Third Times a Charm: His Story

Story Info
This Firefighter can handle more than her emergency.
2.1k words
4.19
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For another version of this story, check out Third Time's the Charm: Her Story by infamousquail.

***

It's an unusually warm, late October morning. Not sure why I woke up early, but I decide to ride my motorcycle into the station today. After all, the midwest doesn't allow for riding year round. Better take advantage of every opportunity to ride while I can. I go through my regular morning routine: shave, shower, scroll through Reddit and fantasize about all the beautiful women. Fuck, I get so horny when I see the women on there! But who am I kidding? Women like that wouldn't want anything to do with a forty-whatever-year-old firefighter.

I find myself ready to leave much earlier than normal. I figure maybe I'll stop at that bougie coffee shop and watch all the sexy business women and morning mommies get their café latte...frapa..I don't even know what that stuff is! Seems like a good way to spend my extra time. Besides, it's rig wash day. I could use the caffeine boost to get me through the morning.

As I pull up, the place is teeming with women. I get my large sugar with coffee and cream, find a nice corner table on the patio, and settle in for a morning game of "what I'd do to her." It didn't help that I'd already been creeping the women of Reddit earlier. I roll up with half a hard on. God, I love tight business skirts, but those yoga pants...thank you whoever invented the yoga pants!!! I can practically make out every detail on some of these women. I swear, they do that just to torture men! I can feel my cock getting harder from watching all the women pass through. I'd better get out of there before someone sees me staring from the corner with an erection. I don't want to have to explain that to the Chief!

I get up, awkwardly adjusting my more than slightly swollen dick to the side. As I start across the parking lot towards my bike, a white VW backs out in front of me, almost running my toes over! The car comes to an abrupt stop with the driver's window directly in front of me. As the driver rolls the window down, the scent of lavender and vanilla fills my nose. The smell sends goosebumps up the back of my neck almost instantly. I hear a woman's voice.

"I'm so sorry!" she says. As I look into the car, I see her blatantly staring directly at my still impressive bulge in my jeans. Not gonna lie, I got lucky with a good showing. It makes me smirk. I back up and bend down to look a little closer. Her long brown hair is blowing in the warm fall breeze. There's that smell again. It's her hair. I can't see her eyes behind her aviator sunglasses, but the way her mouth is open just a bit... she's sexy as fuck.

"I'm so sorry!" she blurts again as she sees me bending down. "I didn't see you. Are you ok?"

I'm ok now, I think to myself as I look down her blouse at her perfect cleavage. Thank god I have my mirrored sunglasses on! "I'm fine, thanks," I reply with my best attempt at a sexy smirk.

"Sorry," she says again as she backs the rest of the way out of the parking spot, practically peeling out. Then she's gone. I'm pretty sure there's a statistic out there about hot women in white VWs. It's almost a guarantee. But she got away like the rest of them.

I get to the station and get ready for another 24 hour shift. I hate rig wash day. It takes forever. I'd rather do anything else! 0730, roll call starts. Same old shit. Daily assignments, off duty reports, and the reminder of the dreaded rig wash.

"One more thing," the captain says. "We need someone to volunteer to go to the elementary school and talk to the kids about fire safety."

Before he can finish his sentence, I step forward to volunteer. Anything to get out of the station! "I'll do it!" It jumps off my tongue like I knew the assignment was coming.

I finish my vehicle check and throw on my buttoned down uniform shirt. It's a bit tighter than I remembered. That new workout has made my upper body fill in nicely! It's about time! Two other firefighters and I load up in the bureau car and head out. We wait outside the principal's office, like three kids that just got in trouble. The other two guys are fire nerds. Perfect. They can do all the talking. I'm just happy to be out.

The principal comes out and shows us to the first classroom we'd be giving the demonstration to. "Fifteen minutes, guys," he says. "You have four classes to do."

The first three go quickly. Kids stare at us like we're speaking a different language. The Lieutenant has no idea how to talk to kids. On our way to the last class, I convince him to let me take the next class.

He agrees smugly. "Let's see what you got, dick head," he sneers.

Whatever, nerd.

The classroom door opens. There's that intoxicating scent again. It almost overwhelms me. It's her: the woman in the VW that almost ran me over. She's breathtaking. Her eyes go wide as she recognizes me. "Oh my god...it's you!"

I smile. "Hello again."

She goes on about how sorry she is and how she was in a rush to get to work. I assure her it's ok. After all, I'd let her run me down any day! Anything to get her hands on me!

I give my presentation to the kids and it goes great. The kids are participating and having fun, asking a million questions. I look over at the Lieutenant and smile. Fucking douche bag.

There's always a "what if" kid. Never fails. It's fine though. They're kids, after all. They make me laugh, I make them laugh. It's better than washing rigs all day.

"What if I fall trying to get out of the house?" a little boy asks. I explain what he should do and remind the kids that besides putting out fires, we're all paramedics, too. We help people when they get hurt or are sick. I'm a hit. The kids are clapping as we wave and walk towards the door.

Like a sorceress casting a spell, she draws my eyes to her again. What's that magic scent she has?! Locked in on her eyes as I walk by, I can hardly speak. "Thanks for having us," I say with a smile. Dammit, I want to grab her and kiss her! What the fuck is wrong with me? Oh, yeah... I want to fuck her brains out! She's looking at me like I'm dinner.

"Please come by again," she says with a smile.

I want cum over and over again, I think to myself. I'm thinking of going to that coffee house every day now. I have to see this woman again!

Back at the station now. I'm daydreaming about her still. Thinking of what I'll say next time I see her. Then, the bell goes off.

"Units respond to the carbon monoxide alarm."

Fuck! I'm driving the squad. I have to go with the ambulance on the call to monitor the CO levels. We respond as usual. Most of the time it's a low battery. We're pulling up to the address. It's in the townhouse subdivision. What do I see in the driveway? A white VW! I make a bet with the paramedics. "Twenty bucks it's a hot chick," I joke with them.

There she is... the same woman that almost ran me over. Standing in the doorway.

"Three times in one day...must be my lucky day," she says under her breath, as if to make sure only I hear.

I can feel my cock swelling just from the sound of her voice. I can't believe I'm in this woman's house. I have to say something. The medics ask their questions as I check for CO levels with my meter. Nothing. Zero readings. I pull the carbon monoxide device from the ceiling; the backup battery is missing. I look down from my ladder at her. She has the most devious and sexy smile on her face.

"I must have forgotten to put it back in," she says, and I can tell...she wants me.

The medics get their refusal as another call for them comes over the radio.

"I got this, guys," I tell them as they rush off to their next call.

Now it's just her and me. I can hardly contain myself. " Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?" I ask. It almost seems cheesy, but it's actually what I always say on that type of call.

Before I can finish my sentence, she's pushing the front door closed. Not a word. I can feel what she wants. Like magnets, we wrap our arms around each other and start kissing. I can't believe this is happening! It's like a storyline from a porno! Her hands are tearing at my uniform. My cock is so hard against my pants, it springs out when she unzips my fly. She drops to her knees and in one, slow long gulp, swallows my cock all the way to my balls.

"Holy fuck!" I moan. It feels so good, I have to lean back against the console table in the foyer so I don't fall. As she's sucking my cock, she looks up at me with those blazing sexy eyes. She's stroking my cock while she's sucking and licking my balls.

As she stands up, my cock still in her hand while she slowly strokes it, she whispers, "Fuck me". Those two words make my dick even harder.

As fast as I can, I pull her pants and panties down in one motion. I spin her around and slide my cock in her wet pussy, slowly pushing in. I can't believe how wet she is! It feels so good, I let out a loud moan. She's reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks. I want to cum so badly, but not yet.

I pull her shirt off and slide her bra off. Her tits look amazing, swaying as I thrust. One hand on her waist, the other playing with her nipple. She's rubbing her clit now and grabbing my balls with the other hand.

"Faster...HARDER!" she yells. I can't deny her. Both hands, gripping her waist, my balls slapping against her soaking wet pussy. We're both moaning and grunting.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yell. She pulls away and turns around in one motion. Drops back to her knees and buries my cock back in her throat. I grab her shoulders and start thrusting in her throat. I'm going to explode!! I start to cum in her mouth. She pulls me out...cum dripping from her mouth as she's milking my cock, looking up at me while she's fiercely stroking my cock.

"Give me more," she moans. Something about the way she says it and looks at me makes me shoot another load of cum - all over her face and tits. It's the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. I'm so turned on. I can't believe how much I've just cum!

She's licking my empty cock and balls now. Every last drop until it's clean. I'm completely drained. She stands up, licking the rest of my cum from her fingers that she wiped from her face and tits. I'm still so hard from how naughty she is. She starts walking over towards the couch, pants and panties behind her on the floor.

She sits on the arm of the couch with one leg up and says, "Finish me." I rush over, bury my cock deep on her pussy and start pounding as hard and fast as I can.

"Fuck me!" she screams. "Fuck me hard!"

I'm thrusting and pounding so hard, it almost hurts. But I can't stop until she cums. I can feel her pussy starting to twitch and squeeze now.

"I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!" she yells. With one loud scream, she starts to squirt her juices all over me. Her pussy muscles are squeezing my cock so tight, it makes me cum again! Both of us are panting, trying to catch our breath, covered in each other's cum. I'll never complain about going on a carbon monoxide call ever again!