This Ain't Penelope Pitstop XXX

Story Info
Peter Perfect takes a pitstop.
3.4k words
4.44
7.1k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- Based on the Hanna Barbera cartoon from 1968, and does not reference any later variations of the tv show. I do not own any rights to the show, this is purely a fictional parody written for no monetary gain.

x

Voiceover- And now here they are, the most daredevil group of drivers who ever whirled their wheels in the way out wacky races. As the wacky racers streak towards the next stop in the race, the entire town of Lemon Twist, Nevada have turned out to wait for the exciting finish to this leg of the race.

At the moment number one, the Slag Brothers are hanging on to their lead, but number four, Red Max is close on their tail. Right behind are Professor Pat Pending just in front of the glamour gal of the gas pedal, the lovely Penelope Pitstop, in her Compact Pussycat. The racers are almost at the next stop in the rally across North America, the ghost town of Spookane, Nevada, where the drivers will spend the night.

x

Penelope was the first to enter the Spookane bar and grill, where she planned to relax and find her room. The sponsors of the races had reserved various rooms across town for all the racers, and the judges had marked the current places of all the drivers. In fourth position, just ahead of the Ant Hill Mob and Sergeant Blast, the cute girl was confident of winning the race. She had parked her car in the small lot that was basically a dirt covered drive. The night was drawing in and the heat of the day had brought out various insects who began to chirp away.

As she sashayed into the bar room the bubbly, buxom beauty spied a mirror on the wall. Unable to resist she examined her reflection and powdered her button nose.

The Southern Belle looked a delight in her racing outfit of a pink jacket over a purple mini skirt and maroon stretchy leggings. Her white knee high go go boots matched her white gloves, and a purple helmet with goggles was plonked on her mane of honey blonde hair.

For a split second she thought she saw something in the corner of her eye and panicked. Nobody had greeted her in the tiny one horse town, and the low lit bar seemed empty of people. All the wacky racers had heard of the stories of Spookane being haunted and she turned on her heels and fled the grill, straight into the arms of Peter Perfect, who had just entered the bar.

"What is it, pretty Penny?" The tall fair haired hunk held her in a firm grip.

"I...I just saw a ghost!" She shrieked.

The blonde beauty hugged the all American jock who drove number nine, the Turbo Terrific. He had a huge crush on the girl and worshipped her from afar. A shy but determined man, he had a square jaw and rugged good looks.

"Now then, now then, don't worry your pretty head, I'll take care of you. There's no such things as ghosts. Now let's go find our rooms."

Hand in hand the pair of racers climbed the rickety wooden staircase and found rooms 1A and 1B on the first landing. The blonde took the first and began to unpack her pink overnight vanity case. She opened the lid and four sideways compartments slid out containing all her make up and accessories for a girl about town. She removed her purple scarf and helmet and fluffed up her long ponytail.

Another strange sound made her shiver. It sounded like a groan followed by a length of chain being dragged across the wooden floor.

"Heavens to Betsy, what in tarnation was that!"

Her hand flew to her mouth and she shivered as a pang of fear came over her. The window rattled at the same moment and the ceiling light flickered several times, and the tantalising Georgia Peach lost it. She ran to the next room and banged on the door.

"Peter, Peter! Can I come in?"

"Just a moment, Penny. Right-to, come now."

She crashed into the bedroom of her racing colleague and shut the door behind her panting. Peter was in his bed, the covers up to his neck.

"Peter, I don't want to be here alone, may I spend the night with you?"

The handsome man gulped and ran a hand through his thick mop of golden hair.

"Why of course you may, er, well there's only the one bed, and I er, that is, I sleep in the buff."

Penelope giggled and stared at his big feet that stuck out from under his blanket.

"Oh you big silly, me too!"

Peter looked on with eyes as big as saucers as his dream girl began to strip. First her jacket came off, closely followed by her mini skirt. He noted how her blouse and leggings hugged her sleek figure and his cock twitched with excitement.

The blonde blew him a kiss as she espied the significant tent that formed in the middle of the blanket. She reached to her hair and undid her ponytail and shook out her long honeyed tresses. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and her perky C cup tits emerged with the peaks rosy and pointy. His nostrils flared as he looked at her breasts rising and falling steadily as she breathed.

"Oh my," Peter blurted as the gorgeous girl peeled off her form fitting leggings and kicked off her boots.

Now naked before him he scrutinised her slim frame, curvy in all the right places, and squeaky clean. Her legs seemed to go on forever, and he gawked at her trim blonde strip of pubic hair that failed to hide her pouty pussy lips. She casually stroked her left hip then let it settle on her small waist.

"My stars and garters, this floor is really cold! Scoot over sugar and let me in that little ol' bed."

Her hips swayed and her delectable butt rolled from side to side as she slipped under the blanket and curled against him. She felt all softness and fresh on his muscled torso, her silky hair billowed out over him.

"Oooh, Peter, you're all toasty warm!"

She hugged him and wrapped her arms and legs around his well developed body. Unashamedly he had reached his full erection and returned her warm cuddle and thanked the lord for this particular situation. His swollen member grew impossibly hard and he had to stifle a groan when her bare thigh brushed it.

"Is that the Turbo Terrific parked under here sugar? Or are you just pleased to see me? Tee hee!"

She laughed as she spoke to him in her charming southern drawl. Her hands gripped his strong biceps and she arched her back, pushing her boobs to his chest. Her legs parted and Peter was aware of her female scent as he placed his mouth to hers and kissed her fulsome lips. She kissed him back gladly, her palm on his left cheek. Their lips slid over each other, then her tongue flicked out across his mouth, and he gave her his willingly. His rock hard prick now throbbed with an insistent need to bury it deep inside the enchanting girl.

"Hot damn Peter, let a girl see what you have packing down there."

Penny whipped the blanket from their bodies and she took a look at the hot stud.

"Why Peter Perfect, your cock is a perfect wonder!"

He blushed as his big boner slapped on his belly, a full eight inches long with a reddened, tapered head. Indeed he was quite stunning, a lean and strong torso, narrow waist and powerfully built legs. She wanted his cock inside her throbbing pussy, wanted the young, handsome man to fuck her and make her cum. It had been a long and tiring time on the road the last month.

"Peter, you make me forget how scared I was, let me repay your kindness."

Penny licked her lips and his pecker jerked at the erotic sight of the nude Penelope Pitstop and he planted big wet kisses on her boobs.

His mouth closed around the nipples and pulled them into his mouth in turn. She sighed softly as she pressed his head to her bosom, her legs shifting restlessly with the sheer thrill of the man touching her.

"I do declare, that feels simply divine."

As he sucked on one hard nipple he rubbed the other, running his thumb around and around in circles.

"Do you like my tits?"

"I LOVE your tits, pretty Penny. They are so soft and succulent."

She reached for his hard on and stroked the rigid muscle with her slender right hand.

"Tarnation, but that thing is sure big!" She exclaimed.

The glamour gal of the gas pedal shifted her curvy frame and held his pecker still and gave the entire underside a big, wet lick. Peter gasped with delight as her tongue slurped his sensitive organ from the base on up until she reached the head.

"Oh, that's so good," he muttered.

"Well bless your heart, I aim to please."

Penelope bathed his large crown with warm saliva and slid her tongue around and around the swollen tip, then licked up and down, up and down the thick shaft. The tall hunk curled his toes and grabbed a handful of her lustrous hair.

Now his cock was smeared with her spit, she sucked half of his length past her lips and into her hungry mouth. Her plump boobs pressed against his muscled thighs as she moved her head back and forth rapidly, obscene slobbers and glugging noises emanated from the southern belle.

"Yes, yes, yes, suck, suck, suck!" Peter cried as he thrust up into her mouth.

"Alright sweetie, come down here and kiss my hot pussy a bit."

The horny man dropped to his hands and knees and put his face between her widespread thighs. He placed little butterfly kisses on the pale white inner thighs while moving her superb pins further apart. He nibbled her gently, tracing a clear line towards her waiting pussy. Penny squealed as she felt his tongue brush her downy covered labia lightly, his warm breath sent a shudder through her belly.

"Good start, lover." Groaned the blonde, her hair fanned out over the pillow.

Peter grabbed her tiny waist with strong hands and ground his face on her wet quim and sucked with growing vigour on her lush lips. Penny writhed under him, her hips shuffling to and fro on the mattress, her twat quivering with a thousand tingles.

"You sure got my feathers ruffled boy, now why don't y'all stick that there rhubarb up inside my little ol' honey pot."

Peter Perfect reared up, his face shiny, and gladly rubbed his bloated cock head against the erect clit of his beau. Penelope spread her arms and legs and watched him tease her tiny bud.

"Put it in me lover." She hissed, her big blue eyes ablaze.

Impatiently she reached down between her legs and took hold of his knob and nudged her dripping pussy with it. Peter balanced on his elbows and dug his powerful lower body in and forced his rampant erection straight into the lust filled belle.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, ooooh!"

His huge prick tunnelled inside her soft cunt slowly until he was all in. They both stayed motionless to allow the pair of them to become accustomed to his long shaft, then he began to buck his pelvis on the hot blonde.

Penny gasped, his rigid cock went in deeper than any other man she had ever gone with. She moaned in an animalistic ecstasy as her wet pussy was filled by the hot pulsing manhood of the shy gent.

"Oh sweetie, you're so big and hard, it feels wonderful!"

Her lovely legs came up and around his broad back as he rammed every last inch of his meat up her. The rutting couple cut a fine figure as their naked bodies wrestled with each other on the small bed. Penny cried out in rapture as the well endowed man pounded her ceaselessly, her head spun and her heart thumped in her chest.

Peter was in heaven as he fucked the curvaceous beauty, her legs felt amazing wrapped around him, and her boobs crushed on his chest sent him into overdrive. He bounced wildly on her body as he thrust up faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, harder baby, harder!"

By now the bubbly beauty was a tingling mess of feminine flesh, totally impaled on the great cock that hammered her into the bed. Her arms held his neck as tightly as she was able to as her foaming pussy devoured his prick. His strong hold on her rocked her body with his, his driving hips pounding his rock hard cock into her wetness.

"Fuck, what a tight pussy you have, pretty Penny!"

"Oh now, bless your heart, that ol' cock of yours is mighty bug is all."

The honey haired girl buried her head in his big chest as he moved even faster. He placed her supple legs over his shoulders, one hand behind each knee and dug his toes in the mattress. His cock grew as large as it had ever been which meant only one thing.

"Cum in me sugar, give me all your cream."

"Here goes pretty Penny!"

She felt his body tense his thighs strain as he gave her a final lunge in and a hot wave of semen flooded her bubbling cunt. Penelope experienced her own orgasm simultaneously as they hugged close in their rapture. The two lovers dissolved into each others arms and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

x

Dick Dastardly sniggered as he entered the vacant bedroom of Penny. He took a small vial of green liquid and added a few drops of the potion to the Georgia girl's thermos. At his feet was his faithful pooch, Muttley.

"Well my friend, my plan is coming to fruition. Now we have scared the hapless pair of lovers together with a simple drag of a length of chain, I will eliminate them with this sex potion. Once the blonde dumbbell drinks it she will have a burning desire in her loins that will slow her up and we will win the race."

The hairy mutt looked at the tall villain and panted, then followed loyally as they left the room. Early next morning Penelope left a snoring Peter and went back to her room. She showered and made her face up, and filled her thermos with fresh water. Downstairs she filled her gas tank and prepared for the restart of the wacky race. Her Compact Pussycat had been fully tuned of late and she was confident of winning today.

Once the racers got going she easily passed Pat Pending, then soon after, the Red Max. With a big grin on her face she drove on loving the thrill of the race. She took a swig of water, and put her white boot down on the gas. All at once a huge rush of desire washed over her and her face changed to a bright crimson.

"Lord, I feel quite strange. I gotta slow down."

A fuzzy head made her drive carefully onto the side of the motorway, and she turned off the engine. She looked with a foggy gaze as car after car passed by. The only thought in her head was her aching pussy. Unbeknownst to her, the sex potion of Dick Dastardly was working.

"Oh my, I must lower my leggings, my pussy is on fire!"

The comely belle were quickly peeled down to her ankles, followed by the thin pink panties that delicately covered her fair pubes. She sighed as the hot Nevada air fanned her pussy and bared thighs, and she opened and closed her legs playfully.

"Heavens, I'm positively dripping wet!" She ran the middle finger of her right hand along her vertical slit and examined her love juices.

Her quim quivered to her touch and as she kicked her legs open, one up on the car door, she fingered herself. Rocking back and forth in the drivers seat, lustful moans came from her cherry red lips. Her swollen labia ached for physical attention and she rubbed furiously with her eyes shut.

"What in tarnation has come over me!" She wondered.

Eager to sate her carnal need Penny dug inside herself deeper, her lush folds parting easily. She leaned back in her seat, her blonde ponytail over her left shoulder as she frigged her soaking twat. Her throat became dry, her heart pounded and her moans of pleasure became prolonged.

Her nostrils flared as the scent of her own sex reached her nose. She had never known such a craving to rub herself, her cunt was red hot and sensitive. A third finger joined her other two as she stuffed them in as far as they would go.

"Hot damn, I need a man right now."

Just then the Turbo Terrific pulled up alongside and Peter Perfect stepped out.

"Pretty Penny, you got engine trouble?"

He looked on stunned to see the blonde with her legs out and her fist rammed up her cunt.

"You could say that, Peter, I need my pussy stoked. Would you be a dear and oblige me?"

The glamour gal hopped out of the car and placed her hands on the yellow fender, her boots parted and her ass up. She looked over her shoulder and gave the stud a wink and wiggled her cute posterior.

"Come ahead lover, ream me good, I need it so bad!"

She shivered with the anticipation and watched as Peter took his jacket off and lowered his pants to the top of his riding boots. Stepping behind the sexy girl he rubbed his twitching cock until it was good and stiff. Her hips swayed rhythmically this way and that, her damp pussy protruded from between her upper thighs like a pink slot.

He pushed his left hand on her bared lower back, and with his right aimed the tip of his knob at her welcoming gash. She gave a great moan as his cock forced inside her, splitting the juicy lips in two. A rush of ecstasy rushed through the southern belle from her pierced quim to her big tits.

"Go boy, go!"

He gave a loud grunt as he shoved in, burying himself deep within her and causing her to jump forward in surprise at his strong lunge.

Peter started to hump to and fro, humping her soft channel with long and deep strokes, as she tried desperately to cling to the hot car. Her pussy squeezed his prick, and her body rolled as she tried to match his inward thrusts. His eyes went down to look at his piece as it vanished between the two half moons of her peachy butt.

"That's it Peter baby, stuff that thing up me."

His hands on her slender waist he literally bounced the lightweight girl up and down on his rock hard boner. Every time he hammered home his balls smacked against her cute butt loudly, her ripe cheeks jiggling as he did so.

"Give it to me, give it to me!" She shrieked as she strummed her hard clit with fast motions. "Fuck my brains out, don't hold back y'all."

The handsome hunk leaned forward and drove his throbbing cock in with all the force he had, his ass was a blur and every muscle in his body tensed.

"Is this the way you want it?" He grabbed her hips for support.

"Yes, that's exactly how I want it, fuck me boy. Oh my, I'm going to cum!"

Penny shook as her climax hit her like a runaway train and her pussy seeped out fluids and soaked the mans balls. He felt the hot sun on them and really couldn't continue any longer. His cock twitched and his cum coursed through his shaft and a series of hot spurts painted the insides of her pussy.

With his cock buried inside her golden cave they both gasped with the relief. He withdrew and a river of semen seeped from her cunt and dribbled onto the road.

As they saw the familiar number OO of Dastardly's car rush past them they both came to their senses.

"Oh sugar, now we are in last place. Thanks for the fuck Peter, I simply must be off. Toodles."

The honey blonde hiked up her panties and leggings, checked her reflection in the rear view mirror, and hit the gas. Left in a dust cloud, Peter shrugged his shoulders and turned the starter motor of his car and joined the rest of the way out wacky racers.

END

123z
123z
823 Followers