This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 27

Story Info
Things Change.
3.1k words
4.95
2.3k
4

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always I thank everyone for the support. This chapter is not full of sex to be honest. Things took a dramatic change and I hope I've captured the feelings I had.

I lay there floating on a cloud of ecstasy until the feelings began to subside. Mr Smith moved and I felt his thick cock begin to withdraw. I didn't want that. I wanted him to stay there. To keep me full. Without even realising it, my hole greedily sucked on his shaft as, inch by inch, it pulled out.

The sudden emptiness surprised me as his cock flopped out, followed by the rush of fluid that I couldn't have stopped even if I'd wanted to. "I think the slut enjoyed that," he smiled as he looked at Phillip.

I blinked my eyes as I tried to clear the haze from my mind. Phillip just smiled at me. He was sitting on the floor leaning back against the side of his desk, knees up and legs apart. His semi erect cock twitched occasionally as it rested on his oversized balls.

Mr Smith stood up and my legs collapsed to the floor either side of his feet. His cock had deflated. Still around 6 inches long, the girth now considerably smaller. The dark tan of his skin seemed to accentuate the sticky wetness that clung to it. Globs of cum and lube glistened along the length.

I felt a gentle nudge on my scrotum as he used a foot to attract my attention. "That's the first time I've seen you soft tonight slut," he commented looking down at me, then pointed to his groin and told me to clean him.

Right there in front of the man who'd introduced me to sucking cock, I did what I was told. I swallowed Mr Smith's cock to the hilt, burying my nose in his thick pubic bush. I looked up into those dark sexy eyes, proud to show him I was only too willing to clean the mess. Only too willing to degrade myself for him.

The taste wasn't as bad as I'd expected it to be, but it was enough to drive home what I was actually doing. I could also feel the cum beginning to dry on the various parts of my body as well as the slow trickle of spunk leaking from my stretched and sore arsehole. My cheeks hurt too, the ecstasy of the fucking had disappeared somewhat. He had really spanked me hard. I instinctively knew I'd be bruised. My limp cock felt numb in the cockstrap and my balls ached.

So many different sensations.

"That's it slut," he murmured down at me. His eyes twinkled. "Get that cock nice and clean. Show your owner what a dirty fucking whore you are."

Owner? I wasn't entirely sure what he meant, but my cock began to stir. He held the back of my head and pushed my face into his groin whilst simultaneously turning me to face Phillip.

I tried to imagine the spectacle that Phillip was witnessing and wondered what he was thinking. His eyes moved over my body as he slowly pulled on his semi erect shaft. He stood up and moved towards me as Mr Smith pulled my head from his cock.

After telling me to stand up, Phillip removed my cockstrap and the collar and for the first time I noticed the stainless steel rings. One at the front and one at the rear near the buckle. I felt a strange sensation of being naked without them.

"You need to get yourself showered David," he said.

My legs felt weak as I padded along the hallway to the bathroom and I could still feel cum leaking from me. The shower felt good and I cleaned myself inside and out while I replayed what had happened in my mind.

The whole week had been a whirlwind. I'd barely had time to consider each experience, my usual nighttime masturbation and contemplation routine had been thrown out of kilter. I needed that more than ever. It was my way of dealing with things and coming to terms with myself.

I didn't even notice Mr Smith leaving or Phillip standing in the doorway watching me. "You look lost in thought David," he said, startling me enough to drop the bar of soap.

He was still naked. I apologised and told him so much had happened that week. He suggested I get dried off while he took a shower and we could talk afterwards. After towelling myself I realised I needed to piss. He watched as I did and I got an erection as I finished. That simple act reminded me that I had no privacy when I was there.

He led me to his bedroom after showering and told me to lie down on my front. "You took a very hard spanking tonight," he said as he began to sooth my buttocks with lotion. "You arsehole will be sore for a few days too. That was a very big cock you took tonight." He pulled my cheeks open and applied some of the lotion there too.

He began massaging my shoulders and back and we talked. It was so relaxing as his hands worked my muscles. I opened up about everything. Mr and Mrs Davidson, coach, Lewis, Mr Ali and the postman. Of course, Mr Smith and him and what had happened that evening too. The things I'd said and the feelings I'd had. I was concerned or maybe didn't understand when Mr Smith spoke of "my owner" too.

He tackled each with his usual understanding and our conversation continued long after he finished massaging me whilst lying down beside me. He saw everything so logically. He didn't think it was love I was feeling with Lewis, Mr Smith or him, but it was something more than just sex. More like a deeper connection with them because they knew about my fetish and they wanted to share it with me. It turned them on as much as it did me.

He didn't deny how much he liked me or fancied me. He felt very lucky to be with me given his looks and age and reminded me that he expected me to move on at some point. However, while we were together he'd continue doing what we were doing. I had the choice to stop it at any point.

Of course he'd spoken to Lewis and offered him advice, but he didn't influence him. If Lewis and I were happy with what we did then so was he. He did tell me enjoyed hearing about it though and he did dig occasionally for snippets of information about me such as my aversion to feet. "I can't deny enjoying testing your limits David," he said.

He knew, of course, about Mr Ali and told me there would be more to come. He wasn't surprised about coach and just offered to be there if I needed him in that regard. He advised me to be very careful about exposing myself to the postman. He understood why I did it, but if the postman didn't appreciate it I could land myself in trouble. The last thing he wanted was to hear that I'd been arrested or beaten up.

As for Mr and Mrs Davidson. He said I'd handled it well. He expected Mr Davidson would probably back off and that Mrs Davidson was probably more worried that I'd make a scene about the way her husband had treated me. He was intrigued about her cleaning up my mess though. He laughed it off suggesting she'd probably not seen something like that in a very long time.

"Now as for ownership," he explained as he gently stroked my back. "You must know you're a slut by now. It's nothing to be ashamed of and it makes my prick so fucking hard."

I agreed with him as I drifted in his touch, my hardness pressed between his bed and my groin. That night had affirmed it to me more than any other. Yes I knew what I was.

"And you already do as you're told while you're here," he continued. "So I gave you the collar to wear and the cockstrap as an extra little gift. You can take that home with you, but the collar will hang on the coat hook above where you leave your clothes."

I muttered my thanks as he stroked my sore buttocks and softly traced the crevice between with a finger.

"I won't force you to, but I'd like you to put your collar on whenever you come up here in the same way as you strip naked," he murmured close to my ear. "But it means you accept me as your owner David. Only while you're here, but when you are you'll do whatever I ask or demand."

I was tired and drifting in and out of sleep as I nodded my head. I fell into a deep sleep as I heard him telling me to think about it.

"David, it's 7.30," he said gently to me. It took me a few moments to realise where I was. Phillip was sitting on the bed next to fully clothed. Then pulled the sheets back completely, uncovering me and my morning erection. "I'll make us coffee while you're getting showered."

I made my way to the bathroom and managed to take a piss. He came in and watched while putting a toothbrush on the sink, then disappeared as I turned the shower on. After drying myself I noticed the collar hanging from the coat hook above my clothes. It brought back everything that had happened the previous night and what he'd been saying before I fell asleep.

Did I trust him enough to do whatever he asked or demanded? Did I actually want him to own me while I was there? My cock was already bone hard. Of course I did. The collar was just confirmation really and if it meant a repeat of the previous evening with Mr Smith, I was definitely up for it.

I took it from the hook and put it on. It felt good. It made me feel special. I couldn't see my cockstrap anywhere however.

When I walked into the living room he immediately noticed and his face beamed. It felt like a special moment. I was taken aback by how a small strip of leather could hold so much significance, but it did.

I walked over and stood in front of him in the display position. My erection was already throbbing and leaking. He stood up and walked around me.

"Your arse doesn't look too bad David," he told me as he smoothed each cheek with a hand. "I don't think you'll have much bruising, but I'll put some more lotion on when we close up tonight. Now drink your coffee and come down when you've finished. We need to get ready to open."

I found the cockstrap in my trouser pocket when I got dressed, then I hung my collar on the hook before I went down to the shop. It was a strange feeling to go back to normality.

It was an average day in the shop, yet not. I kept getting random erections and flash thoughts. My hole was still quite sore too, which didn't help. A physical reminder of the fucking I'd taken. I kept hoping Phillip would send me upstairs on some chore so I could strip and try my collar on. Maybe even find someone there waiting to use me in some way.

The collar seemed to have changed everything. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I hadn't called my mother the previous evening. It was unlike me not to let her know when I was going to be late or staying out. I asked Phillip if I could use the phone which he was fine with.

Having a normal conversation with her while I was naked and in my collar was quite a bizarre sensation. I couldn't stop myself wondering how she would feel if she knew. It felt wrong and disrespectful. I'd been naked when I'd called her from Phillip's in the past, but this time I'd used her as an excuse. All for the chance to try my collar on again. I mentally chastised myself, making a promise not to do so again.

When I got back downstairs I saw Phllip serving Carol. Shit!. I'd forgotten about Gary asking me to call that evening. I hung back so she didn't see me and waited for her to leave before I went over to Phllip.

"Carol was just in," he informed me. "She asked about you."

It was quiet enough for me to explain everything and tell him I was worried about it. He just said if I didn't want to call I shouldn't bother. He was confident he knew what was going on, but I shouldn't put myself under any pressure. "You'll know when you're ready," was all he said. It seemed a sensible attitude so have, so I pushed it to the back of my mind.

Some time during the afternoon, around 4pm, a lad came in to the shop. I'd seen him before. I guessed him to be in his 20's. I couldn't really tell. He was tall and quite fat with blond hair. Whenever I'd seen him he always wore the same thing. T shirt, loose fitting jogging type bottoms and trainers. That day was no different. He wasn't good looking and he rarely said much.

The one thing that intrigued me was the size of his buttocks. Even in the loose bottoms he wore, it was easy to see. I watched him as he went about his shopping. At one point he bent over to get something from one of the lower shelves and his joggers stretched over his cheeks and I found myself mesmerised. It was a seriously big arse and my cock reacted.

I got caught up serving someone else and by the time I'd finished he was talking to Phillip. Nothing unusual about that really. Phillip talked to a lot of his customers, especially if they were regulars.

I served someone else and the lad was still chatting with Phillip. I got the feeling they knew one another quite well and I made a mental note to ask Phillip about him. More than anything because I couldn't take my eyes off the lad's rotund cheeks filling out those jogging bottoms. My cock was fully hard as my mind worked overtime imagining what they might look like naked.

Then I noticed Phillip touching his arm as they talked. I guess to anyone else it would have looked quite innocent, but to me it didn't. The strange thing was how it made me feel. I was never the jealous sort and that's still the same today, but I couldn't deny I felt it a little. I also felt a huge rush of excitement and my erection seemed to double in strength. It was the thought that Phillip might fancy the lad that excited me so much. I knew it instantly.

It also hurt. Only the previous evening he'd told me how lucky he felt to be with me and now I was watching him seemingly flirting with another guy. It was difficult for me to understand. I didn't really fancy Phillip, just what he did for me and his cock, but we did have a relationship of sorts. Plus, he'd never shown an interest in anyone else in front of me before like that. I told myself I was just being silly, that I was being hypocritical. Why shouldn't he fancy another guy? I did and he never had a problem with it, so why should I?

What I couldn't deny was the absolutely raging erection I had.

I had to serve another customer and by the time I had both Phillip and the lad had disappeared. Shortly afterwards the lad arrived at the till and I went through the motions of serving him. He smiled but we didn't really talk and then I watched his arse as he left.

The rest of the shift passed without anything else happening, but I couldn't take my mind off the lad and what I seen, or thought I'd seen.

After locking up I went upstairs, got undressed, put my cockstrap and collar on and presented myself to Phillip who was sitting behind his desk. He told me to bend over and grip my knees. He sounded very firm. He stood up and then applied some lotion to my cheeks and checked my anus.

"Your cheeks look a lot better David," he explained. "I can barely see any marks, but your arsehole looks tender so I'd suggest you don't let anyone fuck you for a few days."

It wasn't what he said, but the way he said it that was different. His cock and balls were already out of his trousers when he moved in front of me to rest against the desk. His scent was strong.

"On your fucking knees boy and worship the prick that owns you," he hissed down at me.

I actually shook as I knelt down and began. Everything seemed to have changed and I guessed it was all to do with the collar. He actually seemed harder than I'd ever seen before. As if everything had been leading up to this.

I genuinely felt like he owned me. My brain seemed to struggle to separate fantasy and reality. It felt real and although I was absolutely rock hard, it frightened me.

For 20 minutes or maybe longer I worshipped his thick cock and his huge balls as I listened to a barrage of verbal humiliation.

Things like "You dirty fucking slut" and "You're nothing but a fucking cockslave" or "I own you now you cunt and I'll fuck you at will boy" all flooded out of his mouth. For the final 5 minutes or so he was brutal and fucked my head like an object. It was a full on assault.

I felt deeply used, humiliated and degraded but I spunked off all the same. When he finally ejaculated I think it was his largest amount and he continued his humiliation while making me clean his cock.

Then it was suddenly over and he told me to leave. Just like that. As if I meant nothing.

The walk home was a blur. My emotions were screaming at me. I virtually ignored my mother when I got home and went straight upstairs to my bedroom.

I was in turmoil and I didn't fall asleep until about 4am.

I hated myself.

I hated what he had done.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...