Thirty Years With Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then there was a knock on the door. I went to get it, as I was expecting the call. It was the desk clerk, who was carrying a vase with 30 red roses in it. "Put those over on the desk," I told him. Kelly watched him set up the vase, her eyes large with surprise. I tipped him and he left, Kelly and I remaining in the room. She looked at me with wide eyes, as if in disbelief of what she was seeing.

"That's a lot of roses," said Kelly, looking at the vase, rearranging them, then looking over her shoulder at me. "They're beautiful!!"

"Not half as beautiful as you." I meant it. "There's thirty, or should be. One for every year we've known each other." I stepped toward Kelly, now seeing the tears welling up in her eyes. "Happy anniversary, Kelly, my love," I said, kissing her.

She smiled. "Happy anniversary to you, too, Tom." She kissed me. I held her in a long embrace, she putting her head on my shoulder. "I never expected this. I don't have anything for you."

I laughed. "It's OK. I did spring this on you, and I didn't expect anything. And I really did want this to be a surprise. Your friendship and companionship over the years has been more than enough." I pulled away from our embrace, Kelly's hands in mine. I looked into her deep liquid blue eyes, the same ones that had captivated me every time I saw her for the last 30 years. "Just the fact that you're here after all this time is more than I could ever have expected." I kissed her.

Kelly looked back at me. "Thanks. I feel a little better now." She smiled and kissed me.

"Dinner??" I asked.

Kelly smiled at me. "Yes, let's." We were off. I took her to a local Indian place I enjoyed, and we had a very pleasant dinner. A couple of times, I thought I felt Kelly's toes playing on my lower leg. The tease was arousing, even as we reminisced about many of the things we had shared over the years. Finally, dinner was done, and we went back to the hotel.

When we came into the suite, we found a bucket with a bottle of champagne in the sitting area. Kelly noticed it right away.

"You're not holding back, are you??" she said, laughing.

I pulled her to me, kissing her hard. "Have I ever held back with you??"

She broke the kiss with a smile. "No, never." Her eyes met mine. "You've always given anything you have to me fully."

"And you have all of me tonight, too." Kelly smiled. We opened the bottle, and I poured two glasses. I gave one to Kelly, and we toasted, our glasses clinking together. "To thirty years of love and friendship."

Kelly smiled. The love in her eyes was unmistakable. "Wow. Thirty years." She smiled again. "To a lifetime of love and friendship." We clinked glasses again, and drank, each of us emptying our glass.

I poured refills, leaving them on the table. I took Kelly by the hands, looking into her eyes. "I want to make love to you."

Kelly caught her breath. "I...want you to make love to me. And I want to make love to you, too. I want to feel every day of our time together when we make love tonight."

She turned away from me. "Unzip me??" she said, her voice trailing into a question. I eagerly complied, pulling her hair to the side to get to the back of her dress. I kissed her earlobe and neck, making her squirm and giggle. "I can't wait to make love to you," I whispered, drawing a soft sigh from Kelly.

I pulled the zipper on the back of her dress down. It revealed a black bra strap, which I unhooked. "Ahh, it feels good to be out of that!!" Kelly said as I slid the dress off her shoulders, then pulled the bra straps down til she shrugged first the right one, then the left, off her shoulders.

I laughed at the ease we had through the unzipping. "Boy, we're like an old married couple," I teased, to Kelly's laughter. Her dress dropped to the floor, leaving her in only thigh highs, and a pair of sheer black panties, with black trim. I recognized them immediately. They were the crotchless panties she wore the night we conceived our daughter almost 20 years ago.

SCHWING!!!

The effect was immediate. "Wow, you still have these," I whispered in her ear, reaching into the back of her panties, squeezing her ass.

"The panties??" said Kelly, her tone implying that I should not be surprised. "I'll keep these forever." She leaned back and kissed me.

"I think it's great you still have them. I remember that night well." I pulled my hands out of her panties, rubbing up along each side of her body, feeling her curves as I went, finally settling under her breasts, cupping them, making the nipples stand up.

"They lasted because I don't wear them very often. My husband doesn't even know I have them. They're buried way down in my underwear drawer. He'll never find them."

"Wow. Must have been hard to hide all this time, though."

"They're down pretty deep. He'd have to be really looking for them." Kelly looked over her shoulder again. "I only wear them for you." She kissed me, then turned to face me, kissing me fully. She undid my tie, then unbuttoned my shirt. I had taken my shoes off when we came in, so it was a simple matter to get my pants off. I typically go commando in jeans, or much anything else for that matter, but the fabric of a suit is not comfortable, so I was wearing briefs. They were showing a considerable bulge when Kelly got my suit pants off.

"Well, look at you in underpants!!" she teased, rubbing my swelling erection. She stood back a moment, taking in the sight of my cock, well into arousal for our anniversary date, as it filled my briefs, extending to the left, the head just poking out above the waist. Kelly rubbed the head, making it swell, and leak some precum, which she noticed right away, smiling at me as she rubbed it around the head.

"I see nothing's changed in 30 years!!"

"Nope. You still make me drip, all these years later." I kissed her. "Just like back then." I pulled Kelly to me, and kissed her long and deep, a kiss she met eagerly. Kelly pulled my briefs down, now stroking my naked cock, which was poking into her belly, leaving a slimy trail as my precum flowed more freely in response to her touch.

We slow danced over to the bed, where Kelly eased me down so I was sitting on the bed. As I sat there, I took a good look at her in thigh high stockings and crotchless panties, a puff of hair sticking through the gap. I took in her still pert, but now, thirty years later, slightly hanging tits. She blushed as she realized how intent my gaze was on her body.

Our eyes met. "What??" she said, now almost self conscious about her appearance.

"After all this time, I still think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever had the privilege of making love with."

Kelly laughed. "I dunno. I've put on a few pounds over the years, and had three babies. I'm not that skinny college girl you first met thirty years ago."

"No, and I've collected a few pounds myself, and I'm not the sexual dynamo I was in my youth." I took her hands in mine. "But we've aged together, however sporadic that played out, and I have long accepted the fact this day would arrive. It's been creeping up on us for a long time." I kissed Kelly's hands. "I wouldn't change anything about you."

Kelly smiled a sad smile, then knelt in front of me, her shapely calves stretched out on the floor. I could see the bottoms of her feet in her stockings. She has pretty feet, I thought. She took my cock in her left hand, stroking slowly, stiffening it even more than it was already. Her right hand cradled my balls.

"This has aged well," she said with a giggle as she held my dick in her hands. Smiling, she leaned forward and took it in her mouth, first the head, which she swirled her tongue around, then about half of the shaft. She pulled off, licking the head, then went all the way down til her nose was in the hair above the base. She worked her tongue around me even as she deep throated me. The feeling was amazingly good, and I felt my balls tighten as she sucked.

After what seemed like ten minutes, she pulled up and away, now a long string of precum hanging between her lips and the head of my cock. She lapped around, getting it in her mouth. She smiled again, and went back for another round, this time, working up and down on me, taking her time, bringing me slowly to a boil. Kelly is a wonderful cock sucker; though we don't do it til I cum very often, she works magic on my dick, making love to it like no one I have ever known, masterful foreplay that makes me feel like my head will explode.

Kelly was, after a good 15 minutes of her dutiful attention, getting me to the edge of a climax. One of the great things about being with someone long term, is you get to know each other. Kelly knew from the way my cock was reacting in her mouth, it wouldn't be long. I felt the familiar surge I get when I'm about to release my cum after a long edging session, and Kelly instinctively grabbed the base as I let go a river of sperm into her mouth, but did not have a full cum. She giggled as she felt me start to cum, letting it flow onto her tongue, as she looked up at me, her big blue eyes focused on mine as she swallowed. My cum flow eased, and she pulled away from me, smacking her lips, smiling, then showing me the white coating on her tongue. A large drop of sperm emerged from the head of my dick, slipping down the shaft and onto Kelly's wedding ring.

Kelly licked the cum off her ring. "We won't tell hubby about that, right??" She smiled up at me. We stood, and kissed. I could taste my cum on Kelly as our tongues wrestled. We finally broke away from our kiss, Kelly slightly out of breath, letting out a loud sigh.

"Still take your breath away, do I??" I teased her. She kissed me again.

"You still do," she said, stepping back. I looked at her, in just stockings and panties, a wisp of dark hair sticking through the front. "Should I take these off??" she asked, hooking her thumbs in the waistband.

"Absolutely not!!" I said, taking her hands in mine, kissing her. "Those are my favorite panties in the world." I traced the slit where her bush was sticking out, gently pushing down into the tuft of hair that protruded, quickly finding the moistness of Kelly's spreading labia. She was already quite wet. "They are a reminder of one of the best nights of my life." I kissed Kelly again. She smiled, and I eased her onto the bed, having her slide up so I could climb on behind her.

Kelly sat up on the pillows, her legs spread to accept me. I knelt in front of her, and kissed up her stocking clad thighs, lingering at her stocking tops to kiss her legs, slowly working toward my goal of her crotchless panties. I was soon nuzzling the furry patch I had played in a few minutes ago, and spread the slit wider to get in to taste what I had felt earlier.

I nosed around the opening in her panties, then once I had it spread, licked up the gash, in the process, licking up Kelly's left outer lip, making her jump and giggle when my tongue hit it. I slowly licked up her left side, making her jump again when I grazed over her clit, then giggle as I licked down the right side. When I reached bottom, I stuck my tongue inside her, making her sigh. I repeated the move several times, alternating which side I licked up and down, varying the sensation, and driving Kelly to the point where she was pushing her pussy into my face. She let out a groan when I flat tongued her clit.

"You're making me crazy," she said, panting. "Put your cock in me!!"

"In good time, my love." I sucked on her clit, made one more pass up and down, slowly, then licked over her clit slowly, but forcefully, til she couldn't stand it anymore. She grabbed my head, pulling it into her now very wet muff, and came, her juices coating my face. I stuck my tongue inside her, intensifying her orgasm. I thought her thighs were going to crush my head.

I eased up on the pressure, letting her come down from her high. As she recovered, I moved up over her. She reached out, taking my cock in her hand, pulling it to her overheated pussy. I felt her put it at her open labia, and pushed in, coming to rest at the entrance to her womb. She felt the head swell, and my balls on her ass. Her face screwed up as she adjusted to my cock filling her, then smiled. I felt her calves lock around mine.

"Welcome home," she said softly.

"Thanks," I said, smiling down at her. "It's good to be back where I belong." I stayed still for a few minutes, savoring the feel of my cock once again in the pussy of someone truly special, as we kissed deeply. Slowly, I started to move, pulling back, then slowly pushing forward, moving in and out of Kelly's pussy. She met me, rotating her hips as best she could, gently grinding into me. I could feel her body moving beneath me, her thighs, her stockinged thighs, rubbing on mine, her tits pressed into my chest. We built to a steady pace, each of us changing the angle so that different parts of our bodies would feel the slow burn of our lovemaking. I liked especially getting my cock to draw over her clit, or pressing my pubic bone into it. She'd jump every time I did it, then giggle.

After a while, I felt Kelly start to shudder, and her legs wrapped around me. Her pussy was getting wetter, but now she was at a turning point. She let out a long sigh. "I'm going to cum all over you," she said, smiling, then kissing me.

"Mmmmm, let it go, baby. Let me feel your loving juices all over my cock. I want to feel your love dripping onto my balls." I loved talking dirty to Kelly, she's so restrained in that regard most of the time. That put her over the edge-that, and a deep push of my cock that nudged the entrance to her womb, and she came, letting out a squeal at first, then a long moan, her hips shaking uncontrollably as she came. She did exactly what I said, her pussy letting loose a flood of woman cum, soaking me. I just rode out her orgasm, letting it wash over her, til finally she calmed down.

"Wow, you're still so hard." She smiled, wiggling her hips. "And so deep." She sighed, looking wonderfully disheveled from her strong cum. "I need a break for a minute."

"OK," I said, rolling off, my cock flopping toward the bed as I rolled onto my left side. "I could use a rest, too. These old bones ain't as used to this as they once were." Kelly laughed as she got up, and headed to the bathroom.

While she was in there, I got up and walked to the window, looking out at downtown. She came out, walking up behind me. I felt her tits on my back, and she wrapped her arms around me, kissing my neck. "That was a nice start. I've never cum so hard."

I turned to kiss her. "I'm glad. I've always loved helping you to a good cum."

Kelly kissed me. "You always do. We have this magic."

I chuckled, looking into her blue eyes. "We always have, haven't we??" I kissed her, long and deep this time. As we broke, I excused myself to take a pee break, too. When I came back, Kelly was still at the window-actually, a sliding door leading to a small balcony-which she had opened to get some air. I snuck up behind her, reaching around and taking her tits in my hands, making her giggle, even more so when I kissed her earlobe, then her neck. I slowly ran my right hand down her belly, dipping into her panties, making her sigh, then giggle again as I tickled her, then a longer sigh as I teased her clit.

"Let's step out a minute."

"You sure?? I mean, neither of us is wearing much."

"True, but we're eight floors up. Unless someone is watching with binoculars, they won't be able to see much detail. Besides, the night air on all the places that don't usually get to feel it will be invigorating."

Kelly looked back at me, a little dubious, but she stepped out onto the balcony. I held back a moment, taking in the sight of her long blonde hair gently lifting in the light breeze, her sheer panties, a tuft of dark bush sticking out the front; stockings, and bare tits revealed to the world.

I stepped out behind her, again reaching down into her panties, this time rubbing over her clit, and into her still very wet vagina. My left hand found her left breast, and I massaged it, squeezing the nipple, which was already erect in the night air. My cock was now back at full mast, and was pressed against her panties. I kissed Kelly's neck, making her moan slightly.

Kelly grabbed the railing as I moved behind her, my cock poking at her ass as I found my mark. She gave me an assist, taking my cock and lining it up to the opening in her panties. I felt the soft curls around her gaping hole, then plunged in, drawing an "Ungh!!" from Kelly as I hit bottom. She turned to look back at me. I blew her a kiss, and started pumping away, my balls slapping into her clit with each stroke.

While I pounded away at her, Kelly started pushing back, the added stimulus raising her arousal, and she was soon letting out an long, low moan, accentuated by the pulse of my body slamming into hers. I rotated my hips when I was in contact with her pussy, intensifying her reaction. Finally, I grabbed her hips, pulling her to me, quick slamming her. She started to cry out as an orgasm started within her. I wondered for a moment if anyone on the street could hear the climactic cries of one of America's best known TV meteorologists from the eighth floor balcony of the hotel. Then I slapped her ass hard with my right hand, and she exploded, her hips thrusting back at me, her pussy juicing copiously as she came, the sudden slap on her ass driving her into a frenzy. I held my cock deep in her as she came, slapping her ass again while she was in the throes of her cum. I could feel her cunt contracting around me. I thought she was going to break my dick off, her pussy was contorting so hard.

Finally, Kelly calmed and looked back at me, her hair disheveled and flyaway, her face looking tired. "That was amazing. I've never cum so hard in my life," she said, smiling, her hair gently blowing in the breeze. I blew her a kiss, and she turned back, her head down as she had an aftershock. She looked back at me again, smiling. I slowly pulled my cock from her, pulling her up and turning her so we could kiss, a long, loving kiss that was only a short break in our long session. We broke the kiss, Kelly catching her breath.

"I need a break," said Kelly, still panting after cumming so hard. I took her hand, leading her to the bed. We climbed in, Kelly snuggling up to me, her head on my shoulder. It was nice to feel her body on mine. We lay together, reminiscing over some of our encounters from the previous 30 years, Kelly slowly stroking my cock as we talked. The combination of her soft hands, and the images we conjured up had me getting close to release, my cock stiffening and the head swelling. Kelly was getting a pretty good flow of precum, which she was smearing all over the head.

"If you keep that up, you're going to have a lot more to play in, very soon."

Kelly laughed. "We don't want that now, do we??" Her face got serious. "That's fun, and I love watching you cum, but tonight I want it where you were that night almost twenty years ago. Remember that??" She smiled at me, her blue eyes sparkling.

"How could I forget??" I said, looking into her eyes. My cock stiffened even more as I recalled what she said to me when she was riding on top of me, on my bare cock. "I can't forget you telling me to cum inside you, and make you pregnant. It's one of those things I will never forget." I pulled her face to mine, kissing her deeply. As we kissed, I felt Kelly move. She let go of my cock, and I felt her climb atop me, her thighs straddling my hips, the soft silk of her stockings against my skin. Her pussy moved up and down my shaft. I could feel the wetness as she rode me gently. Finally, she rode up enough that I could feel my cock going into the slit in her crotchless panties, through her patch of curly hair, and into her vagina, the lips spread and ready to accept my soon to be spewing erection.