All Comments on 'Thirst Ch. 01'

by viskarenvisla

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
HasdrubalClitomachusHasdrubalClitomachus10 months ago

Really enjoy your writing style. “Wine-dark” waters and the Xia reference were nice touches.

senmuruysenmuruy6 months ago

"She was like a cold-forged, steel torch in the night, beat bright and unyielding against an icy anvil."

This is such an elegant and perfect description of her. 💛

The way you describe it is simply awe-inspiring - *a nobility supported on the backs of the masses*. Your words do justice to the grandeur of this vision, and the choice of words could not have been more perfect.

You truly have a gift. Not only are your descriptions melodic, but they also create a vivid and immersive atmosphere that allows the reader to become fully immersed. I was particularly struck by the way you captured the subtlety of his hand movements. As a fellow admirer of the beauty of subtle hand movements, I am delighted.

The not so subtle class struggle was a treat to read. The righteous indignation of the lesser ones was portrayed beautifully, it was impossible not to feel their frustration and anger. The realization that the elite, despite their contempt, depend on the lesser ones much more than they would care to admit.

It would be rare not to spill a drop of blood. But Monroe is also one of a kind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous