Third Wheel Renter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica wearing her white chef outfit introduced herself to the camera. She ran through the recipe steps from raw ingredients to completing the final product. She only needed to redo one scene three times due to getting tongue-tied. Overall, it was a decent first try, perhaps a little stiff and straight foreword but it got the job done. Rick guessed if she kept at it for another few years she might build up an actual fan base. Monica certainly had the talent, looks, and appeal for it. That wasn't to be, as that did not meet Rick's current needs.

Rick the cameraman stepped aside and director stepped in, saying, "We got the right footage to put it up on TubeYou. I feel like it is missing something, some out of the gate pizzazz as you say. We need to separate you from the pack. You want your video to be successful and make some money right?"

Monica says, "Of course, what do I need to do to get the clicks and likes."

Rick smirked. "I thought we could punch up your script a bit. First, you need to have a stage name. One of the big mistakes newbies make is using their legal name. You would be surprised at the weirdos that can track you down based on a few random pieces of information. Since you are a baker, why not call yourself Mona Sweets?"

Monica thought about it for a second and agreed. "Yeah, that makes sense. I am Mona Sweets, internet chef."

Rick continues, "Now we need to work on your delivery. You did an ok job, but you need a sound that is uniquely you. Why not read your lines with a sultry sweet tone?"

Monica says, "You mean like ... this." Slightly slowing down her speech. Making it a bit more breathy.

Rick grins, "That's perfect. Another thing you need to do is fix your hair" He approached Monica and without her permission undoes her braid and teases out her hair. "Now let's show the world your beautiful hair."

Monica barely put up a protest as he combed it out.

Rick takes a step back and makes a square with his hands forming a window around her face. Looking at Monica in the eyes, Rick says "I need to do one more thing for now. Do you trust me?"

Monica whispered, "Yes."

Rick reaches up to her neck and starts to unbutton her white chef uniform. Leaving Monica in a matching pair of black bra and panties, exposing her toned and tan Mexican features. As he places Placing her outfit on a chair just out of frame, he comments. "Now you look like a star. You will have the likes pouring in now. They say some people get excited seeing more skin. So let's give it to them. Let's take it from the top."

Once again Monica now in her Mona Sweets persona goes through the recipe. Rick makes sure to get good close up shots of her cleavage and jiggles as she stirs the batter and heavy cream. Her sultry voice was as sweet as honey. This will definitely get some likes. Although this version would not go up on TubeYou, but instead one of those porn video sites. The plan being to give the public a few free tastes before switching to the pay per view video model. Rick only needed to make one more push to cement this new persona.

When they finished the original script, Rick kept the camera rolling and came into the shot. He says to Monica, "That was great. I think we may have something here. I just need one final thing to cement this piece. It will put you over the top. Are you onboard Mona?"

The now starry-eyed woman says "Yes Rick ... whatever you want."

Rick continued, "Have you ever heard of a topping called crème d'homme?"

Mona replied, "No."

Pulling open the fly to his pants Rick started to fish out his dick. "It is a flavorful crème that is somewhat rare and hard to extract. It requires warm humid environments, which is why it is in my pants. To extract the crème, you need to pull and suck out the juice. Once extracted you need to keep it in your mouth to mellow out the pungent flavor. Letting your saliva mix with the flavor before applying it to the dish."

Monica replied, "It kind of looks like your dick", pointing down at his member.

Rick quickly replied "It is only coincidental, like a geoduck. I promise you this will be the cherry on top. People will love this."

Monica hums thinking and once again agrees. "So what do I need to do to extract it?"

Rick says, "Simple. Just get on your knees and take the muscle in your mouth while your hand works the shaft and base. Sometimes it helps if you suck the egg sac."

Monica was a card-carrying lesbian who knew even as early as middle school she was different. Not once in her life had she put anything other than a dildo in her mouth. Now she was working the head of Rick's cock like it was nothing out of the ordinary. For a woman that never gave a blowjob, she picked it up quite quickly. Massaging his balls while working her tongue down the shaft. She only needed minimal instruction.

Rick meanwhile was running his hands through Monica's silky hair. Giving her words of encouragement, as well as telling her the fans will love this. She would get so many likes and subscribers for being a trooper.

Rick warned Monica that the crème d'homme was coming out soon and to prepare. Whatever she does, do not swallow or spit out the crème, which may have a bitter or tangy taste. He unleashed three long spurts into her mouth. Monica's cheeks puffed up and her eyes watered.

Rick went back to the camera and got a closeup shot of her mouth. His jizz sat in a pool on her pink tongue. He instructed her to roll it around her mouth, making sure to cover her teeth and gums, while her saliva breaks down the protein. Rick also told her it was considered a delicacy in some countries and she should learn to acquire a taste for it.

After swirling it in her mouth for a few minutes, Rick tells Monica to apply it to the top of the whipped treats. He records, as pale white trails of saliva and mashed baby batter drip onto the creamy appetizers. A pleasant focused look was on Monica's face like she was working a pastry bag.

Rick told her that it was a wrap. She took her discarded jacket and changed clothes. Stacy came back from her bike ride as Rick was wrapping up the equipment. Turning the camera on again, he asked Stacy to try her wives' culinary piece and record her thoughts. Stacy picked up a gooey treat and popped it into her mouth. She liked the texture of the treat and how the berries blended with the tangy flavor. It reminded her of tzatziki sauce. When Monica came back they snacked on the remaining treats as Rick watched.

The video did start to generate some buzz. He reinforced her with some money as a reward for a good day's work. He also indicated that they would be making crème d'homme a key ingredient in all her future dishes.

End Part 1


12