Third Time Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'CHLOE WAKEFIELD'

I had only taken a half dozen steps when I saw the sign being held up by the driver the company had sent to collect me.

Introducing himself he relieved me of my bags and ushered me out to his car, loading everything in the boot before we set off to negotiate the heavy afternoon traffic in the city centre.

It was a while later that I found myself standing in the flat the company was providing for me with my luggage stacked neatly in the hallway.

My boss had given me a few days to get settled in, so it wasn't until the following Monday that I showed up at our head office building ready to start work.

"Good morning Miss Wakefield, we've been expecting you. Mr Calieri said you were to go straight through.

An attractive receptionist greeted me as I stepped out of the elevator and, following her instructions, made my way along the corridor to Vincenzo Calieri's office. The company's charismatic CEO was sitting behind his desk and waved me into a seat as he talked busily on the phone.

While he continued his discussion I took a moment to study my new boss.

I knew he was in his mid-fifties, tall and slim with salt and pepper hair and dark piercing eyes that seemed to see right through you. The world knew he was a self-made millionaire who had built his own fashion house from nothing and had married one of the most sought-after models of her time, Sophia Marianna.

"Chloe, welcome, welcome." He greeted me, terminating his call and rising from his chair to kiss me on both cheeks, "We are all really pleased to be having you here."

"Thank you Mr Calieri. It's wonderful to be here."

"Vincenzo, you must call me Vincenzo. Everyone, they are all friends here."

After exchanging the normal everyday pleasantries and reviewing what I would be doing he took me on a tour around the offices. Introducing me to the people I would be working with he spent most of the morning with me before leaving me to begin my new role.

Settling in behind my desk I finally found a moment to breathe. Leaning back in my chair I gazed around me barely able to believe I was actually here.

The first months flew by and I settled into the job fairly quickly, finding most of my new colleagues both helpful and sociable. However, life outside of the office was a little harder. I had made a few new friends and they tried to include me as much as they could but they had their own lives to consider.

Given my limited social life I spent the majority of my time at work, really only using my apartment as somewhere to sleep and store my clothes.

It didn't help matters that I was starting to miss sex. Connor had been my first, and only, in just about everything and had been an excellent lover. It meant that as the days and weeks went by I found myself resorting to my plastic boyfriend or my fingers for relief with increasing frequency.

It was usual for the office to go for drinks on a Friday evening after finishing but this particular day I opted to stay and work. I had been missing Connor even more than normal and, trying to put him out of my mind, I had been focused on something I needed to finish so I gave the regular social gathering a miss.

I was sitting at my desk quietly going over some designs and wondering what I was going to do with my week-end when my deliberations were interrupted.

"Chloe, why you here, you are ok? Maybe you are unhappy? You not liking Rome?"

Startled out of my contemplation I turned to find myself looking up into the brooding dark eyes of Vincenzo Calieri.

Taken by surprise as I had thought I was the only one left in the office I took a moment before I answered him.

"Oh no, no I'm not unhappy. I'm still struggling with these new designs and I... I wanted to finish with them before next week."

"Ah I see." He smiled showing me a set of perfect white teeth, "Then may I be... how you say permesso... to be with you and try my poor English?"

Of course, I had quickly accepted, flattered that the company's big boss was spending time with me and for the next hour we chatted about the work before he turned his questions to my life back in England. When he asked about any boyfriends I told him how I had broken up with Connor before moving to Italy and that since then I hadn't met anyone else.

"You miss him? He was maybe a little bit special?"

Sighing I nodded, "Yes, I miss him. He was very special."

He had been sympathetic, telling me how his wife was visiting her parents for the week-end and how, even for just a few days, he felt alone.

I knew it was a lie. The whole office knew the rumours that his wife, twenty years his junior, took lovers.

That was when he suggested we have a glass of wine to cheer ourselves up. Following him to his office I waited as he went to his personal fridge and opened a bottle of white wine, pouring us each a large glass.

Connor was the only man I had slept with and I hadn't been with him since I had left England, taking care of my needs with BOB or my fingers. While these were satisfactory in the short term I missed the feel of his cock inside me, so perhaps it was my lack of male company over the last few months which led me astray. Alternatively, it could have been Vincenzo's undoubted charisma or even the amount of wine I had had on an empty stomach but when he kissed me I didn't resist.

My mind said I should stop but my body just responded automatically, my arms encircling his neck while my breasts pressed against his chest as he guided me back onto his desk sending his papers fluttering to the floor.

I knew Vincenzo Calieri was married. In fact, I had met his glamorous wife on a half-dozen occasions. Twenty years junior to her husband she had been a successful model when she was younger and still had the looks and figure that had earned her a fortune.

Rumours had it they were in an open relationship, both of them taking lovers as and when they wanted, but I had seen no evidence to support it until now.

However, none of that stopped me from surrendering to him, my physical needs overcoming every objection I could think of.

Scrabbling at my skirt he dragged it up my legs until it was bunched around my hips while I feverishly fumbled at his zipper with one hand, the fingers of the other sliding through his hair to hold his lips to mine.

Moving towards me he guided me backwards and pressed between my legs, forcing my thighs apart, as my clumsy attempt to unfasten his pants finally succeeded and I was able to push them down to free his now hard cock.

Closing my eyes, I allowed my fingers to encircle his hot shaft, stroking lightly along its length from base to tip. Listening to him groan into my mouth I tightened my hold on his manhood, feeling the veins in his hard six inches pulse against my palm, as I guided it under the leg of my thong and against my wet entrance.

My outer lips peeled open around his bulbous cockhead and I had a moment of sanity, realising I was about to take what would be only the second cock to enter me.

However, it was too late to protest or stop him and the thought evaporated as he pushed forwards and sank his prick into my wet and very willing pussy.

"Oh fuck.... you're.... you're in me."

Groaning in ecstasy I lay back on the desk, my legs spread wide, as I let him take me.

He might have been old enough to be my father but he certainly knew how to pleasure a woman. Hooking my knees over his arms Vincenzo began to thrust into me, his slow deliberate strokes spearing his shaft deeper and driving me rapidly towards the summit.

There was no restraint on either of our parts as he fucked me hard, any subtlety lost as our mutual lust consumed us.

"Yes... oh yes.... oh God.... it's so good!"

Whipping my head from side to side, my hair covering my face, I moaned inarticulately as the wonderful sensations I had missed so much built rapidly inside me.

Grunting and gasping he slammed his length into me, his flesh slapping loudly against mine every time he buried his erection in my welcoming sex.

Neck and neck we raced for the finish line together in a desperate attempt to see who reached it first.

"Fuck..... Chloe.... Aahhhhhhh....."

Vincenzo tensed, his entire body stiffening, and sheathed every centimetre of his throbbing manhood in my clenching love hole as he started to pump his man cream into me.

"I.... I'm.... cumminggggggggggggggggg"

The feel of only the second cock to cum inside me sent me over the top and I climaxed just a second later, my body jerking uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me.

We remained joined for a minute or two, recovering our breath, before my boss pulled his softening dick out of me, his exit followed by a huge glob of semen dribbling down the crack between my buttocks.

A devastating feeling of embarrassment and mortification surged through me as I quickly came to my senses and, with realisation hitting me, I quickly rearranged my clothes and made a dash for the exit.

"Chloe..... fermasi.... Qual è il problema...."

Behind me I could hear Vincenzo's voice calling out until I cut him short slamming the outer door closed behind me.

Avoiding the bar where my colleagues had gone I hurried home to my apartment, my cheeks wet with tears, trying to reconcile my feelings with the intensity of the orgasm he had given me.

'Perhaps I should resign?'

'How could I face him on Monday?'

'My boss was sure to think I was some sort of slut?'

My head was so full of unwanted thoughts I hardly left the flat that weekend, spending my time cleaning, doing laundry and anything else I could think of to keep myself occupied.

'The last time I had come like that was with Connor.'

Connor!

I was part way through ironing my clothes when, suddenly, I thought of him and realised I had been so wrapped up with my own shame I hadn't considered him. I knew we weren't together any more but deep in my heart I believed that somehow we were destined to be and it felt as if, in a way, I had cheated on him.

By the time Monday morning arrived I was a nervous wreck. I had hardly slept the night before worrying about what might happen when I came face to face with Vincenzo again.

I had written out a letter of resignation the day before, deciding that if things became too difficult for me I would simply quit and go back to England. Other than that my plan was simple, I would hide away in my office and do my utmost to avoid my boss and any possible embarrassing confrontation.

It worked well until the Thursday afternoon when my door opened and he stepped inside, closing it quietly behind him.

"I think you are maybe not coming to see me Chloe."

My cheeks suddenly felt hot and I knew I was blushing, "I err.... I...."

"You are... how you say... imbarazzata about Friday? Yes?"

"Yes.... a little." My voice was barely more than a whisper as I admitted my shame.

"Perhaps we talk. Make the air clean maybe?"

"Yes, that would be good." Not knowing what else to say I agreed with him.

"Eccellente!" He slipped into Italian, "Then we are having dinner tomorrow, yes?"

"Oh I.... I don't know.... maybe...."

"Good, we will be talking then."

Smiling broadly, he disappeared and I sat back in my chair wondering just what I had agreed to.

It meant another virtually sleepless night spent anxiously worrying about dining with my boss wondering what he wanted to talk to me about.

'Would he ask me to resign?'

I loved my job and it was my biggest fear after what had happened.

The next day at work was little better. Unable to focus I got nothing done and it was almost a relief when five-thirty rolled around and, as usual, the rest of the office headed out to their regular bar.

Using the bathroom to touch-up my mascara and eyeliner I was back at my desk by six when Vincenzo appeared in the doorway, ready to take me to dinner.

Leaving the office, we walked in a fairly uncomfortable silence to a discrete little restaurant where he had reserved us a table.

"Here is ok? Yes?"

It was quiet and I was sure we wouldn't be discovered by anyone we knew.

"Yes. This is lovely."

Over an excellent meal we mostly discussed work and I could feel my stomach tensing as I waited anxiously for the subject of the previous Friday evening to come up.

"You are upset that we make sex last Friday?"

Putting down his knife and fork Vincenzo suddenly said without any preamble.

"What.... no, I.... err I felt ashamed."

Spluttering I almost choked on a mouthful of chicken, my stomach doing somersaults when he finally started to speak about it.

"You are a beautiful young woman and I am feeling.... privilegiato... to be making love with you."

I blushed and poured myself another glass of wine, remembering how good it had felt when he had made me cum.

"It.... it was very nice but.... but what about your wife?"

He chuckled and smiled at me, "She is not worried about that. We both are having lovers."

The way he said the word 'lovers' gave me the distinct impression he wasn't going to be satisfied with having me just the once.

"So, she.... she doesn't mind us having dinner?"

"For the weekend Sophia is in Milan, maybe doing what we do now."

"Oh." I sat stunned at the ease with which he accepted his wife's infidelities.

"Perhaps you would like that we go to a hotel?"

A tingle of expectation went up my spine as I realised his intention in inviting me to dinner was for a repeat performance.

'Could I do it again?'

'It had felt amazing when he made me orgasm.'

'I really shouldn't. He was my boss.'

I knew I should resist and go back to my small apartment alone but I found myself pushing the negatives aside and thinking about how good it had felt having him inside me.

"I... I guess we could."

Agreeing to his invitation, albeit hesitantly, I finished my glass of wine and found myself walking back to a nearby hotel with him. I knew exactly what he wanted and I also knew that I was prepared to give it to him, despite my reservations.

We made love that night, Vincenzo making me cum twice, first with his tongue and then again when he fucked me.

In the morning we did it a second time, my boss making me climax once again, before I made my way back to my apartment.

Over the remainder of the weekend, I thought long and hard about what I had done and what Vincenzo wanted.

The sex was fun and I wanted more even though part of me was telling me it was wrong. How could I face Conner when I eventually went home knowing I had been sleeping with my boss.

Thinking of Connor raised another question in my head. I hadn't spoken to him since the night in the restaurant when we broke up.

'What was he doing?'

'Was he with someone else?'

Unable to deal with those thoughts I dismissed them from my mind and became Vincenzo's mistress.

For the next eighteen months I slept with him around once a week on average, unless we travelled on business. Then I would share his bed for however many nights we were away.

It was a situation that suited both of us, but it was also one I knew would come to an end one day.

********************************************

"Chloe." Vincenzo's voice jerked me out of the daydream I had been having and I looked up to see him standing over me.

"Oh hi, you're finally back. What time is it?"

"Time we are ready for dinner. I am a little later than I thought."

I tensed when he said it and I knew I couldn't put off telling him any longer. I would have to summon up the courage and speak to him tonight.

Collecting my things, I wrapped my towel around my skimpily clad form before we made our way up to our room to shower and get ready.

"I wanted to talk to you Chloe."

It was him who started the conversation as soon as we sat down in the hotel restaurant.

"About?"

"About maybe I make your stay more longer, now that you have two years here."

It was a discussion I had been expecting so his suggestion came as no real surprise to me and I took a sip of my wine as I considered how to answer him.

"You mean stay here permanently? I've been thinking about that as well."

"So maybe you will be here then?"

Taking a deep breath I paused, I had made my decision some time ago so why did it have to be so difficult.

"No. I'm sorry Vincenzo I.... I can't, I want to go home to England."

He sat back, looking at me thoughtfully for a moment before smiling resignedly.

"To your young man?"

"No. We broke up when I came here to work." I told him sadly, "I guess that he's moved on."

"I see. When are you go?"

"You don't mind?" I answered his question with one of my own.

Shaking his head, he reached across the table and took my hand, "No, I always know you would leave."

Squeezing his fingers lightly I felt my eyes tearing up. "I'd hoped I could go next weekend, if that's ok?"

"We still have tonight? Yes?"

Pushing back my chair I stood up and smiled, holding out my hand to him, "Of course we do, now take me to bed."

I had been making plans and preparing to return home for the last couple of months; the tenants in my flat had been given notice, some of my belongings had already been sent back and I was having the apartment decorated before I moved back in.

All that had been left for me to do had been to tell Vincenzo and now that was done I would have one final night as his mistress.

I was fond of him but it was never love for either of us. He was married to a rich, beautiful woman he adored and who I could never hope to compete with, even if I had wanted to. For me it had just been about sex. albeit good sex, with a man I admired and respected.

The following Friday I said a sad farewell to my Italian colleagues and, putting my last two bags in the taxi, set out for Fiumicino airport.

Like my trip out my journey back was completely uneventful; we took off on time, the flight was as smooth as you could want and my mother was waiting at Gatwick airport to collect me.

"I can't believe you're actually home." Embracing me tearfully she told me, making it sound as if she hadn't seen me in the last two years.

The three occasions she had been out to visit me in Italy and the time I had been home for Christmas, albeit for a brief 3 days, obviously didn't count.

"Well believe it mum." I hugged her back, "I'm actually here and I'm staying."

"What are your plans now?" She asked as we attempted to negotiate our way through the crowded terminal to get to the car park.

"I've got a week to get myself sorted at the flat before I go back to work, so I'll do that and then maybe look up a few old friends I guess."

"And Connor?"

I stopped. I had thought of him many times while I had been away but we had broken up and I never expected him to wait for me.

"I don't know. I haven't heard from him in two years."

"And he hasn't heard from you either." She tutted loudly and shook her head, "You'll regret it if you just give up and let that boy go. Trust me."

In my heart I knew she was right. I could never have made the right decision when I chose to go to Rome.

From day one I had regretted losing Connor but I had also known that if I hadn't gone I would have eventually resented him, even though he wouldn't have forced me to stay.

Getting home I dropped my bags and looked around the apartment with a sense of melancholy. I had shared the flat with my boyfriend until I went to Italy, which is when he wanted out of the property. With my increase in salary, I had managed to purchase his share and the apartment had become all mine.

It had been redecorated after my tenants had moved out and clearly my mother had been in to give it a thorough clean before I got home.

'Home?'

I had never lived there alone and the thought struck me, making me feel a little peculiar.