This Is What I Want. Right?

Story Info
I try to convince my wife to become a hotwife.
46.7k words
4.44
71.9k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

This story is about the hotwife/cuckolding-lifestyle, and how a couple might deal with it. If that annoys or offends you, please read something else.

It's also quite a long story, and a rather slow one at that. If you're looking for a quick stroke-story there are plenty other on the site. :) It was inspired by j267's stories, and I can only advice you to look him up, if you like this.

A huge thanks to my wonderful wife for editing, ideas and reigning me in when it got too crazy. :D

*****

Dutch courage, liquid courage... whatever you call it, I needed it, so I defied my wife's concerned eyes on the bottle as I poured myself yet another glass. I had lost count, but tonight was the night I was gonna tell her, and to do that, I needed a little assistance.

We were in the living-room, having decided to start our monthly date-night at home. Actually, it had been my idea since I wanted peace and quiet to discuss... things... with her. In return, I had had to cook, and, not to brag, I'd done pretty well for myself.

"Katie," I began after taking a healthy sip of wine, "I ehh... there was something... something I wanted to tell you. Or rather, discuss with you..." She looked at me, and my courage failed - kinda like I knew it would. But at this point, it didn't matter. My wife is extremely poor at keeping her curiosity at bay and extremely good at needling information - especially out of me. Her expression grew worried at my words.

"Okay... Tom, is everything alright? Are... are you sick or something?" she asked.

"Nono, nothing like that. It's... well, it's kinda... embarrassing," I answered, but failed to elaborate. I had to tell her but it was... difficult.

"Well?" she asked.

"Ah... well, it's like... like a fantasy, I eh... I've had for some time," I admitted and looked everywhere but at her.

"Oh?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah..." I muttered. She waited for me to say more but my courage, even the liquid kind, was nowhere to be found.

"So, tell me!" she demanded when it got clear that I wasn't going to spill the beans on my own.

"Okay, yeah... so, it's... it's a little out there... but I kinda want you to... well, to... eh... well, be with another man... or... or men..." I finally managed to get it all out. Stuttering, nervous... but I said it. I'd finally said it.

And she just sat there, staring at me. No reaction.

"I've..." I began but she cut me off.

"What?" she asked, stone-faced.

"You know... being with another man... sexually ..." I clarified though I hardly thought it was necessary.

"Why?" she asked, still not giving anything away.

"I don't know, actually... It's just... just something that I've been fantasizing about for a while..."

"But why... oh my God!" she exclaimed, eyes wide, "are you cheating on me?!"

"Nonononono!" I said in a hurry, "nothing like that! I would never-" Jeez, the paranoia!

"But why then?" she demanded to know, "is it because you want do it with other women and need to... to feel less guilty? Like, justify it somehow?" She had a very suspicious outlook on this, but then again, I'd known she would have. I knew her pretty well, after all.

"No, honey, nothing like this. I have always and will always be one-hundred percent loyal to you. I love you, and you're all I want."

"Well, you're all I want!" she stated, making it more of a challenge than a declaration of love.

"I know, love. But this is something I wanna try. For me. For us," I answered.

"But... but why?"

"I honestly don't know. It's just something I really... well, it's kinda like how you like me to cuff you during foreplay. I bet you can't really explain why that turns you on, but it really does."

She blushed at that. She felt... I don't know, guilty I think about liking that - which was probably why we'd only done it a handful of times.

"Yeah, but... I trust you. And..." she said, a bit demure, she herself searching for words to explain her little kink.

"And I trust you," I returned her words with a smile, "otherwise it wouldn't make sense."

"But... but still. You can hardly compare the two..." she protested.

"I know but please... think about it, will you?" I implored her, feeling that the subject was getting out-debated. She needed time to process it now.

"Yeah, of course..." she agreed, happy to drop the matter too.

"Thanks. I love you. Which reminds me of something Hector said yesterday, when the back-up servers started acting up... again."

--

I'd had these fantasies for a while now, but never shared them with anyone. Well, except the online-world but that hardly counts. The thought of Katie being with someone else was so intoxicating that I couldn't stand it.

I had no idea where these fantasies, desires came from. Maybe they'd always been there? I think so. But lately, they'd become more and more intense and... real.

I looked over at her, studying her while she was busy with her steak. She was so beautiful! Long, blonde hair that usually hung loose but tonight was set up in a bun a top of her hair, except for her bangs that framed her face. Her blue eyes were surrounded by a tasteful make-up and she wore a bright red lip-stick. She didn't particularly like that colour on her lips but she knew I did so she wore it for me.

My eyes travelled further south to an impressive, notice-worthy set of boobs that we (she) had had tightened up after our second daughter was weaned off. I always forgot the number but they were double-d's, and just delightful! Her dress was designed to show off those assets (and it did!) and to hide the extra pounds she'd picked up around the stomach from motherhood but to be honest, she neededn't hide anything. She was gorgeous as she was, and I loved her.

--

Me being cuckolded wasn't brought up again until I served the desert, and Katie looked at me between two scoops of ice-cream. Homemade ice-cream.

"How would we go about this... this idea of yours?"

"Well, that really depends on what we decide," I said after a quick moment to gather my thoughts, "we could... well, we could try to find a suitable... candidate online or you... we could find someone in person."

"That's a cop-out - I know you've given this more thought than that!" she retorted, a bit harshly.

"Well, okay. I had this idea... that when we go dancing, you go in alone, and I'll wait for a little while before coming in. This way you'll have some time alone to... to dance or... or whatever you want. I'll find a place where I can, you know, watch you... and... and you can come find me when you... when you want to..." I said, choking out the words, I was so anxious.

She looked at me with a strange expression. "And then I invite him home?"

My heart sped up at her question but I knew it was a trap. Katie would never agree to something so... huge so quickly. She was testing me.

"I- no, I..." I swallowed nervously as I struggled to find the words," I had thought we would just, you know... eh... dip our toes, so to speak. You would... would flirt and dance and then come find me and... and tell me about it, perhaps, while we too danced... or better yet, at home... alone..." I explained, not exactly being subtle about what I hoped we would do at home.

"Tell you about it?" she asked, still completely unreadable - though just the fact that she was willing to discuss it made my heart race and my groin stir.

"Yes... what you did, what you felt, how he was. If he was... hmm, was big... what you wanted to do and so on..."

"If he was big? You mean his dick? You wanna know about that?" she asked incredulous.

"I eh... I want to know everything..." I muttered weakly.

"But especially that?" she demanded.

"I... eh... yes. If... if possible," I admitted, feeling my cheeks burn. This felt so embarrassing! But also so exciting at the same time. I'd imagined us having this conversation so many times now. It was actually going better than expected.

"And if I agree to do this, you won't get mad or jealous?" she continued, "you aren't gonna be angry that I know how big a cock a strange man at the bar has?"

"I..." I swallowed nervously - she wasn't shouting or anything but she was talking about this a little louder than I would prefer, "no, I wouldn't. Not if you tell me everything, and we... we agree on what's happening."

"And if I wanna make out with him? Are you just gonna sit at your table like a... a stranger?" she asked with a concerned look.

"No... not as a stranger. As your husband who's very interested in what you're doing and very... grateful and proud and loves you very much," I explained.

She nodded slowly, almost as if to herself, then said, "okay. Let's go dancing!"

--

"Okay," I said as I turned off the engine, "here we are."

"Here we are," she agreed, looking across the parking-lot at the entrance to 'The Shaky Hut' - not the nightclub we usually frequented, but then again, with what I had in mind, that was the idea.

"So... ehm... are you... are you okay with... this?" I asked when she didn't say anything.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I am," she answered, oddly calm, "if you're sure it's what you want..."

"I am," I smiled at her. Then I leaned in for a long, deep kiss.

"I love you," I said earnestly to her. She looked at me for a second, then grinned at me.

"You'd better!" With that, she opened the door and got out.

"Ten minutes," she said and closed the door before I could respond. Wow! This was going better than I could have hoped for.

--

Ten nerve-wrecking minutes later, I made my way into the club. I was so jumpy, I dropped the money as I handed it to the girl in the booth that took my coat but I couldn't remember feeling this excited ever before.

The club wasn't overly large - the long bar was located in the middle of the dancefloor and all around the outer walls there were booths and tables where one could sit and drink in between dances. It was sparsely populated with maybe around fifty people all in all, so it didn't take long to find my wayward wife - her black, sequin dress was hard to overlook, to be honest.

She stood at the bar, turned sideways so she could overlook the dancefloor and the entrance, but when she noticed me, she played it off as nothing. Her eyes met mine briefly but she gave no indication of greeting before turning to the man beside her, obviously continuing their conversation and ignoring me.

Her dismissal felt like a physical blow, and for a moment I stood rooted the floor. I had to remind myself this was what I wanted before I staggered off to find a chair with a view of my lovely wife.

And as she sat there, so near and still so far away, she really was lovely. She was so beautiful! The black dress clung to her, letting us see the swell of her large breasts and as she moved a little, it rode up her shapely, stockings-clad thigh.

She had a glass of something clear - not wine - and she had already drained half of it - no doubt she too needed some liquid courage for this whole endeavour. The thought of Katie drinking hard liquor though made me both nervous and excited, as it seriously lowers her inhibitions... who knew what she'd do?

My attention turned from my wife to the stranger next to her - I mean, I'd noticed him, of course, but now it sunk in: he was the one she was with! He was chatting up my wife - he didn't know I was here, he just saw something he liked and moved in on her!

I felt almost dizzy as I saw her smile at him and take another big sip of her drink. The was so unreal, and yet it was happening!

He was good-looking. Young. Younger than her by at least five years which was a thought that made my erection almost painful. Dark-hair, sharply dressed and what looked like a toned body. And now he made her laugh! My wife was laughing at something a handsome stranger trying to pick her up was saying! She ended the laugh with a flirty smile and put her hand on his arm. It would be impossible to properly describe the emotions that ran through me as I sat and watched my wife flirt - I felt hot and cold at the same time. Jealous and aroused. Proud and anxious. Scared and safe.

She nodded at something he said and drowned the last of her drink in one gulp before getting up and following him out on the dancefloor. It was a fast number with a quick beat and she looked damn good as she moved to the music - and he looked damn good as he moved with her! They danced a couple of songs, talking, laughing and clearly having a great time before he made his move and placed his hands on her waist... and she let him as they swayed on to the music. I tried to remain inconspicuous as I tried to keep an eye on them as other dancers interfered with my line of sight but it wasn't easy.

I'll be honest, a part of me wanted to tear his hands off her (and perhaps deck him) but another, stronger part (probably led by my erection...) wanted to let this play out - see how far she'd go.

A slow song started, and to my horror and intense pleasure, I saw how they moved closer, bodies touching as they continued dancing. Her soft body, pressed against him... could she perhaps feel his big-

"Can I get you anything?" a voice suddenly interrupted my train of thought brought me back to reality. Beside my table stood a waitress, waiting for my order.

"Eh... ehm..." I stumbled, trying desperately to form a sentence after being pulled back into reality, "eh... yes. A... just a club-soda, please." I really wanted a big gulp of scotch but I'd already had a glass of wine at dinner, and I was driving. So...

"Sure," she smiled and left to get my drink and leaving me with an even greater feeling of this all being so... unreal.

Shaking my head to clear it, I turned my attention back to the dancefloor, quickly scanning it before I found the 'couple' - my wife and her dancepartner. They were still dancing close, seemingly enjoying the company of each other. As my wife turned her back to me, I could see how the strange man she'd met less than an hour ago had moved his hands a little lower, resting them juuust above her ass.

The song lasted forever, it seemed, or maybe I was just frozen in my aroused jealousy, and I had ample time to see how his hands slid further south and even had the audacity to squeeze her ass. Not much, and not overly lewd - you probably had to pay them close attention to catch it (like I was!) but it was obvious to me.

And still I did nothing. Just watched as she was being groped in public. By a stranger. My wife, however, took his hands and moved them back to her waist but she didn't scold him or anything, and he didn't look guilty in the least.

When the song ended, they parted. She said something and walked away, while he returned to where they'd been sitting earlier, ordering another beer, and it didn't take long before my phone beeped.

'You alrite? Im in the loo' it said. From Katie, obviously.

'Yeah! You are so hot!' I quickly replied.

'Thx are u having fun'

'I am! I'm so horny right now. Really hot seeing you dance with that guy' I wrote back.

'Good what now?'

That little question gave me quite the dilemma. On one hand, I really, really wanted to get her home. Home and naked...

But on the other, I also wanted to see where she'd go with this. Would she go all the way? Tonight? No way, there was no way...

Was there? What did I want?

'You there?' came another text - my wife was a bit impatient, apparently.

'Yeah, sorry. Was thinking. What do you want to happen now?' I wrote back, heart in throat.

'Wanna go home if youve had enough...'

Had I had enough? I really wanted to take her home and get my anxieties worked out by retaking my sexy wife. On the other hand, this opportunity might never come again.

'I'd like a little more. Let's meet at the car in half an hour hour. Okay?'

'If youre sure. Love you'

'I am. And I love you too. <3'

A moment later she came back out, giving me a quick shrug on her way to her new suitor. I didn't really know how to interpret that so I just gave her a smile in response. I considered giving her a thumbs-up as well but it might seem a little obvious so I didn't. She moved through the crowded room and sat down next to her new guy and he ordered her another drink, and they chatted and laughed and flirted while she drank it. From my point of view, it was easy to see how her inhibitions were being lowered, the more of the clear liquid she drank. Her texts had seemed like this was a favour she was doing for me but it certainly didn't seem that way out here! And this guy certainly didn't think she was bored! Was she acting with me or with him? Or both? Or neither? This was all quite complicated and my own feelings were more than mixed.

She kept touching his well-defined upper-arm, clearly impressed with it or twirling her hair around a finger as they talked which didn't do anything to ease my feelings - it was arousing as hell and nerve-wrecking at the same time. Jeez, could I stomach this?

Finally, she nodded with a pleased smile at something he said, drained the last of her drink and they went out to the dance-floor once again. This time, he wasted no time; he grabbed her butt and pressed himself against her as they danced, and once again she had to remove his hands from her buttocks.

I looked at my watch - I'd been in here for an hour and a half, and we had a little less than half an hour before we were to meet and become husband and wife once again. Wow, time certainly flies when you're in a state of aroused agony. Half an hour left of watching this guy hit on my wife... and watching her enjoy it too!

God, they looked good together! His lean body pressed against her voluptuous one as they danced away like nothing else mattered. I couldn't tear my eyes off them, and my mind was going wild with fantasies about them together.

Song after song they danced until our time in the club was finally up. When they stopped dancing and she told him, he looked deeply disappointed - perhaps he had thought that the sexy, older woman wearing a wedding-band was a sure thing. They talked a bit but, despite her cute smile, she kept shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders. He didn't seem like he was willing to accept defeat but she stood her ground.

And then he kissed her. He leaned down and kissed deeply and intensely, and after a second's hesitation, she accepted it - my wife had a strange man's tongue in her mouth!

Finally, she broke the kiss and pulled herself off him and moved for the exit, and as inconspicuously as possibly I got up, tried to fit my raging hardon better in my pants and followed her. We met up at the car but didn't say a word until we were both inside.

"I... wow!" I gasped, looking at her.

"You still okay?" she asked, worried.

"I... yeah! God, yeah! You're so... I love you so much!" I said, and she smiled, relieved.

"I love you too! Wow, that was really..."

"It was!" I agreed, "it was so hot! God, I want you so badly!"

"Well, maybe you should drive us home so we can take care of that," she teased me.

I kissed her, deeply, lovingly. Then I started the car and drove like hell, only too eager to get her home.

"So," she said, trying to sound indifferent but failing, as I exited the parking-lot, "was it... was it everything you hoped for?"

"Oh, man, yeah!" I exclaimed, my eyes moving from the road to her and back again, "yeah! You were... you were great! It was so hot!"

"That's good... I guess," she muttered, "I still don't understand though. I'd gone crazy if... if you'd just spent more than an hour with a strange woman." Call me crazy but it sounded like my wife was still not sure that I didn't have an ulterior motive.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers