This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 26

Story Info
Phillip and Mr Smith show me what it’s means to be a slut.
3.7k words
4.79
4.3k
9

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My journey continues. As always I'd like to thank everyone who has read, commented, voted, PM'd me or added as a favourite. All names and locations have been altered to maintain anonymity.

I felt light headed as I began to come down from my orgasm. I blinked my eyes, trying to refocus. There was cum on Mr Smiths right shin and both of his feet. A lot of cum. I was still holding on to his huge cock and it was only then that I realised Phillip was naked. He rarely got naked. He smiled at me. "I think you need to clean that up David."

For the briefest moment I was confused until he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my face down onto Mr Smith's left foot. Without time to compose myself, I let go of the cock in my hands and was rapidly licking up my cum. "Make sure you get in between the toes slut," Mr Smith's voice drifted down as he lifted his foot to assist me.

The deep humiliation of my actions kept my cock stiff. Fuck! This was another new level for me. Feet were one of my pet hates. I genuinely disliked feet. Always had. They repulsed me. I didn't even like people going near my own feet. In many ways this was more humiliating for me than rimming him. I wondered if Phillip knew how I felt about them. I was confident I'd never told him, but the way he'd smiled made me feel differently.

They were hairy too, but at least they didn't smell. His toenails were well maintained and the skin was quite soft. I could even say they weren't ugly. God, I actually started kissing it as I licked and sucked my juices from it. Then I sucked each toe individually, making sure I thoroughly cleaned between each one as I did. The musky taste intermingled with my cum was quite surprising. Not at all unpleasant, but the humiliation I felt was strong. What I always thought would be a disgusting act was turning me on.

After finishing his left foot I actually lifted the right one to my mouth. What the fuck was happening to me? As I worked my tongue between his toes I felt Phillip's hand on my bottom. He was massaging lubricant around my hole, then using 2 fingers to push the gel inside me. He began to work me open as I continued the task of despunking the foot in front of me, just as I had done with the first one.

"Don't forget my shin slut," he called down to me.

I purposely knelt lower and pushed my buttocks up to give Phillip better access, then proceeded to lick and suck the remaining cum from Mr Smith's shin. The hairs on his legs made it harder to do, as did the sensations I was experiencing as Phillip worked on my anus.

When I finished I raised myself so I was on all fours, my back forming an inward curve as I automatically began to push back on the fingers inside me. I could feel the lubricant running from my hole and down my perineum to my scrotum. He was finger fucking me gently, but deeply. Twisting and turning his fingers as they pushed slowly in and out.

I bowed my head, looking down at Mr Smith's feet, my hands and the cum that squirmed through my fingers. My cheeks still burned from the spanking. The taste of Mr Smith's arse, his feet and my own cum on my tongue. Phillip's fingers. Humiliation. Pain. Pleasure. It was sensory overload. I couldn't focus my mind. I closed my eyes and tried to regain some kind of composure. It didn't work. It was all too much.

When I reopened them Mr Smith was sitting in front of me with his legs wide open. Leaning back on his hands, he was shuffling his body towards me, his huge log like cock swaying from side to side as he did. He positioned himself with his knees raised either side of my shoulders and relaxed against his outstretched hands, looking down at me. His cock came to rest on his groin, reaching way beyond his naval.

I could smell him. The musky scent invaded my nostrils as I took in the sight before me. I still couldn't believe what I was looking at. The veins were just the same on the underside of his shaft as they were on the top. Hapazardly running in all directions. They looked thicker though. I was particularly drawn to one that started at the tip of his foreskin, running down in a wavy pattern towards the base, before splitting into a fork. It was huge. Nearly the width of my little finger, swollen and engorged.

A thick trail of milky fluid had spilled out and was tracing the line of it, ending in the bush of black hair that covered his balls. They weren't as big as Phillips and I could just make out the tight, dark skinned scrotum beneath the hair. It glistened with precum, droplets clinging to individual strands of his wiry pubes. The word grotesque still felt appropriate, yet it was utterly beautiful.

I think he knew the effect it was having on me. He knew I was mesmerised and sat there allowing me the chance to take it in. As if on cue he contracted the muscle and I watched, almost hypnotised, as it lazily lobbed forward and back. Again he did it and another spillage of milky precum began its downward trajectory along that huge vein.

"You like that slut?" he murmured softly, teasingly.

I nodded my head, completely entranced as the fingers inside my arse continued their slow deep penetration. I whimpered. I moaned. Unable to form actual words.

Another lazy bob of the weighty cock proving it was indeed real. I looked up at him. His white toothed smile actually seemed gentle. Caring maybe.

"You can lick it if you like slut," he said softly. I found his accent very sexy. His dark eyes sparkled. His Mediterranean good looks were at odds with the ugly monster sized cock in front of me.

I kissed his balls first, the thick precum sticking to my lips. It tasted much sweeter than my own. Then I licked, matting his hair with my spit. Then I suckled each testicle individually, the pubes filled my mouth, tickling my tongue. Then I took both in my mouth and gently rolled them, caressing them like jewels. My nose dragged at the base of his cock and I felt his juices wet and thick on my face.

I looked at him with my mouth full. His dark sexy eyes glinted back at me. "Mmmm," he moaned. "That's nice slut. You like my balls in your mouth?"

I nodded again. Pleased that he liked my technique. Proud even. I felt my anus being stretched. It wasn't unpleasant, more uncomfortable to begin with, but was aided by those beautiful eyes looking at me worshipping him.

The stretching continued. The feeling was intense. I could feel my own cock leaking but nothing else mattered to me. All that mattered was him. Mr Smith. I had no idea what Phillip was doing or how many fingers were inside me. He was still gentle. Still slow and deep. Still twisting and turning. Fuck it was bliss.

"Suck them harder slut," he encouraged.

I sucked harder, but still careful. I didn't want to hurt him. He moaned down at me. His eyes still fixed on mine. "You know how to pleasure a man slut," he smiled. "Can you feel how full they are?"

Fucking hell! Right at that moment I was in love with him. Love is maybe too strong a word. Lust maybe, but it felt like love. Whatever the feeling was it washed over me, bathing me with warmth. His scent. His eyes. His balls in my mouth. The continued stretching from Phillip's expert hands. It all enveloped me. They could ask me to do anything and I knew I would.

I muffled my answer. I wanted him to know I was willing to humiliate myself by trying to speak with his balls in my mouth. I wanted him to know I was his slut. That his balls belonged there. In his sluts mouth.

My emotions were all over the place. I couldn't control myself. Feelings I'd never experienced were coursing through my body.

He moved a hand and pushed his cock forward to rub it over my cheek. Smearing me with precum. Letting me feel the girth and weight. My sphincter was now completely relaxed. Easily accommodating however many fingers Phillip was using. I moaned, feeling the sound reverberate on the balls in my mouth.

He tapped my cheek with his cock. He didn't have to say anything. I left his balls and he leant back on both hands again. Waiting for my mouth to worship him.

I started on the shaft by licking and kissing it. Lapping up the precum that had continued to run along its length. Running my tongue along the huge vein, coating it in my saliva. Then coated the whole of it in my spit, using my lips and tongue to spread it.

I asked him if I could hold it, remembering what Phillip had taught me only a few weeks earlier. He smiled at me and just nodded his head and held my gaze as he complimented Phillip on his training.

"I told you he's a natural," I heard him say as he continued to ream my anus. "I've barely had to do anything with him. He fucking loves a prick in his mouth."

His words made me feel proud and my cock was beginning to bounce. Was it right to feel proud to be a cocksucker? Shouldn't I be ashamed? It was a constant battle to accept I enjoyed it. That I loved the taste of a cock. That I couldn't stop the perverted thoughts I had of men doing exactly what Phillip and Mr Smith were do to me right at that moment. It felt what I was doing was right, when any normal man would be ashamed and that shame just drove me on to do more.

I gripped the base of his cock and pulled it towards face. I looked down at the thick pool of precum gathered inside his foreskin and dipped my tongue inside. Looking up at him I attempted to wrap my lips around the tip. Jesus. Even that one inch had my mouth stretched out. The thought that I was being stretched at both ends caused an ache in my balls. What a dirty fucking slut I was.

I sucked all of that sweet sticky fluid into my mouth and savoured it, making sure Mr Smith watched me gulp it down and lick my lips. Then I wrapped my lips back around and forced as much of him in as I could, losing my vision slightly as I lost the ability to breath. I kept my eyes on his, hoping he would enjoy the sight of my mouth being so obscenely stretched. Willing him to acknowledge what a whore I wanted to be for him.

I lifted off and went straight back down, filling my mouth with 4 or 5 inches of that huge cock. Unable to actually suck because I literally had no ability to. My mouth nothing more than a hole with lips. I tried again until he hit my throat and I attempted to swallow it. Maybe I could get the tip just in my throat?

No, it wouldn't fit. I tried again. Desperately trying to let my throat relax. Just as I felt the tiniest bit of leeway, I felt hands on my hips and Phillip drove his cock into my arse. The movement caused me to lurch forward and my throat choked on about an inch of that fat meat. My eyes watered, but I still kept my eyes on Mr Smith. I couldn't breath. For the first time I couldn't maintain my technique. I could feel my face turning purple as I tried to push it further in, but I had to admit defeat.

Phillip began to fuck me in earnest as I pulled myself up. Strings of throat juice clung to his cock as I tried to get my breath back. Those sexy dark eyes twinkled. "You like gagging on it slut?"

The fucking I was getting was taking my breath away. My cock was bouncing around and precum was spurting out in short shots with every stroke. I went at it again. The feeling that I loved him washed over me again and I wanted to show him just how much. My throat juice actually made it slightly more manageable and my esophagus managed another half an inch. Close enough to feel the tickle of his pubic bush on my nose. I tried again and again but that was as deep as I could take it.

Phillip pulled out. Had he cum? I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure about anything anymore. I'd been spit roasted for the first time. My head was utterly fucked. The feeling of being stuffed in both holes simultaneously was indescribable, but it felt right. It felt perfect. Natural.

I remember apologising to Mr Smith. Sorry that I couldn't take him all the way and the immense satisfaction when he told me I'd done better than most.

"Nobody has," he smiled that beautiful smile. "I enjoyed watching you try slut. Now get on your back."

I was quickly laying in my drying cum as they swapped ends. Phillip hadn't cum after all, his cock was still rock hard, but I noticed he wasn't wearing a condom. Perhaps he'd taken it off. I wasn't sure I cared. This was as close to heaven as I'd come. I looked up at Phillip's huge balls just inches from my face and raised my head to start licking and kissing them. I could taste myself on them. He lowered himself slightly, giving me enough scope to begin sucking on them, one after the other.

My nose was as close to his hairy anus as it had ever been. My senses were on fire. I pushed it closer. I could smell him. I could feel the hair from his crack. I'd never rimmed him. He'd never even mentioned it. I wanted to. I wanted to show him I loved him too. Loved him for this. For what he had arranged. I reached up and gripped his cock and pulled him forward, his heavy sack now on my chin as I began to lick along his perineum. My nose was touching his anus now.

I felt my legs being lifted and passed to Phillip to hold. Then a cushion was placed under my hips. He pulled my legs right back and wide apart. Fuck this was it. My cock was jerking wildly. Lubricant was being smeared around my already stretched anus. I could feel the gaping. The air rushing inside. Phillip shifted forward and I rammed my tongue in his tight arsehole. I realised he must have been squatting above me because his cheeks were spread wide.

He held himself perfectly still as I began to tongue fuck him. What a disgusting slut I was. Fingers probed me, pushing more lube inside. They were talking, but all I heard were muffled words. I counted them, one, two, three fingers pushed inside me. When the fourth pushed in I nearly came. God the pleasure mixed with pain was unbearable. I kept telling myself that Mr Smith had four fingers inside me. Not believing it, yet so aware that it was real.

Phillips hole tasted sour and salty. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. I was about to take that monster cock. I knew it. I feared it. I wanted it. I wanted to be his slut. My hips were jerking uncontrollably as I felt the fingers pushing in and out. Much faster than when Phillip had stretched me. Phillip ground down on my tongue. "You really are a dirty fucking slut David," I heard him say. Yes I was. Oh fuck. Yes I was. He pulled my legs back further and pushed them down to my chest.

Then I felt it. The head of that grotesque cock nudging against my hole. Sliding up and down. Gently pushing. Opening me up. Phillip sat on my face, smothering me as the first inch prised me open. I could actually feel the foreskin roll back.

Nothing they had done prepared me for what happened then. After holding it there for a few moments another push. Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! I was being ripped open. I could barely breath let alone cry out. I could hear my own muffled moans pounding through my head as the cock slid in another inch. I was panting. Trying catch my breath. The pain was a shock. Then it popped inside and he started to rock in and out. With each inward thrust he went a little deeper.

The whole of my rectum felt full. Jesus. I was going to cum, I was sure of it. God, the pain. Another thrust, followed by another and another. I tried to squirm, but couldn't move. The sensation of being impaled was overwhelming.

This couldn't be right. I was already full to the brim or so it seemed, but yet another thrust went deeper until I felt his pubic hair resting fully against me. He stopped. Yes, now I was indeed impaled. Everything went hazy and I thought I was about to blackout. Phillip lifted off me and I gulped air in.

He shifted position and his cock pushed into my mouth. I was positive then that he hadn't worn a condom. I recognised the taste. I didn't care. The cock in my arse remained motionless. I truly was taking it to the hilt. The realisation sent me into spasms. I tried to stop my hips moving but I couldn't. I felt like I'd been split apart. Phillip started to fuck my throat and Mr Smith began to fuck my arse. Within a few seconds I came. I was sobbing as I felt huge jets of cum landing on my chest, neck and face. My sphincter tried contracting but the sheer girth of the cock in me made it impossible.

The strokes got longer and faster. Harder and deeper. Long deep thrusts that literally forced even more cum from me. Phillip held me down so tightly I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. The pain began to fade, replaced now with sheer pleasure. They seemed to work in unison. My throat got filled at the same time as my arse. It felt as if they were ramming me onto one another. Sandwiched between their cocks.

"This is what it's like to be used like a slut David," Phillip told me. The words just a distant noise. I felt high. As if I was floating. Drifting in and out of consciousness. I was being fucked into oblivion. I was sure I was still cumming, although I couldn't be certain, but that's how it felt. Like one continuous orgasm. I'd lost control. There was nothing in my head other than the feelings I was experiencing.

Phillip came first. flooding my mouth with spunk. I didn't even have to ability to swallow properly. I could feel it leaking from my mouth and dripping from his cock onto my face. His balls mashing it into my skin. When he took it from my mouth I could hear someone moaning. Whimpering. I thought it was Mr Smith initially, then realised it was me. I sounded like a girl. Feminine moans filled my ears.

My hips were bouncing on the rebound with every piston like thrust. Mr Smith moved forward and Phillip let go of my legs. They rested on his shoulders and I was gazing onto those beautiful eyes. I raised my arms and wrapped my fingers behind his neck. I really wanted him to kiss me. The feeling of love filled me again. Should I be feeling like that? I was confused surely. This man was using me. Why would I love him?

"Are you enjoying my cock, slut?" he asked without breaking stroke. I nodded my head and bit my lip as he drove in even harder. I was his slut. His object. His fuckmeat. I was anything he wanted me to be.

"My balls are very full," he grinned that dazzling grin.

"I love you," I told him. Fuck, what was happening? Why did I say that? This wasn't making love. Maybe I just loved him for giving me what I wanted.

Instead of being shocked or upset he told me to tell him again.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," I repeated as he hammered into me. Not just to him either. I was looking at Phillip too. I'd also thought the same with Lewis. To actually vocalise it scared me though. I'd never told anyone that I loved them.

"Fuck," he cried out. His beautiful eyes narrowed and his face contorted. He jammed his monster cock in me right to the hilt. I could actually feel it swell and then warmth as his cock pulsed inside me. Oh fuck. He was spunking inside me. The warmth spread through my rectum. I definitely came again then. I could feel it splash. I could feel my muscle contracting.

After a few long but purposeful thrusts, his face relaxed and his dark eyes looked down at me. I had cum on my back, cum on my face, cum in my mouth, on my neck, chest, stomach and groin......and now I had my arse full of spunk too. His spunk. The first man to truly seed me.

He kept his cock jammed inside me until my involuntary contractions finally subsided and my body stopped shaking. It felt like I was subconsciously trying to squeeze every last drop from him.

Fuck! If this is what it feels like to be used like a slut, I wanted more. A lot more.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...