Thomas - The Beginning Pt. 01

Story Info
Massages and manicures just don't do it for her!
3.7k words
4.42
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mememe4
Mememe4
5 Followers

The appointment was made - booked weeks in advance. I had been looking forward to this particular Thursday afternoon for just as long. Here is how it began.

Is it so wrong that I have wants and needs? I mean, I am a professional woman, single mom of two and busy as fuck. What is so bad about treating myself to a little something special? Some women get manicures or pedicures, Others go for a massage. Me? I treat myself to an hour or two of hot as hell sex. I call it stress release. Others may call it something else. Whatever you want to call it, I know it works just fine for me! Well, maybe a little better than fine...

I hesitated making the call at first. My friend Terri had given me the number weeks ago and I had been mulling it over ever since. I surprised myself when I finally decided to do it. I thought, Fuck! Why the hell not? I'll treat myself. See how it goes.

I finally took the leap.

It was a low-key Friday night. I had had a typical busy week and I was winding down with my second glass of Pinot, flipping through Netflix on my phone. That's when the thought popped in my head and I searched the text Terri had sent with the number. Ahhh...The Number. There it is Jessica! Just do it! My fingers hovered for a moment and then I tapped the phone and, before I could get the balls to hang up, someone on the other end picked up.

"(...I have no recollection of the start of the conversation!)...this is Andrea speaking. And who do I have the pleasure of speaking with on this wonderful Friday night?" Damn, she's chipper! She either really likes her job or they pay is very good. I hesitated and then gave her a fake name.

"Connie," I replied. Oh hell! I just gave the lady my mother's name! What the...?!

"Hello Ms. Connie. Thank you for calling! It's such a pleasure to speak with you! And how may I assist you this evening?" Oh this young lady definitely enjoyed her job! I smiled and my reluctance fell away slightly. My words came out choppy at first until I finally was able to mutter something about a friend...a number shared...a great new coffee shop on Asbury...and then finally got around to asking about how this all worked.

Andrea was very helpful. She made it very clear to me in the beginning that this was in no way an escort service. The gentlemen were for companionship only and any and all other suggestions were false. She asked if I understood and we continued with the details. She asked about my preferences - age, hair color, body type, facial hair, etc. Damn! They had quite the selection! It was just like picking out a pair of new shoes. And, about 15 minutes later, I pushed the end call button and had an 'appointment' with Thomas booked for a Thursday afternoon in about two and a half weeks. Shit, that's quicker than I can get an appointment with my dentist!! I chuckled as I finished my glass of wine, turned the lights out the living room and headed off to bed.

After crawling into bed, thoughts of Thomas filled my mind. Had I really done this? Was I really going to go through with this? What the hell was I thinking? And then the other thoughts took over. I wonder what he will be like. I had picked someone much younger. I don't think I have mentioned age yet. I am in my early 50's. Thomas is 29. This should be fun. Terri highly recommended him.

Since I turned 50 my libido has been in overdrive! I asked my primary doc if that was 'abnormal' because I hear many men my age talking about how their wife has lost interest in sex at my age. I'm over here thinking- what the fuck? I masturbate at least twice a day! What the hell's wrong with them?! Or... is it me? Maybe there is something wrong with me!

My young doc chuckled a bit and said, and I quote,

"Just roll with it. And be sure to use protection."

Well, here's to 'rolling with it'! I opened my bedside table drawer and pulled out my wand and came quicker than a ten cent whore. I got a great night sleep too- finally!

Time sure is slow when you are looking forward to something in the future. I caught myself looking at my day planner and counting down the days, checking my watch more often than I typically do- which is often- and masturbating thinking of my imaginary Thomas three or four times a day. Finally THE Thursday arrived.

I picked Thursday because I work from home two days a week - Thursday and Friday. Also both girls had things after school on Thursdays so I did not have to pick them up at their usual early time. This left me with a couple hours to play with my new 'boy toy'. Oh, maybe he would be offended if he knew that is how I now referred to him in my head. Thomas was 29. That is hardly a boy, but yes he will definitely be my toy! Okay, 'hot, sexy, younger fuck toy'! Ha! Maybe I should get his opinion. I think I am a little excited!

I had showered and freshened up and poured a glass of Pinot to calm my nerves. Not sure if they were from anticipation or from lack of an actual live and in person male, or just from what he will think of me. I do wonder what is going on in his head, too. He's probably going to be cool and relaxed as this is what he does. Here I am trying to be cool and failing miserably.

"Jess, just chill and be yourself," I say out loud to myself.

That's when I hear the doorbell ring. I take a deep breath and force myself to walk slowly to the door. He is prompt. I will give him that!

As I opened the door I see a pair of sunglasses and a, well...um...a hot, sexy, young fuck toy standing right in front of me. A slight grin as he takes off his sunglasses.

"Ms. Connie?" he asks.

Fuck!! I had forgotten I used my mom's name!

"In the flesh!" I flash a grin and think to myself what a dumb ass response that was.

"And you must be Thomas. Please, come in." I step back and invite him in with a wide arm gesture and he enters. He is wearing casual as I had requested. Faded jeans that hug his fine ass just right, a dark grey tee that fits perfectly over his fit, but not too muscular chest and arms. He looks like he might be a runner...or a tennis player...or a hot sexy young fuck toy. Mmhmm. So far - I like!

We exchange greetings and formalities and get settled on the couch in the living room, floor to ceiling windows letting the afternoon light filter through the sheers. I am on the 19th floor of a high rise apartment. It's in the heart of the city but close to work and the girls' school. Close, but far away, I like to say as I can look down on it all and seem to escape the hustle and bustle.

"Thomas, I am actually Jessica," I giggle a bit embarrassed by my admission. "Um, when I called I didn't want to use my, well, my real..."

He cuts me off there and smiles sweetly.

"Oh, Jessica, it is perfectly fine. No worries. You would be surprised how many women use false names. You know, to keep their separate lives and to, well, you understand what I mean."

I nodded my head and was still savoring the way my name rolled off his tongue.

"You can call me Jess." Wow! This is easier than I thought! Thomas had a way of calming me with just his presence. I loved this vibe he was giving off. He reached over and his hand found my knee. It was like an electric shock jolted me when his hand connected to my skin and I jumped just a bit.

"Oh. I am so sorry," his eyes looked as apologetic as his words were.

"No, no, no...it's nothing to apologize for. It was just a little static shock. Just surprised me is all." "I felt it too. I thought you were just electrifying," he says with a chuckle. Aww hell - AND he's funny?! I am in for it! Our eyes met and stayed connected. I mean... I felt this crazy pull... Just a fuck, Jess, I tell myself in my head.

When I finally came back from my little daydream, Thomas was leaning toward me and I met his lips mid-way. I think he felt it too because the kiss? Well, maybe I should clarify. I hadn't had a kiss like this in quite some time. He proceeded to move his hands to my face, cupping my cheek then making his way to the back of my neck and pulling me toward him closer- intensifying the kiss. Soon our tongues were dancing to a dance I had forgotten I knew.

I am not sure at this point if I even was thinking about age. I mean, hell, I was melting like a popsicle in an oven! He definitely had my woman parts heating up, too. Not wasting any time. I like his style. He broke the kiss and asked if I had any special requests. His naughty smile was a sure sign that he might have an idea of what he was doing to me. I decided to just say fuck it and let him know what I was into. I said I had an interest the BDSM lifestyle. Yep. There it is. All cards on the table. Let's see how he reacts. I hesitate when I return my eyes to his. He is still smiling. A little devilish grin now.

"Let's take things slow as that can include a wide range of things Ms. Jess."

I nodded in agreement. Then he took control.

He stood and held out his hand for me to stand, too. I joined him. He was a good five to six inches taller than me so I had to look up to see his eyes. Those eyes that had some sort of magnetic pull- mesmerizing and hypnotic. His hands found the hem of my shirt and began raising it over my head, my arms reaching upward to make it easier for him. His eyes moved to my breasts which are ample in size -my best asset in my humble opinion- and continued smiling mischievously. Oh my, if I could be inside his mind right now! I was not going to allow him to have all the pleasure so I returned the favor, lifting his tee up, over and off also, but in a much quicker manner. Just as I had suspected nice taught stomach and oh that chest was smooth and so fine. I continued to ogle him, my hands joining in on the fun moving from his chest to his shoulders. I let out a satisfied noise and giggled. Hell, I cannot remember the last time I giggled! His hands began to roam and the noise that escaped his throat sounded as though the feeling was mutual. my bra was removed deftly and he pulled me close to him and began kissing me like I was the last woman on Earth. Damn this hot, sexy, young fuck toy!

We quickly removed our lower portion of clothes on our own and what I saw on display was magnificent. A cock that was thick, but not too thick, large, but not too large. I mean this guy was fabulous. My eyes slowly wandered from his legs up to his eyes taking in all of him and enjoying the journey. Those eyes. Oh those eyes again. Damn. I cannot be sure because I was so entranced in my own journey but it seemed as though he may have been doing the same. Seems we were both in agreement so far. There was definitely a pull between the two of us.

I knew what I had told the young lady who answered the phone a couple of weeks ago. I remember the answers I had given. I had not expected her to send over this type of meal! My mouth was watering for the next bite. I did not have to wait long. Thomas's hands were running from my shoulder blades then down my back pulling me close to him when our lips and tongues connected once again. It was if we were starving for each other's taste. He tasted of spearmint and smelled of fresh linen. I was savoring this young man. My senses were so heightened with him and I was enjoying the attention he was giving me. Every. Little. Bit.

He moved me back down to the sofa and leaned over me with his muscled flexing before sliding down onto his knees between my legs. Holy shit! I wasn't expecting all this, but I am glad I had taken time to tidy up my lady parts! His tongue, oh that tongue, moved up from the inside of my knee painfully slow until he reached the spot where my thigh and, ohhhh yes there. His tongue teased the outside of my pussy and I already knew it was inevitable he would bring me to a release soon!

Damn! This hot, sexy, young man knew what he was doing! And he seemed to be enjoying himself just as much as I was. His soft stubble rubbed against my pussy as his tongue began licking my folds. I was wet. No, let me correct myself. I was about to start dripping - already! What is he...? Ohhh fuuuuckkk! I moaned deeply as he continued his inadvertent assault on my folds until he found it- yessssss! He nipped my clit and I let out a whimper. I could tell he enjoyed that response as his eyes looked up to meet mine, which I am sure were just about to roll back in my head. He continued his adventure of licking and nibbling and brought me to a quick release. He moaned as he lapped my juices that flowed from my most intimate area. Damn! I had no idea I could get this turned on by a stranger! Thomas! Yeah, okay I know his name but, yeah...a stranger he is. An incredibly knowledgeable stranger indeed!

He smiled in satisfaction.

"What a wonderful appetizer, Jess. Shall we continue?"

Who was this hot, sexy, young man?! Thomas. Yes, this is Thomas. I was trying to bring myself back to focus but had no time as he met my lips again. I could taste my sweetness on his tongue and lips. I wanted to return the favor. No, I NEEDED to return the favor so I maneuvered my way under and over so I was now on top of him. I playfully pushed him back and we both smiled mischievously. I could not wait to do the thing I love the most.

Separating our lips, moving downward, leaving soft feather-like kisses down his neck and toned chest. He had just a faint scattering of chest hair, which was perfect for me. I couldn't help but stick my tongue out and trail it down his chest and stomach until I reached his hips where I nibbled gently. His quiver was all I needed to know he was enjoying almost as much as I was. I continued my journey and my tongue found the tip of his magnificent cock and my hands trailed behind and continued to his heavy balls. His moans of pleasure prompting my desire and need to satisfy this young man who had just brought me to a fabulously intense release.

My lips wrap around his cock and slowly move down, down, down and his stomach muscles tightened. I knew he was enjoying. His hands find my hair and encouraged me to go deeper -as if I needed that! ha!. I take him deep- all the way down his cock until I feel his tip hit my tonsils and gag slightly, He moaned again. This just set me on fire and I began stroking his fine young cock with my lips, my mouth taking him in and out, up and down, deeper and deeper.

Damn, I love giving! I think the part I'm enjoying most is seeing the pure pleasure in his eyes as I look up with my lips on his pelvis, his cock as deep as it can be down my throat, his lips parted slightly and watching me work my magic. He allows me to continue for a just a bit longer before he pulls my head away, tugging my hair just as if he knows what I love. A soft growl escapes me as he pulls me to him and kisses me deeply.

He wastes no time turning me so I am facing the couch cushions. His hands still tangled in my hair as he pushes my left cheek into the firm cushion. I sense him rising over me from behind and then he begins slapping my ass with his hard, wet cock. Holy fuck! Then. unexpectedly, I feel a hand, hot on my ass as he gives my ass cheeks a few more hard, swift swats. I can't help but yell out a guttural yesssssssss!! I hadn't expected that, and damn, I love it! This just makes me even more wet than I was from sucking his cock.

"Mmmmm...I think you might like that Ms. Jessica." Smack! Again, I let out another scream of pleasure. I didn't have time to respond before his hand was on my ass again leaving it hot and I am sure red. He definitely is going to make me cum if he continues because, Shit! I am ready to explode again! I have not had it this good for...well, I cannot remember!

Give. It. To. Me. A hot, sexy, young fuck toy he is! His cock slides into my wetness. He is teasing me and I am pushing back trying to encourage his pace. It is obvious he knows he is driving me crazy. My pussy is wet and ready. He has no trouble sliding in. I feel all but desperate.

Before I am able to plead he asks in a stern but playful tone,

"What is it Ms. Jess? Did you need something?"

Oh my fucking hell- what a tease! And I am loving it! All I can mutter is an exasperated, drawn out 'Youuuu- nowwww.' (I may have added a please at the end.)

He didn't hesitate. His hands quickly find my wrists and gather them together in his large right hand in one smooth, deft motion. His other hand makes its way to the nape of my neck. He gathers my short -but not too short to pull- hair, entwines his fingers in it and gives it a slight tug. I am in a desperate state at this time. Needy and craving him to fill me with his thick cock. He reads my mind and eases to the spot inside of me that makes me quiver. I know this much- it has been too damn long!

Thomas continues his slow, tantalizing tease until I am unable to mutter words, only sounds escaping now. He has me just where he wants me. Wrists held taught and cheek pressed into the couch with his hand still in my hair. I crave things. I need this. I want this- giving up my control and letting him take over. He is not hesitant. His hips begin picking up the pace and I try to meet his thrusts, pushing back against him but I don't have much leeway. This just works in his favor as he begins fucking me hard and fast bringing me over the edge. Again!

"I think you may have more in you Ms. Jessica. I do believe you are enjoying this young, hard cock of mine and I think you need to give it all to me." he says in that voice that has become smooth as silk.

He continues his onslaught until I feel another rush building as he hits that magical spot so deep inside. That spot that hasn't been touched in some time. He asks if I want him to cum inside of me. I know he is free and clean as this was part of the preliminary paperwork. I can't even form a simple yes at this moment and just grunt and moan. He asks if that was a yes with a soft laugh.

I finally gather my words and scream, "Cum in me damn it!!"

Oh yes! He thrusts his cock deep twice more and we explode together. I squirt all over his cock as his hot cum fills me in the deepest way possible. Damn. I know I am going to need this again. We both collapse and when I sneak a peek, I see he is smiling. I thought it was just me.

My time with Thomas is close to ending. I need to pick the girls up soon, too.

We make small talk as we clean up but, it isn't uncomfortable or awkward. I watch him blatantly as he puts his tee and jeans back on. Whew he is fine! Not cocky about it either. I may have to schedule another appointment soon.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself Ms. Jessica," he says with a slight smile.

"Oh very much so, Thomas," I reply without hesitation.

"I am available on Thursday afternoon next week if you'd like to go ahead and schedule. Just give Andrea a call and she will set it up." He winks and leans closer to leave a soft kiss on my cheek before he heads toward the door. "I enjoyed the afternoon."

I follow him and keep my eyes on his fine ass as we head to the door.

"I just may do that," I say and give him a playful swat on his ass.

He laughs and I tell him the envelope on the table by the door is for him. He picks it up and turns back to me.

"Until..." he says and opens the door and walks out. I close the door behind him and slide to the floor. This definitely was better than a damn manicure!

To be continued...

Mememe4
Mememe4
5 Followers