breaks up with a LTR boyfriend. After Drew she had lots of sex with random dudes until she got pregnant, after Adam she went to Stanford and moved in with a pill dealer and was his sex toy for about three months. She would have done that again after Michael if I hadn't interrupted her pattern. After an LTR she will go on a fuck spree. I just turned out to be a good idea and she has been pushing me away ever since she figured that out.

April's body count from what I can tell, which is probably an underestimate:

Her first boyfriend, who beat and raped her

Cheated on him with his friend

Post break up drug fueled music festival sex bender? 1-5, at least.

Dwayne

Cheated on him with his friend, fucked him in their bed when together

Her post Dwayne break up drug fueled sex bender, at least five one night stands, plus her middle sister's baby daddy who would come over to "check on her", so at least six. One of these guys knocked her up.

Andy

Post-Andy break up drug fueled sex bender with a pill pusher the next town over. This means 1-3 guys.

Michael

I found naked photos of herself on her phone from about the time we started dating. She never sent them to me. Clearly, she had been fucking whoever she was sending the naked photos of herself to, probably two guys at least.

Me.

Total: 15-24 bodies. If you follow the age old wisdom of taking this number and multiplying by three, then it becomes 45-72 dicks inside my girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if she has fucked over a hundred guys, sucked over a hundered cocks, swallowed hundreds if not thousands of loads of cum, had hundreds of loads of cum in her pussy.

I am probably dating one of the biggest whores in the county, which is why she is always calling everyone else a whore. My guess is she has cheated on me at least once, and then if she successfully pulled that off then she has done it at least two more times. The first time was probably early on when she pulled away about the send month of dating, the second time was this summer when she pulled away again (her excuse was her daughter), and now post-Holiday season she is pulling away again and probably fucking someone on the weekends when she goes dark on me. Like I said, she does have naked photos of herself on her phone, which means she was sending those to someone she was fucking about the time she started dating me, which means there was at least one other guy she was fucking, maybe two, when we started dating.

Honestly, I would feel relieved if I found out she was fucking other guys. Hell, she could text me a picture of her with another cock in her mouth, or her pussy, or of a guy cumming inside her and I would actually enjoy it. It would just confirm how big of a slut my girlfriend is.