All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 27'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy10 months ago

Love your writing so much. Even though you say it didn't contain much sex, it's the emotional and psychological discovery & acceptance of your sexual needs and tastes that still makes this a very hot chapter. I could so easily have been the utter slut that you were at a young age but didn't have the opportunity or nerve to accept my slutiness until I was in my mid 30s, and fully embrace it until my mid 40s. Then I went a bit off the rails and couldn't get enough of anything and everything, and particularly enjoying being controlled, dominated, exhibited, restrained, tortured, edged, etc. Basically the centre of any sexual activity going. Yeah! I'm an utter SLUT!!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

DevonCowboy's first couple sentences mirror my feelings about this story as well. And although I too didn't embrace the sluttier side of my nature until after I was widowed at age 40, I can still empathize with David and understand the turmoil that he's going through now as he discovers more about himself. As always, I'm looking forward to the next great chapter of David's journey to self-realization.

Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1onStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on10 months agoAuthor

@DevonCowboy.

Your comments are always much

“Basically the centre of any sexual activity going.” is the perfect way to describe what it is to be a slut.

Thanks again

Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1onStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on10 months agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer

Thanks for the positive comments. As always, it’s great to know you enjoy my writing and I always appreciate reading what you have to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.