This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck.....fuck.......fuck. My mind was scrambled, but I looked down. "Oh yes," I said rather breathlessly. "I see what you mean Cecil."

The intensity was rising by the second. "Your cock has distorted the material to such a degree that I'd guess maybe two thirds of the shaft is quite visible, wouldn't you agree?"

My brain was screaming for him to just touch me or take me out. I was twitching uncontrollably as precum continued to leak, the flimsy material looked sodden at the tip.

I was physically trembling as I answered. "Yes I'd have to agree Cecil. That could be embarrassing."

He looked back up at me smiling. "Luckily the water would disguise your precum, which I've observed is extensive. You seem to be very excited."

It was all I could do to stay upright. "Yes, I think you might be correct Cecil."

"Hmmm," he continued his mental torture. "I can only assume that my observations regarding the size and tightness of your trunks has caused a somewhat extreme reaction David."

Please, please just fucking touch me, my head was screaming. "Yes, it has Cecil."

I started to tremble harder. So hard in fact, that my knees began to feel weak.

"Should I remove them? You seem as if you'd enjoy displaying your young hard cock to me David."

I was desperately trying to remain in the charade, but my urgency to be exposed was unbearable.

"Yes Cecil," my voice was trembling and quiet. "I'd really like you to do that."

He bent forward and slipped my trunks to my ankles in one swift movement, leaving my erection to spring back and fling precum from the tip. I stepped out of them as he stood upright.

"My oh my David," he smiled as he began to tweak and pinch my nipples. "I have made you hard haven't I?"

I was panting. Short breaths as I revelled in his play. I felt harder than I'd ever been. He leaned forward and took my left nipple in his mouth, sucking and gently biting.

"Oh fuck Cecil," I gasped as he moved across to the other nipple. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. He stopped just when I thought I was about to lose control.

"You mustn't cum yet David," he said as he unbuttoned his shirt, dropping it to the floor.

"No Cecil," I panted and watched him undo his trousers and remove them. The bulge prominent in his white Y fronts.

"Why don't you kneel down and remove my underpants David. I think you'll find I'm equally as excited as you."

I was on my knees without even realising I'd moved and reaching for the waistband, I pulled them down. Just as I remembered, his big cock was thick, jutting out from the thick mass if gray pubic hair. His huge balls looked tight and the large glans shone in purple glory. He smelled of chlorine and musk as I pushed my face against him.

"Lets get it in your mouth David," he said, sitting down on the edge of the mattress opening his legs. Gripping my hair, he pulled to forward and forced himself into my mouth and then my throat in one movement. My face pushed against his groin and my nostrils filled with wiry hair.

"That's a good boy," he cooed down at me. "Get Cecil's thick cock in your throat like a good cocksucker."

As with the first time he moved my head rather than waste the effort to move himself. Long slow movements to the tip of his helmet, then smoothly down to the base. He controlled me and I let him.

"Don't cum David," I heard him tell me as he continued to fuck my head up and down his cock. My eyes watered as my spit drooled over his huge balls. His movement increased in pace.

"I'd almost forgotten how good a cocksucker you are," he groaned.

With both hands now firmly on my head, he sped up. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't have been able to stop the onslaught as his girth pounded my throat. I was lost and close to cumming. His voice droned in my ears. My vision gone. My breathing lost the rhythm, causing me to choke.

"You have the best mouth I have ever had David," I vaguely heard him say, ignoring my choking.

"Oh fuck David. Cecil's going to spunk right into your belly....that's a good......good boy.......yes......here it comes David," he growled deeply as he shoved my head down and held it firm. I could feel it twitch and then pump. One, two then three long spurts directly into my stomach before he pulled my head up and shot another two thick spurts of his cream into my mouth, coating my tongue.

"Suck it down David," he told me as I gulped. "Oh yes, that's right. Get it all out."

How I managed not to cum was beyond me, but I continued suckling on Cecil's thick cock until he was dry. He pulled me up and kissed me deeply, his long thick tongue swirling around my mouth.

"I love tasting my cum in someone else's mouth David," he grinned mischievously. "Now, I think we should relieve you too. Stand up facing the bed."

He shifted away and placed the towels on top of his quilt and moved behind me. With his softening cock pushed against me he reached around and took my aching cock in his right hand. His free hand moved to my left nipple and he began to tweak and pull it while slowly wanking me. As he did he started to kiss my neck.

"I'm so glad you came back to the pool today," he spoke softly next to my ear. "Can I imagine you chose those trunks just for me David?"

I could barely hold back, the taste of him still so strong combined with his actions had me squirming.

"Yes Cecil, I looked for them especially for you."

"Such a good boy," he continued as his hands worked my body harder. "Are you going to cum for me now? You deserve to you sexy slut."

Oh my God! I felt it rising as the ache in my balls begged for release and when it happened I shot across the bed and onto the towels. Cecil started to slow down after the 6th spurt but I told him not to stop. Another 5 jets of my cum landed on the towels before I finally stopped. He nuzzled my neck until I stopped trembling.

"You've given me quite a lot to clean up David," he joked. "I'll get the towels while you get your face washed and then I'll drop you home."

In his car we were just like 2 friends. He joked and chatted all the way and showered me with compliments. Cecil didn't just chuck me to one side. No, he made me feel good about myself. He'd tantalised me and excited me. We'd played a little game that used my kink for exhibitionism. No verbal humiliation or name calling, well not much and he'd taken the trouble to make sure I was satiated at the end. It had felt so much more intimate than with Phillip. I wished I'd gone back to see him sooner.

When he pulled up outside my house he asked me if I still had his number, which I confirmed I had.

"Please call me anytime David," he said. "Even if it's just to chat."

I told him I would as he held my thigh. "I won't push you David, but I do hope I'll see you again soon. I really enjoyed our little game today."

What a wonderful morning I'd had. An easy meeting with a nice older man who actually wanted me for what I was. Gentle during the build up, but firm when he needed to be and I couldn't deny he had a lovely cock. He had made me so happy after the way Phillip had treated me.

I got on with my afternoon, but I needed to work out how to tell my mother that I was unemployed. I was sure she would be ok with it, especially knowing how she felt about Phillip, but I wasn't. Anyway it was too late now so I'd just have to face up to it.

Just around 3pm the the telephone rang and when I answered it was Lewis. He must have been calling from the shop and I guessed why. So after the usual greeting he got straight to it.

"He wants to talk to you mate." he started, so I told him I wasn't interested. It then became discussion with him almost pleading in Phillips behalf, which just upset me more. If it was so important, why hadn't he called me himself? Lewis told me he'd offered, thinking I'd be more receptive to him than Phillip. So he continued to cajole and plead until I finally gave in.

Fuck him!

Fuck me for being so gullible too.

I got there just after 4 and Lewis said to go straight up. "He's been on edge all day Dave," he told me.

Fuck him!

I got to the top of the stairs and noticed the collar still hanging from the coat hook. That in itself made it even worse, so I collected it and walked down to the living room. He was sat behind his desk. I threw the collar down.

"You can fucking well forget about that," I said.

Listen Da......" I stopped him in his tracks

"No you listen," I snarled. "For the last however many weeks I've let you spank me, belt me, fuck my face, shave me, fuck my arse and let your friends do much the same thing. Then when you think you've got me you treat me like a dirty fucking rag that you could spunk in and throw away."

I continued before he could respond.

"On Saturday night you hurt me you dirty old bastard!" I was almost screaming. "You really humiliated me. I trusted you and you treated me like I meant nothing. You couldn't even fucking wait before you got another slut up here could you."

I hadn't meant to get so emotional, but I ended up in tears anyway.

"Did you fucking groom him as well!" I shouted through my tears.

He just sat and looked, calmly waiting for the tirade to subside.

"Have you finished?" he asked evenly. I nodded my head. I felt empty of anger and just stood there snivelling.

"I have always been honest with you David, right from the start," he began. "Yes, I was a little devious at the start, but I told you and you accepted what I said. Everything we have done has been with your agreement. You may not have been sexually experienced, but you're an adult and I've always told you that you had a choice."

I couldn't deny that.

"Just like you I enjoy variety, but unlike you when I include other people I do so with the intention of introducing you to them at some point. How do you expect me to find men to play with us if I don't meet them first," he explained calmly.

He continued.

"The slut you refer to from yesterday, his name is Adrian by the way, is 24 years old, openly gay and actually started talking to me because he was knew I was also gay and is attracted to older men," adding. "But I initially put him off because I'm with you. One thing led to another and last week I told him I'd only play with him if it included you too. If that's what you call grooming, then so be it."

He caught me by surprise with that.

"What you saw yesterday was us getting to know one another and a little test of his willingness, because like you David, he is also submissive and an exhibitionist."

I was completely sideswiped when he told me that.

"I haven't fucked him and he hasn't sucked me off. He hasn't even seen my cock," he furthered. "Everyone who has been included in what we do has been a long term play partner of mine except for Adrian. I needed to vet him to make sure he would be suitable. That's all it was. Since you and I met I haven't actually done anything with anyone else, except for Tracey."

I was beginning to feel a little ashamed by then and perhaps flattered. I really didn't think he'd stopped meeting other men. That wasn't why I was upset really anyway.

"The simple fact is, I love you David," he told me, his eyes betraying his calmness. "But I know you don't feel the same way and I know that eventually what we do together will come to an end. I've said that before and I haven't lied when I've told you I intend to make the most of our time together."

I was struck dumb. Had I just heard him say he loved me?

"So, knowing all of that and what I've leaned about you, I decided to try and give you as much experience as I could. To give you a safe space to explore and to hopefully accept what you are without judgement.....and I won't deny I have selfishly taken what I could too," his voice shook a little. "I guess my thoughts were that if that if I couldn't love you emotionally, then I could at least love you sexually."

Wow. Whatever anger I'd felt had been replaced with shock as I tried to take it all in. He answered my next question before I could ask it.

"I know I upset you on Saturday evening David," he began. "I was stupid and I made a mistake. I admit I was attempting to push your limits, but I was also jealous of how you'd reacted to Mr Smith. I'd struggled with that most of Saturday and I let my feelings get in the way. There are so many things that I could say, but I'm genuinely sorry for the way I treated you. I'll understand if you still want to leave, but I don't want you to."

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter...

12