All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 12'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

This is by far the BEST series on literotica. Each chapter just gets better and better. Your tormented thoughts paired with your raging leaking cock so matched mine on many, many occasions that this seems like this is my biography in some respects. He feel my heart pumping and my cock throbbing with each chapter. I hope you have many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dislike that coach seems to be vanishing from the story. And things with Philip, to me, are feeling increasingly manipulative and creepy. I hope that Lewis offers to be someone that Dave can trust and the two of them become more sexually involved.

spankedpussyboyspankedpussyboyover 1 year ago

Can't get enough of this series. I agree and think you need to bring back more Coach! Also, I am hoping someone takes Dave's anal virginity soon. I think he would really love it.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed. I too felt the intense feeling of the humiliation when seen by his buddy Lewis. It is something I have worried about, but somehow I have been spared. I bet Phillip is going to help Lewis and David get closer together! Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
152 Followers
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.