This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst, however, was that our sex-life suffered. Well, that was not because of Mark or the cuckolding, but her work. The Rausen-case was becoming increasingly difficult, so she had to spend long hours at the office which left her tired and at times a little short-tempered at home. Well, can't really help there. I, however, was very much interested in sex these days, since the Night, since fantasies of what had happened were still running rampart in my head. Because of this, I spent a greater amount of time than I would have preferred with masturbating, thinking about Katie underneath her lover, cumming again and again...

Well, it all really culminated Friday night two weeks after the Night. We were watching another inane reality-show while Katie was busy on her phone (you'd think since she got to choose tonight, she'd at least pay it attention, right?). She had this silly smile on her face that I couldn't quite decipher so I asked who she was chatting with.

"Just... Lianne from work," she mumbled quickly, a blush rising on her cheeks. That obviously wasn't the whole truth but I decided not to press her. She could have her little secrets though I didn't like it. I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

She kept tapping away, smiling that little smile that made me more and more uncomfortable. Suddenly she stood up and proclaimed: "I'm going to the bathroom" in a unnaturally loud voice. I gave her a look and shrugged, and she left for the toilet.

When she got back, she didn't sit back down on the couch.

"Lianne just got dumped and some of the girls from work are going out to cheer her up," she said, staring intently at me. She stood extremely upright and held her hands behind her back - to stop me from seeing them fidgeting? Fear welled up in me as I realised she was lying, and I had force myself to remain calm.

"Okay?" I asked, relieved to hear my voice came out normal.

"Well, I was thinking of going," she said still staring unnaturally stiff into my eyes, "you don't mind, do you?"

"I... well, if that's what you want," I said slowly, trying to stall for time. I had no idea how to handle this - in all our years together, Katie had always been truthful, been my rock to rely on. And now she was straight up lying to my face?

"Well, I... feel bad for her, you know?" she said and finally had the decency to look down.

"I... would rather you stayed here," I said earnestly, hoping she'd take my way out.

"Honey, it's just one night," she smiled, and even her smile seemed fake, "we can watch that tomorrow," she nodded towards the TV, "or you can even pick something." Wow, that was my compensation for her lying to me and leaving for God-knows-what? To pick what we would watch?

I didn't know what to say, so I just looked at her. She, however, seemed to take my silence for acceptance and gave me a quick "thanks" and an even quicker kiss, before walking out of the living-room, and I was left with the feeling of her lips on my own... Soon after I heard call out "See you!" and the outer door open and close. Bewildered, I got up and saw her car leave our driveway, and even though I was watching it happen, I still couldn't believe it. What had I done?

I didn't want to admit it but I knew where she was going. I paced around the living-room, trying to sort through my feelings. She was heading for Ruby Street to meet up with Mark, I had no doubt.

I'd given her permission to extramarital affairs, and I all I'd asked for was the truth. And she'd just served me a steaming pile of lies and run off to see her lover. What was I going to do?

What did I want to do? The very thought of losing her was strangling and was one I'd never seriously considered but now I was looking it into the eye. Did she still want me? Did I still want her?

"Yes!" I said out loud. I wanted her. God help me, I loved her more than ever. And, a small, traitorous part of me (centred around my dick, strangely enough) actually found the whole thought of her actually cheating on me exhilarating.

"I'm sick," I muttered to my semi-erect dick. But I already knew that and I didn't have time to deal with that right now. What was I gonna do?

I had a strong feeling that if I stayed here and let her lie to me like this, if I just accepted it, I would doom our relationship... or at the very least, kill any respect either of us had for me, which probably would amount to the same thing. I needed... I needed to go rescue her or confront her or whatever it ended up being. A goddamn intervention, if that was needed.

Well, first I needed to be sure she actually was where I suspected, so I found my phone. It was now... 20 minutes since she left, so she should have arrived at her destination, where-ever it was. Hoping against hope she'd be at The Irishman or another of our favourite pubs or even at the Tropicana, where she and her friends at times went drinking...

Nope. Ruby Street 72A.

"Dammit Katie," I mumbled. Okay, then. My wife was cheating on me. Fuck.

I wrote a couple of notes to Mary, put one on our bedroom-door and one on the little closet where we kept her cellphone at night, telling her that we had to go out for an emergency (half lie, half truth) and to call ME if there was anything, not Katie - I didn't want Mary to talk to Katie while she was with her lover. That would just be sick.

Then I got my keys and left, heart beating nervously but I felt oddly determined. It was a strange feeling. Normally, I shied away from confrontations but this felt... right. I had to do this, come what may.

When I got there, I found that Ruby Street really wasn't a nice place to live. The apartment complex had a parking-lot and after some searching, I found Katie's car and parked next to it. Then I strode towards the building I knew she was in. Luck was with me - the outer door wasn't locked (or rather, the lock seemed to be broken. Apparently, someone had once forgotten his key and kicked it open, and now it no longer locked) and suddenly I found myself inside a shabby apartment-building, looking at some worn-down stairs and a row of mail-boxes on my right.

"Miller... Miller... Miller," I muttered as I looked through the mailboxes and found him. Second floor to the right. Bingo!

I hurried up the stairs and didn't pause until I was outside his door. There was no peephole, but there was a doorbell.

I should just ring it, right? And what? What was my plan, exactly? For someone who never leave the house without a clear and detailed plan, I sure was rushing into this.

Fuck it! What was the worst that could happen? LOSING KATIE. And that would happen if I stayed here like a dork all night, coming up with clever plans and schemes. Instead, I rang the damn doorbell.

Nothing happened. Well, duh! They were busy fucking. I rang it again. And again. And again...

"What?!" the guy I'd seen Katie dance with eons ago tore the door open and glared down at me. He really was a big guy, wearing only a towel around his waist and with a look at his muscular chest, the thought that this rescue-operation was gonna end up in the ER occurred to me. Well, it was worth it.

"Hey," I muttered, "I'm Katie's husband."

His eyes widened and as fast as he could he slammed the door. Or tried to, as I was faster still and got my foot in the door. It hurt like hell but I forced my face to remain passive and not showing any weakness to my rival here.

"Look," I said quickly, "I'm... she can do whatever she wants, I'm just here to make sure she's okay."

"You're really Kitty's husband?" he demanded, eyes narrowing on me. The casual use of a nickname struck me like a knife of jealousy, but again I forced myself to remain passive and merely nodded.

"Man, she's fine!" he shot at me, "get the fuck out of here!"

"Not happening," I said, feeling oddly calm despite the impending beating, "I'm here to check on my wife." Not getting intimidated was the key.

"Dude! We're fucking," he said, empathising the word, clearly hoping to embarrass or humiliate me, "you're not gonna check on her."

"Yes, I am," I said still with my aching foot in the door and held his eyes, showing no fear or even unease, just determination. You cannot show fear to a bully, you have to stand up to them and take what comes. Leaving was worse than getting beat up. We stood for a while, sizing each other up.

"Fine!" he retreated, though he didn't look happy about it, "but we were in the middle of something. You can check up on her after. Hell, you can fucking watch." He shrugged, turned around and walked away, letting the towel fall and leaving the door open. I quickly went inside and closed the door behind me, not knowing what else to do with my unexpected victory.

I found myself in a small, dirty hallway with shoes chaotically spread around and too many jackets hung on too few hooks - I recognised Katie's coat crumbled on the floor. My usually tidy wife hadn't even had time to hang her favourite (and very expensive) coat...

From the hallway I moved into the kitchen, where the sink was filled with unwashed dishes. And the table was 'set' with several take-out boxes, some of them looked more than a few days old.

Mark had continued into the next room from where I heard Katie ask, "who was it?"

"Nothing, baby," he lied in his cocky voice, as if there was nothing to worry about, "probably just some kids. Now, where were we...?" I heard her whorish giggle as a reply and it accomplished what the situation at the door hadn't - my hands began shaking and my stomach turned.

The bed squeaked when he crawled back into it and soon I heard her soft moan - a moan I'd heard so often before. Then the well-known sound of flesh against flesh, and soon the entire apartment was filled with the sounds of fucking.

I should burst in there and demand an explanation. So what if Mark wanted me to wait - that was my wife! But... well, now they'd started... It kinda seemed like my moment to interrupt the sordid affair had passed for now... so instead of righteously storming into the bedroom, I crept closer, wanting to see, rather than interrupt.

I stayed somewhat out of sight but had a pretty good view of the action. The room was dominated by a queen-sized bed that stood along the far wall with its side turned to me and the kitchen. Dirty clothes loitered the dirty carpet that hadn't been washed (or even vacuumed in years) and the wallpaper was peeling off in several places. I barely noticed all this, however, as my attention was raptly captured by the coupling on the bed.

Katie was on her back, her legs spread wide open, her feet, still wearing the heels, pointed out in the open air and the large form of Mark above her. He held himself up on his muscular arms while his fat dick hammered into her. Her once tight pussy had clearly expanded to take in this monster, and from the look on her face, she welcomed it. She was contorted in what could be pleasure or pain, but from the way she held onto his shoulders, I had a good idea about what it was. My stomach lurched but whether from jealous pain or from excited arousal, I couldn't tell... maybe there was no difference for me anymore?

"Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah!" she gasped at his every thrusts, letting him do as he pleased with her, while her hands caressed his strong arms and shoulders.

"You like that, Kitty?" the big man grunted and my wife whined her agreement and nodded eagerly.

"What do you like?" he demanded without slowing down, his stiff member ramming hard into her.

"I... I like getting fucked... fucked by you!" she groaned, barely able to get the words out.

"Yeah?" he grinned.

"Yeah... take me... gimme that... that big dick!" she begged and her hands slid up around his neck, pressing him down towards her. He bowed down and they shared a long, intimate kiss.

That kiss... it felt like a dagger through my heart. My jealousy flared up as I watched them, watched her passionate make out but still I remained in place, silently watching.

When they broke their kiss, he grabbed her around the shoulders, resting his weight on his elbows on the bed, and with that powerful grip on her, he started really laying into her. Her little body shook under his with every powerful thrust, and I stared almost hypnotised at her jiggling breasts.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried, and wrapped her legs around him, loosing one shoe in the process but obviously not caring one bit, "oh yes, oh yes!"

He didn't pay her any mind, just continued his work, occasional grunting while she whined and cried and egged him on.

Time seemed to lose its meaning. I had no idea how long I stood watching this beast of a man run his cock into my wife, and it was clear it didn't hold any meaning to them either.

Gradually, Katie's cried became louder and more shrill and she let go of his shoulders and grasped the sheets, trying to... I don't know. She was clearly getting what she needed from him, and soon she would erupt. For some reason, my hand snuck down to my hardon and started rubbing it softly.

"Yes! Yes, so close now! Please! Please, more! More! Don't stop, don't stop!" she begged - kinda redundant, I thought, as I doubted Mark would have stopped if the building collapsed, not if his intense face was any indicator.

"More! MORE! Oh, it's so good, oh, yes! Oh FUUUUUUCK!" she cried out and her entire body convulsed in pleasure. Her head rocked from side to side and her nails scratched his shoulder and back. Mark had lit a bomb in her and it was going off! She was shaking and crying and almost screaming as her orgasm rolled over her... and she didn't stop. She kept going! And so did Mark! He just kept hammering into her, like nothing was happening beneath him, fucking her through the orgasm.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, her cries died down to a whimper and then she looked up at her lover.

"Please... no more..." she begged, and he gave her a crooked grin.

"Had enough?" he grunted and slowed down.

"For... for now," she muttered and he pulled out of her and sat down, his back to the wall. He could probably see me if he looked my way, but I didn't care. I need to see this! Besides, he was way too focused on my wife to pay me any mind.

"Gotta keep me warm then, Kitty, you know that," he smiled wryly and she obediently crawled to him and took him in her mouth, staying on her knees. From my vantage point, I couldn't really see the blowjob but I had a detailed view of her naked pussy. It was trying to close itself but it was clear that Mark's rod had done a number on it! It was red and swollen and still somewhat open.

"Mhm, yes..." Mark muttered, "now, like I taught you..." Loud gagging noises came from Katie but from her lover's face, it was precisely what he wanted. Katie serviced him for a while, and I really wished I could see what was going on! It sounded like she was trying to deepthroat that monster, but she couldn't possible!

"You're getting better, Kitty!" he said and grabbed a hold of her golden hair, using it to guide her - to increase the speed. Soon, he was grunting happily, like a pig in mud, while poor Katie was gagging and... well, I couldn't see her cheeks (well, I could see one pair, but I meant her facial cheeks) but her neck was getting red, so I imagined her face was as well. Jeez, was he gonna choke her?!

Just as I was about to go in there and stop him (and rescue her), he let her go. She pulled herself off his cock with a jerk, coughing and gasping for air, while he just looked at her with a smile.

"You're getting better. That was way more than half," he congratulated her, and... and she smiled at him! Like, proudly!

"You ready?" he asked and she nodded.

"Just let me catch my breath," she said.

"Face that way while you catch it," he commanded and she turned around, facing the headboard, still on her knees, presenting her well-rounded behind to him. He crawled up behind her, and without giving her that breathing-break she'd asked for, he plowed straight into her, making her cry out... in pain? Pleasure? Both?

He took a solid hold of her hips to gain leverage and started pummelling her. He quickly found a good, fast rhythm that soon had her moaning out loud, while she held onto the headboard for balance. Again, the sound of sex filled the apartment, and again I could only stare as my wife was taken in a forceful, powerful way I could never dream of. And the way she enjoyed it! I felt betrayed and jealous and aroused and so, so sad she wouldn't let me be a part of this.

"Wha-what are you doing?" she suddenly asked, casting a sharp look over her shoulder at him.

"Just relax, baby," he muttered and only now did I notice that his right hand had slid up her ass, and his thumb was now playing with her anus.

"It's... ugh! It's dirty! Don't..." she tried but he interrupted her protest with a hard slap on her asscheek that left it slightly pink. She turned back to the heardboard and he went back to playing with her forbidden opening.

Katie had never allowed anal-sex. I'd gotten her drunk once and we'd tried but she had taken like half a finger before deciding it wasn't something for her. And now, Mark, a guy she'd known for what, three weeks? was playing with her butthole. He pulled his finger out, bowed down and let a large blob of spit slide from his mouth down her ass, and with that as lubrication, he started sliding his thumb in and out.

"Nhhhnn..." Katie moaned but whether it was an endorsement or protest was anyone's guess. She didn't formulate a clearer objection at least, so Mark ignored her. Still fucking her pussy, his thumb now found the same fast rhythm in her ass.

I wondered what was going through Katie's head at this point. Could she see what Mark was planning - did she care? Was she just gonna go along with whatever he wanted, or would she actually try to stop him?

It seemed we were about to find out because suddenly Mark pulled out of her (both finger and dick) and placed his dick at her tight rear-entrance.

"Mark!" she exclaimed when she felt his fat dick-head push against her ass and turned to look at him again - but she didn't pull away from him or try to stop him.

"This is what I want, Kitty," he said slowly and deliberately, and their eyes locked for a second. I tensed, ready to leap to her defense, should this all turn south but after a moment's eye-contact she swallowed, nodded and turned back against the headboard.

"Just... just go slow, okay?" she asked in a small voice.

"Relax," he grinned, "you're not the first ass-virgin I've broken in." Truly a master of empathy.

Slowly, ever so slowly he pressed against her, and she stood her ground, only retreating now and then when he moved too fast or forceful for her. No words were exchanged, and no sounds where heard except for their ragged breathing and Katie's occasional grunt of pain or discomfort.

I stared in disbelief as her tight ass yielded and slowly swallowed more and more of his huge member. I had never in my life seen anything as erotic as my wife surrendering her ass to her lover, and I'd never felt more left out, more... betrayed. Because of or despite this, my own cock was ready to burst, but even I had enough pride to not nut while in my wife's lover's apartment, watching her anal virginity being taken by another guy. No, a guy has to draw the line somewhere...

"How... ngh! How much?" she asked after... well, I'd guess it'd been ten minutes since he'd started plundering her butt. At least.

"About... half," he answered honestly, and she nodded with grim determination, letting him continue. And he happily did, slowly and consistently.

Finally, finally, she felt his groin against her, letting her know he was embedded all the way inside her. Shit, it was amazing to watch!

1...678910...13