This Is What I Want. Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?" I said when she tip-toed out of Mary's room after having checked on her.

"She's sound asleep," she said and sat down next to me on the couch, "just you and me left..." She sent me a smile that told me I wasn't the only one who had been looking forward to some alone-time. Some grown-up time.

"Come here," I grinned and pulled her into my embrace, and she quickly found my lips with her own.

"So..." I said after a good, long kiss.

"So...?" she wondered with raised eyebrows... but her tone made it abundantly clear she knew exactly what I meant.

"Well, you and Mark..." I tried, "what... what have you...?"

"Oh, you know," she shrugged with a teasing smile, "just... making acquaintances." While she spoke, her hand found its way to my crotch where she massaged my member though my pants. It was only too eager for her touch and quickly started to rise.

"Making... acquaintances?" I wondered, "how eh... exactly are you making acquaintances?"

"Well... we both agreed we had fun dancing and, you know, in the car afterwards..." she began while rubbing my dick - which rose quiet a bit faster as I realised that I did in fact not know about 'in the car afterwards'... had they just kissed... or?

"Yeah?" I commented lamely, and she rightly ignored me.

"And... well," she continued as she opened my pants and freed my fully-erect dick and slowly stroked it, "he said he thinks I'm... hot..." She gave me a look, clearly trying to gauge my reaction to that but I only smiled in return.

"You are!" I nodded.

"Well, it woulda been rude not to return a compliment," she continued, still checking my reaction, still stroking my dick, "so I told him... well, he's hot too."

"Oh my God!" I gasped, jealous, pleased and so, so aroused at the same time, "really?"

"I'm not rude, Tom, you know that," she said with an impish smile when she was certain I really didn't take offence at her calling another guy hot.

"Then what?" I prodded her.

"Hmm..." she said slowly as if to think - evidently, she got a real kick out of teasing me - "well, there were some more... compliments..."

"Yeah?" I asked again, wishing I had something more intelligent to contribute to the conversation.

"Yeah, he liked my top... and my skirt... my hair... my... my boobs..." her voice almost disappeared at the last word, and she looked at me a little worried.

"He'd be an idiot not to!" I said in an attempt to calm her down, "anything else..."

"Yeah, he told me he... really liked my dancing... eh, and, eh..." she apparently wasn't so sure about this next part, so she scooped down to the floor between my legs and engulfed my dick with her warm mouth.

"Oh God, Katie!" I gasped. Oh, God, she felt so good!

"He said," she continued when she took her mouth off my dick for a spell, "that he liked my... my ass and hoped he would... he would get a chance to feel it again." Without waiting for my response, she swallowed most of my dick again but kept a wary eye up on my face.

"Ah!" I grunted, not sure of it was her word or her deep-throating skills that rendered me speechless. Relieved, that I certainly wasn't taking offence, she bobbed up and down on my rod for a while, letting me enjoy this brief taste of Heaven. Despite not doing it often, Katie had always had some real oral skills.

"What... ah! what did you reply?" I asked when I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I replied... well, I really just sent an emoji, you know," she shrugged pulling my dick out of her mouth with a little plop.

"What, eh... what emoji?" I mumbled.

"The eh... the one that kinda sweats a drop while smiling..." she replied and rushed to stick my dick back into her mouth.

"Shit, Katie," I mumbled and lightly stroked her hair encouragingly.

"Was... was that not okay?" she asked, sounding a bit worried.

"It was great!" I exclaimed, "you're so fucking hot. You've got the both of us eating out of your palm..."

"I bet it doesn't hurt that I'm sucking your dick, huh?" she grinned and returned to said dick.

"It never hurts that you're sucking dick," I told her, not quite sure I was still making sense but not really caring either. She gave me a quick grin, her lips still wrapped around my manhood.

"I bet it won't hurt Mark either," I grunted, and she gave me a quick look up at me that I couldn't quite interpret. Was she thinking about the car or was she thinking about a possible future - and if so, was she annoyed with me for bringing it up or intrigued? Oh, God, the possibilities, the uncertainty was driving me crazy... and, alongside Katie's fantastic mouth, also towards a strong, strong orgasm.

For a good, long time the only sound in the room was the sound of my lovely wife slurping and sucking on my rod accompanied by my occasional grunt of desire.

"Did you... talk about anything else?" I finally wondered. She looked up at me and nodded.

"What...?" I needed to know.

"He asked... well, he asked if... if I was coming to the Hut tonight... The Shaky Hut, I mean..." she said after a moment's consideration.

"Jesus Christ, Katie!" I exclaimed. Was she just gonna keep that little tidbit for herself!? She looked frightfully up at me, clearly afraid of having gone too far.

"I... I thought..." she stammered, and I quickly realised I was giving off mixed signals.

"Did you say yes?" I quickly asked, "it's okay, if you did. It's more than okay!" I gave her my widest smile to try to convey how okay it was.

She looked at me for a good, long while, either trying to gauge my sincerity or to draw out the suspense a little.

"I said I couldn't. I had family-night," she said after a long, pregnant pause while she was still stroking my ready-to-burst dick. The word 'couldn't' certainly didn't make it easier to hold the orgasm back - 'couldn't' said that she would like to but had other obligations tonight... but on other nights she most likely wouldn't have them. 'Couldn't' was so much better than 'wouldn't'!

"And... and what did he say to that," I croaked, my world a blur of arousal.

"He said he understood..." she said slowly with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Okay..."

"And then he asked about tomorrow..." she finished and looked me dead in the eye. My breathing was so shallow now, I was so excited and at the same time a grip of fear festered in my stomach.

"And... and what did you answer?" I asked, dry in my mouth, filled with both dread and a weird, excited hope.

"I..." she began but stopped and swallowed, "I said I didn't know." Again she looked at my face and then down at my pulsating cock that almost exploded at her words. Her strokes slowed to a crawl to postpone my eruption.

"What do... what do you want to do?" I asked, heart in my throat.

"I don't know," she said honestly, "I mean... it's so crazy! I can't go on a date or... or meet up with a guy that I danced with and... kissed. On the other hand... well, if you want me to..." She looked up at me with burning eyes that told me it wasn't just because I wanted to.

"Please..." I begged, "tell him you'll be there tomorrow!" And then finish me off I added in my mind.

"I don't know," she said in an uncertain voice that told me she wanted to be persuaded, "it's a little soon, isn't it?" Okay, so now we weren't discussing if she should date the guy but when. We were definitely getting close!

"Please, honey," I pleaded, "you can... I mean, there's plenty of time."

"I don't know..." she repeated, though there was something in her eyes and her hand was speeding up on my dick, once again bringing me closer and closer to an explosion, "maybe..."

"Katie, please! Tell him you can meet him tomorrow!" I gasped, though whether it was the handjob or her words, I couldn't say. But, you know, probably both.

"But... are you sure?" she wondered, all innocent-like while making me writhe in pleasure.

"Right now," I groaned, "please... tell him right now!"

"Really? Right now?" she asked, actually sounding a little surprised, "you don't wanna... finish first?" She cast a quick look down at my painfully aroused dick.

"Please, Katie, I want this so bad..." I begged, throwing whatever pride I had overboard.

"Okay, okay, if you're sure," she nodded and let go of my dick. She got up and walked to the kitchen where I assumed she'd left her phone. I stayed behind on the couch, filled with a delirious, angst-y arousal - was this actually happening? A few seconds later she returned, fingers already busy on the phone. Still typing she sat down next to me and after a little more, she showed it to me.

"Tomorrow night works for me! Meet at the hut at 8.30?" I read, and my cock nearly spewed its load as I contemplated the implications, "wow, Katie!"

"Are you... are you sure?" she wanted to make sure, while hovering the send-button, and I nodded, my guts recoiling in horrified lust. She pressed the button while looking at me with a very intense look, and then reached for my hard dick, still aimed at the sky.

"Yeah..." I sighed as her pumping motions returned. She didn't answer, just looked at me and my dick and giving me pleasure. I had really no idea what went on inside her head, and, to my selfish shame, I must admit that at that point, I wasn't all that interested. I just wanted to cum! My head was so wired after our conversation, the long, teasing hand/blowjob - not to mention the message she'd just sent - that some part of me was gonna blow, and I preferred it to be my dick.

"Oh, Katie," I groaned as she steadily brought me closer and closer to the orgasm, "so good..."

"Are you gonna cum?" she asked teasingly, "are you?"

"Yes... fuck..." I muttered, "oh God, Katie... please... suck me again..." The last came out in a somewhat pleading tone but I didn't much care. She gave me a wicked smile and lowered her face to my dick, swallowing most of it.

"Oh God... Oh fuck..." I groaned, "oh Katie... ahh... I can't... I can't believe you're going on a date... shit, it's so hot..." Rapidly I was losing control as she bobbed up and down on my cock, teasing all the right places, even letting me into her throat.

"Oh Jesus, are you gonna wear something sexy? Oh, yes, oh please, oh the red dress, God, you'd be... so... ugnh! Oh... so... fuuuuuck!" I grunted as my own words and my wife's skillful mouth conspired to bring me over the edge. I gasped and shook as my body, my entire being was rocked by one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Pleasure, desire, arousal, fulfillment ... contentment swept though me as the woman I loved and whom I had just pressured into a date with a stranger expertly milked me, letting me empty my balls into her mouth. She kept my dick in her mouth, working hard to swallow my load, until I was spent and collapsed back onto the couch.

"I'm not wearing my red dress to a dance-club," she declared when she'd taken her mouth off my rapidly shrinking dick, "it's basically lingerie!"

"Huh?" I wondered, still far away in happy orgasm-land, "oh. Oh, sure. Your call..." A minute ago, it had seen imperative to get her really dressed up for Mark. Now? Not so much. I was just so happy with my wife that wonderful, sexy woman...

"You're still okay with this?" she asked me. I nodded, slowly. Despite my orgasm, I still very much wanted this.

"Okay, if you're sure..."

--

After the blowjob, we had a normal, Friday night with some Netflix and wine...

Well, except that Katie's phone kept dinging as she got and sent a lot of texts. She didn't let me see, though, so I had no idea what was going on. It made me crazy jealous and hot at the same time, especially the little smile she had on when she read some of them. I wanted so badly to grab the phone and read but I would trust her and not do anything weird. I wouldn't even ask to see the messages if she didn't want to show me, I'd just be zen and chill and all that.

In bed, we kissed and fooled around a little, and Katie quickly found a button to push with me that seemed to have quite an effect.

"But what am I gonna wear?" she muttered in between kisses and immediately I felt a series of little jerks in my dick - it was seriously liking hearing her talk about it!

"Ehm... the... the beige dress?" I tried and kissed her again and placed a hand on her breast, fondling the wonderfully large ta ta though her night-gown (well, the oversized t-shirt she slept in anyway). Her beige dress was somewhat sexy but far safer than the red one - that, now when I wasn't riding on an aroused high, I had to admit probably wasn't meant for use outside the bedroom.

"Oh, pooh!" she shook her head, "I don't want to look like someone's granny!" Eh, what? Also, since when did she say 'oh, pooh'? I was learning many new things about my wife tonight!

"Maybe the green skirt... if I can find a cute top...?" she wondered.

"The green?" I asked, trying to remember a green skirt from her wardrobe.

"Yeah, the emerald-green one... I wore it last new year's eve..." she explained, and I remembered. It was a pretty skirt that was also quite short.

"Really?" I all but gaped at her but quickly recovered, "yeah, the green one would be perfect!"

"Mhm... you think so?" she asked with that teasing quality to her voice, "you're not worried it's too... short? Shows too much leg...?" Her hand grasped my hardening prick and massaged it through my boxers.

"Oh nonono!" I protested and adjusted so she had an easier grip, "no, it's... perfect. Definitely not something a granny would wear!"

We kissed and fondled each other some more, and my hand snaked its way down between her legs - that she spread invitingly. She was already quite wet - seems I wasn't the only one turned on by our chat!

"Mhm..." she sighed into the kiss as I found her clit and paid it the attention it deserved. It didn't take long, however, before she grew impatient and turned me onto my back. I followed her instructions and she pulled her panties off while I discarded my boxers, and soon she was riding me like a woman possessed.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned, pinching her own nipples.

"God, you're so hot!" I exclaimed and, almost as an afterthought I continued, "I'm sure Mark'll think so too."

"Yeah? You think so?" she sighed without slowing down but looked down at me with a playful smile.

"Uh-huh!" I guaranteed her, "in that skirt? You'll be the hottest chick in the club!" This was definitely the first time I called her 'chick' but it seemed oddly fitting right then and there.

"Mhm... he did ask me to... mhm... to wear something that showed... ah! that showed my ass and legs..."

"Katie! Really?!" I asked as a spike of jealous arousal shot through me. Was this guy telling my wife how to dress!? I actually stopped fucking for an instant but an insistent buckling from Katie got me started again

"That's better..." she mumbled, and then continued, "yes... he said... my legs were too sexy to hide..."

"Oh fuck..." I grunted.

We made love - or fucked, perhaps - for a while after that, the only sound was our bodies hitting each other again and again... and our lustful moans and grunts. Katie was clearly heading towards and explosive orgasm, and I wanted very much to cum myself, despite having deposited a load in her mouth only a couple of hours earlier.

"What can I do?" she suddenly asked, still riding me hard.

"What...?" I answered, not having a clue what she was talking about.

"Tomorrow! What can I do? What will you allow?" she explained without slowing down. The juices were starting to rise in my dick by now - that question alone!

"I eh... whatever... whatever you want," I croaked.

"So if he... invites me home...?" she asked, not meeting my eyes but increasing the speed.

"If you wanna go, then... go!" I gasped, now suddenly struggling to hold the orgasm back.

"And you're fine with that?" she continued, "fine that your wife may want to... sleep with another... guy? Fine with being... made into a cuck?"

"YES! Oh please, God, yes!" I almost screamed and tried to think about something other than what she'd just said. It was impossible though.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped and then: "Oooooooh!" I looked up at her and her face was contorted in pleasure.

"Oh God, yes, me too, me too!" I agreed and fired my cum up into her while she kept riding me, kept drawing her own cum out.

She collapsed on top of me soon after.

--

Saturday was surreal in its normalcy. We ate breakfast with the girls, argued over TV- and ipad-time (they wanted more, I wanted less) and whether or not Mary could visit her best friend (Mary wanted to go, I thought she could stay at home and enjoy some time with her family).

And then, out of the blue, Katie announced that she was going to the mall... she needed a new top and maybe some new shoes, and suddenly my pulse was heading into over-gear. There was only one reason she needed new clothes today of all days, right? She was gonna wear it tonight, right? It had to be it. She had mentioned she needed to find a cute top, I had just assumed she meant in her closet. Well, evidently, she had other plans. And I was NOT about to object!

Suddenly, Mary wanted to come to the mall too and look at clothes but I cut her off and offered to drive her to her friend (which she then got permission to visit, I guess), so Katie could focus on her... shopping. And that was that.

After delivering Mary, I stayed home and played with Lissy while Katie was shopping... she took hours, and I really had to pull myself together to enjoy my youngest daughter. My mind kept wandering to Katie and her shopping and Mark and their date and what I had given permission to last night... but reading stories about Sesame Street out loud was fun too.

Katie stayed out for hours, and my mind was full of visions of her having met up with Mark, of them choosing together what she should wear, her modelling it for him, them being alone in the changing room... no! I had to pull myself together. This... thing could not come between me and the girls.

Mustering all my willpower, I threw myself into a game of hide and seek and forgot about Mark and Katie for a while.

When she did come home, she didn't look like anything out of the ordinary was happening. Sure, she had a date with a stranger in five hours, but now she had to cook for her family. I had hoped for a little show, a little catwalk, perhaps but she was all motherly business. And so, again, a normal Saturday proceeded.

Until I had tucked the kids in (even though Mary wasn't asleep yet, she always stayed in bed once the light had been turned off), and I made my way back to our bedroom. It was 8 pm (yes, Mary went to bed early for a ten year-old but she can't sleep in, so if she's to get some sleep, she must go to bed early).

Katie had a date in half an hour! Jeez, I couldn't believe it - she had a date! Was I more excited or more nervous or more scared? It was all mixing together in my head... and pants.

I found Katie in the bedroom where she was modelling her outfit in front of her full-sized mirror. She lit up in a smile when she saw me.

"Oh thank God, I was worried you wouldn't be done 'till after I'd left!" she exclaimed and actually looked quite relieved.

And hot. Smoking hot!

The emerald-green skirt reached around midway to her knees, showing off looots of leg, and the black top had a greenish tinge (I guess it was new; I couldn't recall seeing it before anyway) that matched the skirt nicely - and it was quite tight, showing off her large boobs - the way they pushed up against the thin fabric of the top told me she wore a bra, probably one of the 'nice' ones (the ones with varying degrees of push-up effect), and it made it hard to take one's eyes off her bust. Her face was artfully made up with dark eyeshadow and mascara.Sexy, inviting even but not veering into slutty-territory.

1...45678...13