Thornbush Academy Ch. 08b - Nude in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena laughed softly: "I'm not even attempting to continue the line downward; you have a right and a left one which should be sufficient for us girls to follow." So she closed up the lipstick and put it away.

"What do think?" she was addressing Miko. "Little kisses and tiny licks to start, then we maybe take turns sucking?"

My eyes were beyond wide.

"Ummm... won't there be... messes??"

"Silly me!" Now Serena was really laughing. She dug out her purse again and came out with three foil-wrapped packets. She passed one seat forward and one seat rear.

"I'm ready," sighed Miko. "I can't wait to taste him."

So Miko started with soft kisses up and down my thighs, until she got to my scrotum. Serena held my penis up as Miko tried to suck up my left ball into her mouth. Failing that, she proceeded to tickle me with her tongue and then tried to bite some of my hairs down there right off.

My very own bare-naked ladies were taking turns to avoid bumping heads. Serena kissed all around the base of my hardening cock as Miko gripped it. Then Miko suddenly let go. Serena let it flop around crazily against her cheeks, her lips, and then her stuck-out tongue.

Serena let go and Miko was the first to take me fully into her mouth. She looked up at me for a while, not using her tongue yet, then she suddenly began sucking like a baby on a milky teat.

Serena reached down and brushed Miko's right cheek.

"I know you love that cock, sweet girl, we all do. Let me have a taste then we'll wrap him up."

Miko was blushing and panting a little as she let my penis out. Serena held me and stroked me lightly.

"Beautiful," she sighed. "I need this inside me," she whispered into my ear.

Serena bent down and took my whole penis into her mouth without preamble. She too looked up at me as she swirled her talented tongue all around.

"Okay," she said after she too let me pop out. "He's not long for this world; I'll hold him down whilst you do the wrapping."

I watched these two sweet naked beauties so single-mindedly attending to the needs of my penis. I was in a state between love and awe.

"This is so beautiful," we all heard Andie say. I could see her leaning back but I knew her hand was busy. Our driver had remarkable control! "We were there for each other today," she continued. "It was totally insane but we all had so much fun! And: none of the ladies needed to keep their silly clothes on! No: all we needed was love."

I closed my eyes as my two naked lovers took me in hand. These two both obviously loved men, or loved giving pleasure, or both. They pushed up my shirt and teased and tickled my stomach; they ran their long fingernails along the insides of my thighs.

But they always returned to my penis.

I was at the plateau stage for far longer than I could ever remember. When I finally hit the stage of inevitability -- I didn't want to cum. I wanted the pleasure that I was receiving from these sweet, lovely women to last forever. I suddenly felt that the male orgasm was a cheat; an unfair, too-quick end.

Serena whispered in my ear. "Go ahead and let go my love -- you deserve it. We had so much fun today -- it was incredible. You are all good men. You all deserve to let it all go and cum so much harder than you ever came before."

So I did. I lifted my naked ass off the seat and I felt both ladies put one hand under each of my cheeks. I came and I came and I came so hard and yet I felt as though my naked lovers had made me weightless. Their unlimited love, their strong soft hands, and their burning-hot-sexy nakedness was lifting me up towards the sky.

12