This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 07

Story Info
Sister recounts Memories.
3.2k words
4.6
7.6k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael could not bring himself to face his aunt or mother after everything that had happened. After his Aunts display, he has not really spoken to either of them for several days. He had done simple greetings but never stayed in the room for long with his mother and especially his Aunt.

Michael went to school like normal. He would stay after school and hang out at the library claiming to be working on a project. When he got home, he would stay in his room to hide from them both. This went on for most of the week.

Michael had been in his room since he got home from school Friday afternoon. His aunt was over for dinner. His mother had tried to get him to join them, but he refused saying he did not feel well.

He waited until almost midnight before heading down to grab something to eat. He stopped when he reached the first floor, he was surprised that both his Mother and Aunt were on the couch still talking.

"I cannot believe what you are telling me." He heard his aunt Laura say. He crept to the edge of the door so he could hear more clearly what they were talking about.

"You went from not being able to at all, to rubbing one out every day this week." Laura said with shock in her voice.

"I cannot understand it either. I just feel like a new woman again. Just a few dirty thoughts and it is like a river down there." Susan said as she took a sip of wine.

"A few dirty thoughts about who." Laura said, giving her sister a slight push on the shoulder.

"Shut up, it is not like that." Susan said, face blushing deeply.

"Come on, I was honest with you about who I think about sometimes. Be honest with yourself." Laura leaned in resting her head on Susan's shoulder.

"That is not the same. Thinking about Michael one time 6 months ago is not the same as masturbating to your son nightly." Susan said her voice was a little frantic and worried.

"This past Saturday." Laura said bluntly.

Susan Looked at her sister puzzled "What do you mean."

"I used Michael to fuel a world class orgasm this last Saturday." Laura said confidently.

"You are so bad... How did you do it?" Susan said as she reached for her wine again.

"Who's being bad now?" Both women laughed.

As the laughter died down Laura leaned in close to her sister. "Do you want to know the best part?"

Susan lowered her glass, her face flush from the alcohol but also from her arousal at the conversation.

"He watched me do it." Laura said with a small moan biting her lower lip.

Susan's hand flew to her mouth. Was it to hold in a gasp or a moan she was unsure. "How do you know he watched you?" She asked as her breathing quickened.

"I watched him in my mirror as he eye fucked my sweet pussy. I even have some physical proof." Laura said, setting her empty glass down and before she took a sip directly from the bottle.

"What do you mean?" Susan said with the excitement of a child.

Laura leaned into her sister's ear. "He left me his tribute at my door." She whispered before sucking on her sister's ear lobe.

She knows! Was all that went through Michael's mind. What should he do, drop to his knees and apologize, run to his room and pack his bag?

"MMMMMM" Susan's moaning snapped Michael back to the moment. Wait she was enjoying this story she was not freaked out by it.

"Stop, you are drunk." Susan said as she pushed her sister off her.

Laura pouted "What? Some of my best memories have been made while I was drunk. One memory in particular."

"I cannot believe you are going to bring that up now." Susan said in protest raising her hand to her sister gesturing for her to stop.

Laura grabbed her sisters' hand and guided it back down to her crotch. "This is one of your favorite memories as well. Here play with this while I remind you how adventurous you used to be."

"Martin come on, how can you know for sure she is the one you have not been with anyone else." A very drunk Laura questioned the young man currently snuggled next to her barely 18-year-old sister Susan. "She is smart, funny, beautiful, and the mother of my child. I could not ask for anything more." The pair looked loving into each other's eyes and kissed.

"I bet she is a terrible lay. That is what happens when you knock up a virgin." Laura found her joke amusing, as she always did. Just then a pillow hit her from across the coffee table. Spilling her beer.

"At Least I am not a slut like you." Susan says sticking her tongue out at her older sister. "I am not a slut. I am experienced. There is a difference. I am sure I could teach you a thing or two." Laura said, trying to wipe the beer off her shirt.

"I would pay to see that." Martin said knowing it prickled Susan's feathers. Susan slapped him hard in his chest.

"See that is what I am talking about. You guys are going to be missing out on experimenting in college." Laura said giving up on trying to clean her shirt and just removed it. She now stood in front of the young couple in her lacy black and slight damp bra.

"You have done enough experimenting for the three of us." Susan said, shaking her head at her sister.

"All the more reason I should show you a thing or two. Come on, how do you even know if she is a good kisser if you don't have anything to compare it to?"

"I think she might be onto something dear." Martin said with a chuckle. The pair always enjoyed teasing Susan. Her reaction when she was this drunk always made for a good laugh.

"What should we do? Go pick up some bar skanks and let you make out of them." Susan said, finishing off her beer. Placing it next to the slightly more than a dozen cans that lined the table in front of them.

"No need to go find a random skank you have one right here." Laura said as she jumped up and went straight for Martin. As Laura leaned over, she felt a swift slap on her ass. "Laura, I am not going to let you kiss him."

"Then how will we find out if you guys are doing it right." Laura stood her hands on her hips, her fingers wrapped around her exposed stomach.

"Well, you could kiss her Baby." Martin said, adjusting himself on the couch.

"I knew I liked him." Laura said before she grabbed her sister's face and pulled her in for a kiss before she could protest.

The kiss was brief and Laura pulled away. "See terrible. Martin will have no choice but to leave you if that is the best you got."

"What it is not fair. I was not ready. I am a way better kisser than that." Susan responded in a huff.

"Well, this is for science. So maybe you both better run another test to be sure." Martin said as the pair started to laugh.

Susan, feeling a little judged, shot back "You know screw you both, I am a great kisser."

Laura sat next to her sister and pulled her head to her chest. "Oh, we know you think that sweety. That is what makes you so adorable."

Susan was getting upset now, the beer mixing with her emotion to remove the last roadblock in her mind. She shoved her sister over and jumped on her, pinning her down on the couch. She locked lips with Laura as she pinned her hands above her sister's head.

Laura, surprised by the action, struggled a little under her sister's attack before settling into the kiss and returning it. She felt her sister's lip's part slightly and she took that chance to press her tongue forward reaching to make a connection. Laura soon felt that connection as Susan's tongue met hers as they caressed each other."

Susan and Laura kissed for several minutes while Martin rubbed the front of his pants. The pair broke their kiss and Laura made eye contact with Martin. She admired his restraint for not interrupting and forcing himself into the mix. He should be rewarded for that.

"Fine, maybe you are a good kisser." Laura said, rolling her eyes, still pinned by her sister.

"Damn right and don't forget it." Susan said and she used her fingers to make sure her lipstick had not smudged too much.

"ya but kissing is the minor leagues. How are your dick sucking skills?" Laura smiles curling slightly.

"We don't do that." Susan said.

"Wait Martin, you have never had your knob polished." Laura said her face wiping back and for trying to read the couple's expression at this revelation. Laura could tell her sister was a little ashamed at the confession. "I gag too easily," Susan said, kind of defeated.

"All the more reason for practice and training. Martin, whip it out, here let me show her how it is done." Laura said, kneeling next to Martin.

Martin rose and started unbuttoning his pants.

"Hold the fuck up. I would not let you kiss him. What makes you think you get to suck his dick?" Susan said, stopping Martin from pulling his pants down.

"Someone has to save your relationship." As Laura grabs Martin's pants and yanks them as hard as she can down.

His cock sprang free right in front of her. Laura had always found Martin attractive and had fantasized about him a few times. She was so close to fulfilling one of those right now she could practically taste the pre cum dripping from his cock.

Susan jumped in front of her sister and grabbed Martin's free swinging dick. "Fine I will do it. Just watch freak."

Susan opened her mouth wide and shoved Martin's dick into her mouth. She was too drunk to control herself and it hit the back of her throat and she gagged instantly. It was everything in her to keep from throwing up. Susan pulled back and started coughing uncontrollably.

"Amateur, let me do it." Laura gracefully pointed Martin's dick at her mouth and slowly she let her tight lips spread out over the head of his cock and it entered her mouth. Susan knew she should be upset. Another woman's mouth was on her future husband's cock. However, anger or jealousy was not what she felt, it was lust. Her sister started to suck and bob up and down on Martin's dick. Laura worked her head up and down the shaft. Susan looked at Martin, his face just locked in utter amazement. He looked at her and worry spread over his face, unsure how she would react. Susan shot up to him and kissed him deeply.

"How does my slut sister's mouth feel around your cock?" she whispered in his ear. "Baby it is great. Are you sure this is ok?" He said nuzzling and kissing her neck. She did not respond right away and instead took his hand and pushed it under her skirt. "You tell me if I like it." As she shoved his hand into her soaking wet panties. He did not respond. He just began rubbing her pussy as they kissed again.

Laura stopped what she was doing and looked at the pair of lovers. "Hey now this is a dick sucking lesson, pay attention." The pair broke their kiss and apologized in unison as if caught by the principal. "Nerds" Laura said as she kept stroking Martin's dick.

As Susan got on her knees in front of Martin Laura came in behind her. "Now the secret to a great blow job is saliva. You want his dick coated in it. It should be going everywhere. A nice sloppy blow job feels great. If you do not use enough saliva your hand, and mouth may not glide as easily as it needs."

Susan looked at her lover's dick and Laura was right he was still coated in her sister's slip.

"Now I got it ready for you so just try to make sure you keep the same amount and you should do fine. Start with as much as you can get into your mouth. Then use your hand to take care of the rest of his shaft." Susan inhaled Martin's dick and began to work on it in earnest.

Martin winched a few times and Susan bobbed her head up and down. "use your tongue and lips to cover your teeth. We don't want any scratches in this beautiful cock." Laura purred into her sister's ear.

The two women continued to work on Martin's dick. Laura would swap in to demonstrate something for her sister before returning the dick to its proper owner to put into practice what she was just shown.

Laura locked eyes with Martin. She loved to look up at a man as she sucked his dick. She had heard it made them feel power over the woman. That may be turn but she never felt more powerful herself when she could see how much control she had over them with their dick in her mouth. However, this was a new experience. She held her sister's head as she was going to town on Martin's dick. She could tell she was in full control over this situation. Both young lovers would do anything she said at that moment.

Laura licked her lips, never breaking eye contact with Martin and she ran her hand in front of her sister and down into the waist of her skirt.

"Martin, she could drown someone down here if she wanted and I am almost the same." She pulled her hand back up to her mouth, her fingers glistening with her sister's lubricant. She sucked her fingers into her mouth and moaned as she tasted the sweet honey she had thought about on more than one occasion.

"Now Martin one of these hole needs to be fucked but I don't think she is ready for you to fuck mine. So, let's get this little cock slut a good pounding." Laura pulled on her sister's hair slightly. Bringing her head up next to hers. Her face was covered in saliva. Susan took to heart the sloppy blow job instructions from earlier. Laura kept a hold of her sister's hair at the base of her scalp and pulled her into a deep kiss as Martin removed the rest of his clothes.

Laura yanked her sister away from her kiss as she looked her over. Her face was lost. The poor girl was so drunk from beer and lust and she looked like a drug attic begging for her next fix. Laura helped her sister get her skirt and panties off as she laid her down on the couch. Martin climbed on top of Susan and slapped his cock against her soaking wet pussy. The loud wet slap sound sent a shudder up Laura's spine. She was sad that no hot dick was going to fill her hole, but she at least got to rub one out watching these two go at it.

Laura pulled her own pants down and started to attack her neglected pussy. She was so worked it still felt amazing and at least one of the hottest sexual experiences of her young life. Martin was just pounding away at his Baby Mama when Laura felt something grab her hand. Susan had reached over and took over for her sister. Laura did not fight it and instead threw her head back she started to rub her breast realizing they were still confined inside her bra. She quickly freed them so she could access her nipples.

Laura then felt a small tug on her lower half. She looked down at her sister and her eyes cried out for something. Susan was lost in the passion and the words could not be spoken so she grabbed her sister's thigh and pulled it toward her.

"Are you sure?" Laura asked, barely able to wait for an answer. Susan, still unable to speak, just nodded. That was all Laura needed and she threw her leg over her sister's face and shoved her aching pussy into her sister's waiting mouth.

Laura was sure Susan had never eaten pussy before, but I guess you learn a thing or two about your own equipment. Laura could feel Susan tongue trying to do large licks across the thick pussy lips that now covered her face. She would switch tongue fucking her before pulling her sister clit into month for a long deep suck.

Laura looked up at Martin. She could tell he was close; she could not help herself and leaned in and kissed him. This seemed to drive him over the edge, and he started to slam into Susan with hard deep strokes. Susan's own orgasm caused her to moan so deeply that the vibrations tipped the scales and Laura had her own orgasm. She could feel herself release and knew she had just drenched her little sister in her cum. She raised herself on to her knees to make sure her sister could breathe.

Martin's shrinking cock was sliding out of Susan's pussy, his cum slowly dripping out as well. Laura was unsure what came over her and she dropped down and took her sister's cum covered cream pie into her mouth and greedily sucked the fresh cum from her sister. Susan shuttered as a small after shock hit her as she felt her sister clean out her pussy.

Susan moans grew more labored and irregular as Laura's hand helped work her sister's clit. "You can still feel it can't you. The way my tongue felt as it pulled his cum out of you. I have never forgotten the taste of the two of you mixed together." Laura whispered into her sister's ear as she finished her story.

That was all that Susan could take as her orgasm took her. Laura cradled her sister's body as she convulsed under the extreme reaction. The pair held each over for a while before Laura spoke.

"See, this is not our first time confronting some of these feelings. They might feel strange, but that night solidified our bond. The love we shared was beautiful and all the societal issues did not matter. I have missed that between us. I just don't think you should close yourself off to the idea." Laura stroked her sister's hair as she waited for her sister's response.

"I guess you could be right, but Michael is different, he is my son. Please just give me time to work through this."

Michael was lost in everything that he had just seen and heard. Just seeing his Aunt help his mother masturbate would have been enough to make this night crazy, but Aunt Laura did that while recounting a threesome the sisters had with Michaels father. Never mind the fact that his Aunt knew he had jerked off outside her door last weekend. Michael's head was so overloaded he may as well have been drunk. He knew he had to leave before they caught him spying on them.