All Comments on 'This is How We Change the World Ch. 05'

by AwkwardApple415

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMD10 months ago

Huge thanks to Bramblethorn for their invaluable editing and beta reading. The finished story is greatly improved because of them.

Mushroom_ForestMushroom_Forest10 months ago

This story means a lot to me. Each chapter has been the highlight of my week for the past few weeks. Thank you both for making it; I'm trans and it's hard right now and this is has been a huge comfort

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt10 months ago

Hard for me to read sometimes because Lyric kept breaking my heart. Nobody should hurt that much. Here’s hoping unicorns flourish. Really really good.

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Such a poignantly beautiful story around two uniquely real characters surrounded by believable/knowable supporting cast. How you could not love Lyric and Maddy and their relationship is beyond me. This piece moved/flowed not smoothly by design but inexorably to the karaoke scene — a scene so intensely erotic, so mesmerizing, so beautifully crafted.

TeriLeighTeriLeigh10 months ago

Please continue this story. 💋 I am identifying with both Lyric and Maddy. I'm 63 and just admitted that I want to transition MtF. I've always wanted to be a girl. I can remember always being jelly of my younger sister.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding read, keep up the good work!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

A wonderful story that builds to an emotional climax. One of the best that I've read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Someone else said: "Hard for me to read sometimes because Lyric kept breaking my heart. Nobody should hurt that much."

That, exactly that. Fantastic, but heart breaking, story.

daiblo598daiblo59810 months ago

I agree this is a fantastic but heartbreaking story. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You wrote something really good and really true and I’m proud of you and I loved if.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was heartbreakingly beautiful and achingly heartwarming. Just sharing my appreciation as I wipe a snotty nose, blink a pair of glistening eyes, and smile like someone just emptied my heart and filled it back up again

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you AwkwardMD and Omenainen for such a beautiful, heartbreaking, and relatable story. I cried my eyes out when Lyric and Maddy confessed their love and just thinking about it now and the journey they went on over your five chapters has me tearing up. Thank you for giving us in the trans community a story of euphoria, hope, and love.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan12 days ago

I can’t think of any constructive criticism to add - this story worked for me across the board. Outside my normal, to be sure, but what a great love story.

I must say the ever present fear of discovery and annihilation that is Lyric’s reality is hard reading.

The main characters feel extremely real, and the supporting cast is strong.

Hope someday to read about Lyric’s work as a counselor with at risk youth, or whatever her future holds.

Thanks for a story that was both loving and terrifying. Thankfully this time love wins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardApple415@AwkwardApple415
This is a collaboration account for the stories coauthored by AwkwardMD and Omenainen. In addition to finishing our third major work, Epilogue, our next short story is live! Check out The Most Mysterious Song on Literotica!! To check out our individual stories go here Awkwa...