Thirty Years With Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly laughed. "I have it in me now!!" She kissed me. "I knew once I took my panties off, you'd go into overdrive." She was smiling up at me. I was slowly stroking my cock in and out of her, having now finally stopped spewing and dripping inside her. I could hear and feel my cum slurping inside her as I moved. "I knew when I got dressed this morning and I didn't put on a bra, you'd be thinking about that all morning." I pushed deep, giving Kelly an aftershock, her hips shuddering. She sighed, then giggled.

"Correct," I said, having to smile at her being able to predict my reaction. I pulled out of Kelly completely, a big glob of semen rolling out of her and down her ass. A moment later, I slid back inside her, my dick swimming in her flooded cunt, again giving her an aftershock.

"And I know how you get when I wear a skirt or a dress and no panties, which was why I took them off just now. I knew it would just add gas to the fire."

"I guess I'm pretty predictable. We really are like an old married couple." I laughed.

Kelly did too, then kissed me. "Yes, we are. In the best possible way." I was starting to soften up, and we were now short on time, so I pulled out of Kelly. As she straightened up, her pussy was profusely leaking cum. I have a box of Kleenex in the back seat, which I handed to her. She made a valiant effort to clean up, but it wasn't happening. She did the best she could, and finally put her panties back on.

"You think that will do??" I teased her. "You don't want to make a spot on the plane seat."

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, but it will be a good memory while it's happening." She stopped to think a moment. "My husband might be getting a welcome home surprise later, though."

"I hope you can get through that without getting busted."

Kelly kissed me. "Don't worry, honey. It wouldn't be the first time I came to see you and came back a mess."

We got ourselves back together and I walked Kelly into the terminal. She checked in and I walked her to the checkpoint. We stopped short of the screeners, and she took my hands in hers.

"Thank you for a wonderful anniversary. I knew we'd known each other a long time, but I didn't know it was 30 years." Kelly kissed me. "This visit was totally sweet; the dinner, the roses, the champagne..." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "And the sex was amazing." She shrugged her shoulders tight at the thought. I hugged her, and she kissed me again. "I've never felt so loved." She kissed me again, a little longer this time. "I just wish I'd thought of it, and had something for you."

"That's OK. I wanted to surprise you with something special anyway, so this was as much a gift to me as it was to you, just seeing your reaction." I kissed her. "And making love to you, like two old friends who love each other deeply, the way you give yourself to me, was the best gift I could have asked for." I looked into Kelly's eyes, seeing the love in those deep, blue eyes, blue as the waters off the Bahamas, and knew she felt as I did.

"I love you, Kelly." We met in a deep kiss.

When we broke, Kelly looked into my eyes, hers tearing up a little. "I love you, too." She kissed me, short and sweet at first, then a long, sensuous, loving kiss that was soul satisfying. We pulled away, and Kelly had to go. "We'll get together again soon," she said as her fingers lingered in mine for a moment, and she was off to get her plane.

That was a year ago. While Kelly and I have spoken on the phone a number of times, we have not seen each other since that day, and every time we speak, the longing grows. Now that there is some light at the end of this long tunnel, we know that a reunion will come. It will be glorious.