Things That Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hour, a shower, a nice outfit, and some makeup later, and I was headed out the door. The subway went as normal as any day. It seemed no one was aware of the giant flashing "Whore," sign that I could feel on my back. Maybe it wasn't blatantly obvious that I had sex with my boss.

Once I made it to the business park plaza, I scanned the area. No sign of him. I guess the most mature thing to do would be to make sure Wilson and I never cross paths again. Easy enough.

The elevator dinged on every floor, opening for me to exit.

"Morning hun," Zoey chimed happily. I just waved and sat at my desk, making sure to keep my head low. I went back to looking over models, and the redhead that Wilson liked caught my eye. I laughed because, of course, he liked the redhead. I gathered my own red curls and tied them up with a rubber band.

I held a swatch card up to the red-haired models headshot. She read too pink next to the brands logo colors. Instead, I landed on a beautiful black woman. As long as we kept out color grading true, she would be perfect.

Right as I started taking down the model info, Ryan and Wilson came from his office. They shook hands, and Ryan took his place across from me. Wilson looked at me, I looked back. I nodded politely, and so did he. My heart went back to its normal rhythm once it was clear, we weren't going to rip our clothes off again.

The day was going by easily, none of my work was overwhelming. But, at about noon, I watched everyone getting their jackets on. "Zoey, what's up?" I motioned to everyone.

"Oh, we do this thing now," she answered crypticly. "We all go to lunch together on Tuesdays. Come with us, it's fun!"

"I don't think so," I shook my head. "I've still got a lot of work." Zoey nodded and bounced off.

I worked in silence for a good while before Wilson sat next to me. He didn't look at me, he just stared ahead. "We need to talk," he was hushed like someone may walk in.

"Not here," I didn't even look away from my work.

He turned to me, "Fine, when?"

I shook my head, "Never works for me." Suddenly, Wilson took the pen from my hand and turned my chair to face him. "Hey," I scooted back.

"Come on, we have to talk. We can use the conference room," he stood up and reluctantly, I followed. Neither of us said anything, we just stood about ten feet apart.

Wilson started talking. He was going on about H.R. nonsense, appropriateness, etcetera. I just nodded along. I noticed he'd stopped. His hand was extended, and he was waiting for me to shake his hand. I moved closer, and we held each others hands. We weren't shaking hands, just standing there, unmoving.

Before either of us could stop, we kissed again. I held his face, his stubble pricking my fingers. He pushed my blazer from my shoulders, and I let it fall. My white, silk, sleeveless top allowed him side access to my breasts. I opted for no bra today, so his finngers easily found my nipples.

Just like last night, he lifted me. He placed me onto the conference table. We were fighting against the clock, both of us aware that everyone would be back soon. Wilson pulled my pants down my thighs but left them around my ankles. He pulled up a chair and sat down.

Before I could figure out his plan, Wilson leaned in and kissed my pussy. I covered my mouth to stifle a moan. He kept kissing my lips over the thin lace of my panties. Instead of taking my panties off, he just bunched up the crotch and pulled it to the side.

I felt his tongue slowly lap my outer lips before spreading them and diving in. I cried out every time he licked my clit, going in slow flat circles. I could hear his hungry, lust filled sounds as he tasted me and enjoyed it. He sounded like an animal who'd found fresh meat.

His hands slid up my thighs, then up my stomach, and he fumbled around until he was holding my hands. Our fingers interlocked, his tongue pushed in me like it had a mind of its own. I was panting and moaning, so close to my end.

"Almost there," I grunted out. I felt Wilson hum in approval. He moved up and sucked my clit between his lips. I lost it. I squeezed his hands so hard, I thought I may break his fingers. My thighs wanted to close, but his head and shoulders were in the way. I screamed and twitched like I was in pain.

He kept sucking my clit, prolonging the strongest orgasm I'd ever had. Finally, he released my clit and I fell back as if I'd been levitating. My legs shook so badly, and my heart was beating so fast.

Wilson stood up, pushing my sweaty hair out of my face. I reached up to pull him to me, our mouths met. His lips tasted like mine. It sent me to know that we were sharing my flavor. I needed more.

I quickly pushed him and sat up. My fingers tried to undo his belt, but he stopped me.

"We don't have time," he motioned to the clock. He was right. Lunch ended at twelve thirty, and we had five more minutes. I must have looked disappointed with our limited time because Wilson held my face and kissed me again.

"This doesn't have to be our last time," he whispered our secret gently. He took my hand and placed it between his legs. I felt his bulging, hard cock under the fabric of his slacks. "This is yours." He moaned against my lips.

But, before I could react, he pulled away. My nails scraped the fabric of his pants. He picked up my blazer and helped me off of the table. I awkwardly readjusted my panties and pulled my pants up. I turned around to pull them over my butt when I felt Wilson squeeze both cheeks.

I turned around wide-eyed, like I was shy all of a sudden. He held up both hands defensively and just laughed. "Sorry, I'm an ass man," he shrugged. "Among other things." And he winked.

I shook my head and finished dressing. I smoothed my clothes down and tied my hair back up. Wilson was just watching me.

"What?" I asked with more attitude than intended.

He shook his head, "Nothing, you're just perfect." He smirked and left the room. Just as I opened the door, everyone was returning. A chill ran up my spine. Would they know? Could they tell? It had to be so obviously written across my forehead, right?

No one mentioned me looking different or smelling differently or anything. We all went about our business, as per usual. But, then it was time to leave, and I had two options. I went with the latter and ran out to catch the subway. Maybe if I just avoided him, we could pretend this never happened.

12