All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 28'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

Mm! That was an emotional roller coaster for me as well as it was for you! As much a as you've enjoyed everything Philip has introduced you to be lacks the warmth and respect that Cecil has for you. But this is just one day in your life experience, and no doubt you'll turn my thoughts upside down. As you are with sex ( as am I ), I can't get enough of your story telling.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

WOW! Well, I'm not dumbstruck like David was, temporary as that might be. I am however sitting here with so many thoughts swirling around in my head after reading this emotionally charged chapter. I'm not at all surprised by his blowup directed toward Phillip and Coach, but I am that it didn't also include Lewis considering his recent treatment of David. But perhaps their relationship is different because there's also a long friendship involved. Running into Cecil when he did seem to have come at a good time for David, allowing him time to collect his thoughts. At this point in the story, I'm not sure where this is heading as far as Cecil, Phillip or even Lewis is concerned, but it definitely looks like Coach is out of the picture now. Once again, you've written another great chapter that leaves me wanting to know more about this very likable young man.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the description of the moment when Cecil unloaded into his mouth with the those quick individual spurts of cum..a cocksucker’s reason for existing..just beyond hot

JT

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i think it'd be nice to see some exhibistionsm with the coach, just a suggestion though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES