This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't... I can't live with you," I continued slowly and her eyes got wide again, "if you... if you continue to make me feel like this. Like... like an outsider, an obstacle..."

"Please, Tom-" she began.

"But I can't," I ignored her and went on, "live with myself, if I gave up on you, on our family at the first sight of trouble." I looked straight at her, and she met my gaze, "no more lying."

"No more lying," she quickly agreed.

"No more sneaking."

"No more sneaking."

"Just Team Tom & Katie, and no-one else?" I made it a question, and she nodded eagerly.

"Tom & Katie, only!"

I got up and went to her and hugged her, and she welcomed me into her arms.

After a little while, she asked me: "How did you even find me?"

"Honey," I sighed, "you're married to a software engineer. Do you really think I can't track a cellphone? When you lied to me, I knew something was wrong, so I found out where you were..." Technically not a lie. Just not the whole truth...

She thought about it, shrugged and nodded and we hugged some more.

"Can you... can you stop seeing him?" I wanted to know after a while and looked at her, "I mean-I mean, you said yourself it was... glorious..." A pang of aroused jealousy hit me, and I started to feel more like myself. The sky was clearing and the dark clouds drifting away.

"Tom... you're all I need. If... if I never seen Mark again, I'll miss him for a little while," she explained, "but if I lost you... I'd never recover."

"Do you want to see him again?" I asked. Might be ruining our reconciliation but I needed to know. She looked at me shrewdly for a second, before asking with a little smile, "do you want me to see him again?"

I didn't need to answer that. She knew the answer, and it was an idiotic one. But if she really was back on Team Tom & Katie... and willing to be shared... well... the possibilities were endless.

"What's with the whore get-up?" I wondered instead of answering her with actual words, casting a look down her impressive bust, displayed by the thin top.

"Well... Mark bought it for me, and I changed in the car," she admitted, looking down at herself, "he likes seeing me in it. I... I think he likes turning, you know, your good little housewife into... into a..."

"A slut?" I finished for her, and she blushed and reluctantly nodded.

"And you do it because...?" I asked her, and she shrugged.

"I just... I like doing as he says. It..." she struggled to explain her submission.

"That's how you ended up telling me you had to work late, but went to him instead?" I demanded to know, and as I said the words, I realised that my anger and resentment over her lies wasn't completely gone. She took the verbal blow in stride but her eyes showed the hurt.

"I... I had a lot of late days at work," she defended herself, "and I will in the next weeks too... but... yeah. After that first night, we started texting... a lot... and he... well, he kept tempting me, pushing me... and I wanted to be tempted and pushed, and... and I rationalised it that you wanted me to do this. The... the first time, I told myself that I'd tell you about it afterwards, and we'd have sex and you'd like it. But... but when I drove home I felt so ashamed that I couldn't bring myself to tell you. And then... well, I promised myself it was the last time but... well, I was easier to tempt after having caved once, it seemed..."

Her eyes begged me to understand, and I nodded and hugged her again.

We sat for a while, but finally she made to get up.

"I'm gonna get out of these clothes," she muttered but I held her.

"If you can dress like that for him, you can stay dressed like that for me," I told her and looked into her eyes, letting her see the desire and love I still held for her. We looked at each other for a while, and a small smile appeared on her lips.

"You still want your wife then? I'm not... damaged goods?" she asked, voice flippant but eyes hopeful, yet weary.

"You'll never been too damaged for me, honey," I told her honestly, and suddenly we were kissing and I had my hand on her chest, massaging her impressive breast through the thin, soft fabric of her top.

"Mhm..." she sighed into my kiss, her entire body relaxing as the stress and fear left her, and it felt good. Almost as good as her tits felt when I pulled her top up, exposing her beautiful cans to the world. I left her mouth and and kissed my way down her chest until I reached a nipple and sucked it gently into my mouth, pleased that it immediately hardened.

"Yes..." she sighed and ran her fingers though my hair. After paying my tribute to her right nipple for a good long time, I kissed my way over to the left, making sure it too got its due.

I looked up, meeting her eyes and the desire and love that I saw there made my heart skip a beat... and made me want to kick myself for almost losing all this.

I broke eye-contact, refocusing on my job at hand and started kissing my way down her tummy. I licked her bellybutton and soon I had to slide down on the floor to reach. I crawled in between her legs and she willingly parted them for me, giving me easy access. Speaking of easy access, the short skirt offered no protection at all from this angle and I had a perfect view of her little, pink slit. Once again, no panties. Had Mark kept them again or had she gone without? Also, still not hair, just a naked pussy under a ridiculously short skirt.

"Mark likes it bare, doesn't he?" I asked, but whether I was referring to panties or her missing blonde curls, I couldn't say.

"Yes," she merely admitted, and I guess she answered both questions. I couldn't see her face but her tone was carefully neutral.

"Me too!" I grinned, and put my face up between her thighs and stuck out my tongue to meet her delightfulness.

"Even... mhm...! even though I did it for... Mark?" she sighed. I felt the well-known pang of jealousy and with it a jerk in my pants. Was she teasing me? Was she... playing with my cuck-tendensies? I quickly decided to play along.

"It's even better that way," I breathed and licked alongside her outer-lips. They were already engorged, and she was quite moist, so I kept teasing her with my tongue, staying clear of her clit or her sensitive inner-lips.

"Ahh... I've missed this," she gasped and tried to press my face further into her pussy. I resisted though, taking my sweet time.

"Mark not much for dining at the y?" I asked, taking great pleasure in teasing her.

"No, Mark... mhm... Mark prefer to use his huge dick to... get the job done," she sighed, and I was just sure there was a teasing glint in her eyes. I couldn't see it from my position, of course, but I knew... My dick shifted in my pants, trying to break free.

Well, two could play the teasing game! I licked aaall the way around her little clit, ignoring its silent cries for attention, taking my sweet, sweet time as she got more and more fidgety.

"Nnnh..." she finally murmured and squirmed around, trying to connect her sensitive little button with my tongue... or nose, chin, eyebrow, whatever - at this point I don't think she was too picky...

"Please, Tom! I... I need it..." she gasped, and I smiled, pleased with myself. Mark wasn't the only one who could please her.

I locked my lips around her clit and sucked on it, like I had her nipples earlier and let my tongue wash over it.

"Oh, yes..." she sighed, relieved, "oh yes, my sweet darling, yeees..." I licked and sucked and worshiped her sweet honeypot, and it was wonderful. I hadn't really been down here between her thighs since before her first date with Mark, and only now did I realise how much I had missed it - these last weeks had truly been a trek through the desert.

Her hands running through my hair gradually became more intense, as did her little moans and sighs, so I redoubled my efforts, forcing my tired tongue to go on, give her that last ounce of pleasure. I wanted to feel her cum, I needed to make her orgasm, to show her and myself (and Mark!) that I too knew how to push my wife's buttons (or should that be button?).

"Oh... sooo good," she mused, "ah! oooh, don't stop, don't stop, don't... stop..." While she begged me to keep going, she wrapped her legs around me, cutting off my retreat and forced my face into her pussy.

"Moooore!" she gasped, for some reason worried that I should stop, "more, more, yeeeessss! Oh God, Yes! There! There! MORE!"

Her legs started shaking around me and her fingers grabbed my hair painfully, trying to press my face further into her pussy, but I was there already! I kept licking her, as she spasmed and came and kept demanding "more!"

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." she finally sighed and released me, letting my soaked face free, "Ah... that was just what I needed..."

I tore open my pants and pulled out my dick, no time to lose, and crawled up in the bed, between her already spread legs. She welcomed me with a smile and a kiss, and I plunged into her, feeling her warm wetness engulf me. Oh, it felt so good...

"Yes..." she sighed contently, and I wasted no time in starting to fuck her. No love-making, I needed to fuck my wife, to cum inside her, to make her mine again.

"Tell me... something... naughty!" I grunted, as I struggled to hold my orgasm back. I knew I would never last long enough to make her cum (hence the pussy-licking) but I wanted to draw this out... which made my request kinda contradictory. I wouldn't last long at all if Katie started talking about her exploits with Mark.

"Really?" she asked and looked up at me, a little worried.

"Yes, please..."

"Ah... okay, okay... we... he fucked me in the parking-lot outside his apartment last... last week..." Wow, that was certainly new and nasty! Jealousy and arousal flared up in me, and I forced a nail into my fingerflesh to keep going... just a little longer.

"Wow! Sex in public?" I gasped, and she nodded.

"His... his car?" I wondered and she shook her head.

"No..." she admitted, "I... I drove there and waited for him. Then... then we got in the back-seat and he... well, we... did it..."

"Oh God, oh God!" I gasped, "did you... did you cum?"

"Yes..." she conceded, "and so did... did he..."

And so did I. The image of my beautiful wife getting fucked in the backseat of her own car was too much for me, and I splashed her insides with my baby-juice while grunting and growling like a madman in one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.

I kept going for a while, just 'cause it felt so good but sadly, eventually, I tired out and laid down on my wonderful wife.

We stayed like that for a very long time.

--

The rest of the weekend was... normal. Luckily the girls had slept through the night with no interruptions, and I was able to destroy the notes before going to sleep. Katie and I paid attention to each other, and Katie, feeling guilty I think, also spent a lot of time with the girls.

We had sex again Sunday night - normal sex with no mention of Mark (though he did pop up in my thoughts from time to time, especially when Katie sucked my dick...) - and it was good. Not as exciting as the cuckolding, perhaps, but nice and safe.

Monday, at work I got a text from Katie: 'Ill be home around 5 i can cook if you shop'. She had warned me, so it was no surprise, and I forced myself not to check on her location through my app, choosing to trust her.

I went shopping and she did arrive home around five. Only, she wasn't the happy Katie she'd been the whole weekend, rather she was... jumpy and kept averting my eyes. Something was clearly wrong, and it wasn't hard to figure out what - well, at least I had a pretty good idea. I steeled myself for what was to come but decided to let her come clean - if she wanted to.

When the girls were asleep (Katie took care of that) she came and found me in the living-room. She walked slowly, clearly nervous but asked if we could talk in the bedroom. Preparing myself for the worst, I followed her.

"So..." she began, a little nervous once I'd closed the door behind me. I leaned against it, subconsciously putting myself as far away from her as possible, arms crossed over my chest.

"So?" I asked, carefully neutral.

"I... I didn't lie," she stated, "I... I just said I'd be home late, and I was..." Wow, we were off to a great start.

"So you went and saw Mark?" I said, an empty feeling in my stomach.

"No..." she said, "no, not... not exactly... We met up at... at a... oh, screw it!" She stopped trying to explain and instead turned around, unbuttoned and removed her shirt, then her top and finally she unhooked her bra and threw all three pieces of clothing in a pile on the bed, leaving her in just her long, dark skirt and socks.

Taking a deep breath, she turned around and looked at me with an expecting demeanour. Like she was waiting for my reaction.

To be honest, her stripping down was among the last things I would have guessed would happen in here, so-

My line of thought stopped abruptly, as I took a quick glance as her breasts. Then another and another...

Through her right nipple was a tiny, silvery bar. A piercing. She had pierced her nipple.

I stood for a while, staring at it, trying to comprehend, trying to figure out what this meant.

"Say something, honey?" she asked, and I realised I had stared at her breast for a while.

"I... eh, what? Katie, what's this?" I managed to ask.

"Well..." she started, "Mark... thought it'd be... you know, sexy if I had one..." Her voice trailed off at the end. It was sexy, no doubt about that. The fact that Mark had marked her like this was utterly arousing. At the same time, it was also a deep, deep cut of betrayal, another thread cut loose in the cord that bound us together. Another blow to Katie's trustworthiness.

"So much for no more secrets," I muttered, and even to my ears it sounded bitter. She winced at my words but looked me dead in the eye.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I... yeah, I kept it a secret - Mark and I set up the appointment last week, but I told you as soon as it was... done. And... and I... I wanted to share it with you. Is... this not the kinda stuff you want?" she looked at me, expectantly.

"I... wow, I don't know," I admitted honestly, but I could see her point of view. This was what a hotwife did to her cuck, wasn't it? Albeit a bit extreme, right but still... My anger dissipated and I started to admire the way it made her nipple 'pop' and immediately drew the eye to it.

"I... yeah, okay, I can see that. I was... just surprised, you know?" I retreated, "as long... as long as it's what you want, and not just what... what Mark wants, you know?"

She shrugged, not exactly answering my worry but still obviously pleased that I wasn't making a bigger deal out of it.

"And you didn't have sex, right?" I added, and her smile faded without her giving me an answer.

"Katie?" I pressed, an anxious feeling spreading throughout my system.

"Not... real sex. Just... just head," she mumbled, "I... I told him I had to get home but he said he... well, he needed relief."

"He needed relief?" I repeated in disbelief.

"Well, he pointed out that he only only got one Friday night, since you... you interrupted us. So he felt that we... owed him one," she muttered.

"We owed him one?" I repeated again, "we owed him one?"

She looked me dead in the eye and said, slowly and deliberate: "how does it feel? That your wife had to blow her lover because you interrupted them?"

I opened my mouth, then closed it again, then tried again but no words came out. My dick strained against my pants though.

"In fact," she continued her train of thought and slowly stepped up to me, eyes wearily on mine, gauging my reaction, "since I had to give him head, for your interruption, I think it's only fair, if you repay me... here and now." She reached me where I stood by the door and put a hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me down. I looked at her and silently, slowly obeyed her unspoken command and slid down to my knees, noticing her relieved look. She opened her skirt and let it fall down, stepped out of her panties and pulled my head to her now naked pussy.

Still without a word, I opened my mouth and started licking. She wasn't wet yet but quickly got aroused under my tongue, especially when I added a finger and then a second to the mix, and it didn't take me long to bring her to a nice, fulfilling orgasm.

Then, she allowed me to take her to bed, where I, despite her protests and warning about letting it heal, couldn't let her new piercing be as I pumped in and out of her.

It was sexy as hell, and I didn't last long.

Katie fell asleep soon after (despite only being, like, nine pm) but I couldn't find rest, as I kept mentally replaying our evening. It had been sexy as hell when we were in it but now doubts gnawed on me. I had interrupted them but I didn't do anything wrong! If anything, her sneaking around had caused the greatest danger to our relationship since her former friend Malorie had come on to me a couple of years into our marriage and tried to steal me away (Katie had not taken that well).

Did she feel I had interrupted her? Was I the bad guy in this scenario - in her mind? No, it was just sex-talk, right? Like she'd said, 'isn't this what you want?' She was trying to give me what I wanted.

But then why did I have to pressure her for the truth about the blowjob? Had she tried to keep it a secret? Or was she just embarrassed?

The piercing was sexy as hell, and of course she had the right to do with her own body as she chose but... well, it was the kind of thing that would have been good to at least inform me about beforehand, wasn't it? What other secrets didn't she want me privy to?

Did she want to be honest about the piercing or did she just realise that I was gonna find out (she couldn't very well hide one of her tits for me forever...) and turned it into her advantage. In fact, she had gotten my de facto approval of her sneaking off with Mark, hadn't she?

I looked at her sleeping face with a sickening feeling that I was either being deceived and taken for a fool or given everything I wanted - and I couldn't tell the difference.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed... I needed... hell, I had no idea what I needed. I needed to look inside Katie's mind, I guess. I paced the house, considering to get drunk but knew it'd be a bad idea.

"Look inside her mind," I muttered and stopped my pacing next the coffee-table. On it was Katie's phone.

I couldn't. I shouldn't. It was a gross violation of trust, and what we needed right now, more than anything was trust. I needed to trust her. That was the only right thing to do.

Like I had today when I didn't check her location? How had that turned out? I stood for the longest while, staring at her phone, weighing my options.

Then I reached a compromise. Let the past be the past. If she'd... well, if she'd betrayed me for real but had come to her senses, then so be it. But the future... that was another matter. I fired up my laptop, found the info I needed, read forums and guides and finally... I violated Katie's trust in a new and exciting way. Thanks to knowing her pin-code it was ridiculously

easy to clone her phone. Now I would know whatever she did with it - read her texts, her search-history, her posts... her everything.

With equal parts contempt and reassurance, I went back to bed but it still took several more hours before I fell asleep.