This is How We Change the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a blonde and a brunette. The blonde was really pretty, beautiful in a traditional way, while the brunette sat closer to the intersection of cute and hot. The brunette was intense. When she went down on the blonde she was fucking her with her tongue, but she was also fucking her with her eyes. The blonde wore an expression close to pain, and Maddy drifted into a kind of empathic, nervous, embarrassed enjoyment. An oh my god, this is almost more than I can take excitement. She felt it in the pit of her stomach, as if she herself were the blonde and someone was looking at her like that.

Had anyone ever looked at her with that kind of hunger?

In the corner of her eye, she saw movement and couldn't help looking. It was Lyric's shorts, which were bulging and moving as Lyric was jerking herself off at a weird angle, from under the fabric, where the waistband was pulling them tight enough that nothing was really visible.

She turned her head more fully, and when she did Lyric looked back. They didn't say anything. She furrowed her brow, and Lyric looked helpless. She tilted her head slightly toward Lyric's waist, a meaningful dart of her eyes, and Lyric looked surprised. She nodded, and Lyric hesitantly nodded back.

Maddy looked back at the screen, and next to her Lyric pushed down on her shorts just a little, so that her cock stuck out and her balls rested on the waistband. It was all a good size, at first glance. At a second glance, it looked even bigger, but she amended her mental image when she realized how skinny and small Lyric was. It looked large by comparison, but slotted right in above the average she'd encountered in her own time. Two fists worth, she thought.

When she really looked back, focusing on the screen again, the brunette was up to using three fingers on the blonde, heading toward four, and Maddy said, "Oh fuck," about a quarter of a second before Lyric let out tiny little whimper.

This time, when they looked at each other, they had the same expression. A kind of oh you like this too? I'm not alone? The blonde's moaning, combined with the wet sounds coming from the hand stuffed into her pussy, drew both of their attention back to the screen. Maddy grinned, and wanted to say something witty about their shared interests, but now the brunette really was using four fingers and that was enough to empty her head of everything else.

Maddy was a little slower getting started. She kept both hands on her boobs, just playing with her nipples and staring at the TV. Her nipples were amazingly sensitive. She wondered how much of that was due to the drugs, and why she had never thought of taking some and then masturbating before. Hell, just twitching her nipples with a slightly different rhythm and intensity was like music.

Lyric was kicking off her shorts and spreading her legs wider, and Maddy's attention wandered back to her cock. Lyric had a slow stroke, all the way up and all the way down. From the look of it, her grip was iron. Her knuckles were white, and the skin traveled under her hand. It bunched around the head, and stretched up from the base.

Maddy slouched lower into the couch and slid a hand slowly over her abdomen and into her pants. She held her breath when her fingers found the top of her cleft—she was immediately assured that the amazing sensitivity wasn't limited to her nipples. It was like the gummy had stripped away the noise, and she was able to hear her body better than ever. She was so wet it was borderline ridiculous, and she thought the hot brunette might have been able to stuff an astonishing amount of that slim hand into her cunt. She had been staring into space while touching herself, but that thought made her look back at the video.

Lyric might have been the first to reach below the waist, but Maddy was going to get there first. The women on screen had finally broken their hunter/hunted staring contest, and had moved onto a sixty nine with the brunette on top. She couldn't tell whose hands were gripping the blonde's cheeks to pry them apart and whose middle finger was creeping in from the side, heading for the blonde's ass, but it worked, and it worked hard.

The weight had settled deeper into her limbs, and yet she felt weightless. The moans coming from the two in front of her were too much to stay away from. There was something really genuine in their interactions, and in their chemistry. It was what it was, porn, but she knew what it looked like when two people were really into each other, and really into the moment. When the blonde started moaning louder, and the brunette smiled wolfishly, it was just about the most intense thing she'd ever seen.

"Oh shit," she said, feeling that first distant peal down in her core. Her finger had been making a longer up and down slide, always keeping contact with her clit while reaching further on the down stroke, but her touch narrowed along with her focus. The brunette was so intense, so determined...

...and when she leaned in close and sniffed, nostrils flaring, Madalyn's vision went white with stars. A high pitched tone in her ears. It was such a nothing detail, that casual little inhalation, but it was like dropping an anvil on a nearly overburdened camel. It reinforced the mental map she'd drawn where the brunette was chasing the blonde.

This was not always an axis she was interested in, especially not when it was manufactured or contrived, but when it happened naturally? When it came from lust rather than power? Both sides of the pole resonated with Maddy, in fairly equal levels. As her brain was running away with this complicated, abstract chemistry, and her body was in the depths of its throes, she was interrupted by a hand clamping over her mouth. She was incapable of subtle movements just then, and whipped her head toward Lyric dramatically. Lyric was still touching herself, hand pumping faster, but she had her lips pursed and was making a soft shhhhh.

We have to be quiet, she thought. They'll hear us. I want to get away with this.

Her fingers kept going. Even faster. She writhed, body rolling like a wave from her shoulders to her thighs, as she and Lyric stared at each other.

Oh god, we might get caught.

What was fading, what had passed, came rebounding on her twofold. A tingling in her finger, at the tips of her toes, streaking inward to crash into the depths of her. Detonating like a cluster bomb.

She'd managed to roll to her back again, and get her eyes on the screen, before the orgasm was showing on the outside, but she kind of liked that Lyric was watching. It was hot, and felt nice. Lyric's attention had returned to the screen by the time Maddy managed to open her eyes again, and stop stretching like a cat in a sunbeam, but she was definitely closer. Less than an arms length away.

This was distant, though. Abstract. Maddy felt so good, adrift on a sea of happy hormones, and all she could really focus on was herself. When she managed control over her arms again, she piled a few pillows under her head, and flopped back down into the sofa with perfect exhaustion.

Lyric came a few minutes later, when, after sitting on the blonde's face until she came, the brunette got down on her side and kissed her obsessively. If Maddy had to guess, it was when the blonde bit the brunette's lip that did it. The brunette's eyes drifted shut as the pain set in, whole body going limp for one long heartbeat, and then Lyric was doubling in on herself. Her hand drove down into her groin, almost like she'd punched herself, and squeezed so tight that the head of her cock was nearly purple from the pressure. Three spurts, each slightly clearer and less white than Maddy had been expecting, laid a sticky trail on her shirt, with another reaching the tip of her chin and arcing down to her neck. The third had a little less oomph, landing mostly on her solar plexus.

Maddy started giggling, involuntarily, and knew her dimples were showing.

"I don't know what I was talking about earlier," Lyric said, breathlessly, as she stared down out of the corner of her eye at the wet spot on the corner of her shirt.. "I always end up naked anyway."

Maddy kept her crop top on, because she liked the way it laid over her tits when she was on her back. It just felt nice. Her skin was so on that almost every breath was setting off sparks. She didn't think Lyric had meant that she should get naked from the waist down too, but it sounded like a really good idea. She tugged on the waist of her sweats, lifting up on her toes and shoulders to slide it down around the curve of her ass, then kicked lazily until she had freed herself. She spread her legs, lifting one onto the sofa. Air felt magnificent on her pussy, and she purred quietly when she stroked her wet folds slowly.

Near the end of the video, the brunette had taken over completely, and was fingering the blonde again while using her palm to apply flat pressure on and around the clit, her hand so slippery and wet that it was shiny everywhere the light hit it. The brunette leaned in to kiss her but stopped millimeters away. The blonde was staring down at her lips, needing the kiss so bad that it was all she could see, while the brunette was staring at her knowing full well what she was withholding. Keep going, the blonde was saying, oh fuck, keep going, and that's when Maddy came for the second time.

This time, she'd kept the paper thin walls in mind and kept her volume a little lower, even though doing something we're not supposed to had no part in the second one. She was still sliding her feet up and down the calves of the opposite leg, back and forth, when the video faded to black. The actresses were still going, still staring at each other like there was nothing else in the world worth looking at, and Madalyn suspected that the director had needed a prybar to get them apart at the end of shooting.

"Are you getting hungry yet?" Lyric asked, voice slightly slower, and slightly lower.

As if summoned, her stomach rumbled.

"Okay," Lyric said, rolling over onto her back to reach for her phone. "I want cookies."

Maddy watched Lyric's phone, and shook her head. "Are you ordering them?"

Lyric nodded without looking away.

"No," Maddy said, plucking the phone out of her hands and dropping it on the couch between them. "I'll pay. What were you getting?"

Lyric made a looping, "Oooo," sound, and smiled as she put her phone back on the end table. "A tube of cookie dough. Chocolate chip."

"I'll postmates it," she said, announcing the action while doing the same. "And some pickles. I want a pickle."

Next to her, Lyric made a little twitch, and then cackled with her hands over her mouth.

"Yeah, you do," Maddy said, intuiting the response Lyric would have made and smirking at her. "A nice one too." Then she rolled onto her elbow to face Lyric more directly, and said, "Is that okay to say? I don't think I actually know how you feel about that. Your... your cock, I mean."

Lyric bit her lip and nodded. "It's okay. I like it. I'm not getting rid of it any time soon, if at all."

Maddy nodded, appeased, and turned her attention back to her phone. She finalized her order, and as she did Lyric queued up another video. This one was of a trans girl in her shower. Entirely homemade. She stepped in, turned on the water, and then moved back toward the camera. Carefully loosening a tight braid, and periodically turning around enough to glance at her phone. She had a small chest, smaller than Lyric's, but her cock was a good bit longer. And veiny-er. She was, simultaneously, pulling off a kind of precocious cuteness and big dick energy.

"Oh, I could really use something like that in me right now," Maddy heard herself saying.

Before her happily mushy brain realized what she'd said and how it could be interpreted wrong, Lyric said, "I might have something."

It wasn't until Lyric got up, now naked below the waist and hard enough to stand at attention, and headed toward the bedroom, that Maddy really heard what she'd said... and Lyric had just rolled with it. From the sound of it she was opening up the box in the closet that she'd asked Maddy not to look in, and which Maddy hadn't.

"Vibrating or not?" Lyric called.

"Doesn't matter," she purred. A few seconds later, Lyric appeared next to her, holding a dildo that was a little bit shorter than the trans girl on screen, but a little bit thicker, and the dildo had a condom over it that she was just finishing unwrapping. Maddy just looked at it as she took it, but Lyric walked away without making eye contact. "That's so sweet," she said, running her fingertip over the rim at the end of the condom.

"Don't mention it."

Something about the tone of Lyric's voice drew her attention, and Maddy tried to turn around to see, but Lyric was squatting next to, and slightly behind, the couch. Head angled down.

It was strained. Lyric's voice had been slightly strained, and when she stood up she had her hand down below her balls. Back between her thighs.

"Did you just put a toy in?" Maddy said, genuinely fascinated.

Lyric finished standing up, and made a little meep sound as she twisted her hips this way and that. "Mmm-hmm."

"Great minds," she said, as she spread her knees out wide, and pressed the toy to her lips.

Her pussy made a wet, slick sound when she probed the opening with the hard, cool latex-wrapped dildo. It would've been embarrassing if it wasn't so hot, and Maddy rocked her hips when she eased the toy in, little by little. It was big, bigger than François even, and it filled her up in a way that made her eyelids flutter. The trans girl was a bit more performative, alternating between coyly turning away from the camera to hide her front, and turning back to stroke herself with a loose, suds-y grip. Next to her, Lyric was staring forlorn-y, with an almost religious devotion, every time the girl turned away from the camera. She had a cute butt, adorably bubbly, and Maddy felt so proud of herself when she realized that Lyric wanted to fuck this girl. Badly.

It was all so effortless. No tension, just acceptance and pleasure. Easy companionship. At the end of the video, which was much shorter, Maddy said, "She was hot. Has she done anything else?" She had, and Lyric came pretty quick once she started the next one where that same girl was on her back, on the edge of the bed, getting absolutely railed. Maddy liked having the dildo at hand, but hot as the video was, she wasn't close to cumming and was content to just imitate the rhythm.

The delivery guy showed up. Maddy called through the door that she had a cough, so the driver left it outside, and she felt incredibly proud of herself for successfully managing to get the goods without putting her pants back on. Lyric put on a kind of massage video while she went into the kitchen, and it was so fascinating that Maddy found herself just standing in the kitchen, staring, when Lyric came over and took the tube of dough out of her hand.

"This is like an art project," Maddy said, still staring. Both women on screen were naked, while the one gave the other one an increasingly less subtle massage. "They're both so pretty."

"Are you more into girls?" Lyric asked, as she slid the tray into the oven.

Maddy nodded without looking away. "Yeah. Always have been." Then, absently, she added, "Love a good cock though."

They went back to the couch while the cookies baked. Maddy came again listening to the oil-slick schlick schlick of two fingers targeting the girl's clit. She was doing the same, mirroring the speed of it as well as the gentle twist and turn the masseuse was giving the model's left nipple.

"Now I want a massage," Lyric said, playfully.

Next, Maddy wanted to show Lyric one of the few videos she was aware of. Maddy didn't watch much porn, though they had on occasion made a few home videos that qualified for the title, and watched them afterwards. This was one of the few she and Amy sometimes watched, imitating the leisurely pace with a dildo.

In the clip, a woman in stockings was lying on her side. Knees together, pulled up nearly to her chin, with her hips at the very edge of the bed. Arms around the backs of her knees. A man appeared from just off screen, dick at the ready, and pushed slowly into her. Backed out all the way, until only the very tip of his head was touching her. And then all the way back in. As he went, the blonde on the bed gave away little things with her body language. The way her arms tightened and flexed. The way she buried her nose between her knees and whimpered. The way she looked back at him sometimes, out of the corner of her eye, and the way she squeezed it shut when he pushed all the way.

Even though he moved slowly, there was a different kind of building intensity in the way the blonde was reacting. Maddy remembered about the dildo next to her, and managed about three thrusts before cumming again.

Then, they ate cookies.

"You cumming," Lyric said, as they leaned on the counter in the kitchen, "is so hot."

"Really?" Maddy said, a little surprised.

"You do this thing where you're, like, squeezing every muscle, head to toe, but not all at the same time. It's like watching someone speaking in tongues, but with their body."

All she could manage was, "Really?" This was not something she was used to hearing, or had maybe ever heard. Everyone always talked about the way Amy came, which was a much more bombastic and attention-grabbing affair than her quieter, inwardly focused manner. Nobody had ever told her about her orgasm. "What else do I do?"

Lyric said, "You curl your toes, like you're making a fist with your feet."

"Everyone does that," Maddy said, to which Lyric laughed and shook her head. "They don't?"

Lyric broke a cookie apart in her hand, tossed a still-gooey piece in her mouth, and shook her head. She said, "Not in my experience," she said, around most of a mouthful.

Maddy couldn't quite digest the compliment, but she also wasn't in the frame of mind to reject it outright so the words just settled into memory.

The cookies they didn't eat right out of the oven Lyric put on a plate, and the two of them went back to the couch.

"Is it okay if we just watch something dumb right now?"

"Dumb sounds like just about the right pace," Maddy said, smiling in a way that didn't really qualify as a smirk because she just couldn't muster the smugness.

Lyric put on a bad sci fi film about aliens at the bottom of the ocean, and for an hour the two of them laughed and pointed and ate.

"I think I made a little food baby," Maddy said, running her hand lovingly around the slight swell of her belly.

"That's hot," Lyric said, wiggling lower into a slouched position.

Maddy raised an eyebrow, gave her a look, and said, "Once, and this was a few years ago, we had some friends over. The guy was a friend of Amy's, and his girlfriend was pregnant. Like, even before she walked in the door, you could tell she was not having a good day, so while Amy and whatshisface were talking, I helped her get comfortable on a bed and went down on her for almost an hour."

Lyric just stared at her, open mouthed, and started touching herself.

"Don't get me wrong, that's what they were there for. Amy and whatshisface were banging in the kitchen, but I knew she was trying to be loud because she was jealous and competitive, and the pregnant girl was just bellowing. Her belly was so big that, while I was down there, I couldn't see her face at all, but she kept saying keep going so I did."

"Did she cum?"

"Several times," Maddy said, wistfully. "Never had anyone pull my hair that hard, but she had the most beautiful pussy, I swear. All plump, and really sensitive."

1...345678