Third Shift - The Weekend

Story Info
Leo and I hit his weekend house.
2k words
4.48
6.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerriC
TerriC
113 Followers

"Hey, hey. Finally Friday," Leo said, as he came into the warehouse. "How's my favorite cum dumpster?" he added, as he slapped my ass, hard, and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Ouch, Jesus!" I yelped, massaging where he had slapped me. "Favorite cum dumpster," I thought to myself. He was right though, I was. It had been about a year since I had switched permanently to the third shift. In that time Leo had had me in every way possible, almost every night. I couldn't wait to get to work, eagerly anticipating when he would take me. Leo knew it too. He would tease me constantly. Getting me all worked up with his stories of "the Road", his time spent truck driving and on the rail lines. His stories always had the same affect on me, they were such a turn on. He was graphic and low brow in his descriptions, but it always worked on me. He would have me begging for his cock, to which he would eventually oblige.

"You'll live kid, wasn't more than a love tap. Big weekend." Leo asked me, "Your ass gonna be ready for it?"

"Man, keep it down," I told Leo. His voice was as big as he was, it tended to carry throughout the warehouse.

"What for?" he came back with. He was right, there were only a half dozen of us on third shift. With only Leo and myself in the warehouse, the rest all worked two floors below us on the one running production line. Only on rare occasions would any of them come up to the warehouse, and those were always preceded by a call asking us if we had what they needed.

"So, you ready or what?" Leo asked me again.

"All packed and ready ready for the weekend," I said, pulling my sweats down to show off my ass in my new pantyhose. Once every month or so Leo would take me out to his vacation home. I say vacation home, but it was really just a good sized cabin on the edge of the state forest. It was there I would play maid for him, he had total use of me. Those weekends away were always fun for me, Leo always had something interesting planned. It was also when I was instructed by Leo to remain naked or only in pantyhose, hence me showing off my new hose.

"Looks good kid, may have to get some before we leave in the morning."

"Anytime," I said with a wink.

Work was busy, unfortunately no time for us to play. Big jobs needed to kitted up for the lines Friday morning. We spent the entire night up and down the aisles packing up parts for the jobs, loading up palettes, carting them down to their respective lines. It was exhausting, we just had time to clean up before the 7a.m. shift bell rang. We punched our cards out and left. Leo followed me to my apartment where I parked and locked my car. I hopped in his truck and we were off. A couple hours drive north and we'd be at his cabin.

Once we were on the highway I couldn't hold out any longer. I reached over, massaging Leo's cock. He grinned, grabbed my head and pulled me to his crotch. I unzipped him and pulled his cock out. I was immediately hit with the smell. Not just his usual musk, there was also the smell of sex. Leo loved to fuck. He would fuck anything, at any time. For a guy in his sixties he had an incredible libido. I was somewhat jealous of his outside interests, but he always had time for me, so I never had a real problem with it. I, myself, had fucked a few girls on the side, not nearly as many as Leo. It was always easy to tell when he had gotten a little before coming into work, he was always a little more merry.

"What are ya waiting for kid? Go ahead and clean me up," Leo laughed. That's what he would say when I blew him after he fucked some chick.

I eagerly obliged. I grabbed his thick shaft, licked his fat mushroom head and took him in my mouth. I swallowed his cock, burying it in my throat. My nose nestled in his pubic hair, sticky and matted from the juices of his most recent conquest. I held him in my throat for a bit. Then I started to bob up and down slowly on his, savoring every inch. I picked up my pace, up and down, giving him the sloppy blow job I knew he loved. It wasn't long before I felt him tense, I heard him grunt, and was rewarded with a thick shot of his seed. I swallowed every drop, sucking what I could from his softening cock.

"Fuck kid, that was great," he said, as I let his soft cock slide from my lips.

"I couldn't wait any longer Leo. I haven't tasted you since Tuesday night."

Leo spent the rest of the drive telling me about the woman I had just tasted on him. His crude storytelling and vivid details, as always, had my cock dripping wet.

"Let me tell you kid, I ain't seen a bush like this since the 70's, could've made a sweater out of it. Felt like I was a kid again. Loose cunt too, like chuckin a hot dog down a hallway." Leo was a poet.

Soon we were pulling off the highway and onto the state forest road that took us to Leo's. Another half hour and we'd be there. We passed by the small housing development, the closest thing you could call Leo neighbors. The paved road ended just after the houses did. The bumpy dirt road, really more of a wide trail, slowed our progress. It was only a couple miles from the development, but it took nearly twenty minutes before we pulled into Leo's driveway.

"Grab my bag kid," Leo said, as we got out of the truck. "Go on and open her up, I'll get everything turned on." I reached behind my seat and grabbed his duffel bag, he threw me the keys and went around back to turn on the propane and the generator. I walked up the porch steps to the door, jiggled the key in the tricky lock, with a little luck I got it to unlock on the first try.

The cabin was bigger than it looked from the outside. It was only twenty by twelve, but the sixteen foot ceiling made it feel open. I put Leo's bag down and took the two steps down into the sunken living room. The living room made up the entire floor. A giant console television sat in the center of the wall facing the door, it was surrounded by an old plaid covered couch to the left and a giant worn pleather sectional filled in the center and the right side. A small kitchen took up the wall to my left. Above the kitchen was the loft where the giant king sized bed lay, and where we spent most of our time on our weekends here. To my right was the an igloo style fireplace, it's burnt orange color nearly factory fresh as the day it was bought in the 70's. At the far end, the door to the bathroom, an addition built about ten years ago.

"You know the drill buddy. Strip, no clothes once you're here," Leo said. His shirt already off, revealing his hairy barrel chest and beer belly. He kicked off his shoes as he stepped down into the living room. His pants and underwear came off just as quickly. Outside of his belly, he cut quite the figure, thick semi toned arms, his legs and ass well defined despite his age. His thick cock, an impressive eight inches while flaccid, hung below his salt and pepper pubes. My own cock growing at the sight of him.

"Come on. Been a long night, let's get showered up." He put his arm around me and ushered me into the small bathroom. If it weren't for the walk in shower, this would be an insanely small bathroom. A pedestal sink sat opposite the toilet, the rest of the bathroom was the walk-in shower.

Leo turned on the water, pulling me in as the water warmed up. I grabbed the soap and started to lather Leo up. My hands working over his well muscled back. I work the soap into his hairy, still firm, chest. I wash his arms, taking care as I worked my way down his torso. My soapy hand stroking his hardening cock., my other hand gently squeezing his golf ball sized testicles. I heard him moan as I took my hands away to finish off his legs and ass. He returned the favor, his thick hands surprisingly gentle as they soaped up my body. Turning me around, his arms wrapped around me, he lathered up my my shoulders, chest, working his way down to my swollen cock. He finished off on my back working his way down to my ass. He squeezed my cheeks, his soapy finger slipping between them, pushing into my ring. I gasped as his thick finger slid into my hole.

"You want more?" His words breathy in my ear.

"Oh God yes! Please," I begged.

"Good boy." With that his finger slipped out, replaced by the fat mushroom head of his cock. I bent forward to give him better access to my ass. He rubbed his cock up and down my crack. He guided his soapy cock into my anus, slowly pushing the head in. I gasped as it found it's way inside me. His now hard cock filled my hole, I pushed back into him, filling myself cock. Even after the past year of him fucking me, I still felt pain, sweet glorious warming pain. He pulled back, pushed his way slowly back in, allowing me to a chance to relax and take more of him. He picked up his pace, impaling me with his swollen rod, faster and faster he pumped into me. His grunting and panting drove me wild, I loved it when he fucked me. Fuck me he did, one hand held my face to the tiled wall, the other held my waist as he drilled into me.

In no time my cock was spewing it's load all over the shower, Leo, grunting and thrusting away with abandon, I knew he was getting close. He pulled out of me, I hated the feeling of the sudden emptiness. He pulled me around, pushing me to my knees. My mouth eagerly wrapping around his throbbing member. I swirled my tongue over it's head. Leo grabbed my head, my hand pumped his shaft. That was all it took, he shot his load down my throat. Rope after thick rope spurted in my mouth. I swallowed every drop. I kept his cock firmly in my mouth, sucking everything I could from his softening member. I let his cock slip from my lips and stood up. As we rinsed ourselves off Leo pulled my to him, our lips met. He kissed me, "What's this?!" I thought, that's never happened. I eagerly took his tongue in my mouth, relishing in the surprisingly tender moment. Our tongues danced as the water washed the rest of the soap from our bodies.

We stepped from the shower and toweled ourselves dry.

"Leo, that kiss, why?"

"Seemed the thing to do in the moment," he replied. "Didn't like it?"

"It was great. Just never pictured you as the tender type, who knew you were such a softy," I joked.

"Real funny kid. I sure hope you feel that way tomorrow," he said with a devilish smile.

"Tomorrow? What's going on tomorrow?" I asked.

"Don't you worry about that. Just go rest up, you're gonna need it," he said as he walked out of the bathroom...

TerriC
TerriC
113 Followers