All Comments on 'Thomasina Ch. 01'

by frillypanty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Thomasina

Awful name, but the story has started pretty well.

Expecting you to extend it to around 4 parts.

If you do, I hope you write it form the point of view of how it feels to wear the clothes more than the usual sex fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes! Give us more!

I agree with the other commenter. Not nuts about the name, but itwould be fun if they take him through various femmy outfits, having him trying things on and getting him into enjoying dressing, all the while they carefully exert domination over him. This is a terrific start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A great start

I can't wat for Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thomasina

Gotta agree with the others, Thomasina, such a horrible name, but I liked the story nonetheless. Looking foreward to a chapter 2. Hope to see the sisters do more than give him head, and also hook 'Thomasina' up with a guy to make a real woman out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What a coincidence, just before reading this story I was trying out one of my sister's bras (they really fit, I've been secretly taking hormones for 4 months, so I am glad to be already developing breasts myself) and I came but then took off the bra because I didn't want to leave sweat strains, she might suspect. Sweat, cum and pubes sure are a bitch for us cross dressers, isn't it ?

And I agree, Thomasina is terrible, as terrible as "David --> Davina" from the story series Finishing School for Shemales (although it is one of my favorite sissy stories).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

i hope the story continues its so hot erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous