Those Days of...Ch. 61-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'O.K. but later, after Barbara's gone out, over dinner maybe. For now, just accept that from what she's told me, the concerns you had are groundless. She's fine. There's no doubt she finds me attractive, physically I mean - but that's quite separate from what's going on in her head - and from what she's said to me I'm sure that what happened with Mike hasn't left any long-lasting scars at all.'

'Well if you're sure.'

'Sure as I can be about anything darling - just as sure as I am that I love you.'

That got me a enormous hug and several, increasingly passionate kisses and as they lengthened I realised that Helen was getting worked-up again and as I wasn't able to provide her with a fully functional erection so soon after the previous one, I then spent twenty minutes or so down between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy to another series of obviously satisfying orgasms.

I wasn't really surprised to find that as she came down from those highs, given the combination of the tiring drive back from visiting her parents and the strength of her orgasms that she then drifted off to sleep. As I looked down at her I felt a rush of emotion, she was a truly lovely lady, all a man could ever ask for, much more than I could have ever wished for. I gave her a kiss then having slid out of bed pulled the covers back up over her, got dressed and went out to the kitchen to make myself some fresh tea.

I had just sat down to enjoy it when Barbara appeared at the door-way, her folder of plans under one arm, obviously ready for the moment Steve rang the door-bell. The outfit she'd bought that morning looked sensational, the frilled blouse softening the lines of the formal cut of the jacket, the pleated skirt showing just enough leg to make a man want to see more. But, because I knew what she was wearing beneath it, all I could really see was the stimulating picture she'd made a couple of evenings before. Pushing that image to one side I said as calmly as I could manage.

'Looks great Barbara, just great!' she gave me a happily satisfied smile and then asked.

'Where's Mum?'

'Having a little sleep. The drive must have tired her out.'

'Not to mention whatever you did. We obviously left more than enough for her, even when I was in the bath-room I could hear her.'

'Well, unlike us she's had a couple of days without sex, plus plenty of time to imagine what we've been up to, it's only reasonable she'd be a bit wound-up.'

'So you unwound her.'

'I seem to have done, at least for the time being.'

'Well, having to listen to her going off certainly got me wound-up again, I just hope Steve's in the mood too.'

'If he isn't, I'm quite sure that after he's been around you for a while he soon will be.'

Just then we heard the door-bell ringing and Barbara turned to go, saying. 'Oh, by the way, I'm taking tomorrow off work, so there's no need to wake me in the morning.'

'O.K. - that's assuming you come home of course.'

'True.' She answered with a cheeky smile, before hurrying down the stairs.


Chapter 62

An Evening at Home

Later, after having had a shower, I crept quietly into the bed-room for some clean clothes but in spite of the care I took not to disturb her, I saw Helen stir, then wake.

'Oh, you shouldn't have let me sleep so long darling.' she said when she caught sight of the time.

'You obviously needed it lover. A shower will soon freshen you up, I've started to get dinner under way, so we can have a quiet drink together then you can tell me all the news from the country while we eat.'

'Oh I'm sure you're longing to hear that.' she answered with a grin. 'But a shower, a drink and then dinner sound fine. And don't forget I want to know everything that happened while I was gone. Then what?'

'Well Barbara's gone - she seems to think she might not be back until rather late, if at all tonight - so I'm afraid it's just us - and by the look of the programme there's really very little of interest on the TV.'

'Oh dear, what on earth will we do to pass the time?' she answered in a tone of mock distress.

'We'll just have to try and think of something.' I replied, reaching under the bed-clothes as I bent down to kiss her.

Her skin was warm, her body soft but firm and as she rolled herself towards me and I felt the weight of her breast rest on my forearm I was tempted to undress and rejoin her in bed. But we had the whole evening ahead of us and as I was still concerned about how much the draining week-end with Barbara had taken out of me I resisted the temptation and after another kiss and a quick squeeze of her breast I straightened up.

'Come on, get freshened-up first, then we'll eat - and then play. O.K.?'

'If you insist.' she answered, the sparkling laughter in her eyes giving the lie to the sulky pout on her face and, as she slid out of bed and made for the bath-room, my cock's instant, twitching response to the sight of her luscious nakedness partially reassured me that when the time came she mightn't be completely disappointed with my performance.

I thought more about that while Helen was taking her shower, wondering if there was some way I could guarantee it, if there was something extra I could do that would boost my physical response - and remembered how I'd responded to Barbara's trick with her panty-hose.

'Where had she put them?' I wondered - and tried to recall exactly what she had done when she'd untied me. I remembered the problems she'd had in getting off the pair I was actually wearing, then she'd gone to the bath-room for a damp cloth before she untied those around my wrists and ankles. So maybe she'd just dropped them on the floor beside or under the bed. Spurred on by the memory of how I'd reacted to the unusual feeling of having something tight around me, I went to have a look. At first I couldn't find any sign of them and I thought I was going to be disappointed - but something was nagging away at the back of my mind and I lay down flat on the floor, sweeping the carpet beneath the bed with my arm - and found them, caught up around the leg at the far corner.

Getting out of my trousers and pants I struggled back into the pair with no feet, they were a little stiff from the caked residue of our activities but I didn't have time to rinse and dry them. Having got my cock and balls through the hole Barbara had made in the gusset I was thrilled to feel them immediately responding as I pulled the panty-hose up tight. Even when I'd put my pants and trousers back on I found the feeling of having the nylon tightly around me, almost like a second skin, was exciting.

Returning to the lounge-room I poured a couple of drinks, took them through to the kitchen and while I waited for Helen, started cooking.

Not unnaturally, the constant pressure of the panty-hose reminded me of what Barbara and I had experienced together when I'd had them on a couple of nights earlier. The look in her eyes when she'd seen the final result of her idea. 'Even more magnificent than I imagined. It really looks good enough to eat!' She'd said as she gave me a satisfied grin. And of course there was no forgetting what had followed, nor the amazing double climax I'd had.

That in turn reminded me of the dream I'd had later that night - and all the events of the following day. So, what with the noise from the cooking and the fact that my thoughts were elsewhere it wasn't surprising that I didn't hear Helen coming in behind me and so I was momentarily startled by the feel of her arms slipping around my waist.

'That smells very good. You've been busy darling.'

'Let's just hope it tastes as good.' I answered, pushing away the thoughts that had been crowding into my head.

She pulled herself closer to me and, as I felt one hand slip down to my crotch, she said. 'I'm sure it will - but if the worst comes to the worst I could go on a liquid diet.' Adding in a surprised voice as her fingers found the outline of my partially aroused cock. 'Oh, I see it's not just the dinner you've been getting ready for me! What's brought this on?' she asked as her fingers closed around the thickening length, squeezing it intermittently.

'The thought of you in the shower.' I answered quickly, the white lie slipping out easily enough under those circumstances. 'I told you I'd missed you.'

'You also said you and Barbara had been, what was the word you used? Busy? What with that - and the lovely time we had earlier, I thought you might need a bit of a rest tonight.'

'I might just surprise you.'

'Oh I hope so!'

'But food first - and you can bring me up to date on the gossip from the country.'

'Then you can tell me exactly what you two got up to. Then we'll see just how much of a surprise you have waiting for me. O.K.?'

'That's a deal. Now, you take care of the salad and I'll open a bottle of wine while the meat is cooking.'

'Don't over-cook the meat.' she said with a chuckle as she gave my cock a final squeeze.

Turning to fix the wine I was a bit disappointed to see that she had put her long house-coat on, although she'd left a couple of buttons undone at the top, she was effectively covered from neck to ankle and I'd have to wait until later to see what, if anything she was wearing beneath it.

We ate and chatted happily, Helen recounting the tit-bits of gossip her mother had passed on - the high and low points of country town life, the petty jealousies and who, according to the best authorities, was playing-up with whom.

Then of course she wanted a much more detailed account from me as to what had happened while she'd been gone and apart from some minor details, such as Barbara's trick with the panty-hose, how she'd reacted to my smacking, what she and Maureen had done for me at the exhibition and the furious fuck Barbara and I had enjoyed in the yard behind the restaurant, I told her. As I recounted the conversation between Barbara and I, about the way she felt about men in general and me in particular I saw Helen smile with relief, the look in her eyes softening, the tenseness my description of our physical activities had produced, slipping away.

'I'm so relieved to hear that darling, you know I was worried.'

'I told you, she's a very level-headed young woman. I'm sure that the emotional pain of what happened with Mike has virtually disappeared. If tonight's meeting with Steve goes the way I think it will I'm sure that within a week or two she'll have almost forgotten that he ever existed.'

'I hope you're right - she's certainly gone to enough trouble to look good for him.'

'She certainly has.' I thought to myself as two pictures of Barbara flashed across my mind - how she'd looked just before she'd left - and an even more disturbing one of how she looked in the stunning underwear I knew she had on underneath. But although I felt my cock starting to respond to just those brief flashes, I was quickly brought back to reality by Helen's voice saying.

'That bit you told me about, in the shop where she bought the outfit, I wish I'd been there.'

'If you had been it probably wouldn't have happened lover. It was only because I was alone with Barbara that the conversation with Sheena got started, if you'd been there we would have been just a couple out shopping with their daughter.'

'True. Still, that's another idea for us to remember, maybe we can use it sometime. Barbara and I have many things in common - doing something sexy in a public place is definitely one of them.'

'You've demonstrated that to me a few times already.' I answered, remembering the times I had told Barbara about.

'And I hope there'll be lots more opportunities.'

'I'm quite sure there will be.' I answered with a grin as I got up and started collecting the plates. 'I'll wash, you wipe. O.K.?'

'O.K.'

We were about half way through the washing-up when she put down the tea towel and said. 'Phew! I'm getting too hot in this house-coat, excuse the show, I was expecting to be able to keep it for a bit later.'

Not knowing what she meant I turned and watched as she undid the buttons down the front and then slipped it off - she had something new on beneath it, a very short, virtually transparent black nylon nightie. When she turned to hang the house-coat over the back of a chair I saw that it barely covered the cheeks of her arse and as she turned around again I could see straight through the filmy material.

'I love it!' I said. 'Absolutely stunning darling.'

She smiled happily, did a quick spin around for me, letting me see her from all angles and said. 'That's good, I thought you might. It actually has a matching pair of panties that you're supposed to wear with it - but I thought they might be a bit of a waste of time tonight. As I said, I wasn't actually planning on walking around in it, but I hadn't realised how hot I'd get in the house-coat.'

Now it's my turn to get hot.' I replied as I felt blood surging into my cock.

'Oh I hope so.' she answered with a chuckle. 'But first things first - let's finish the rest of the washing-up before either of us gets too distracted.'

Although I did as she suggested I couldn't help my eyes following her as dried and put things away. She knew I was watching her and seemed to delight in teasing me with tempting displays of herself - bending from the waist when she put something in the lowest cupboard, turning and pausing when she reached up into a high one. And, as my cock responded to the sexy glimpses she gave me the pressure from the tight fitting panty-hose increased the strength of my reactions, bringing it up to full size even more quickly than usual.

When the dishes were finished and as I let the water out of the sink, she came and stood beside me, then with a smiling expression of concern on her face, rested the back of her hand lightly on my forehead and said.

'You do seem to be getting hot darling. Perhaps you've got too many clothes on too. Let's see if taking a few things off makes a difference.'

Not waiting for any reply, her fingers flew down the front of me, undoing the buttons on my shirt, moving straight on down to unfasten my trousers then, having kneeled, quickly taking off my shoes and socks. While she was doing that I stripped off my shirt and then as I began to push my trousers down over my hips she reached up to pull them the rest of the way down. Our hands and eyes met for a moment and I saw the smouldering fire that burned deep inside them, then her eyes dropped again as she pulled the trousers down and off my feet. She stared at the enormous bulge of my cock was making - but obviously couldn't help noticing I was wearing something beneath the briefs and looked up with a puzzled expression.

'What's this?'

'Actually it was an idea Barbara had.'

'Oh, let me see!' she said excitedly as she tried to yank the briefs down.

'Careful!' I protested as in her urgency she got the rigid length inside them caught up in the waist-band.

'Oops, sorry darling.' she replied, then staring at what lay beneath, carefully extricated my cock and balls before sliding the briefs down and off.

'Oooh yes, I like that!' she said in a strained undertone as she sat back and stared at what she'd uncovered. 'I like that very much. Barbara really does have some very good ideas.'

I looked down and saw both the rapt expression on her face and what was causing it. The contrast between the sheer nylon and the mass that poked out through the small hole made it appear even more impressive. Helen sat there staring at it, her eyes unblinking, her hands automatically slipping down between her thighs. Looking down through the filmy nylon covering her breasts I saw that her nipples were already darkening and stiffening. Just being able to see the effect I was having on her somehow completed a feed-back circuit which pumped even more blood into my cock and it expanded in a series of upward jerks.

'Oh yesss!' she hissed quietly. 'Grow bigger still you magnificent thing. Bigger!'

And, as though obeying her command, it did just that, swelling and jerking higher. Not taking her eyes off it for a moment she shifted her position slightly, easing her thighs apart so her fingers could reach down between them more easily. Her eyes flicked up momentarily before returning to watch what was happening to me and she asked. 'How does it feel, I mean when it's as big as this?'

'It gets incredibly sensitive and triggers all sorts of exciting feelings. Makes me feel very tense all over.' I thought for a moment, trying to analyse exactly what was going on inside myself. Then added. 'But though there's one part of me, in my head, that wants to continue to enjoy the thrills of those sensations, extend them for as long as possible - there's another part, deeper inside, that just wants the climax. That creates even more tension.'

'And the panty-hose, are they making a difference?'

'Oh yes. The feeling of tightness around the base is exciting, like that time you tied cords around me. Not as strong as that feeling was of course - but still stimulating. How about you, how are you feeling?'

'Just looking at you is making me incredibly horny and very, very wet. I can see how tense you are, your muscles are tight. I like that, it makes you look strong - very powerful. Ready and able to do to me anything you want - or that I want you to do. I'm touching myself, feeling how sensitive my clit is - and how swollen my pussy-lips have got, as though they're getting ready to feel your wonderful cock shoving itself inside me - deep inside my cunt - completely filling me.

Oh look! That tells me how excited you've got.' As she swayed forward I looked down at what had caught her eye. At the tip of the bulbous head, sparkling in the reflected light, was a single drop of clear pre-cum.

Leaning even closer she looked up briefly again then, starting at the sensitive ridge beneath my cock-head, as she swiped her tongue up and over the tip, collected the pearl drop. But no sooner had that one gone than another appeared. Then another and another, until she was licking my cock the way a kid attacks a lollipop.

The thrills she sent coursing through me mounted and as they increased in intensity my body began to arch, my hips pushing my cock forward until it was nudging her lips. She knew exactly what I wanted - and didn't disappoint me. Opening her mouth and using the flat of her tongue as a guide, she gurgled happily as I pushed forward along it. Shivers ran up and down my spine as her tongue grazed the sensitive ridge beneath the head, then I moaned with even deeper pleasure when her lips closed firmly around the bulge and then, swirling her tongue around the deep groove behind it, she sucked as hard as she could.

Both her hands were busy too - one working on her pussy, the other fondling and squeezing her breasts - but suddenly, after a final, even stronger suck, she stopped, shifting herself backwards, leaving my cock throbbing and jerking violently.

'That looks dangerously close to bursting point.' she said in a voice husky with passion. 'And right now I need you, need that beautifully monstrous thing.' With that she unwound her legs, stripped the nightie up over her head then simply lay back on the floor - and added. 'And I mean right here, right now!'

She'd got me too steamed-up to remind her about the hardness of the floor and as she spread her legs wide apart the sight of her wetly pouting pussy drove thoughts of moving somewhere more comfortable right out of my head. Getting down between her thighs I guided my inflamed cock between the already puffy lips then, taking my weight on my arms, drove the hot length deep inside her.

As I drove it home she gave a sharp cry of pleasure, then when I paused for a moment, enjoying the sensations produced by the sticky lining of her pussy, she dug her fingers into my arse, pulling me hard down against herself. Rotating and thrusting her hips upwards she groaned as she forced my cock even deeper inside and I felt her grinding her clit up against my pubic bone. Then, as I began to really fuck her, her cries of rising pleasure grew louder and I felt her hands urging me on, forcing me to thrust harder, faster.