All Comments on 'This One Time at Surf Camp'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruabout 2 months agoAuthor

So somehow, I had forgotten to give credit to TheRedChamber for giving me amazing suggestions to help me improve my story! If you haven't, please check out his stories! They contain some of the best prose you can find on Literotica.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

Well JH, I suggest you leave your comfort zone more often because this was very good! It as well written and captured the moment perfectly. 5⭐s.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Outside your comfort zone to write; outside mine to read, but did so out of curiosity because I enjoy so much the storylines you create and how you draw your characters. Liked the way you crafted the “first time/coming out” scene and for a short piece the two MC felt real not to mention Roz.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Traveling south east Asia is definitely a experience you should consider living …. Its not of sex, that everybody is talking about, it’s about places, beauty, peaceful friendly laughing people, tasty food and relaxing ….. its just amazing

Lovely short tale Jackie ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌸

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

‘Orbits around its base’ nicely done- this gay encounter might read better for women I think…or for a gay man for sure…I think most of the readers here are bi curious men looking for more ‘cock’, less kissing…over read ALL the bi stories here…great writing! Thank you!

(Maybe Roz would like to join in or watch the next step?)

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 month ago

ok jacky you got it. My first male gay story.

May be not the same level like other stories. But nice enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
03/20/2024 News: Just released my story 'Atalanta vs Love' for the April Fool's day contest. Go check it out and let me know what you think! In other news, I'm still working diligently on Kyra and the Swordstress. Thank you everyone who's been sending me messages asking abou...