Thirst Ch. 04

Story Info
First time sucking cock in a public men's room.
1.6k words
4.55
3.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers

Chapter 4, An Assignation

The very next day, at work, I made an opportunity to drink piss and cum from another cock. Remember the Hispanic gentleman whose cock had impressed me in the 14th floor men's room? Well, I used my access as a DBA to look him up in the security card database. It wasn't hard, I just pulled up the photos of all the local, male, Spanish-language CSRs. His was the 3rd one I retrieved. Miguel Salazar is his name and I called his direct line from an open workstation on the 2nd floor.

"Good morning, this is Mike, how may I help you?" he answered in his Latin-flavored English.

"Hi, Mike. You don't know me, but I work in your building. We met a couple of days ago in the men's room on your floor. Do you remember how impressed I was with your cock?" I spoke quickly but distinctly.

"Oh yeah, I remember you." He sounded a bit wary.

"Good, I'm glad," I said warmly, hoping to dispel any suspicion.

"How do you know who I am?" he asked challengingly.

"That's not important, Miguel. I'm a researcher - I did some research... Listen, I don't want to cause you any trouble. Quite the contrary!" I tried to sound innocent and innocuous. "I'm just really interested in seeing you again." I waited a couple of beats before continuing. "I'm not gay, but I really like your cock." This time I waited for him to respond.

There were several seconds of silence. "¿De verdad?" he finally answered, chuckling a little. "Yeah, a lot of people like my cock. So?"

"So, I'm a pervert. I like to drink piss. I want you to let me drink your piss straight from your cock."

His chuckle turned into a guffaw. "Are you fucking serious?" he retorted, his voice suddenly very quiet but intense.

"Yes, I'm serious," I replied, "I want it very badly."

"What's in it for me?" He sounded bemused now, but fairly disinterested.

"How about a blow job?" I offered. "I'm a very good cocksucker."

"Hmm..." he snorted.

"I'll take your entire length down my throat," I clarified my offer. "And swallow your load," I added. "If you let me drink your piss first."

"Hmm," he said again, this time without the tone of dismissal. "Let me think about it. Can I call you back at this number?"

"No, this is not my phone," I replied. "You go ahead and think about it. I'm going to be in your men's room at 2:15 this afternoon. I'll be in the last stall waiting for you."

He was silent, thinking, I presumed.

"Please come," I said earnestly.

He said, "Okay, I'll think about it." I got hard - I was pretty sure he was going to show up.

I stopped to pee, of course, on the way back to my desk, all the while feeling pretty proud of myself for successfully contacting Miguel. That was the first of several tasks Jim had given me the night before.

After collaring me and putting a tracking app on my phone, he asked some probing questions and gave me some explicit instructions. Since I had to wait until Saturday to serve him personally, I was ordered to find a cock to drink from every day. I had to swallow either piss or cum, and I had to record it - audio only was acceptable - in case he wanted to verify. I was to wear his collar when I was doing this and at all times at home, otherwise I could leave it off in public.

I was stoked when I headed off to the meet Miguel, and my state of excitement confirmed that submitting to Jim had been the right decision. I knew I wouldn't have had the guts to make the call otherwise.

The bathroom was empty as usual. I slipped into the farthest stall, took the collar out of my pocket, buckled it around my neck, sat down fully clothed on the toilet seat, and waited with a boner in my padded underpants.

It wasn't long before I heard the door open and footsteps to my stall. The stall door opened and Miguel stepped inside and turned sideways against the wall to let the door close. He turned the knob to lock it and then centered himself facing me.

"Thank you for coming," I said, trying to sound humble despite my fierce desire.

He looked at me quizzically, as if he was judging me, trying to figure me out. "Okay, how do you want to do this?"

"That's up to you," I said. "It's your dick, sir. I'm just here to accept whatever you will give me." I had rehearsed that line, wanting him to understand the dynamics of the roles I hoped we would play.

He chuckled softly. I saw the light of comprehension in his eyes and the subtle shift in his posture - more upright, more commanding - as he reached for his belt. In a moment he was tugging his long snake out into view. I gasped. It hung out and down, thick and turgid, every bit as impressive as last time, even more glorious in fact, as it appeared he was a little aroused - it was thicker and pulsed with his heartbeat.

"I haven't peed since this morning. Saving it up for you," he said huskily as he hefted his hose and pointed it at my face. His foreskin was pulled back, revealing his whole helmet-like knob. "You better get your mouth on it quick or your going to get soaked!" He was starting to sound a little authoritarian, which made my pulse race as I leaned forward.

As soon as I had my lips around his shaft behind the shapely head, he let go a torrent of hot piss. It filled my mouth so fast! I immediately began swallowing as fast as I could, gulping greedily, dizzy with the taste of urine and servility. Even so, a little of it leaked through my sealed lips and dripped down my chin. I tried to open my throat to drain my mouth faster. At the same time, I relaxed my bladder and let my own piss flow warmly into my briefs. Ahh... bliss at both ends!

I looked up at him. He looked blissed too, with that far-away look in his eye that a satisfying piss gives you. He was probably oblivious to my reaction. I was still guzzling it all down, reveling in the delightfully nasty taste of the stuff permeating my nose as well as my mouth and throat. Ahhh, so good!

When the stream finally ended I was relegated to sucking on his knob, eagerly trying to force any remnant droplets of piss out into my hungry mouth. I sucked hard, throwing all the strength of my tongue and jaw into the suction and compression of his marvelous mouthful of meat. The result, of course, after a miniscule spitting of additional juice, was an obvious swelling of his knob and the stiffening of his shaft, so that I felt almost immediately that it was pressing forward into the back of my mouth, banging on the entrance to my throat.

I welcomed this advance by relaxing my throat, and he leaned into it, forcing himself through the constriction into my esophagus. I swallowed him down, feeling the length of his tube inside me, feeling its girth stretching me, eventually feeling his hairy pubis press against my nose. My eyes teared a little, but I hardly flinched, my instinct to gag successfully averted.

"¡Dios mio!" he gasped. "I cannot believe you took all of it!" He pulled about halfway out, thrilling my lips as well as my pharynx with friction. "Man! I wish my wife could do that!" Then he pushed back all the way in and began rocking gently, sliding his cockhead up and down my esophagus while a length of pipe slid in and out of my lips. That was when I realized that I was a cocksucker now, not just a piss-drinker; this was way too good not to seek it again.

I sucked hard, moving my tongue as much as I could on his thick shaft and I made a swallow every time his cockhead reached the top of my throat, constricting the sensitive patch behind the glans. Three, four repetitions. And then he froze at maximum depth. The entire length of his cock swelled and I felt the first shot of a volley of cum shoot down the length of his weapon and fire straight into my stomach. Pulse after pulse! It must have been a lot of cum... He had grabbed the back of my head and mashed my face into his groin, my chin pressed his balls and I smelled his musk. Finally, the earthquake was over. He let go of me and reeled in his hose, though not without some grateful sucking of its head on my part when it reached my mouth. I got to taste his cum then. Like Jim's it was more a texture than a flavor, but it tasted like success.

Miguel appraised me as he adjusted his clothes. "What's with the collar?" he enquired. "You didn't have it last time." I was sure it looked incongruous with my professional attire.

"It's my slave collar," I answered plainly. "I have to wear it when I'm doing this."

"Seriously?" He raised an eyebrow and cracked a grin. "Do you have a mistress?"

"A master. Since yesterday." Confessing made my hard cock even harder.

"Wow!" he sounded impressed. "Does that mean you have to do anything I say?"

"Yes, unless it contradicts my master's instructions. And I can't do anything illegal or dangerous."

"Okay..." He seemed to be thinking. "Give me your cell number. I'll text you if I want you." He sounded quite authoritative.

"Yes, sir." I gave him the number while I got out my phone. "May I take a picture of your cock?"

"No," was all he said.

yfnsp
yfnsp
136 Followers