Thirty Years With Kelly

Story Info
Kelly Cass and I mark the anniversary of our friendship.
12.1k words
4.02
5.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've mentioned in the past that I coordinate the speakers for a program at the college I work for. In our Earth Sciences school, that involves meteorology, and I have often had on camera meteorologists from The Weather Channel as guest speakers. My biggest recruiter at TWC is Kelly Cass, thanks to a long term friendship. It all began one day in the late spring of 1990 when we had a chance encounter on the Long Island Rail Road at Mineola. She was trying to get a ticket out of the vending machine, without much success. I happened to be waiting behind her, and asked if she needed assistance. She voiced her frustration at the recalcitrant machine, and I was able to get her a ticket and on her way. We rode into New York together, and a friendship was born. After a flaming hot start, it would deepen over the years, despite a several years long gap. The young college grad I first met was now one of America's most accomplished and well known meteorologists.

About a year ago, I had asked Kelly to come out to the college to lecture to our students. It was one of the last such events we hosted before everything shut down due to the Coronavirus. She readily accepted, as she always did. We would get together for these events several times each year. It was a great way for us to catch up, and we always enjoyed the renewed togetherness.

The day came for her arrival, and I went to meet her at the airport. She'd worked a morning gig at The Weather Channel, making an afternoon flight out of Atlanta. I watched for her to come down from arrivals, and was pleasantly surprised to see her in the same outfit she wore on the air that morning: short black skirt, green and black sweater, boots and hose. I'm not a big fan of pantyhose; I find they just get in the way, and I much prefer bare legs. Kelly has great legs, though, and looks stunning either way.

We shared a quick kiss and hug, then went to get her luggage. After the usual scrum at baggage claim, we headed out to my car. We usually put our speakers up at the Hampton near the college, and tonight was no exception, though I had upgraded Kelly's accommodations to a suite. Kelly smiled at me when I told her.

"I must be special," she said, her 1000 watt smile looking at me.

"More special than anyone," I flirted. "And it's a special occasion, too. Did you bring something elegant??"

"I did. I think you'll like it."

"If you're in it, I know I will." Kelly and I had been working together on the college lectures for about as long as she'd been at TWC, now almost 20 years. We didn't typically dress up, since my job does not require anything more than business casual most of the time, and Kelly wears the same outfits she wears on the air.

"So what's so special about this visit??" asked Kelly. I had been a bit cryptic about the need for more formal attire.

"Someone has an anniversary."

Kelly looked at me quizzically. "Who?? Us?? How many years have we been doing this??"

I smiled and took her hand as we drove to the hotel. "Us, but not us working in the lecture series."

"Us??" Kelly asked, her face searching for what significance the date might have.

"Us," I replied. "Though, actually, I'm a little early. It really isn't til June, but the way this virus is going, I'm not sure we'll be able to get together then." Kelly was still at sea about the anniversary. I kissed her as we waited for a light. "Us. In Mineola, on the train station platform. Someone was having trouble with that damn ticket vending machine they had there in those days."

I looked for the light to go on, which it did very quickly. "That's the anniversary??" Kelly laughed out loud, her blue eyes sparkling. "You remember the day we met??"

"How could I not?? Since then, we've become friends, lovers, had a baby together. That was one of the most memorable days of my life. You didn't remember??"

"I did," Kelly said with a frown. "I'd just lost track of the years. I wasn't really counting." She laughed. "So, how many??"

"You won't believe it."

"I know it's a lot." Kelly smiled. "Really. How many??"

"Thirty. It was June of 1990." I paused a moment. "Oh, do you want to hit dinner first, or check into the hotel??"

Kelly thought a moment. "Let's get dinner. I haven't had anything since I left Atlanta."

I headed for a local steak place, only a few minutes away. Our conversation continued while we went inside. "How did we let 30 years go by??" asked Kelly, a little bewildered by that fact.

"It goes by faster than you think. I remember graduating high school, and getting my first alumni news. I looked at the photos of the guys at their 25th, thinking, those are the 'old guys.'" Kelly laughed. "It's not so funny. In 2002, I got a call from one of the guys I graduated with, asking if I was coming to our 25th. I thought, what have I been doing for 25 years??"

"That was a shock, wasn't it??" said Kelly, still laughing.

"It was a real wake up, I'll tell you. And, that was almost 20 years ago. I'll be out 45 years before much longer.

Kelly, still smiling, said, "Yeah, when did we get so old??"

"That's easy for you to say. You get more and more gorgeous every year."

Kelly blushed. "Oh, stop!!"

"No, really. I mean, you started strong-I thought you were really pretty the day we met, but you've just gotten more and more attractive as you've aged."

Kelly was beaming. "I never thought I'd be hearing that in my 50's," she said, taking my hands across the table. "I was afraid I'd be all worn out by now."

"Fear not, dear lady. The best is still ahead of you." Kelly squeezed my hands as the waitress approached. We ordered, and ate, taking our time, catching each other up on our lives, finishing up by lingering over our cheesecake. Kelly looked at me as she cut a forkful of cake. "Remember the first time we had cheesecake together??"

"How could I forget??" I laughed. "It's a wonder we didn't break the springs on that old couch." We laughed together about our first date all those years ago.

"I guess we've matured some since then," I said.

"How so??"

"We had the cheesecake first this time." Kelly laughed. "How about we head back and have some real dessert??"

Kelly agreed that would be good, and excused herself to go to the ladies' room. I watched as she walked away from me in her short skirt, hose and boots. As much as I prefer bare legs, watching her in hose is impressive. She looked even better a few minutes later as she returned. I stood as she came to the table, kissing her, and we left. Just as she'd done many times during our first summer, she gave me a good look at her well toned, black clad thighs as she got into the car. It was too dark to really tell, now past nine, but it seemed like she might not have panties on under her hose.

It was pushing ten PM when we got back to the hotel. Kelly went to check in as I collected our bags. I could not help but look on in awe as she stood at the counter, dark skirt, dark pantyhose, knee high boots, slightly wider butt that in our early days, but still quite impressive, long blonde hair. Oh, how I want her, I thought. That had not changed one bit in thirty years.

We went up to the suite and stowed our gear. Finally settled, Kelly and I stood facing each other in the bedroom. I took her hands and kissed her. She met me eagerly, kissing me like the long lost lovers we were. I let go of her hands and took her in my arms, wrapping them fully around her, holding her close.

We released from the kiss. "Hi," I said.

Kelly smiled at me. I saw the love in her deep blue eyes. "Hi," she said. "I've missed that," she said softly.

"I have too." I looked at her. "I could eat you up."

Kelly laughed. "I'd like that." Kelly let out a sigh. "Maybe tomorrow night, though. I was on this morning, been up since around 3:30. I'm pretty beat."

She reached down and unzipped her boots, stepping out of them, holding onto my shoulder for balance. She kissed me, and started unbuttoning my shirt. After she got about four buttons open, she reached into my shirt, rubbing around, playing her fingers in the thick hair. She put her face into my open shirt. "I love this chest," she said, her voice muffled by my body.

I kissed the top of her head as she nuzzled into my chest. "If you're tired, we can just go to bed and snuggle. That's kinda fun, too."

Kelly pulled away. "That would be sweet. I love falling asleep with your soft hair against my back, and your arms around me." I reached to her, taking the bottom of her sweater and pulling it up. She slid her arms out of the sleeves, and I pulled it over her head, revealing a black bra. I kissed her, reaching around to unhook it. She slid the straps off her arms, and let it fall away, revealing her B cup tits. She lifted and shook them, now free from their restraint. I followed by playing with them a few moments, giving attention to the nipples as I cupped and squeezed them, making Kelly giggle.

I had kicked my shoes off when we arrived, so it was easy for Kelly to unbutton my jeans and unzip me, then slide them off, leaving me standing in front of her with nothing but a stiff dick bobbing in front of me. Kelly giggled, and stroked it, fondling my balls, and playing in the thick hair around them. "I love a hairy man," she said, smiling at me.

I pulled her close to me, kissing her again. I reached around behind her, unzipping her skirt. She stepped away from me and let it drop to the floor. She was now in front of me in sheer to the waist pantyhose. I scanned up from her toes, which were painted red, the color subdued by the sheer black of her stocking feet, past her shapely calves and thighs. She had taken the panty part of pantyhose at its word: she wore no panties under her hose, and her dark bush was showing prominently through the sheer nylon.

"I know pantyhose aren't your favorite thing in the world, so I thought I'd leave off the panties and sweeten the pot."

I looked down at her pubes showing through the sheer fabric, then into her eyes. "I don't think that pot could possibly get any sweeter." Kelly's eyes stayed fixed on mine as she slowly pulled down on the waist of her hose, pulling them down past her pussy, her bush now fluffing out as it was released from its confinement, then down her legs, finally stepping out of first the left foot, then the right. She was now totally nude. She smiled, leaning so her left hip was cocked to the side. Her outer labia were opening, and her inner lips were just starting to show between them.

We fell together, our bodies in a full press, and kissed deeply. When we broke, I took Kelly by the hand and led her to the bed. I pulled down the covers, pushing them back, and let her get in. She slid over to the other side, and I climbed in next to her, pulling up the covers. We kissed again, our arms around each other, and moved so we had full contact, her tits resting against my chest, our legs entangling. I reached for the bedside lamp, turning it off.

As our eyes got adjusted to the dark, we kissed gently and held hands. "This is so nice. I miss being in bed with you. It reminds me off all those nights you stayed with me that first summer."

I kissed Kelly. "Yeah, that was fun. We were still young and restless, and it was nice to feel you next to me, even when we were too tired to do much, which wasn't often."

"I'm sorry I'm so beat. It really has been a long day."

"Don't be," I said, putting my forefinger to her lips. "It's still broadcasting, sometimes the days are long, especially when you do an early air shift, and your day goes on into the night. I completely understand."

Kelly reached down, stroking my cock. "We might still be able to play a little," she said, as she smiled, which I could now see since my eyes had adjusted to the dim light.

I reached down, playing my fingers in the hair between Kelly's thighs. She opened easily to my touch when I reached her labia, and I found she was quite wet. "I think someone is quite ready to come out and play," I said, drawing two fingers over her now exposed clit, making her sigh deeply. We played with each other for a few minutes, Kelly making me almost painfully hard, something she has a remarkable talent for, and I brought her to a soft orgasm, her pussy juicing over my fingers.

Kelly smiled and sighed happily, still holding my dick. "I want this inside me," she said softly. We adjusted our position so that I could do just that. She pushed toward me, and I felt the head playing in the thick patch of hair around her opening, then it ran over her clit, making her jump. Immediately after, I felt the moistness of Kelly's slick inner labia, and I pushed forward, the head spreading her open, then slowly plunging into her depths. We adjusted again, and I came to rest with the head of my cock resting on her cervix, my balls hanging on her right thigh.

Kelly kissed me, a long deep, loving kiss. She pulled away. "This is so sweet. I love when we lie side by side like this, and you're deep inside me, I feel so connected to you."

I kissed Kelly. "I love this too. It's so relaxing, and I love being face to face with you. I love how you grip me so tight. The only reason I'm not cumming already is that, at my age, it doesn't happen so quickly."

Kelly laughed and kissed me. "That's not a bad thing!!"

"No, it isn't. Slow and steady makes for a great build up." I could see the smile in Kelly's eyes as we lay together. I started to slowly pull back, til the head was just outside her, resting on her clit. I pressed onto it, making her sigh, then pushed in, again spreading her.

"Ooohhh!!" exclaimed Kelly as the one-two of pressure on her clit followed immediately by my cock spreading her hit. "Mmmm, that was hot!!" I kept pushing in, again stopping only when I hit bottom. I was now drawing the top of my cock over her clit, and her hips shuddered from the stimulation. We talked quietly as I slowly pistoned in and out of Kelly's increasingly excited pussy. Ten minutes later, she sighed deeply, and wrapped her left leg around me, pulling me close. I felt her pussy get supremely wet as she came, her hips shaking. She kissed me, a hard, lustful kiss that had her almost biting my lip. We kissed through her orgasm, finally releasing once she calmed down.

"You're going to wear me out."

"Like every other time," I said.

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, why should this time be different."

"But it's just what you need to relax you after a long day, a nice kind of tired."

Kelly smiled. "Yeah, it is. I'll sleep well now." She disengaged and kissed me, then turned so her back was to me and looked over her shoulder. "How about we snuggle now??" she teased.

"Be careful what you ask for. You might get it and a little more." I reached around her, taking hold of her left tit, squeezing gently, then rubbing down her belly to her bush, then back to her tits, playing with both.

Kelly smiled at me over her shoulder. "I'm hoping." She spooned into me, her soft skin up against my hairy chest. I adjusted my position, and was soon pushing my cock into her from behind.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice, too. I love when we snuggle like this, the way you fill me, but the angle makes it so much different." I could feel my balls hanging on her left thigh as her pussy squeezed my cock. I pushed in a little more, pressing them against her clit. I ground my hips, creating friction on it. "Ooohhhh!!" exclaimed Kelly as the contact set her off. I slowly pulled back til the head of my cock was on her clit, teasing it, then pushing back in slowly, again mashing my balls against her clit.

Kelly laughed. "You keep doing that, I'm going to explode," she said, looking over her shoulder at me.

"If you explode, I will, too," I promised.

"Mmmm, I hope so," said Kelly, dreamily. I picked up the pace slightly, gently mauling her tits as I continued my assault on her pussy. Kelly's breathing was getting raspy, and I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I also was getting closer to release. Finally, one hard push into her clit did the trick, and Kelly gasped, then pushed back hard into me, her pussy clenching and juicing on my swelling dick.

"Oh, God!!" Kelly said in a whimper as her body stiffened and she came hard on my dick. That set me off, and I pushed in deeper than before. "Yes, Tom, cum in me."

I held deep, the head of my cock at her cervix, and let go a long streak of semen, then another, followed by another, and more, finally trailing off as I spent myself inside my beautiful friend, my seed once more bonding our friendship as we again became part of each other. We lay together for a good while, my cock staying hard longer than I expected it would as I held Kelly and we slowly drifted off. Finally I softened enough to slip out, making her giggle as she felt my dick slip out, and a streak of cum escape her, sliding down the back of her thigh. She wiggled her ass into me, and I pulled her tight to me.

I kissed Kelly's cheek, then her ear, then her hair. I leaned back to her ear, kissing her earlobe. "I love you, my sweet friend."

Kelly squeezed my hand in hers. "I love you, too." She kissed my hand, then put it back on her right tit. We snuggled as we fell asleep, as we had done so many times in the past three decades.

The next morning, Kelly was already up, coming out of the shower as I was rolling out of bed. "About time you got up!!" She teased me with a cheery voice. I always enjoyed Kelly's sunny disposition.

"You're up early. You know we don't have to be there til ten."

"Yeah, but I need a shower this morning." Kelly gave me a look. "SOME-body made me a MESS last night!!"

I smiled. "Oops...sorry."

"No you're not!!" Kelly laughed.

"Yeah, you're right. And I'll do it again, too." I kissed Kelly's forehead, making her giggle.

Kelly kissed me back. "I hope you'll do it again tonight," she said, a big smile spreading across her pretty face. She kissed me again.

We got ourselves together and headed out for breakfast, going to one of the local places rather than partake of the hotel's preformed powdered eggs. The day went well, Kelly's presentation well received, as it always is. We had lunch with a group of grad students, an interesting exchange that was informative and fun. The afternoon was also well received, and before we knew it, the day was done, and we were rolling back to the hotel around 5:30.

We got back to our suite and got busy dressing for dinner. I wanted to play with Kelly for a little bit before we went out, but she was playfully holding me off. A half hour later, we were ready to go. Kelly made fun of me in a suit.

"Don't you clean up well!!" she teased. "I don't think I've ever seen you in a suit. It's always been jeans or shorts," she winked. "Or less."

"Just goes to show, you CAN dress me up!!" Kelly laughed.

"Yeah, but look at you," she said, straightening my tie, and adjusting my jacket, looking very serious for a moment. She kissed me. "You look really good in a suit. Almost makes me want to tear it off you and forget dinner."

I kissed Kelly, and took a step back. She had changed into a black dress with a while floral print. It came to about mid thigh, showing off her amazing legs, which were encased in black stockings. The top of the dress came to a deep "V," showing a little more than a hint of cleavage. "I could do the same to you right now. You're stunning!!" Kelly blushed. I had always been quite vocal about her attractiveness, yet, even after 30 years, she still shied off the compliments. One of her more endearing qualities was that she was as gorgeous as she was, but didn't seem to know it; at least it had not gone to her head.

She smiled broadly. "Not bad for a 50 something old girl!!"

I kissed her again. "You'll be turning the heads of the 20-something young girls, and their dates, make no mistake. You've only gotten more attractive as you've gotten older. It's amazing." I took her hands in mine, kissing her long and deep. "And you're still as sweet as the day I met you." Our eyes were fixed on each other. I kissed her again. "And my love for you grows deeper every year."