Thirty Years With Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly sighed as my cock went deep, spreading her, poking her cervix. Our fingers entwined, as they usually did when we made love. I felt her wedding set on my fingers, thinking of the irony of us making love so seriously for so long, even as she was still married for many years. She smiled down at me, grinding her clit into the hair above my cock, her tits shaking gently as she rode me, and was soon moaning. I wasn't going to last long after her stroking me while we lay together. I pulled her to me, kissing her. She met me fully, her kiss intimate and lustful, our tongues wrestling.

I thrust up from beneath, then took her ass in my hands to get her fully impaled. We broke our kiss, and I had Kelly sit up, holding her to me. I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes. "Still want me to make you pregnant??"

Kelly looked down at me, her eyes moistened as they teared up. "Yes, yes." Her eyes were fixed on me. "Absolutely yes. It's just too bad it can't happen anymore. Even without my tubes tied, I'd be too old now..." She said softly, her voice trailing off. "I always wanted another baby with you." She leaned forward to kiss me. It started as a short kiss, then went on and on. We slowly thrust at each other, working toward impending orgasms.

I got there first. I pulled away from the kiss long enough to get out. "I'm cumming, Kelly. Cumming inside you."

She answered through our kiss. "Yes, baby, inside me. Just like we did that night back then." She kissed me hard again, then pulled up enough to look into my eyes. "I love you."

I pushed deep. "I love you, too, Kelly." We kissed again, and I started to spew, long, lush blasts of semen that filled her, splashing into her cervix, into her womb, with all the intensity as if I had been able to get her pregnant one more time.

The intensity of my cumming set Kelly off, and she started to moan, then caught her breath as her orgasm started to overtake her, triggered by my cum hitting her deep. "Yes, baby, deep inside me." She looked down at me. "God, your cum is so hot, it's filling me." Her hips shook and she cried out, then kissed me hard again. I kept slowly pumping in and out while her orgasm ran its course, and we were soon spent, Kelly just lying on top of me, her tits pressed into my chest, her stocking clad thighs wrapped around me. My cock was soaked in her cum and a lot of mine. I could feel it dripping slowly down into my pubic hair and over my balls. It made me feel really connected to Kelly.

We stayed together for a long time, just kissing and holding each other. Finally I moved Kelly up, and we rolled over to my left, staying joined, to my surprise, since by this time I've usually softened up enough that despite my best effort, I slip out, and I've lost the stiffness I need to get back in. We adjusted our position, and I stayed inside Kelly's soaked cunt. We kissed some more, and caressed each other's bodies. Kelly put her right leg over me, holding me in her. She giggled as I softened up more and started to slide away, my cum now leaking from her pussy, down her thigh and onto the sheet. Finally, I slowly slid out of her twat, and we again adjusted our position. I pulled the covers up, since it seemed we were drifting off.

Kelly kissed me. "I should get these stockings off. They look great, but they're not that comfortable to sleep in." She got up and stood next to the bed. I looked at her there, long blonde hair hanging down to just above her tits; wide hips, clad in the crotchless panties she wore the night she got pregnant with my baby almost 20 years earlier, her dark pubes clearly visible through the thin fabric, pushing through the slit in the middle; and a pair of black thigh highs. She slowly rolled down first the left stocking, past her knee to her ankle. That was followed by the same process on her right leg. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled them off her feet, and tossed them to the bench at the foot of the bed. She stood, now in only her panties. "I can take these off, too, if you want."

I could only look at Kelly in awe. "Up to you, whatever is more comfortable for you." I looked at her, getting lost in her deep blue eyes, as I always have for the last 30 years. "On the other hand, take them off," I said, taking in the sight of her in just panties. Our eyes met. "I want to feel you completely naked in bed with me."

Kelly's eyes softened. "That would be nice. I'd like that." She hooked her thumbs in the sides, and pulled them down slowly, her bush gradually emerging from its semi confinement. She was still quite wet from several orgasms and a huge cum load, evident by the tangle of soaked hair around her labia. She got them to mid thigh, then let go, shaking her hips to make them drop on their own, which they did, to her knees, then to the floor. She stepped out of them, kicking them up in the air and catching them. She tossed them over to the bench with her stockings. I gazed on the naked beauty standing before me, her hips framing her dark bush, still leaking the essence of our love.

"What??"

I looked at her a long moment. "You are amazingly beautiful." I reached out to take her hand. She took it, and climbed back into bed, snuggling close to me.

"I'm getting old and fat," Kelly said with a laugh.

I put my hand on her cheek, holding it. She was fixed on my eyes, even as she was dismissing my compliment. "Not at all. You only get more beautiful every year I know you. Ten years from now, I'll be telling you the same thing-when we mark 40 years of a deep, abiding love and friendship."

Kelly laughed, but it was a kind of sad laugh. "If we both make it that far."

I smiled. "I plan on being there. I'll see you then." I kissed her, at first a playful kiss, turning into a long, sensuous one. "And many times between now and then." I kissed her again.

Kelly snuggled into me, playing her hand slowly in the hair on my chest. "I like this," she said, grabbing the thick patch at the center of my chest. "I think about it sometimes when I'm home and can't sleep, how soft it is, and how good it feels when I'm in bed with you after we've made love."

I kissed Kelly's hair. "That's funny, because sometimes I think of you doing exactly what you're doing now." I looked into her eyes. "And how nice it is to have you lying next to me."

Kelly smiled. "Like now??"

I kissed her. "Like now. And how I love feeling you next to me as I fall asleep."

Kelly smiled and kissed me. "I love that, too." She kissed me again. It was late by now, and I could see the tiredness on Kelly's face. She reached over and turned off the lamp. I kissed the top of her head as she lay back down. We settled in, kissing good night. Kelly turned so her back was to me.

I moved to her, whispering in her ear, "I love when your hair is in my face like this. What a great way to fall asleep, and better way to wake up. I love you, Kelly."

Kelly settled into my chest. "I love falling asleep and waking up to your chest next to me." She turned and kissed me. "It feels so good to be next to you. I love you, too." I pulled her close to me, and we drifted off into a deep, restful sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to find Kelly had already gotten into the shower; I could hear the water running in the bathroom. I got up, peed and brushed my teeth, and joined Kelly in the shower.

"Oh, hi," she said as I stepped in. "I knew we had a busy morning, and I woke up before the alarm, so I thought I'd get a head start."

I kissed her, first a short 'good morning' kiss, then a longer, more sensual one. I pulled her to me as we kissed, first caressing her left breast, then running my hand down over her hip, enjoying the feel of her curves, finally ending up dragging my middle finger up the slit between her thighs. That last move made her sigh. She was till damp from the previous evening. I felt her open to my touch, and lingered a moment on her clit, drawing another, heavier sigh.

While I was enjoying the feel of my long time friend, she was not wasting any time. Kelly began to stroke my cock as soon as I started playing on her tit, and had me hard as a post in no time.

"Well, someone's awake now!!" Kelly teased. "I think he needs some breakfast." She released my dick for a moment, and turned to the wall, giving me a marvelous view of her wonderful ass, her pussy just barely showing underneath. She reached around for me, and I stepped close, so she could take my cock in her hand. She pulled me to her, and I soon found my dick pushing through the dark hair around her opening, and inside her. I pushed in til I felt my balls on her clit, and held as she whimpered, getting used to my size inside her. She was still wet from last night, and I liked knowing that my cum was still soaking her, and she'd soon be going home with another load of my seed deep in her.

I started to move, slowly at first, getting a good feel for my cock in Kelly's pussy. After a couple of minutes, I slammed into her, my balls bouncing off her clit. She yelped and looked back at me. I hammered into her again, this time slapping her ass. She cried out from the sudden shock, and I felt her hips shudder. I kept at it, banging her hard, occasionally slapping her ass. Kelly started pushing back, grinding her hips into me, my balls mashing her clit on each stroke. It didn't take long for her to reach the threshold of orgasm. I slowed my pace as her breathing got raspier, then angled her hips so I would get full contact. She shuddered again, and I reached around her, taking her tits in my hands, playing with them, teasing the nipples roughly, which made her shake again. I slammed my dick into her, banging my nuts off her clit once more, then leaned forward to bite her shoulder.

"I'm going to cum so hard," said Kelly, trying to catch her breath.

"All over my fat dick, baby," I replied. "I want to feel your sweet 50 something pussy soaking me, all thirty years of our love cumming on me." I pulled out, teased her clit, making her jump, then again slammed into her. Kelly let out a long moan, and I picked up speed again, hammering my balls into her clit, pinching her nipples as I banged her. Finally, she'd had enough, and started to cry, her hips were a blur as they shook and convulsed. I felt 30 years worth of Kelly's pussy juice spilling out of her, coating my cock and balls, soaking the hair around my dick. I held my cock in her deep, riding out her intense orgasm. I slapped her ass again, making her yelp.

The pace of her hips slowed, and finally stopped as she came down off her orgasmic intensity. She moved forward, allowing my cock to slip from her, and she turned to face me. She didn't say a word, just kissed me, hard, long, and deep. While she kissed me, I felt her hand going down my chest, playing in the hair on it, eventually reaching my cock, where she played in the hair around it, alternately stroking my cock and fondling my balls. I had taken her left tit in my hand as was playing gently with the soft flesh, teasing her nipple, then ran my hand down her body, feeling the familiar curves once more.

Kelly broke our kiss, then started kissing down my body, first my neck, then my chest, over my belly, and kneeling, finally taking my cock in her mouth. She sucked gently a few minutes, her left hand holding my ass, then stood. She reached for a hand towel, which she folded and dropped to the floor. She knelt back down, smiling up at me, a look of mischief in her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I want to taste your cum before I have to leave you," she said, taking the head of my cock in her mouth. Much as I wanted to leave her with another load of cum in her pussy, I was not about to turn down this special treat. Kelly swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, still looking up at me. She took me all the way into her mouth, then pulled back, releasing my dick with a smack of her lips. She looked at the head in anticipation a moment, then slowly took my whole shaft inside her steaming mouth. I felt the head at her throat, and though she gagged a little, it went in even deeper as she deep throated me. She held a moment, then let me go.

Kelly pulled my cock out of her mouth, again looking at the head. "I think someone's getting close to cumming," she said, then took the head in her mouth again. She went deep, then pulled me out again, looking up at me.

I looked down, watching Kelly tease the head, sticking her tongue in the hole at the tip, her left hand with her wedding set holding the shaft. My back was to the water, so she was not getting too wet, but there was enough water coming over my shoulders so that she was getting a nice shine to her. She had her hair put up, since she wasn't going to wash it. It was a look I had not seen on her very often, but she looked good, sucking my cock as she was.

"I bet you have a ton of cum for me, like last night," said Kelly, stroking me. She took my dick back in her mouth, her left hand still holding most of the shaft as she sucked on the head, steadily, then more quickly. She pulled away. "Cum for me, baby," she said, looking up. She went back to sucking, her hand stroking me as her lips worked their magic on the head. She gave one big swirl, and I was over the edge, and shot a rope of sperm into her mouth. She pulled away, and I shot a second rope of cum onto her left cheek, then another that splashed off her cheek and dripped onto her left tit. She got my spewing cockhead back in her mouth, in time to get the next three or four spurts, which she swallowed as fast as they came, then let me go, pointing the head down, the last few bursts going onto her wet tits, promptly sliding down her belly. She put the head in her mouth again, finishing me off, and sucking the last of my cum from the head.

Kelly looked up at me, showing me a thin film of semen on her tongue as she caught her breath. She stood and kissed me, a kiss I met with equal passion. As we pulled away from our kiss, Kelly said, "You know, after all these years, it still amazes me how you'll kiss me after you've cum in my mouth."

I smiled, and kissed her again. "I don't mind. After all, you'll kiss me after you've cum in mine, and besides, there's something naughtily erotic about kissing your partner after you've cum." I kissed her again. "Especially when she's as sexy as you are."

"Yeah, well, I wish I could get my husband to understand that. He won't do it. We've been married over 25 years, I bet I could count on one hand how many times it's happened."

"You want me to teach him??"

Kelly laughed. "No, no, no. Probably not a good idea." She kissed me.

"Then it will have to be our thing." I looked at her a moment. "Like when I go down on you after I've cum in your pussy."

Kelly smiled. "I guess it will." She gave me a look. "It really turns me on when you kiss me afterward, and drives me crazy when you go down on me when I'm full of your cum." She got a dreamy look as the thought of getting her pussy licked after she'd been cream pied sank in.

"Then we'll have to do it more. You think you can deal with me cumming in your mouth a lot more??"

Kelly gave me a sly smile. "I think I can handle it." She took my hand and kissed me again. She just then realized her face was covered in my cum, taking a finger and gathering it up. "Mmmm, tasty," she said, smiling as she licked off her fingers. She looked at the coating of sperm that was now sliding down off her tits and belly as the shower ran over her.

We got cleaned up and out, ready to start on the day's activities. I watched as Kelly slipped on a pair of sheer white panties, but no bra. Her outfit that day was a floral pattern sundress, the kind you couldn't wear with a bra. While it was not overly revealing-there was just a little view of the curve of her breasts-it was still sexy knowing she was going out to greet the world in just a pair of panties and a thin sundress. The icing on the cake was a pair of wedge heels that accentuated Kelly's shapely legs. I'd be thinking about that all morning as she did her speech at the college.

All too soon, we were done with her presentation, and it was time to move along. We went to lunch on the way to the airport. While we would like to have lingered over our cheesecake, there wasn't time. When we got to the airport, I pulled into the short term parking, since we could have a couple of moments before Kelly had to check in.

We kissed fervently in the realization that our time was short. I wanted to have one more go at Kelly, but wasn't sure if my now 60 year old body was up to the task. Kelly, however, was more than willing to try. As we kissed, she reached over to me, rubbing my cock through my jeans. To my surprise, and probably to hers, I responded quickly, my cock stiffening nicely. She undid my belt and the button on my jeans, allowing my dick to stand straight up now that the confines had been relaxed, and she played with the head, making it swell.

"Hmm, looks like someone is ready for a rousing send off," Kelly teased me as my zipper opened more, and she was able to get contact of more of the head. "Remember what you said about wanting to send me home with another load in my pussy??" Kelly smiled enigmatically. She knows it makes me crazy when she talks like that.

"Yes, I do." I looked around. "Do we have time?? I'm pretty spent from the last couple of days-I ain't 22 any more, or even 30. This might take longer than we have."

Kelly smiled again. "Get in the back." She pulled her panties out from under her dress. "I think we can make this happen." We bailed from the front seat and moved into the back. Once in, Kelly leaned back against the passenger side door, her left leg up on the seat, right foot on the floor. Her dress rode up, allowing a full view of her hairy twat, the labia opening as her legs spread. I needn't have worried about getting it up. One of my all time turn ons is a short dress, no panties, hairy cunt, open for my pleasure. The fact that the woman presenting me with all this excitement was someone who is truly beautiful, and someone I dearly love, only intensified the feeling. I was stiff as a fence post.

Kelly was not wasting any time. "Get those jeans off and get in me," she said, smiling. I know when I need to move. Rather than go through the motions of taking off my shoes, etc, I just pulled my jeans down and got over her, my stiff dick pointing straight at its quarry. I plunged in, Kelly's pussy offering no resistance, she was so ready for one more round before she left me. My balls slapped against her ass as I hit bottom, making her shake and yelp. She was still a bit slick from the night before, which helped.

Kelly wrapped her legs around me immediately, looking up at me, her amazingly pretty blue eyes fixed on me. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she said as I started to thrust at her, she meeting me stroke for stroke. She whimpered as my cock hit bottom. I could feel her cervix on every downward push. A minute into our frenzy, she started to wail, her pussy getting super wet as she started to cum. I wasn't far behind, my cock swelling in response to her energetic pounding from underneath. I slowed to prolong the feeling of being inside her lush, wet, welcoming pussy.

"Cum inside me," said Kelly, almost growling. "Shoot your cum in me. Gimme a big load to take home." I was done. Thirty years of loving friendship with this lovely woman was now shooting from the head of my cock. I don't know where it came from, but it was really, really good, and I could feel streak after streak of my sperm flooding Kelly's willing vagina, overflowing it, running down my balls and her sweet ass. I don't know how she planned on telling her husband how she got so sloppy, but I thought, I'll let her figure that out. It wouldn't be the first time.

"God, Kelly, that was amazing. I didn't think I had it in me."