This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 16

Story Info
Phillip lays down a new rule. I learn there’s more to come.
2.5k words
4.79
4k
3

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who continues to read my story. If you have tried to pm me recently, I have had to change my email address as I managed to lock myself out of my old one. My apologies if I haven't responded, but at least you know why. This short chapter doesn't have a lot of sexual content. It's more of a build up.

*

The walk home from Cecil's house seemed to fly by. I was trying to come to terms that I'd just sucked off a 71 year old man. Not just sucked him either. He had used my head on his girth like a bouncing ball. I realised that despite his gentle and caring nature, he was probably as dominant as Phillip, but in a different way. I had to adjust my jeans as my erection began to feel uncomfortable, especially because I could still feel the wetness of his huge tongue in my anus. His words fluttered in my head. Had I really heard him tell me he was going to fuck me on Monday?

I was sure he had said it, but the whole experience with him had felt like a dream. Only made real by the dried cum that I could still feel on my belly and chest, along with the taste of his penis and cum in my mouth. It reminded me that I had now sucked 4 different cocks in as many weeks. I should have felt disgusted with myself surely? Normal people don't do that do they?

If I was a girl I'd be called a slag or a slut for what I was doing. I should have felt some sort of shame, but I didn't. I shouldn't feel bad for doing something I enjoyed should I? I wasn't hurting anyone and everyone I'd met had enjoyed it too.

In just a few short weeks I'd gone from a normal heterosexual lad who masturbated 3 or so times a week, to a bisexual cocksucking slut who was masturbating up to 5 times a day! God, I'd even created a "special" masturbation routine for when someone or something had excited me more than usual. That along with practicing my hands free technique.

Yes it had to be said. I was a slut and I would have to come to terms with it.

When I arrived home I only had a couple of hours or so before I had to set off for work. It didn't stop me using my newly found masturbation technique to spray my own face and mouth with my cum though. After showering and doing a few chores I left for work.

Phillip seemed to be in a good mood that day and asked me shortly after I arrived if I still wanted to chat. He apologised for not being able to the previous day. I told him I did, so he told me to go straight upstairs once I'd closed up later.

It wouldn't be the same conversation I'd anticipated but I could at least talk to him about Cecil, what I'd been doing at the pool, the creepy guy and there was still Carol to consider. I decided not to tell him about Lewis. I wasn't sure if he'd spoken to Phillip and I didn't want to overstep the mark. In fact, I had quite a lot to talk about really.

The shift passed without anything out of the ordinary happening. Even Phillip seemed to stay away from the shop. It was quite a boring evening, but at least I had time to reflect on things, my erection coming and going as the thoughts flowed.

As I locked the shop at closing time, my erection returned as I began to think about what I was going to tell Phillip. I hoped he would be as turned on to hear what I'd been doing as I was. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in glass of the front door. There was nothing in what I saw that gave away what I had become. Just an ordinary looking young man. I certainly couldn't see anything special or even sexy, but there was no denying the fact that the men I'd met wanted to push their erections into my mouth. Maybe it was because I looked so ordinary that attracted them.

By the time I reached the top of stairs and started to walk towards Phillip's living room I was solid and leaking.

Phillip was seated behind his desk, my file was open in front of him and he looked up as he put his pen down. My erection strained in my trousers. The knowledge that he had been making further entries turned me on so much. His eyes were immediately drawn to my crotch and he smiled.

"So David," he began as he leaned back in his chair. "What was it you wanted to talk about?"

This was unusual. When I'd wanted to talk to him about things previously we'd always sat down on the sofa together. Standing in front if his desk had the feeling of being called to see the Headmaster at school. It made me slightly nervous for some reason and I shifted on my feet as I thought of how I should begin.

He continued to smile at my obvious erection, waiting patiently.

So I began my confession, telling him about my daily morning trips to the swimming pool. Explaining to him that I'd hoped to be seen erect in the communal changing area. Then went on to tell him about Cecil and how we'd become chatty and that he'd seen that I was erect in my trunks. Followed by him introducing me to his friend John. Then how the previous day, I'd purposely made sure Cecil had seen me naked and erect.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about yesterday," I explained.

He remained silent, waiting for me to finish.

So I continued to tell him what had happened that morning with the creepy guy and how I had leaked my precum in front of him, before giving him the details of what had happened later with Cecil.

When I finished I could see the bulge in his trousers and I could feel the damp patch on my groin.

Phillip leaned forwards and began to write in my file. "I think you should get undressed David," he told me without looking up.

God, I was so turned on as I quickly removed my clothes, folded them and placed them in the chair. I stood upright and took up the display position, my erection throbbing and precum dribbling from the tip.

Phillip continued to write. I assumed he was making notes about what I'd just told him. The thought made me even more excited.

Finally he stopped writing and leaned back in his chair. The bulge in his trousers was now significant.

"That's not the only other cock you've sucked off is it David," he stated. I looked at him and realised he must know about Lewis. I shook my head and told him it wasn't.

"So that's me, Lewis, Cecil and I suspect you've probably had your coach's cock in your mouth too," he said with a smirk. "No doubt you've probably thought about sucking off this friend of Cecil's, the creepy guy and I shouldn't forget Mr Ali should I?"

The words made me blush. It was like he could read my mind. My cock jerked.

"And are you going to let Cecil fuck you on Monday?" he asked. The truth was I didn't really know. I told him that, adding that in the heat of the moment I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself.

"It seems as though I've unleashed the slut in you David," he responded.

"Yes Mr Chambers," I replied, blushing even more.

"That's all fine David," he continued. "There's nothing wrong with being a slut, but I feel somewhat responsible for that and I'm concerned about your safety."

He went on to tell me how dangerous he thought my actions had been. Pointing out that even though nothing bad had happened with Cecil, it could have been different.

"Just think about what you've done David," he told me. "You let a complete stranger take you to his home. Yes, you were lucky and it turned out well for you, but what if it hadn't? What if he'd wanted to fuck you and you said no, but he went ahead and did it anyway?"

I understood his logic, but tried to argue that I'd been in control.

He snorted a laugh and reminded me what I'd just told him. "The heat of the moment David?" he said. "Not being able to stop yourself?"

I knew he was right. Of course I did. But that was all part of the turn on for me. The risk. The excitement of a stranger seeing me exposed and erect. The moment when I knew I'd have his cock in my mouth. A total stranger fucking my mouth and ejaculating into my stomach. I explained all of that to him as my erection streamed precum in front of him.

He told me he knew my fetish all too well. How it could take hold and how difficult it was to deny it. He also told me he had seen the almost trance like state it took me to.

"It leaves you vulnerable David," he said. "When you're like that a man could take advantage and I would never want that happen to you. You might think you're in control, but I've seen you many times when I could have had you do anything I wanted."

The words were true. Even at that point, having that conversation, my prolonged exposure was causing me to drift slightly.

"I don't think you're aware of how attractive you are to men like me David," he continued. "Older gay or bisexual men fantasise about beautiful young men like you. You won't be aware of the struggle I'm having not to push my prick in your mouth right now. You won't be aware of how many times I've wanted to ease my cock into your arsehole and fuck you senseless."

There it was. The feeling. His choice of words setting me adrift. I could feel every pulse of blood in my erection. Every drip of my precum coursing it's way along my urethra to ooze from the tip of my glans. My sphincter tightened at the thought of him penetrating me.

"Despite the nature of our relationship David," he added. "I care for you. I understand what we have is purely sexual, but it doesn't mean I don't care what happens to you."

Yes, he was right. It was purely sexual, but I loved his cock. I loved the way he treated me. He understood me so deeply. He knew how to talk to me. He knew what to do to fire my arousal and I always felt safe with him.

"I can't stop you doing what you're doing David," he continued. "If you want to meet Cecil and let him fuck you, that's your choice. If you want to suck off random men you meet at the pool, that's your choice. I just want you to know the risks you're taking and remember that it should always be your decision."

I understood him clearly, but the need to be a cocksucking slut was so hard to resist. I told him that and asked him how he thought would I be able to get the fix I needed. He knew how much I liked being with him. How much I looked forward to playing with him, but I also needed to fulfill this fetish. The times I spent with him just weren't enough.

"Do you trust me?" he asked. I nodded my head and told him I did.

"If I could find a way for you to be the cocksucking exhibitionist slut you need to be, would you consider not putting yourself at risk," he asked.

I didn't have to think about it and told him I would, but didn't know how he could.

"Well David," he began. "Over the years I have made a lot of contacts. Men I have played with and trust. Men like Mr Ali."

My erection strained as some of the fantasies I'd had regarding Mr Ali flashed into my mind.

"Perhaps I could ask them to help you," he suggested. "They could remain as strangers to you and fulfill that need of yours for risk, but you'll know they can be trusted because they're my friends."

A huge drop of precum fell from my aching erection. The thought of Phillip arranging men for me was quite overwhelming. My head immediately began to create fantasies.

"Of course I'll still be fucking your mouth David," he said smiling. "I expect Lewis will need your mouth regularly too. He needs a little guidance though. A little encouragement to get over his fear of thinking it's gay."

Oh God! They must have talked in some detail if Phillip knew how Lewis felt. My balls tightened and began to ache. I was starting to drift again. Thoughts of their conversation washed over me.

"I'm sure the more he gets his prick in your mouth, the easier it will be for him," Phillip added.

Thoughts of Lewis pushing my head down and onto his erection flooded my head. I so wanted him to know he could have my mouth whenever he chose. I wished I had the strength to tell him that, but I wanted Lewis to make that decision. It encouraged me to know Phillip wanted to help him along though.

"What are you David?" Phillip asked. The words broke my thoughts of Lewis.

"I'm a dirty show off cocksucker Mr Chambers," I responded. As did my erection. It felt like it had been so long since I'd had to speak those words.

"Yes you are," Phillip said as he stood up.

He moved from behind his desk, took my clothes from the chair and told me to follow him along the hallway to the top of the stairs. He laid them on the floor and turned to me.

"From today David, this is as far as your clothes will get," he told me. He noticed my confusion.

"Whenever you come upstairs, you will undress at this point," he explained. "For you, my flat is a no clothes zone David."

I nodded my understanding.

"At all times David. No exceptions," he added, answering any questions that I might have raised.

He took me back to the living room, moved the chair to the centre and told me to kneel on seat with my head facing the low back. After positioning himself in front of me, undid his flies and took his thick cock and balls out, then unbuckled his belt and removed it from his trousers.

His erection was close enough for me to drink in his familiar scent. A thick glob of precum clung to the tip, glistening.

"Right David," he said firmly. "I think it's time I took you to the next level."

Thank you for reading. Hopefully you have enjoyed this chapter.....