Thinking of Her

Story Info
I fantasize about a woman and touch myself.
3.4k words
4.5
7.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

A woman recently commented on my writing with the feedback that she enjoyed the window I provided into a man's most intimate thoughts. This prompted the idea for this story. It's a narrative of my erotic thoughts while pleasuring myself. It's almost entirely internal dialogue. I'm not sure whether there's an audience for this, but it was an interesting idea for me to explore.

I'd like to dedicate this to Meagan. Thank you for your encouragement.

This is a much shorter read than my other stories. I hope to eventually get back to writing longer and better pieces.

As always, I appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for reading.

...................................

I rest comfortably on my back with my head propped slightly by the pillow. The sheets are clean and crisp. They feel slightly cool against my naked skin. I glance down at myself, enjoying the feel of my freshly groomed body. My erection is visibly growing as I think of her.

Men don't need elaborate scenarios. We don't need months or years of pining. We don't need clever plot twists or deep emotional revelations. Of course I harbor many of those fantasies, but today I'm more pragmatic. I want to imagine her more realistically. I don't need to create a dramatic context to desire her.

I visualize her as I want her. She's standing next to my bed, just returned from her workout, sweaty and smiling, her dark hair in a high ponytail. Sometimes she goes to an exercise class she calls "boot camp". Other times she takes long walks with her girlfriends. I prefer to exercise in solitude, but she's much more social with her workouts. Maybe the conversation she had with her friends today wandered to their individual sexual exploits. I get the impression that women often talk about their love lives in ways men don't. I wonder what her friends told her and what she told them in return. Does she ever mention me? Then I absentmindedly wonder whether she ever fantasizes about her female friends after hearing about their sex lives.

I imagine her with her legs spread wide and her friend's pretty face buried in her pussy. I know how hot she tastes and how wet she gets. I imagine her looking back at me, watching me stroke my hard cock as she cums on another woman's tongue for the first time. This thought is alluring, but I bank this fantasy for another day. I don't want others involved today.

My thoughts turn back to my original idea of her standing next to my bed. She looks down at me now. She knows I've been thinking about her and getting hard. She also knows I don't want her to shower. I don't want her clean and sanitized. I want to experience her in this state, saturated in her natural scent. And what's the point of showering if we're just going to get messy again? We can shower together afterward.

I imagine her lithely sliding her running shorts down over her shapely hips. She's self conscious about her hips, but they're breathtaking to me. They're a woman's hips. Wide and sturdy, they make it impossible to mistake her femininity. My eyes wander to the crest of her hip bone, where her hips taper to her narrow waist.

As her shorts and panties drop to her feet my eyes are drawn to her exquisite pussy. She doesn't always have time to keep it meticulously trimmed, but she knows I don't care. I love it because it's hers, no matter how much time she's had to spend grooming herself. Its one of her most responsive mechanisms for pleasure, and I love how often it's wet and ready to be worshipped. She has a short mat of dark pubic hair softly blanketing her swollen mound, and as she straightens and steps closer to my face I can smell her arousal. She already looks wet and needy.

She doesn't ask me what I want. She doesn't care. She knows I'll do what she wants. Without bothering to remove her t-shirt or sports bra, she simply reaches for the headboard and lifts her leg over my head as she climbs onto the bed and straddles my face like I owe her pleasure. She looks down into my eyes before rocking her pelvis forward, bringing her puffy wet mound toward my mouth. "Mmm, I know you want this. I want you to eat my fucking pussy, baby," she moans in a demanding tone.

I feel the cooling sweat from her thighs on either side of my face as she lowers her humid crotch down onto my waiting tongue. I groan as I taste her. "Fuck," she whimpers quietly as my tongue finds her swollen clit. She tastes so fucking hot. My cock twitches involuntarily as I groan again and drag my tongue slowly through her silky crease and back up to her hot little clit.

I imagine she was planning this. Talking to her friends about sex sparked this thought. She made herself wet thinking about it long before she arrived. She premeditated this; coming over and making me eat her hot little pussy to climax. She knew she wanted my mouth and didn't care what I wanted. Somehow this is so hot for me. I love how she takes pleasure from me. She's never timid or ashamed. She expects pleasure. She demands it. It's my job to eat her pussy and make her cum.

Breaking free of my fantasy briefly, I take a moment to watch myself. My cock is rigid and throbbing in my hand. Its head is swollen and glistening with precum. I use my thumb to rub it around, coating my wide cock head with my own fluids. I imagine it entering her tight wet pussy, spreading and stretching her around my thickness. I imagine her lowering her head and taking my hard cock into her sexy mouth. I hesitantly bring my own thumb to my mouth and taste myself. I want to know how I'd taste to her. I want her to suck me and fuck me until she's dripping with her own juices and my cum. I want her to do it because she loves it, not simply to placate me. I don't want to degrade her or receive anything solely for my benefit. I want her to want to make me cum. I want her to enjoy my pleasure as much as I enjoy hers.

I place my feet flat on the bed and raise my hips slightly, rotating my pelvis until my rigid cock is pointed toward my chest. I stroke myself slowly, savoring the hot girth of my shaft in my eager hand. I reach down and cradle my heavy swollen balls. I want her to worship my cock. I want her to see how hot I am for her.

In my mind she's riding my face slowly. She's not being gentle. She's grinding her dripping pussy on my tongue and face. She doesn't care if she makes a mess of me. She's pungent and horny. I groan ardently as I stroke my straining cock and eat her ripe pussy.

She moans loudly and I know she's going to cum. I'm almost disappointed she's reached climax so quickly. Her hips grind faster. "Oooh, yeah, baby. Eat my pussy. Eat my hot fucking pussy until I cum all over your fucking face."

She says the filthiest things in my fantasies. She'd never say these things in reality, but these are my fantasies and I get to hear what I want.

She inhales sharply and squeals as she cums on my mouth. I feel her tiny swollen clit throbbing against my flattened tongue and moan. She so fucking wet that her juicy pussy is dripping all over my face.

She doesn't stop after one orgasm. She greedily keeps fucking my face with her hungry pussy until she cums two more times, leaving her breathless and whimpering and me covered in her juices.

Snapping back to reality, I look down at myself again. I can smell my own musky arousal. I imagine my scent mingling with hers. My cock is oozing precum down my hand and onto my abdomen as I stroke it more urgently.

I'm back in my fantasy. She's done with my mouth now. She slides down my body and rises to straddle my cock. She reaches down and aims my swollen cock head at her tight dripping hole. I can feel the heat of her crotch on my sensitive flesh just before she sinks down on me, filling her hot pussy with my cock.

"Mmm, fuck my tight little pussy with that big fat cock, baby," she moans, sinking down to my balls and engulfing me in her wetness.

In my fantasies my cock is always bigger than reality. It's big enough to satisfy the aspirations of my childish ego, but more importantly it's never too big or too small for her. Its shape and size are perfectly suited to give her pleasure. In reality it probably doesn't matter that much to her, but I want to be perfect for her the way she's perfect for me. In my fantasies she loves my body and is never shy to tell me. I wonder if it's possible for her to love my body as much as I love hers. I know no one's perfect and we all overlook each other's flaws, but I don't feel this way about her. I don't overlook anything. She's perfect to me. The things she might see as flaws in herself are part of what makes her who she is. I wouldn't alter one freckle or curve.

"Mmm, fuck. You feel so good," she moans, rotating her hips slowly with my cock buried deep inside her. "You're so fucking hard for me."

She begins bouncing slowly, her soft tits jiggling under her shirt.

"Mmm let me see your sexy tits, baby," I groan at her. She's already lifting her shirt over her head without needing to hear what I want. I reach up and pull her sports bra down until her creamy flesh spills out, exposing her large dark areolae and hard perky nipples to the cool air.

"Fuck," I groan as I watch her tits bounce.

"Does that feel good, baby?" She moans rhetorically. "Does my tight little pussy feel good on your big hard cock?"

"Mmm fuck yes, baby."

I watch her rock and rotate her wide hips hypnotically. She's like a machine crafted for this. She's flawlessly built to give and receive pleasure - not only with me, but with any man. I know she has other lovers. I imagine how much pleasure she brings them, and how much pleasure they give her. It would be selfish to ask her not to share her gifts. I want her to experience pleasure even if it's not given by me. I want her to be free to love in whatever way feels right to her. And I adore the freedom she gives me in return. This is not an anxious love. It's honest and real. It follows only the rules of our own desires. We choose each other every time we're together. I love this woman, but I do not own her.

"Oooh, that hard cock is going to make me cum. Fuck, baby. You're so deep. Do you want me to cum on your cock?"

"Mmm, fuck. Yes, baby. Cum on my cock," I growl, grabbing her hips roughly and making her fuck me harder.

"Oooooh, fuck. I'm going to cum for you, baby," she moans louder. "Make me cum."

I reach down and press my thumb against her sensitive clit rubbing it slowly and firmly. I don't allow my thumb to slide across it. I know she's too sensitive for that after her previous orgasms. Instead, I rub it back and forth slowly letting her control the pressure while she rocks her hips and bounces on my throbbing erection.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" She screams as she stiffens in a violent climax that nearly drags me over the edge with her. I can feel her pulsing around my thickness as her pussy spasms and grips me tightly. I love how hard she cums. She throws her head back in release and I admire the lines of her neck and collarbone as a deep satisfied groan vibrates in her throat.

I snap out of my fantasy as I approach climax in reality. I have to slow the pace of my stroking to avoid ejaculating, but I know I'm going to make myself cum soon. I groan as I stare down at my straining cock pointed directly toward my chin. I haven't bothered to get a towel. I'm simply going to make a mess all over myself with utter disregard for the cleanup.

As I stroke myself slowly, edging my way toward an explosive finish I imagine her again. She's still cumming on my cock, but slowly recovering. She can tell she has me close, but she doesn't ride me to climax. Instead she seductively lifts herself until my rigid cock springs free of her sopping pussy and bobs freely in front of her.

"Mmm, I know what you want. You want me to suck all of my cum off of this big cock, don't you?" She moans, wrapping her soft hand around the base of my shaft and lowering her mouth toward my dripping cock head.

"Mmmmm," she moans again as she swirls her tongue around my glistening head. "I love tasting my messy pussy on your hard cock." She knows this drives me wild.

She looks me in the eye as she wraps her lips around my cock and begins sucking me slowly. I love the way she looks with my cock in her mouth. She shows me her enthusiasm by bobbing her head in quick shallow strokes while pumping my shaft with her fist and whimpering quietly. She doesn't gag herself or attempt anything fancy for my visual excitement. She does what feels good for me and is comfortable for her. She wants to pleasure me, but she also wants to enjoy sucking my cock.

She lowers her free hand to my balls and lifts them gently as she sucks. She's determined to make me cum. She loves making me cum and she wants me to know it.

She pops my cock out of her mouth, but continues stroking my thick shaft with one hand and fondling my heavy balls with the other.

"Mmmm, your balls feel so big and heavy. I bet you're going to blow a big hot load for me, aren't you, baby?" She asks teasingly. She knows she can put me over the edge whenever she wants now.

"Mmmm, fuck." I growl at her in delightful frustration.

"Oooh, I bet you want to fill my little mouth with your thick hot cum, don't you? Mmm, I want to taste that big hot load, baby," she moans. She knows I love it when she says nasty things. She knows exactly how to push my buttons.

"Open your fucking mouth, baby," I groan demandingly.

"Like this?" She asks teasingly, opening her mouth wide and stroking my swollen cock head against her tongue.

"Ugh," I grunt as I struggle to delay my orgasm. "Oh fuck, baby. You're going to make me cum!" I groan loudly with barely enough time to warn her before my body stiffens and my straining cock convulses in her hand, spewing a heavy streak of thick white cum onto her waiting tongue. She immediately wraps her lips around the head of my cock and continues sucking me rapidly as I spill my hot load into her eager mouth. She looks directly into my eyes and moans in approval as she accepts my release. She twists her head back and forth, unintentionally breaking the vacuum seal her lips have created around my cock and allowing my thick semen to escape her overflowing mouth and roll lazily down my twitching shaft.

I reach down and hook my hands under her arms, pulling her up to me. I grab her ass and lift her high enough to bury my still-spewing cock inside her pussy again. I pull her mouth down to mine and kiss her deeply as I force her up and down on my shaft.

I'm not gentle as I fuck her now. I groan into her hot sticky mouth as our tongues find each other urgently. I'm pulling her up and down on my cock with both hands gripping her soft ass cheeks tightly. Her ass slaps lewdly on my lap.

"Mmm, fuck. I'm not done with you, baby. I'm going to cum again," I growl at her gruffly. I'm in a state of heightened arousal that often makes me do and say things that are much more aggressive than my usual demeanor would allow.

I thrust my hips upward to meet her as I force her down onto my cock. I pull her ass cheeks apart and slide my middle finger between them until I find her little puckered asshole. I rub her ass slowly and shamelessly as I continue to thrust my cock upward inside her.

"Mmm, you like my ass don't you, baby," she moans.

"Mmm, god I love your tight little asshole. I'm going to fuck this tight little ass later," I growl authoritatively.

"Mm fuck!" She replies in surprise.

We've never had anal sex. I don't even know if she wants to try it. In this moment it's simply a filthy thing I want to say. I'm not filtering anything anymore. Dirty thoughts flow freely from my mouth without any hesitation and she accepts them. She loves when I get like this.

I cradle her in my arms and roll to my side, flipping her onto her back and sinking my cock into her pussy forcefully until my balls slap loudly against her ass. I kiss her again as I lean over her and slide my arms under hers. I wrap my hands over the backs of her shoulders for leverage as I rest most of my weight on my elbows so I can kiss her while I fuck her pussy deep and hard.

"Mmm, god. Your pussy feels so good," I moan into her neck. "I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy until you make me cum. I'm going to fuck you deep and hard until I fill your pussy with my cum."

"Mmm, yes," she pants into my ear.

My balls are slapping against her lewdly with every thrust. I'm grunting and fucking her like an animal. I can feel her squeezing me, urging me to cum. I feel her nails dig into my back as she wraps her legs around me and kisses me again.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Baby!" I groan as I erupt inside her. I can feel her gripping me and milking me with her tight pussy as I empty my balls deep inside her.

Suddenly I can't take anymore. I'm forced back to reality by my very real orgasm. I look down and lift my hips. I stop stroking and hold my cock firmly at the base, frozen in this moment of ecstasy just before climax. I'm still cradling my balls with my other hand as I feel them tighten and watch myself explode. I feel the rapid sequence of familiar muscle contractions ripple up through my shaft under my motionless hand as a forceful pulse of thick jizz explodes across my chest and over my collarbone. I grunt involuntarily as the breath I've been holding bursts from my lungs. I stroke myself again as I ejaculate. I feel its heat as another streak of semen rushes across my sensitive bare nipple.

Finally I'm left panting, on the verge of laughter as I observe myself with humility. I feel a bit ridiculous, lying naked and vulnerable, covered in my own fluids. I'm glad I'm alone in that particular moment. I lie there exhausted for a few minutes, working up the motivation to get in the shower. I wish I were showering with her instead of cleaning my own mess off of myself.

Maybe this fantasy will become a reality someday soon.

I think of her when I'm finally under the warm water. I can't resist masturbating again, this time imagining other scenarios. I think about sharing her with someone else, this time a man. Would she like that? I would do that for her. I would happily share her and take pleasure in her pleasure. I would make her the center of attention. I'd make her feel like the sexiest woman in the world, because that's what she is to me.