This Misadventures of Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm used her mouth until he was ready to cum, pulling out of her and moving behind her to spray his cum into her wet hair. Juan was next, repeating the exact same motions as Malcolm; he used her mouth to bring himself to the edge, his thrusting slightly more aggressive than Malcolm's. If Jessica had any strength left she would've gagged, or begged, or something- but as she was, she just sat there as Malcolm's cum dripped down her hair, mixing with the salt water and Juan raped her mouth. He added his cum to Malcolm's, and Chris moved himself into her mouth.

"You have been such a good girl, Jessica," he said kindly, taking slow and deliberate thrusts all the way into her willing throat. "Our cum will stay in your hair for the rest of the day, giving you a reminder of our little game," he said, gently cupping her face to see that she understood. "You'll want to put it up so that no one can tell," he continued, "and if Scott notices, tell him it's sunscreen- only we will know the truth- only we know what a good little girl you are," he said, his thrusts getting more and more urgent. Jessica nodded, vaguely, continuing to take his cock in her throat. Chris emptied his balls onto her hair as well, and knelt behind her to tie it up in a cum-filled bun.

With that, the boys gave her back her swimsuit.

12