Third Time Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are you going to do?" She repeated her question.

"I don't know." I wailed miserably, "If I throw myself at him he'll suspect it was me and if I don't he might avoid me anyway because he thinks I did it."

"Oh, I.... I didn't think of that."

Now I was in even more of a mess over what I should do and, as Claire went back to work, I turned to gaze thoughtfully out of the window.

Instead of solving my problem with Connor she had simply made the whole situation even more complicated.

Drifting through another week-end I, rather subconsciously, found myself outside Maggie's mid-morning on the Sunday. Pushing open the door I stepped inside, glancing hesitantly around, and found myself a little frustrated that my ex-boyfriend wasn't there.

Dejectedly I ordered a cappuccino and had just settled myself at a corner table when Connor walked in

He looked across at me and smiled, my heart immediately going into overdrive and my stomach twisting into a knot, as I watched him go to the counter to order his drink.

"Mind if I join you?" He came straight across to me, "Or are you waiting for someone?"

"Err no, no one. I mean I'm by myself.... Please, sit." My mouth went dry and I managed to stammer an answer.

"Thanks."

For a minute we said nothing and just sat there, both of us looking slightly uncomfortably at the other person, neither of us sure how to start the conversation we knew we needed to have.

"I... I heard about you and Livvy." I finally mumbled, breaking the silence.

Connor smiled unhappily, "Yeah, it's been coming for a while. It just took some well-meaning soul to tip me over the edge."

"It wasn't me."

Blurting out a denial my cheeks went a deep shade of scarlet.

"I know it wasn't." He smiled at me sending a shiver of pleasure up my spine, "You're not like that."

"Why did you stay with her so long if you knew what she was like?"

Now we had started the conversation I wanted to keep it going.

"I don't know." His expression changed to one of confusion, "I guess she just became a habit for me."

"Did.... Did you love her?"

Asking the question my heart lurched, hoping the answer wasn't going to be one I didn't want to hear.

"No. At first I liked her; she was fun and she took my mind off.... off of things but no, it was never love."

"Oh, I... I just wondered."

He grinned at me sending my pulse racing, "You're so transparent Chloe."

"Am I?" My voice was little more than a whisper as I blushed.

"Yeah." He chuckled, "And to answer your question it was always you, I never stopped loving you."

"You... you love me?" My eyes went wide.

Connor nodded, "Yeah, sad isn't it? Two years on and I still feel exactly the same about you."

I gazed at him, tears in my eyes, hardly able to believe what he had said, "No, it's not.... because I love you to."

We went quiet again, both of us just looking at the other in bewilderment until he spoke.

"So, what do we do now?"

Swallowing the last of my coffee I put my empty cup down and bit my lower lip coyly as I looked meaningfully at him.

"We could go back to my place?"

Connor stared at me and for a moment I thought I had gone too far and he would turn me down.

"That sounds perfect." He downed the last of his drink and stood up.

Taking his arm outside the coffee shop, I felt a familiar tremor of anticipation running through me as we strolled nonchalantly back to the apartment we had once shared when we were together.

I had only been back a few weeks and, up until a few days ago, I had kept my distance as he had been in a relationship, albeit an unhappy one, with another girl. But even then the one thing I was certain of was that I had never stopped loving him even while I was with Vincenzo.

Reaching the entrance to the apartment block Connor paused, "I'd better let you go."

I knew he didn't want to leave but was giving me a way out and, besides that, I didn't want him to go either.

"Another coffee?" "I knew exactly why I said it and what I wanted.

"Err... yeah I suppose. If you're sure you don't mind, that is?"

"Silly, I wouldn't have asked if I minded."

Upstairs I left him alone in the living room and disappeared into the kitchen. I had just put on the coffee machine when a pair of arms encircled my waist.

"Are you sure about this Chloe?"

"About?" Leaning back and enjoying his embrace I barely stopped myself from sighing contentedly.

"About us, about this, about being together."

I didn't need to think about it and answered immediately, "Yes I am, one hundred percent. If you are?"

"Yeah, I am, and just to repeat myself I love you."

I fluttered my eyelashes, my heart pounding in my chest as I stepped away and turned around so I was facing him.

"Then why haven't you kissed me?"

Time stood still for us as we stared into each-other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity, then Connor pulled me back into his arms and did as I had asked.

Our lips met, gently to begin with, but then they connected with a growing passion as I surrendered to him. My arms slipping around his neck while I moulded my body to his so tightly I was sure he would feel the frenetic beating of my heart.

If I hadn't been certain of what my intentions were as we walked home I most definitely was now.

Unable to stop myself I kissed him again and again, peppering his mouth with them as I refused to release my hold on him. Fortunately for me his hands were pinning me against him as well, caressing me and cupping my bottom.

'Did he still love me? He said he did.'

'Is this to soon after Olivia?'

Forcing the negative thoughts that came into my head away I let the sensations that he was creating inside me take control and, ignoring any semblance of reason, I knew I was determined to give myself to him.

"I want you so much. Take me to bed." Pulling my lips from his I murmured in his ear, trying to sound as seductive as I could.

Scooping me into his arms as if I weighed nothing he kissed me gently and carried me towards the bedroom.

"You haven't forgotten where it is then." I giggled wrapping my arms a little tighter around his neck as he shoved the door open with his foot.

Standing me down he looked into my eyes, "Are you really sure Chloe. We can wait if.... if you want and....."

"Stop right there. I want you." I went on tip-toe and kissed him again, cutting him off mid-sentence, "I've missed you so much and I want you to make love to me."

I knew there were things we needed to talk about, to get into the open and discuss but right now I needed him so badly I knew I couldn't stop even if I had tried. So instead, I dragged his lips down to mine and let my mouth start to hungrily devour his.

As we kissed we slowly started to undress each other, my hands exploring as they undid the buttons on his shirt, only pausing in their work to allow him to pull my top off over my head.

My jeans went next, his fingers dragging down my zipper so that, stepping away from him for a moment, I could wriggle them down my legs to pool around my feet.

"Do you still like?" I asked a little self-consciously, kicking them aside and standing before him in just my plain white bra and panties.

Putting his finger under my chin he tilted my face up so I looked into his and smiled, "You're gorgeous, you always were."

I blushed, "While I was in Rome. There.... there was only the one man. I... I didn't......"

Leaning closer he gently pressed his lips to mine again, stopping me before I could finish what I was trying to say.

"I know."

My insides did several somersaults when he said it and I pulled back a little to gaze at him.

"You do? How?"

My fingers toyed with the last button on his shirt as I asked the question. I hadn't told him and I was fairly sure no one else knew.

"Because you said there was just one and I believe you."

"It.... it was Vicenzo Calieri, my boss."

"You chose well then."

Giggling I traced my painted nails across his chest as, for the next few minutes, we kissed longingly, our tongues playing together as I dragged off his shirt. Now I had him bare chested I unfastened his pants, pushing them down his thighs so my fingers could slip into his shorts and curl around his engorged manhood.

I felt my bra open as Connor undid the hooks, quickly slipping the straps down my arms until it fell away to expose my modest breasts to his gaze, and his wandering hands.

"Please Connor, I want you.... don't make me beg."

His palms razed across my sensitive nipples making me gasp and I drew him with me, keeping my hand wrapped around his tumescent prick as I led him towards my bed.

"I want you too Chloe." Between kisses he whispered a response, his hands on my tits, mauling them gently as he teased my hardening buds into firm bullets, "More than you can ever imagine."

Falling back onto the bed I dragged him down on top of me, our mouths moulding together again, reflecting the growing lust that we were both feeling.

Travelling down my body he kissed along the line of my neck, then onto my right breast, taking the already swollen teat into his mouth and suckling greedily on the tender nub.

"Aaaahhhhh..... fuck!"

I couldn't help myself and moaned softly at the sensations I felt, my spine arching upwards off the duvet in response.

Switching to my other soft mound Connor continued his assault on my senses, nipping and gently biting my aching tender nipples, until he had me shivering with lust. I couldn't have resisted him even if I wanted to and when he started to trace a path down across my belly I knew I was utterly his.

Hooking his fingers under the waistband of my panties he drew them down my legs, tossing them casually aside while I held my breath. Vincenzo had been an experienced cunnilinguist and taught me to appreciate the delights having my pussy eaten could bring me. I hoped Connor would do the same.

"Oh Connor..... I... I've.... aaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

A long moan of delight escaped my lips as his tongue traced along the length of my pink crevice, leaving my neat labia parted as he worked from the back up to my swollen and sensitive clitoris.

As he began to hungrily lap at my pussy I reached for his hair, my fingers twisting in it while he alternated between teasing the throbbing bud with his tongue and probing into my slick depths to savour my juices.

"Oh.... oh God... oh, oh..... ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I shuddered uncontrollably, my thighs clamping around his head as I came for the first time. With my eyes closed tightly I bucked my hips repeatedly upwards, delirious with lust as wave after wave of bliss rippled through me.

Sated for the moment, I lay there breathing heavily, as he moved slowly upwards, his mouth slick with my juices, kissing across my belly then my breasts again until he loomed above me.

Pressing the tip of his cock into my dripping entrance I felt the bulbous cockhead gently prise my moist labia apart and expose my entrance to his manhood.

"Should I stop?" He lifted his head, looking into my eyes, and asked.

I gazed back at him and bit my lower lip, "Do.... do you want to?"

Connor grinned and shook his head, "I love you Chloe and I want you back in my life, for good."

"Make love to me then and make me yours."

Our eyes never wavered and remained locked together as he slowly eased his hardness into my tight pussy, driving every solid inch deep inside me and splitting me wide open.

Feeling him enter me I remembered how it had felt the very first time we had made love, nearly seven years before, when I had asked him to take my virginity.

"Yes, oh yes.... oh Connor... yes, yes."

Gasping happily, I stared back into his blue/grey eyes and gladly accepted his hard length inside me.

His mouth found mine again as he began to move.

Slowly at first, his backside rising and falling rhythmically, as he gently eased his manhood back and forth between my welcoming nether lips while they clung to his erection. The moist pink folds wrapping around his cock and caressing it when he drove his shaft deep into my quim and then adhering to it, trying to draw it back in, when he withdrew.

With my eyes closed I savoured the feeling, draping my arms around him, my painted nails clawing at his back while my long legs hooked over his.

Moving in time with me he began to slam his hardness up into my body, his hips slapping mine as he drove his hard cock into my sodden pussy creating viscous squelching noises with each stroke.

"Oh God Connor... don't stop.... I.... I'm gonna...."

Losing control I writhed under him, bucking my hips up to meet every thrust he made, my breasts crushed against his chest, as my orgasm grew to a tumultuous crescendo in my core.

My verbal encouragement clearly spurred him on and, redoubling his efforts, he began to piston his pulsing erection into my sex.

"Cuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

It was all too much for me and I let out a shriek of delight, my slender frame tensing then undulating uncontrollably, as the ecstasy of my second climax took hold.

Thrusting into me another half-a-dozen more times he gave up trying to hold back, and when my vaginal muscles clenched on his already throbbing organ he surrendered, and flooded my womb with a copious deposit of his seed.

Breathless he rolled off me and I turned onto my side, laying my head against his shoulder and started to cry softly.

"Hey, what's up. What's wrong Chloe?"

"No.... nothing, it was perfect. I just... I just love you so much and when I found out you and Livvy...." I paused unable to speak for a moment, ".... and when I found out well I thought we might never be together."

Swallowing anxiously, I turned my face up to his and kissed him lightly, knowing there were still things we both needed to talk about but not wanting the moment to end just yet.

"Are you hungry?" I asked hopefully after a minute or two, wanting him to stay.

Connor just chuckled, "Are you kidding, I'm bloody starving."

Happy, I jumped out of bed and, with my hand jammed between my legs to catch his cum as it dribbled out of me, I made a naked dash for the bathroom.

"What would you like?" I yelled as I sat down.

"You."

"You can have me later." I came back in with a soppy grin on my face to pull on an old t-shirt before heading to the kitchen, "I meant to eat?"

"Still you." His grin sent a lovely feeling of warmth through me as I wandered out of the room.

He joined me a couple of minutes later, wearing just his boxer shorts, and made coffee as I threw together a hasty mix of eggs, bacon, tomatoes and anything else I had in the refrigerator.

After clearing up we cuddled up on my sofa and I wondered who would start the conversation.

"What happens now?"

It was Connor who gave voice to what we were both thinking.

I twisted around to look at him, "I want us back together. Is that possible?"

"If it's what we both want...." He didn't finish what he was saying and leant forwards and kissed the top of my head, "..... but I never stopped loving you Chloe, not ever."

"Do you want it?"

He grinned, "More than anything."

I bit my bottom lip ruefully as the tears started to run down my cheeks, "I love you Connor."

We made love again that afternoon, this time taking it slowly, my former boyfriend making me cum three more times before he emptied another abundant amount of his man cream into my belly.

Unfortunately, as we both had work the next day, later that night he went home to his own flat leaving me to sleep alone.

We had agreed to take things slowly but given our desperate passion for each other barely four weeks had gone by before we were virtually living together; either Connor staying at my apartment or me at his.

Not that I minded. I couldn't have been happier and I had a contented smile on my face when I strolled into work on that fateful Thursday morning.

"Hi Chloe. Dennis wants to see you in his office."

Amanda our receptionist greeted me as soon as I walked through the door.

"Oh right. What's up?"

She shrugged, "No idea. He just said to tell you to go straight up."

Puzzled I made my way upstairs wondering why he wanted to speak to me so urgently.

Pushing open my boss' door I stepped into his office, "Hi Dennis, what's the....."

Stopping mid-way through my sentence I stared at the familiar figure sitting in front of Dennis Jameson's desk.

"Ciao bella." Vincenzo Calieri stood up and smiled warmly at me, "How are you?"

Looking between the two men I struggled to speak, my stomach churning as my heart rate jumped a few dozen beats a minute.

"What.... what's.... I...."

"Please, sit down Chloe." Dennis indicated a spare chair, "Vincenzo and I need to bring you up to speed on a huge new project."

"I think maybe you are being excited about this Chloe." The Italian added with a wink.

"Oh right." I looked suspiciously across at my former lover wondering what was going on.

"We're starting up a new line. Something for the cheaper end of the high street market but with our usual high-quality of workmanship." My boss began to brief me on the scheme, "With that in mind Vincenzo wants to open a new factory in the north, to produce the clothes, and he wants you to lead the team."

"But I.... I...." Struggling for words I tried to collect my thoughts.

"I think perhaps it is a good opportunity for you Chloe." Vincenzo added with a smile that I knew all too well, "Tonight we have dinner and talk more then we both go to Newcastle on Monday to see where we make our new factory. Yes?"

"Err.... yes I suppose so.... I mean....."

A shiver went along my spine and I felt the hairs on my arms stand on end; did he want to resume our relationship?

'How will I explain all this to Connor?'

One single thought leapt into my brain as I sat there trying to control the panic that started to well up inside me.

We spent another thirty minutes discussing the project and where I would fit in. The conversation doing nothing to lessen my anxiety; I would be the head of operations and design rotating my time, at least initially, between the two sites in the UK and Rome.

Leaving the office, I went back to work assuming that our discussion and the plans were, for the time being, a secret. That would mean I had some time to try to work out what I was going to do.

I had no plans for that evening so, needing to talk to Vincenzo about it all, I sent Connor a text saying I was having to stay late at work and that I would see him on the Friday evening.

I wasn't happy not telling him the truth but until I sorted things out in my own mind it was all I could think of to do.

Little work got done for the rest of the day while I sat and pondered the situation I was now in. It was a tempting offer and would be a real boost for my career but it would come at a cost, and I really wasn't sure it was one I wanted to pay.

By the time six o'clock came round I had touched up my make-up and was waiting at my desk, more than a little unsure as to whether this was just a business meeting or if Vincenzo had other designs for me.

I admired the man for sure and after being his mistress for eighteen months I was very fond of him but it had never been love and it wasn't ever going to be, those feelings were reserved for someone else.

The company CEO arrived just after the hour and as it was too early for our dinner reservation he suggested we went to a rather swanky cocktail bar first.

If I was unhappy about going to have dinner with Vincenzo and lying to Connor about it my mood got even worse when we walked into Freddie's.

I was sure I knew the two women sitting at the bar and by the way they both glowered at me it appeared they felt the same. Their eyes followed us to our table and from the hostility in them I was certain they didn't like me very much.