This is not a Love Story Ch. 15

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
3.5k words
3.89
1.2k
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
58 Followers

Ch. 15

What if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** END OF SEPTEMBER ***

End of September, we flew to Málaga. Denise and some of her co-workers went to arrange the legal side of buying the villa and the building permits and to arrange for the construction company to add two more bedrooms and bathrooms. We would stay in a hotel nearby.

I had given Denise a birthday card with the message that she would get her birthday present in Spain. It drove Denise crazy. She can't handle surprises, and waiting for a birthday present is not her best quality. She declared, multiple times, that she didn't want a present, followed by asking what the present would be, if I could give a hint, or if it would be an idea if she bought a gift for herself. She even checked my suitcase, looking for clues.

The second evening, I asked her to dress nicely for dinner. She put on a beautiful dress, and we went downstairs. The first part of her birthday surprise was waiting in the hotel lobby. I had arranged for Mia, Clara, and Mercedes to accompany us for dinner.

Denise immediately spotted the girls, and much laughter and banter followed.

Clara introduced Mercedes, "Remember when I told you about the girl whose boyfriend left because she stayed with us? Say hi to Mercedes."

I remembered when Clara told me the story. It was in the villa, and the story came awfully close to one of my nightmares. I knew Mercedes from last summer when she did her party trick.

Denise answered to Mercedes, "Did we meet before? You have a familiar face?"

Luckily, Mercedes played dumb, "Not that I can recall," which was untrue. Denise had met Mercedes at the bar on our last evening in Spain last year.

Dinner was fun, and as the only male, I was the biggest victim of raunchy jokes, all in a good and fun way.

After dinner, Denise asked if we had plans for the evening.

Mia answered, "It's time for your birthday present."

Denise gasped, "No. What is it?"

I stood up, took her hand into mine, "Come with us."

They all followed me back to our hotel room. Denise and I sat down on the bed. The three girls sat down on a small sofa on the opposite of the bed.

"Denise, do you remember the one thing you want to do again?"

"No. You can't mean this," turning flaming red.

"Mercedes has this party trick. It worked the first time, do you remember? This time, you can enjoy it, knowing what will come."

She had trouble saying the word. "Squirting?"

"Yes, you told me that you would try it again. Remember? Tonight is your chance."

Denise whined, "No, I don't want the girls to see me like that."

Mia interfered, "Denise, we were all there the first time. Besides, you made Clara wear a buttplug, Mark a chastity device, and on top of that you've abused me all day long.

It's about time Mercedes gives you an attitude correction."

With that, she stood up and walked over to Denise, followed by Clara and Mercedes. She pulled Denise up, turned her around, and took off Denise's dress. Clara pulled Denise forward, took Denise's shoes off, and pushed her back onto the bed. Next, Mercedes stepped forward and started to kiss Denise.

I could see that Denise was taken aback and decided to ask for Denise's consent, "Denise, this is your call. When you don't want to do this or feel pushed, you can stop. Just say 'red' any moment you want to stop."

We waited until she decided, saying with a shy, small voice, "I would like to try it again."

Mercedes's face turned into a huge smile, Mia clapped her hands, and Clara climbed on the bed next to Denise, "We need to get the slut ready."

For the next half hour, we all four focused on Denise. We touched, nibbled, and licked all her sensitive spots. In the process, we removed her underwear. Mia was now sitting near Denise's head, holding her arms tight. Clara was holding one leg to the side and Mercedes her other leg. Denise's pussy was now full-on display, glistering and moist.

"Mark, you have the honor, it's your slut."

I moved forward and started gently to lick her pussy. Denise was moaning. After a short while, Mercedes tapped my shoulder, indicating we should swap places. We were all quiet now, and Denise followed us with her eyes. Mercedes showed Denise her fingers, making Denise gasp, then put two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. Then she placed her other hand flat on Denise's stomach and looked at Mia.

Mia asked Denise, "Are you ready? Do you want Mercedes to continue?"

Denise took a deep breath and nodded, her hand looking for my hand. I held Denise's hand while Mercedes did her party trick. Two of her fingers went inside Denise's pussy, moving fast. Denise started moaning, adding "No, no, no, no," and ending with a loud moan. Mercedes kept going, and then it happened. Denise squirted a big wave.

Mercedes kept petting Denise's stomach, and her fingers kept stimulating Denise, making another wave go out. Denise kept repeating, "No, no, no," when a third small wave hit her.

Mercedes stepped aside, grabbed my head, and pushed me towards Denise's pussy. I took the hint and sucked her clit gently.

"Stop, stop, too sensitive, stop," but no 'red,' so I continued until she shuddered for one more time.

Denise was breathing hard, and we gave her a small applause.

Mia took a picture of Denise, "The slut in her natural habitat."

The girls hugged us and left. I had arranged a separate hotel room for them.

Before they left, I had to ask Clara, "Does Mercedes expect to have sex with you two again?"

Clara was grinning, "All the sacrifices we make."

Yeah. Right, like it was a burden.

I walked to the bed, got on it, took Denise in my arms, and kissed her, "Happy Birthday!"

She smiled weakly, and we fell asleep.

***

"What would you have given me as a birthday present if I had said no?"

"I bought some tickets for a PSV football game as a backup."

That made her laugh hard. Sure, Eindhoven rules, but a game of football? That wasn't something she was interested in.

She smiled, "If you want to, we can go together."

*** OCTOBER ***

We were in bed when Denise started, "Honey, have you thought about it?"

"Sorry, what?"

"Loctober."

"No."

"No is not an argument."

We had this discussion before. When Denise asked me what I hated the most, chastity play was the first thing that popped up. It intrigued Denise tremendously, and with Loctober coming up, she took her chance.

"I want to lock you up."

"No."

"Listen to me. It won't be for the month, but only for one week. I'll tease you until your balls turn blue. You get to worship my body, my breasts, my pussy, and my ass. You know you want to."

"No."

She placed her hand on my dick, "Imagine a week-long feasting on my body with your cock locked up. Wouldn't you want to do that?"

My cock involuntary twitched, making Denise smile, "You want this."

"No, I don't."

"After I unlock your little animal, I'll let you fuck me silly for the whole day. Think of how your first orgasm will be. How much fun we could have with all that cum?"

Shit. My cock twitched again.

"I don't want to."

"Your thingy is small enough to keep it safely in a chastity device. Most of the time, you won't even notice."

"No."

"It is only for a week, and I know you are secretly curious to find out how it would feel. Am I right?"

I wondered if this was another way for her to control me. To deal with her fear of me leaving her, especially after the fight we had two weeks ago. Should I go along to help her cope with her feelings?

She looked into my eyes, grabbed and squeezed my cock, and continued, "I would like to try it. Will you do this for me? Because I love you?"

My cock twitched again, and she smirked, "I consider this as a yes."

I knew I had been played. Denise had done it again, turned something I didn't want to into something we would do, pushing the envelope further. But now I got the impression I understand the reason behind it.

***

Loctober had to wait. I had to visit headquarters first. A new version of the machine was waiting for me with many customer-specific modifications. This machine would go to Stuttgart.

In the evening, I visited Gabrielle and Kurt and went with Kurt and Mike to a bar. Baby Emma was doing great, and Katja would keep Gabrielle accompanied.

At the bar, I told Mike and Kurt what had happened.

"Denise was acting like a total bitch, and I had enough of it. When I commented that maybe I should look for a girlfriend who treats me nice, she flipped, saying she would give her life for me while I had suggested not wanting to be her boyfriend, and left, upset, to her parents.

The argument derailed out of nothing."

Mike was the first one who responded, "Could it be her hormones? You know, the periodic system failure?"

Both Kurt and I had to laugh.

Kurt continued, "To me, this seems like she fears you don't love her as much as she loves you. Is she right? Does she have reason to doubt your love?"

"You know better than that," and told them my plan.

They were both grinning and bought me another beer.

***

The following week, I would work at home. The machine for Stuttgart was to be disassembled and shipped to the customer.

On Saturday morning, Denise made love to me. She took her time and took me over the edge. Her eyes were full of love for me. We took a shower together, and back in the bedroom, she showed me the chastity device.

"Honey, I know you are hesitant. Remember, it's just a fun game to get my pussy going. If you want to stop, say 'red.' If you take it for the week, you get me any way you want next Saturday."

Her face was full of compassion while she put me the chastity on, "I love you so much, honey."

She hung the key on her necklace, the same one with the 'key to my heart' symbol. Then she gave me a loving kiss, and we dressed. She was wearing the necklace.

"Denise, are you going to wear the necklace all week?"

"I would love to, but I won't wear it to the office."

That was a relief. However, I hadn't anticipated that Sandra would visit us later that afternoon. Denise was proudly wearing the chastity key. Sandra immediately noticed the chastity key, blinked, looked at Denise, being her usual cheerful self, and then at me while I tried to look innocent.

"My God, what are you two up now?"

Even Sandra, who was tight with Denise and knew of our experimenting, was surprised.

Denise responded, "You've seen Mark's little thingy. I've declared it useless for this week. Nothing to worry about."

Sandra looked at me, and I shrugged.

She looked at Denise when she asked, "Mark, I want to talk to you. Alone."

"Honey, maybe you can show Mom your redecorated office?"

Shit, it had the two large images of Denise. O well.

"Sure," and we went upstairs to my office, where I sat in my chair. Sandra walked over to the two large images. She wasn't shocked or surprised, which told me she had seen them before.

Suddenly, she turned, "Mark, do you want this?"

"Sandra, we're consenting adults. Why wouldn't I want this?"

"Mark, where do you draw the line?"

"Sandra, you figured that out when we had our first conversation almost three years ago. It's all about trust."

I hesitated to continue, but I had my suspicions for a while and decided to act on it, "And fucking another guy."

She narrowed her eyes, "Why do you have a problem with that? She has done it, and you were there."

"Because someone suggested to Denise that would help me."

She knew I meant her, "Mark, it did help you, and before you continue, I already admitted it was also to help Denise. What's your point?"

"Sandra, your solution wasn't only for that moment. Was it? You thought ahead of what could happen if Denise or I stepped out.

Remember the first conversation when I asked you what would happen to me if I made a drunken mistake? If I would end up in a body bag?

Your risk assessment wasn't me in a body bag, but it was what would happen to Denise. Could she cope with such an event after losing Vince? And your fear was confirmed with the four condoms incident.

Her fucking someone else, as part of my treatment, was a coldly calculated move to ensure we won't go ballistic and leave when the other makes a mistake in the future. To protect Denise from getting hurt by me leaving due to her fucking another guy."

I took a sharp breath and continued, "You wanted me to see her getting fucked by strangers, so if later in life Denise or I make a mistake, it won't be the end of us.

Sandra, here's a newsflash, if she ever fucks another guy, I will leave permanently."

"Mark, how do you come up with this nonsense?"

"Because it worked for you. Didn't it? You walked in on Aron and Karin, holding the hall pass over Aron's head. Was it a set-up? Was Karin in on it?"

What has become of the world? I was defending my least favorite father-in-law against my most favorite mother-in-law.

Sandra protested, "It was a coincidence! I didn't know!"

"Sandra, but it worked for you, and you presumed it might work for Denise. You think having your partner more accepting gives you a better chance of staying together."

Sandra kept quiet. I was on a roll.

"You're doing everything to keep us together. First, you took away my hesitations when I found out Denise is Aron's daughter. After we split, you got Karin involved to get me back. You convinced Aron I was a suitable partner for Denise. Even when we worked too hard, you intervened.

And now, you're trying to prevent us from breaking up in the future."

"Mark, why would I do so?"

It occurred to me that I had often witnessed Sandra taking the lead, for instance, during the disaster weekend in Marbella, where she walked in front of us all afternoon.

"For a while, I assumed Denise got her dominant genes from Aron. But she got them from you, didn't she?

You're scared that due to her dominant personality, she might not find a life partner, have a family life, and have kids."

Sandra had turned her face away, "As a mother, you want the best for your kids.

You have to believe me that I love you both. I consider you my son and want the best for Denise and you.

Don't forget, you two managed to break up previously. You can't blame me to look after you."

"Sandra, I trust Denise. I love Denise, and I love you as a mother, but you have to give us a chance to discover life ourselves. You need to trust us.

We got Karin to help us. Let her do her job."

Slowly, she turned her face back, looking me in the eyes, "It would devastate Denise if you would ever leave her."

***

Downstairs, Denise was busy with a pile of magazines all about interior and styling. She cut out images with scissors and glued them onto cardboard.

Sandra and Denise exchanged some glances. How much does Denise know of Sandra's motives?

"Honey, I'm making a mood board for our styling team. We also want one from you, with what you like. Could you do that?"

Sandra went to the kitchen and fixed us coffee. For the rest of the afternoon, we spent making our mood boards.

***

After dinner, Denise pulled me upstairs to bed, "Time to do your duty, honey."

She sat on the bed, naked, her back resting against the headboard. Remote control in her right hand, a glass of white wine in her left hand.

"I want you to make love to my pussy. Will you do that? Make me feel my pussy is the only one in the world?"

She was blushing, and I kissed her. I crawled between her legs and gently kissed her thighs. Denise put the television on, put down the remote, placed her right hand on my head, and caressed my hair.

Her pussy lips were next. I let my tongue wander around the edges and sucked softly.

Denise started to talk, "I'm guessing what you've discussed with Mom. Let me tell you my side. At the time, I thought it was only for your nightmares. Much later, I realized we crossed a boundary with future implications."

She pressed my head into her pussy, and I slid my tongue inside her pussy, giving me a soft moan.

"You know you can trust me, you know I won't fuck anyone else."

I flicked my tongue fast, alternating with soundless 'la la la' tongue movements. Denise squirmed.

"You know I'm loyal and will only have sex with the one I love. This prime pussy is yours. Only available for your ugly little thingy."

I moved up a bit, resting my lips on her clit, giving me more moans.

"Too bad we can't use your little animal now. But don't worry, it will get enough playtime."

I sucked softly on her clit, bringing her very gently to an orgasm. When I looked up, she had a surprised expression on her face.

"Wow, have you taken some secret lessons?"

I was grinning, "You wanted me to worship your pussy."

"Goody, we're going to do this more often."

***

We went to a kitchen showroom on Sunday. She wanted me to point out what style I liked.

At first, I was surprised, "Denise, for 'IKEA,' we need to take a right turn."

She almost had to stop the car, laughing hard, "Honey, we have our own styling team. They'll arrange the kitchen, bathroom, furniture, and overall styling. We only need to know your taste."

We did have a different taste. While Denise was more looking for dark cabinets and marble countertops, I tended towards lighter colors and no marble.

That evening, she wanted me to worship her breasts, and for the rest of the week, she made me worship various body parts.

On Tuesday, I had figured it out, "Denise, did you run this chastity play by Karin?"

"Yes, I did."

"Is it an attempt to have me learn your body better?"

"Yep."

"Did you also discuss ways for you to learn my body better?"

"Not telling you."

"Don't you think that would be fair?"

She grinned, "No need to. I let your little animal play in its favorite play garden. Makes you happy all the time."

***

The following Saturday morning, she took the chastity key of her necklace, "Have you given it a thought how you want me today?"

"Yes, I have a surprise this evening, but now I only want to get off fast. My balls are burning."

She was lying beside me in bed, her hand grabbed my cock, and she started to kiss me. Her tongue found mine while she slowly jacked me off. It didn't take long before I came all over her belly. She smeared my cum over her breasts and my balls.

"Let me know how you want me because you've earned it."

"I want you outdoors this evening. Make sure you dress warm."

"Goody, looking forward to it."

***

Early evening, we got dressed, "Let's go."

We took our bicycles, and she followed my lead. She noticed many people wearing PSV shawls and clothes were on the street. PSV is our football team and to the stadium takes only ten minutes by bicycle.

I drove directly to the stadium, and Denise had a surprised expression, "You're taking me to a football game?"

I had bought PSV tickets as a backup for her birthday present, and I knew she had never been to one. This year, our team was still undefeated in the national league.

"It might not be what you've expected, and it isn't an opera, but you have to go to a PSV game at least once."

She was a good sport, and PSV stayed undefeated.

That night, I fucked her hard.

***

To be continued.

jasnaw
jasnaw
58 Followers