This Changes Everything

Story Info
The night that changed it all.
2.7k words
4.23
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both knew something was happening as they sat in the cab on the ride to his Aunt's empty house, but they didn't know what.

Their relationship was on the brink of an eclipse. Whatever was coming, they would ever be able to go back after this.

Though they had kissed before, kind of made out even, this was different. The whole night felt different.

They had always had feelings for one another. The first time they met, something sparked. But neither ever had the nerve to say it out loud. It had been years. They could talk about anything, except for this.

They pulled in the driveway, paid the cab driver, and walked to the door. He found the keys, unlocked it, and led her inside. The house was dark, a blue tinge to everything. They walked inside and he closed the door behind him. "Make sure you lock it", she said. Partly out of anxiety, and partly in case they were disturbed.

He locked the door and walked the few steps over to her. He found her forearm with his hand, and slid it down until their fingers were interlaced. Their hands were a comfortable fit. She looked up at him and shrugged a little and then looked away. He pulled her toward him and put his other hand on the side of her face. His lips found hers in a soft, hesitant kiss. She kissed him back, in a way that told him he made the right move.

She hadn't seen this night coming. She thought they were just going to hang out like they always did. Often late, alone. Tonight he took her to a bonfire with friends of his that she didn't really know. She hadn't hesitated when he asked. They sat around the fire and had a few drinks, before calling a cab. Feeling good, but in control.

He had told her ahead of time they could stay at his Aunt's, that no one would be there so they'd have the place to themselves. She was excited and nervous, but didn't let herself get too imaginative.

They had spent very late nights together before and nothing had ever really happened. They always inched closer, barely moving in, until they'd finally be snuggling at the end of a movie, but then he'd walk her home. Never talking about it. Neither of them making any real move.

Tonight she didn't know how she was going to handle it. Sure, they had kissed before, but she wasn't sure what else to expect.

When she returned the kiss enthusiastically, he moved his other hand around to the small of her back, pulling her in closer and pressing his body against hers.

When their lips parted, he asked her if she wanted a drink. "No, I'm okay" she replied, just a little breathless. They separated and walked in opposite directions around the dining room table. By the time they got to the other side they both knew they wanted more. "Where should we sleep?" she asked. "The bedroom is over here" he replied and gestured toward a half-opened door, walking towards it as he spoke. She followed him through the doorway, and as soon as they were through, their bodies met again in the dim of the streetlight.

They both went in for the kiss this time, things feeling more certain. She wasn't great at communicating her feelings about this kind of thing, and neither was he. But their bodies felt sure.

They made their way to the bed, their lips barely parting as he guided her down. She pulled him onto her, lifting her head to meet him with her hands on either side of his neck, fingers at the nape of his neck, thumbs along his jawline. They rolled onto their sides, facing one another.

His top hand traced along her shoulder and down her arm to hold her hand again, his other hand already gently but firmly on the side of her face. He looked into yer eyes. He kissed her again. Slowly this time. "I've been waiting for this" he whispered, "waiting for you". She smiled and gently kissed him back. "Me too" she replied softly.

They kissed again, this time more forcefully, their bodies pressing together, legs intertwined, hands beginning to wander. They were both getting hot. She ran her hand over his chest, down over his stomach, and grazed over his jeans. His cock was hard.

She had a routine and, though she didn't want to, she fell into it. Her feelings were complicated, in a lot of ways. She'd rarely let anyone pleasure her. She would start something, then get anxious, then just give them head to satisfy them and leave. It worked, and she never had to be too vulnerable. And she was often praised for her skills, so they always felt good at the end, even though she felt empty.

She massaged his package slowly and gently before sliding her hand up to his belt. She slid the belt out of the buckle and pulled it firmly in the opposite direction to release the prong. She could do it easily with one hand. His belt came loose and she undid the button of his jeans with a twist. She found the tab of his zipper. She pulled it down, then moved her hand back up to his belly. She slid her fingers under the waistband of his boxers, running them through a tuft of pubic hair, then back out again.

She put a hand on either side of his body and pushed herself up onto all fours. She kissed him again. "I'll be right back" she whispered in his ear.

She leaned back so she was kneeling on the bed.

She tucked her hands into his boxers at the hips and pulled his jeans and boxers off, running her hands down his legs as she went. Once his pants had dropped to the floor she ran her hands back up his legs, up over his hips, as she lowered herself so her face was in line with the rock hard cock pointing up at his belly. He ran his hand through her hair as she moistened her lips and took the shaft into her wet mouth. With her right finger and thumb around the base, and her three fingers fondling his sack, she began to slowly thrust her mouth along him. Her lips wet, and tongue switching sides with each thrust.

She could feel him pushing his groin toward her, and could hear him moaning softly. She slowly took him out of her mouth, then used her tongue to trace the head, then lick the down the length of him. She stopped at the base to curl her tongue around it, making it wet, before sliding back up and taking him into her mouth again, deeper this time.

He let out a soft groan and whispered her name. He was almost there. She kept the pace, using her neck to thrust her mouth up and down on him, all the while jerking the base of his shaft firmly, and grazing his balls with her fingers.

He let out a moan, louder now, and his hips shuddered as he came into her mouth. She swallowed his warm load, and kept pace with her mouth. He gently grabbed her shoulders to signal he couldn't take anymore.

He grabbed her and pulled her up on top of him. He kissed her deeply, tasting himself in her as their tongues met.

She rolled to his side and nestled into his armpit and gave him time to recover. He kept his arm around her, tracing his fingers on her shoulder.

Normally this would be it. She'd find some excuse, say she had to go, find a way out. But she felt different and it surprised her. She didn't want to leave.

Her pussy was throbbing. She could feel how wet she was and the feeling was only getting more intense. Her inner thighs felt hot and achy. She needed release.

She said his name quietly and he turned his head to look at her. Their eyes met. "I want you to touch me" she whispered.

He didn't hesitate. He kissed her again and ran his hands over her body. First her shoulder, over her chest, paying attention to her breasts, then down over her belly. When he got to her pubic bone he got firm and slow. His movements were deliberate, assertive. First over her pants. A few dips down between her heated thighs. Then he slipped his hand into her panties.

He could tell right away how aroused she was. Her pussy lips were hot. He slid a finger in between them. Slippery and smooth. He slid down until he found her swollen clit. Peeking out of the hood, it was easy to find with her already being so worked up.

He swirled his finger around it and she let out a quiet moan. He slid down further dipping one finger into her wet pussy. "Yes, more" she whispered. He slid another finger inside and curled them toward her pubic bone. she rocked her hips toward his hand in approval.

With his other hand he began slipping off her pants and panties. She helped him with the other side. He threw her clothes into the pile with his. His fingers never leaving her dripping cunt.

With better access now, he pushed his fingers in deeper and pushed them up in behind her clit with every thrust. Her hips pushed back against him. He was kneeling between her legs watching her. She had a breast in one hand, the other gripping the duvet.

He'd often fantasized about touching her, what she'd sound like, what she'd do. His imagination was no match for the real thing. He soaked in the image for a moment before bending down to slip his hungry tongue between her pussy lips. He started down low at his fingers, then slid his tongue up and over her clit. Back down again to circle it this time. He let his lips close around the swollen button, sucking on it while he massaged it with his tongue, never resting the fingers inside her.

Her hips thrusted rhythmically, pushing her pussy onto his face. His short beard was wet with a mix of her juices and his saliva. His chin slowly dripping onto the bed.

She was grinding against him and increasing speed and force. "You're going to make me come" she whined softly as she grabbed his hair and pulled him in.

Her legs tensed around the sides of his head, hips grinding her pussy into his face and hand. He could feel her pussy contracting over and over around his fingers, her thrusting hips finally losing rhythm as she got lost in her orgasm. His tongue never leaving her throbbing clit.

Her body relaxed. Her legs fell open. He suckled on her clit a few more times just to make sure. She let out a shy laugh and he lifted his head and looked in her eyes. He kissed her pussy lips, then her mound, then each of her thighs, before she let out a little groan as he pulled his wet fingers out of her pussy, while it contracted, trying to keep them in.

He crawled up to meet her on the pillow.

She took a few minutes to catch her breath.

When she finally came around she noticed him looking at her and she felt embarrassed. "Whoa" she said quietly. "Yeah" he replied, with a smile.

She smiled back at him and kissed him softly, slowly.

"I'm hard again" he said. She ran her hand over him and felt it. She took his cock in her hand.

"Do you want to have sex?" he asked, a bit shyly. "No" she replied, quickly, as if it were a reflex.

But she immediately regretted her answer.

"Wait, do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Yes" he said "Not because I thought we would, well.. I always hoped we would.. I mean.. I just wanted to be safe" he explained.

"Then yes" she replied, with a little laugh "I want to have sex with you".

She surprised herself with her answer. She never did this. She always bailed out before things could get this far, but she wanted it. She wanted him inside her.

"Okay" he said, "It's here." He pulled it out of his jean pocket on the floor.

"Let me" she said and took it from his hand.

She stroked his ready shaft a few times before ripping open the package. She pinched the tip of the condom, leaving room for his next load, and rolled it down slowly, stroking him gently as she eased the condom down his cock.

He was kneeling between her open legs, as she sat putting the condom on him.

She laid back slowly, taking off her shirt and bra as she went. Her breasts now fully exposed.

He took his shirt off quickly, barely taking his eyes off her.

He leaned forward, placing his arms on either side of her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked when their lips parted. "I'm sure. I want you." she confirmed.

He kissed her again, both of them more confident, comfortable.

She put two fingers in her mouth, then moved them down make sure her pussy was wet enough. She kept her hand between her legs.

He wet his cock with his own saliva then held the shaft. He put the tip at the opening of her pussy and put a little pressure on her opening. They stayed like this briefly, knowing what was coming next.

They both took a breath.

He pushed himself deep inside her, her wet cunt taking all of him at once, and they both moaned in pleasure.

She reached down lower so she could feel him inside her with her hand. He started slowly thrusting, both of them enjoying every motion.

She moved her hand back up a bit and began rubbing her clit in circles. He watched her work her clit, then watched his cock slide in and out of her.

He let out a grunt and started pumping faster.

She moved her hips in time with his, moaning, matching his thrusts to let him in deeper.

She used her other hand to spread her pussy lips open so he could see better and she could rub harder.

Neither of them could believe what was happening. It felt like a dream. They'd both been holding back for so long, to finally be here felt impossible. They tried to savor every moment.

He started to pull his dick all the way out to the tip, before shoving it back in. She could feel every inch of him with every thrust. He watched as his cock was buried, over and over, in the pussy he'd always longed for.

He put a hand on each of her inner thighs and gently pushed her legs down, spreading her wider, and fucking her deeper. Now impossible

to pull all the way out with his orgasm building.

She lifted her ass just a bit to get his cock at the right angle, waves of pleasure causing her to vocalize with each thrust.

"Uhnnn, I'm going to come" he barely managed. "Me too" she moaned, between heavy breaths.

They crashed into one another, his full weight thrusting his cock into her grinding pussy while she rubbed her clit firmly and furiously. She went over the edge with him immediately behind her. He grabbed her left breast hard as he shot his load into the condom, buried deep inside her pussy. She looked at his face and ground into him as she came, the sound of ecstasy escaping her.

He collapsed on top of her. Both of them breathing heavily in time with one another. Their breath hot on each other's necks. Naked bodies pressed together. She could feel the weight of his body on hers, and they could both feel the weight of their decision. His cock slowly softening inside her, throbbing with each heartbeat.

When they caught their breath, he lifted himself just enough to gently slide out of her. He rolled to the side and slid one arm beneath her so he could wrap both of his arms around her. She nuzzled into him, her hands on his arms. She looked up at him and he met her with a gentle kiss.

When their lips parted, she whispered, "Does this change everything?"

"I hope so" he answered.