This is How We Change the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Lyric replied, as she reached for the laptop. "Yours is pretty damn... pretty." Then she held up her finger, and continued, "I'm gonna put on something a little bit out there, okay? Let me know if this is, like, a problem."

"Okay," Maddy said, pronouncing it like a question.

Lyric's idea of a little bit out there was a trans girl with the biggest balls Maddy had ever seen ("She pumps," Lyric said, as if that explained anything) getting a blowjob from a guy. He was handsome, and built, and he took what had to be at least nine inches all the way down. The trans girl came in his throat once ("I love the sound of gagging as long as its someone else," Lyric said) before getting him to lay down on the bed again, on his back with his head hanging over the edge, and fucking his throat to a second, even louder orgasm. Her balls hung low enough to slap against his cheeks, his nose, his eyes, and his brow, and Lyric zoned out completely while watching this.

Just when she thought she'd learned something, that Lyric had a healthy dollop of top energy, the next video started playing automatically and Maddy was treated to a complete tonal shift; a man with a trans girl bent over the arm of a couch, talking to her about putting a baby in her while he fucked her ass. All that obsessive, aggressive focus slipped away, and Maddy saw a deep and abiding bottom energy, the want to be fucked, in Lyric's distant eyes.

Lyric curled in on herself as she orgasmed, and with a groan that should have had Maddy staring at the walls anticipating which neighbor was going to yell at them, Lyric pushed out the toy that Maddy had completely forgotten was up there. Lyric just laid there on her side, facing away, whimpering and panting.

"Do you want that back in?" Maddy asked. There was no glee in her voice, no hint of liking it for right or wrong reasons. Only genuine inquiry. Her bluntness, and her ability to just ask, to just say the thing out loud, was her most powerful weapon.

Lyric didn't look back, and didn't answer, but Maddy could see the glow in her cheeks as she reached around her hip, grabbed one of her cheeks and pulled, and angled her hip ever so slightly. Opening herself up. Maddy picked up the end of it, nudged it back inside of Lyric, and laid back down. As soon as the toy disappeared, Lyric moved her hand so that it was over her hole. Not completely covering it, though, so Maddy could see her pushing it back out, right up to the point where the tip of it was visible again, before relaxing and letting it sink deeper inside of her.

With Lyric out, and panting, and feeling like she might have one more in her, Maddy took over the laptop and went searching.

"Hmmm," she said, clicking on a couple promising videos before immediately finding something more appealing in the related section below. "No, no, no..."

And then she gasped, eyes widening when she spotted one of a woman in a dress, stockings, and heels, squatting onto a toy that her eyes couldn't believe. It didn't go all the way in, but that it fit at all inside the woman's tiny frame was surely a violation of physics.

"Where is she putting that," Lyric said, from beside her, suddenly paying attention again.

"Exactly what I was thinking." It was happening fast, and it wasn't taking much. "Personally, I need... more time than that... to work up... to a fist." It didn't matter that Lyric had started touching herself again. Lyric, though beautiful, was merely the audience for her unexpected outburst of exhibitionism, a performative-though-entirely-true foray into exposing a little more of herself.

It felt good. It felt really good. Goosebumps on her skin. The smell of her was all over, filling her nostrils with the smell of good, hard sex. Between the two of them, they'd produced enough fluid to choke a boar. Her lips were sore, in the way that only a good fuck can produce. All her muscles felt watery, and tired, and the euphoria was adding just that much more on top of what the gummy had given her almost twelve hours before. It didn't feel like the day could have added up to twelve hours, but her legs were telling her it had definitely been at least thirty hours.

Her legs could not be trusted.

She could tell, as she melted into and became one with the couch, that Lyric was going again, to which she thought, Good for her. She pawed, clumsily, at the blanket folded over the back of the couch, above her head, until she could grab it and throw it over herself. She wanted to trap all the heat and the warmth (which were two separate things), and bask in them for as long as she could.

Lyric came again, and this time when the toy came bouncing out of her it stayed out. Maddy held up the end of the blanket, and Lyric curled in under it next to her. Their legs were touching, very gently, here and there, along the length of their thighs and calves, and Maddy marveled at how hot Lyric's legs were.

"That was good," Lyric said, a few minutes later, repeating herself for either the fourth or fifth time. "Really, really good."

"I haven't felt this good in years," Maddy said. "Years."

"Really, really... really good."

"I'm sorry I was getting in the way of this before."

Lyric just made a sound in her throat. Her eyes were not quite tracking the action that was happening in the episode of Arrested Development she'd put on. "You know that... that one girl."

"Obviously."

Lyric snorted. "The one with the balls."

"Oh," Maddy said. "Yeah. I didn't know that I needed that in my life, but it turns out that watching a girl with balls the size of my fists fuck a dude was just, like..." She made an exaggerated hand gesture, of her head exploding, and laughed tiredly. "Why?"

"I do that, sometimes. Usually."

"What do you mean, usually?"

"On a today," she said, and then both of them snickered.

"On a today?" Maddy repeated, red faced.

"Shut up words are hard."

"On a today!"

"No, I mean, like, a day like this, a cum day."

Maddy's laughter slowed to a stop, and she said, "You do that?"

"I don't... I don't get as big as she can, but I've been bigger than she was in that one."

"What do you mean, you've been bigger?" she asked, incredulously.

Lyric laughed, and shifted. And then shifted again.

"You know what," Maddy said, "Come lay in bed with me. This setup is great for this, but I'm starting to get a crick in my neck."

Nervously, the brunette said, "Uhh."

"I won't start anything," Maddy said. "I promise."

Again, Lyric didn't really respond, but after a minute or so the two of them were curled up in the bed. First, Lyric rolled onto her side, and then Maddy moved in behind her to spoon her, and then Lyric scooted back into her. She laid an arm over Lyric's side, gently cradling Lyric's tummy, and tried to let her brain just spin out how it would.

"So you have a... a pump?"

"A big one," Lyric said. "I can't fill it up, and I probably never will, but it feels good."

"I didn't follow that at all," Maddy said, "but I think I'd like to see that."

Lyric turned her head very slightly, and said, "Next week?"

"Ah," Maddy said, with genuine-if-lazy excitement. "We get to do this again next week?"

Lyric scooted again, even closer, her adorable butt nestling in against Maddy's hips, and her last thought as she drifted off to the most peaceful sleep she'd had in years was Oh, I hope we turned the oven off.

***

15 Jan 2023

They had.

1...345678