This One Time, at Cheer Camp… Ch. 02

Story Info
Crossing the point of no return.
3.5k words
4.53
13.5k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at Kayla and nod, "that sounds like a good idea."

I finally put the truck in drive and pulled back out onto the road heading back towards the highway. Though I have to concentrate on the road my eyes dart between Kayla to my right, up into my rearview, though I can't exactly see what Emma and Mike might be doing, plus the road itself. The thoughts racing through my mind combined with the smell of sex quickly filling the air is almost too much. Though Kayla and I are restricted on what we can do for the time being due to my driving, Emma has no such restrictions and quickly gives in to her growing teen urges.

With her young, big, green eyes locked on Mike's, she gently rubs her fingertips over the small piece of cloth covering her pussy. Mike breaks his eyes from hers slides then down her body as he's even more excited not to see a single hair showing from the edges of her shorts. Emma had been with enough boys by now to know and understand the look on Mike's face.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours Mr Mike!"

Mike can't help it as the sides of his lips curl upwards, showing off his happiness.

Mike nods as he eagerly reaches down and begins to unbutton his fly and unzip his jeans.

Separated from Emma by the back of my seat, my attention is divided and spread to the max. Hearing those words, my own daughter's words... speaking like that... not to mention who she is saying this too is overwhelming. Not to mention, my own little Emma is saying them right in front of me, her own Father... I would've never expected this in a million years.

All of the confusion and second guessing, and lust is all brought back into a laser like focus the moment Kayla opens her little mouth. Kayla follows Emma's cue as she unbuckles her seat belt and moves closer to me, "is it true? Are you really HUGE down there?"

My brain races, "How the fuck do I answer that? Do I even answer? Her own Dad is literally right there... but then again he is back there with MY daughter. I mean fair is fair after all."

All I manage is a warm smile as I take my eyes off the road for a moment and look down at Kayla who is looking back up at me like a smitten little kitten. I reach out and gently touch the top of her head as I pet her.

"There's a rest stop ahead in one mile, think you can wait that long to see for yourself?" I say softly to her.

With a typical teenage girl sarcastic vibe she replies, "no, I can't!"

I feel her reach down into my lap and trace the outline of my bulging cock through my jeans as I do my best to aim for the exit lane.

With each 'couple' now caught up in their own little worlds, I have no idea of what's going on in the backseat.

As Mike wastes no time, he reaches in and grabs himself, fully engorged, he can't wait to show himself off to Emma.

However Emma isn't waiting. She pulls her shorts to the side, fully exposing her hairless pink pussy to Mike and the world. She can't help it, waiting months for this day and the actions of the last hour leading up to this are all too much. She slides her middle finger from the bottom of her slit straight up to the top, then back down again. She's so horny that she doesn't care who sees, be it Mike, Kayla or even her own Father.

Mike finally produces his hard, proud dick from the opening of his pants. Emma's eyes can't help but be glued to her prize.

Both of them begin to stroke themselves in front of the other as Emma's scent quickly fills the cab of the truck. Emma's eyes catch Mike's pre-cum, already forming on his fat, thick head as she feels the truck lurch and slow down.

I aim the truck towards the far back corner of the rest stop. We pass a car here and there, families playing and using the restrooms and picnic tables for a quick stop before returning to the highway. I manage to pull up into a somewhat quiet spot in the corner, even though I came in a little fast, I throw the truck into park as we arrive in an open space.

Kayla has already managed to get my pants unbuttoned and the zipper lowered. She's exposed my thick, dark red cockhead, as is already working on getting the entire thing out.

As Kayla works my underwear down, the pragmatic part of her brain kicks in, "we call dibs on the truck!" She announces as her eyes are still glued to my cock.

"The fuck! You can't do that!" Emma calls from the backseat while she continues to slide her fingers up and down her slit, spending more and more time on her hardening little clit.

"I didn't make the rules... but that's the rules" says Kayla as she grabs my cock towards the base with her little hand.

Mike and I don't dare to get involved in their friendly little spat. Why would we? Our cocks are doing ALL of our thinking for us now.

Emma exhales loudly, her pent up sexual frustration showing. "Fine! The rest stop bathroom it is!"

Emma hops out and grabs a small bag, the one she's stashed her condoms in. Mike follows her lead like a little kid; tucking his cock back inside his pants and hoping out.

We watch from the front seat as the two walk together and disappear around the side of the building.

"That's better!" Kayla says as she sits up and grabs her t-shirt by the bottom, pulling it up and off of her shoulders. Her full firm breasts are packed neatly into her sports bra. "Here, put your seat back all the way."

I obeyed her; I couldn't say 'no' if I had wanted to. She leans over my body from across the truck and lowers the window an inch. She carefully inserts the bottom of her shirt into it, then rolls the window back up so that her shirt now provides us a little more privacy in the parking lot.

As soon as Kayla is happy with her work, she lowers her head and immediately begins to slurp and suck on my cock. Her forwardness, her eagerness caught me off guard. And while she can't quite get every inch of me into her mouth, she more than makes up for it with her sloppy tongue work.

Now I was in a marriage where I was still lucky enough to get a good blowjob at least every month or so, even after all of these years. But Kayla's was different. It wasn't refined. She honestly didn't seem to know exactly what she was doing... but that was also part of the appeal.

She would work the head for a moment, then drag her tongue up and down my shaft. She completely ignored my balls but I was such a sloppy wet mess after just a few moments that I didn't care.

I just sat back in my driver's seat as my best friend's daughter bobbed her cute little head up and down in my lap. I could tell that she was trying her best and that was the hottest part of it all. I gently patted the back of her head while I leaned back and watched the people milling about at the rest stop. My mind even drifted for a brief moment as I thought about Emma and wondered what she was up to.

Everything came crashing back down, down to Kayla as I unexpectedly felt myself on the edge, felt the explosion building from within me.

"Jesus Sweetheart... Im getting... close!" I moaned softly. I expected her to slow down, or even stop in the way that my wife does when she wants to prolong the event. But Kayla obviously wasn't having any of that. No, Kayla continued to work my cock as if I hadn't said a word.

"fuck.... Fuck.... FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my lust took over and I grabbed the back of Kayla's soft head. I felt my cock erupting longer and harder than I had ever remembered before. I could feel her tongue and lips working me, but I could also feel that she wasnt getting it all as I felt a warm, wet sensation near the base of ny cock.

But I didn't care. Little Kayla did her best and my cock had never felt better. As I came down from my high, I felt a strong urge to return the favor. Kayla, Emma's best friend in the whole world, was the object of my lust.

I had never thought Kayla looked any better than she did as she raised her head from my lap. I could see her lips wet from a combination of my own sperm and her saliva. Her eyes were bulging out of her face and the smile across her melted me.

"Get in the backseat!" I playfully ordered, "I bet that youv'e never had your pussy eaten properly!"

"Yes Sir!" She smirked as she answered me playfully and she crawled into the backseat and over into the far corner.

I made sure to pull my pants up enough to keep them on me, though I didn't care to button them up. I followed Kayla, crawling into the backseat that I wasn't near as graceful as Kayla.

As I clumsily climbed into the backseat, I greeted with a cute little Kayla who already has her cute little butt raised off the seat and is in the process of removing her shorts and panties in one swoop. I'm surprised, though in retrospect I probably shouldn't have been to find her totally, completely hairless. My brain can't help but to compare it to my own wife, Sarah's, also shaved pussy. But Kayla's is different. The smoothness, the carefully tucked lips, it looks amazing.

As I take my position on the floor, but spread out behind me, I help Kayla slide her left foot out of her clothes, making it easier for her to open her legs wide for me.

Finally, there I am. Face to face with the most beautiful, not to mention, youngest and tightest, perfect little pussy that I've laid my eyes on in decades.

I lick my lips as I lean in and taste Kayla for the first time. She makes a sound, a high pitched moaning sound that I've never heard before but it reassures me that the boys she's been with before have never taken the time to treat her properly.

I begin at the bottom of her slit with the tip of my nose pressed against her hardening clit. I slide up and down then back up again. With each pass I press a little more, a little harder into her. I feel her young lips giving in and opening further and farther apart. Her hips begin pressing up from her seat into my mouth as well.

I don't dare to break contact with her. So I can't look up and see her face though I want to so badly. I'm reassured, not just from her moans filling the cab of the truck but also from her placing her hands on the back of my head, applying slight pressure.

We both pick up a great rhythm, as if we've been partners for years. Either I must be better than even I thought, or Kayla's pent up sexual energy for the last couple of weeks overcomes Kayla. She grabs handfuls of my hair as she pushes her hips out and leaves them there. Her distinct moans are now a series of squeaks and squeals as I feel her thighs try to crush the sides of my head while her hips vibrate intensely.

Her squeals give way to silence as I suddenly can't even hear her breathing. Then BAM, she gasps for air as she takes deep breath after deep breath.

"Oh my God Mr. Will!" She sighs as I finally come up for air and witness her toss her head back and lay her forehead against the window, still trying to control her breathing. "What the fuck was that?!" She says in a way that I take as a compliment.

I stay on the floor, with a hand on the top of each of her exposed thighs as all I can do is to slide my eyes up and down her firm, young body, just soaking her up.

Kayla finally looks around, seeing other drivers and passengers and families walking to and fro, seemingly oblivious to the feelings Kayla has flowing through her head and body.

"Oh shit. What now?" Kayla blurts out.

I instinctively pop my head up from between her thighs and look over my shoulder and out the front windshield.

I see my own little Emma with a monster grin heading back towards the truck with Mike in tow. They're holding hands as if they themselves are father and daughter.

Though I have no reason to feel this way, I quickly button and zip my pants up, noticing my cock is rock hard in the process. As I squirm to get back up and into my seat, Kayla gently slides her panties and shorts back up as well. We are both barely back into our seats and dressed as Emma hops into the truck just ahead of Mike and says, "Go!"

"Go?" I replied to her, "What's the hurry?" As I retrieve Kayla's shirt from the window and toss it back to her.

Mike, sliding in next to me and throwing his seat belt on. "Well I'd never be one to say anything negative about your little Emma.... but I think her big mouth might have got us caught."

I look up at her through my rearview mirror.

She can't help but to look back at me, giggling... "Well nobody warned me it'd be that big!"

Kayla now bursts out laughing, "Tell me about it!"

Emma continues, "I tried to be quiet... I really did... but yea, I don't think I was quiet enough... so some Karen mom scolded us through the door... saying that she knew exactly what was going on and that she was calling the cops... so yea, we need to go!" She laughs.

I just roll my eyes and shake my head at my little drama queen as I put the truck into reverse and begin to leave.

"Shit!"

Sure enough as I almost reach the exit for the rest stop, a State Trooper is pulling me over.

As I pull over and put the truck in park I remind everyone. "Just relax, we're just heading to camp, no need to lie about anything that just happened except the obvious."

As I turned my attention back to the rearview mirror, searching for the trooper, I saw him as a cold sense of fear draped over my body. I'm way more nervous than I should be.

I watch as the trooper walks up to my window as I lower it. "Can I help you Sir?"

"Yes Sir, I'm Trooper Madison, and the reason I stopped you today was that we had a strange call about some...." he looks over to Mike and finally into the back seat. "Some... illicit activity going on."

My blood goes even colder, "Well we've only been here for a minute, just a quick stop... we're taking our daughters up to State college for cheerleading camp."

The trooper continued to look us over, "Do you two have an ID?"

Mike hands me his, which I add mine to as I hand them over. "Girls, could you meet me at the back of the truck?"

I look at them in my rearview and nod. Emma and Kayla look up towards us for a lifeline but there is nothing I can say now. They both get out on Emma's side and head towards the back of the truck. The trooper follows them, our IDs in hand.

As everyone reaches the back of the truck he asks, "Ok, full names and dates of birth ladies"

Emma looks at Kayla before stepping up and answering first, "Emma Marie Marsh... April 21, 2005."

Kayla follows Emma's lead, "I'm Kayla Leigh Fisher, Dec 5, 2004."

The trooper writes down everything as they say it. "Wait here please."

He returns to his car for a moment. I've been watching in my rearview. "We're good... we're good" I try to reassure Mike. "We're just two dads with two daughters heading to cheerleading camp, there's no way he can prove any more than that."

"You better be right" Mike says as he watches in his rearview mirror.

The trooper finally steps out of his car. He walks past the girls and back to my window. Speaking softly he says, "I'm sorry about this Mr Marsh, Mr Fisher." As he hands us our IDs back.

"The call on this didn't make sense anyways. The caller said a couple was having sex in the bathroom but also said that they were engaging in a sex act in a white truck. And I'm pretty sure you can't be in two places at once. Add to that they mentioned a white truck... well thats why ya'll were stopped. I'm really sorry about this, there's no way that it was either if you two. So y'all are free to get your girls off to camp! Y'all have a nice day."

He turns and leaves us, walking past the girls, "You girls go kick butt at camp."

"Yes... yes Sir!" Emma says surprised.

The girls scurry back and up into their seats in the truck. I put the truck in gear and head towards the highway, wanting to put all the distance I can between us and the trooper.

"That was close... a little too close. If we're... if we're gonna keep having some fun, like we just did, we have to be more careful. Oh, and nobody can know, no friends, nothing on line... if we all got caught... well it'd be bad... got it?" I ask the truck.

"Got it?" I repeat my question a little more seriously than I had intended but I finally get some mumbles in agreement.

To lighten the mood I offer my right hand up, "pinkie swear."

Mike grins at my suggestion and we all four pinkies swear to be more careful in the future.

We drive in silence for a few minutes. I exchange a couple of awkward glances in the front seat with Mike but as the moments pass we both nod and seem to warm up to each other. However in the backseat, Emma and Kayla can't help but to start texting again.

Emma: OMG!!!!!!!

Kayla: I Know!!!!

Emma: I mean fucking your Dad in a dirty bathroom stall wasn't on my list of things to do today... but OMG!!!!

Kayla: LOL! I just blew your Dad and his huge dick! Then got the best head OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Emma: I swear your Dad was only half in me, he's so fucking long!!!

Kayla: So that's why you couldn't keep your mouth shut? You almost got us caught!

Emma: Seriously... when I first laid eyes on him and he let me put the condom on, I didn't think he would fit in there!

Kayla: So we're gonna keep doing this right? I mean, that wasn't a one time thing or anything right?

Emma: Oh we are SO doing this again!

Emma finally leans up on the seat between Mike and me. "So we're like not going to camp right!?"

I smile over at Mike who replies in kind. "I was just thinking about that..."

Mike looked upward for a moment, "well if we had 'car trouble'... and we all kept to the script... I bet we could buy ourselves a good day or two with Christie and Sarah." He mentions our wives and the girls' moms.

Emma's eyes light up as Kayla now squeezes in and joins her, "Yes!"

"Please Daddy!" The girls whine.

"Ok, so here's the plan... When you girls call and text your Mom, all you know is that the check engine light was on and it sounded bad. As for you and me Mike, the light came on, and it started running rough. We pulled over at the first exit where there was a mechanic...Now it's Sunday afternoon, they can't really get in there and diagnose it until tomorrow, and then maybe another day to get a part and to actually fix it. So in the meantime, we'll get a hotel... and whatever happens, happens... we will still need to call and check in periodically. Most of all we gotta all be in this together!"

Emma playfully adds, "well hopefully I won't blurt out how it's the biggest one that I've ever seen!" As Kayla playfully slaps her arm.

"So you're admitting that you HAVE seen at least a couple!" I call her out playfully.

Emma's face turns a little red, "well maybe one or two before Daddy."

"That's OK Honey... we just can't tell Mom about THIS one!"

Within minutes I'm excited again and heading towards a motel along the highway.

To be continued...