All Comments on 'This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 08'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for updating!

Kai drawing parallels between Pepin and Milo is very pleasing to me, yes baby embrace the boy love plot loool. I've been so absorbed in the story I didn't notice Kai hadn't taken the time to reflect on what got him to this new world in the place, what started all this... It's so nice seeing his sense of responsibility grow, even in what he thinks is a 'game'.

Seeing Sebastian develop what may be more than superficial feelings of lust for Milo has been so interesting.

I'm thinking they would've done more than kiss the same day if only he could actually understand what Milo is saying to him, such a shame. And Beatrice! I'm intrigued, will she be more essential to the story? Can't wait to read more about Sebastien's voyeurism and The Pit. And Kai's dragon adventures with Pepin

HHYagamiHHYagamialmost 3 years ago

I really like this story, expecially the silly jokes. I tend to consider Milo a deuteragonist of this story. I often find myself to sympathize more for him than for kai.

He has put his heart on the line and, for now, he's fooling himself. More high the relationship between him and sebastian will go, harder will be the fall when he'll realize that his beloved best friend wasn't with him from the start.

I really really like it, and i also feel some vibes from box shaped heart caused obviously by all the "body swap" plot point. I loved that story, and I'm sure that I'll love this too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous